His Possession

Story Info
Angry Trevor is even more dominating.
2.8k words
3.83
16.7k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS STORY IS A WORK OF FICTION. ALL THE CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE 18+

**********************

"I can't do this anymore," I said in a cold tone.

Trevor looked at me like I had just lost my mind.

"You can't do what?" he asked.

"This," I said signaling between us. "I can't do this anymore. I don't know what this is between us. I just know that this is exactly what you call as being friends with benefits but I can't do it anymore because I can't watch you go off with some random girl at the bar and flirt with them."

Trevor sighed and rubbed his face with his hands. "We already discussed this Emma. You are just overthinking everything. Yes I do flirt with them but that doesn't mean I want to sleep with them."

I arch an eyebrow at him. "Oh yeah? It did look like you wanted to sleep with the redhead you met last night at the bar. I even think that you were enjoying the kiss."

Trevor stared at me with wide eyes. "You saw that?"

I give him a shrug. "It was after work party. I just happen to see a guy looking like you sucking some bitch's lips."

Trevor rubbed the back of his neck and sighed. He looked into my eyes as he spoke.

"Honestly? I wasn't the one who kissed her. She just attacked me. I didn't know what to do because my mind was still processing of what was going on."

I threw my hands up in the air with disbelief. "And so the last thought that entered your mind was fuck this why not just go with the flow, right?"

Trevor looked at me with a little panick on his handsome face. "No that did not happen. I wasn't kissing her back."

I look at him for a few minutes and then speak. "Trevor... I saw you kissing her back. I'm not blind for god's sake. See... you know what? Let's just end it here. I think I'm being a bit clingy here but truth be told that I have started to like you Trevor. I really do like you and it's hard for me to see you with some other girl. I can't do that."

Trevor looked a bit broken when I said to 'end it here.'

"Even I like you Emma but I can't be in a relationship."

I shake my head. "No one is asking you to be in a relatinship with me but you can at least give me the assurance that you are all mine until you get tired of me. Can you do that?"

Trevor looked away from me and I felt something heavy on my chest. His answer was all written over his face. I sigh and shake my head a little, giving myself a small mental push. What was I even expecting from him? I start to walk away from him and continue to do so as he spoke.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

I don't reply and keep walking upstairs to my room. I close the door behind me and lean my back on the door. A tear rolls down from the corner of my eye and a I wipe it away. I slide down on the floor and think about how everything started.

Trevor and I met at Sharon's, my roomate's birthday party. He was a good friend of Sharon on campus in college and I had seen him around. But I never had a chance to talk with him. He was a year older than me and I never felt like talking to him. Because Trevor was/is very charming, hot and sexy as fuck. His smoky grey eyes and his medium length brunette hair are enough to attract a lot of attention. He is like a walking hammer who has smashed the hearts of pure innocent girls. I didn't wanted to be one of them. So I had always decided to maintain the distance between us.

But then Sharon invited him to her birthday party and the moment his grey eyes met mine, I knew that I was in danger. All through the night I somehow managed to avoid him whenever he tried to talk to me. But when the party ended he somehow managed to come in front of me and start a conversation. I remember how he asked me out on a date in a nearby cafe and I had politely declined. I won't ignore the fact that he was very hot and he made me feel things. I was really attracted to him just like other girls on campus but I wasn't ready to give in to him. What I hadn't expected him to do was to follow me all around the campus for the next 2 weeks and make me say yes for the date. When I finally agreed and went to the cafe for the date... I decided to make it simple for him.

"I'm not interested in you," I said simply.

Trevor looked confused. "You're joking right?"

I shook my head. "No I'm not. I'm not interested in dating you or start a relationship with you."

Trevor was still processing my words so I decided to get up and leave but he caught my wrist and I turn to look at him.

"I have a perfect proposition for you."

This was new. Trevor didn't do this stuff from what I had heard. He's more like a one-night stand type of guy. I sit back again in my chair and wait for him to speak.

"You are attracted to me and I know that already," he said.

I frown. "I can't see your point here."

Trevor had this glint of hope in his eyes as he spoke. "I have never tried this before but I really really want to give this a try with you."

My frown deepened as he spoke. "What is it?"

Trevor looked right into my eyes as he spoke. "Let's be friends with benefits."

The ring from my phone pulls me back from the past and I look around the room to search for my phone. I get up and I find it lying on my bed and I pick it up without looking at the caller id.

"Hello?" I said sitting on the bed.

"Bitch, where the fuck are you?" Sharon yelled from the other side of the phone.

"I'm at my house. Why? What happened?" I asked.

"Get your ass out of the house. I'm waiting for you outside," she said.

I frown and get up from the floor, wiping my face. "Where are we going?"

"Just come out I'll tell you later."

Without waiting for my reply she ended the call. I sigh and open the door of my room and walk down towards the living room. My heart was beating faster with the thought of Trevor sitting in the living room but luckily he wasn't there. He might have gone to his room. I let out a sigh of relief and open the entrance door of the house and walk out, closing the door behind me. Sharon's car was parked right in front of my house.

"Where are we going?" I asked her as soon as I settled down in the passenger seat.

"We are going out to have fun."

*********************************************************************************************************

After about 2 hours of shopping, that included all the stuff Sharon bought for herself, my phone rang. I look at it and saw Trevor's name staring back at me. My thumb hovered over the decline button but me being me, I accepted the call.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Trevor yelled.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "I am out with Sharon."

I don't know why he sounded so angry.

"You didn't even tell me where you were going. I was so worried because I wasn't able to find you. Even Sharon isn't picking up her call."

I turn to look at Sharon who was busy eating ice-cream. I sigh.

"I'll be home late," I informed him.

"Oh no you won't. I want you in the house by 7 pm," Trevor ordered.

His hard voice made my body tingle. He knew he has this effect on me. No matter how much I try I can't run away from him.

I close my eyes tightly as I speak. "You can't control me Trevor."

There was a mintue of silence.

"You do know very well what kind of control I have over you. I don't need to go through the details. And if I don't find you inside the house by 7, you're going to get punished Emma. And this time it would be a sever one."

My heart pumped faster at his words. He ended the call without waiting for my reply and I felt my pussy getting wet just by listenting to his words. But did't I just made it clear in the morning that we are ending this whole friends with benefits thing? Then why is he trying to control me?

I am not going to let him control me anymore. I'm 22 for god's sake. I need to have more fun in life.

With that thought I turn to face Sharon. "I'm free all evening. We can do whatever we want. What do you say?"

Sharon raised an eyebrow at me. "And what about Trevor?"

"What about him?"

"Doesn't he want you all by himself tonight?" she asked.

I shake my head. "Nope, he's busy tonight."

Sharon exclaimed and hugged me tightly. "Finally, I have you all by myself."

I chuckle and shake my head. I know I took the right desicion.

**********************************************************************************************************

Or maybe I didn't.

A shiver runs down my spine as I look at my house. It was past 9 and Sharon dropped me off right now. I should go inside. What can happen right? Trevor can't control me.

I take a deep breath and start to walk forward with that thought in my mind.

Trevor can't control me. Not anymore.

I grab the keys from my pocket and open the front door and close my eyes tightly as it made noise. There were no lights on and I sigh in relief. Trevor wasn't home. I close tthe door behind me and lean my back against it as I feel the tension leave my body. But that remained only for a very short moment as the lights turned on and my mouth dropped open as I saw Trevor standing in front of me. His face was calm and I knew tthat he was angry. Very angry. He wasn't wearing a t-shirt but he had his jeans on.

"What's the time?" he asked me in a low voice.

My nerves were jumping in my body and I knew that I was in trouble. All the thoughts of 'Trevor can't control me' flew out of the window.

"I asked you something Emma and I expect an answer in return," he said.

I gulp down the lump in my throat.

"It's pas-past 9," I manage to stutter out.

Trevor hummed. Very dangerously he started to walk towards me and all I wanted to do was bury myself in a hole. He stopped right in front of me and I lower my eyes in submission. I felt his breath hitting my face and I close my eyes. His index finger softly brushing my face.

"You're going to get punished Emma. Badly."

I opened my mouth to speak. "Trevor, you can't..." I gasp out as I felt a hard slap on my ass.

"You don't get to speak after what you just did. And you don't call me by my name, got it?" he asked in a very low and angry voice.

"Y-yes," I stutter again.

I felt a sharp slap on my inner thigh and I gasp again.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, yes sir," I answered.

"Look at me," he ordered softly.

I look into his grey eyes and I felt my heart beat rapidly. My eyes closed as he captured my lips with his. I let out a small moan as his tongue entered my mouth. His kiss was dominating. He was trying to tell me that he was the one in control. He took hold of my knee and made me wrap a leg around his waist. My hands went into his hair pushing him more closer to him. I felt his hard cock directly through my jeans and I moan. Trevor groaned and grinded his hard on further more on my pussy.

He moved away and I felt every part of my body drowning into lust.

"You're mine, understood?" Trevor said with clenched teeth.

"Yes sir," I reply as I try to catch my breath.

"Good. Now, I want you on your bed naked and on all your fours. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

"Leave."

He pushes himself away from me and I sprint upstairs to my room. I close the door behind me and start to remove my clothes. This is not how it was supposed to happen. I was going to show him that he can't control me anymore but my body won't just listen to me.

I remove my panties and got positioned on the centre of my bed on my hands and knees. I heard the Trevor's heavy footsteps nearing me and I felt my heartbeat increase with each footstep he took. I don't turn my head back to look at him as he stops inside the room. He closes the door and I close my eyes as his scent hit my nose. I hear him approach me and I let out a gasp as he touched my already wet pussy.

"Aren't you a horny little thing. Always wet and ready for me," he said in a low slutry voice.

My pussy clenched at his words and I whimper a little.

Trevor removed his hand from my pussy and I felt him near my face as he placed a blindfold over my eyes. He knew I loved it when he blinfolds me. The pleasure increases even more with the blindfold.

"Hands behind your back," he ordered softly.

I sit up on my knees and place my hands behind my back. I felt Trevor go behind me and tie my hands with something strong and rough. It was a rope. I bite my lower lip as I felt myself getting further wet with all this bondage. Trevor knew how much I loved him being in control. Angry Trevor could make me turn on like nothing else. Because when he is angry, he is even more dominating.

"Lie down on you back," he said in a rough voice.

I followed his order and a soft sigh leaves my lips as I stretch my tied hands above my head. I felt Trevor walking away from me and within a second I felt his lips touching my earlobe. I shiver as I felt him bite my earlobe softly. My breathing was gradually increasing. I felt my heart in my mouth as his fingers ran up and down my belly.

"Do you know what you have done?" he asked.

His breath tickled my neck. I gulped as I managed to say the word "Yes."

"Tell me what did you do?"

I felt Trevor's fingers making circles around my belly button and I suck in a breath. He knows that I am ticklish there and he's taking advantage of it.

"I disobeyed you," I whimper out.

Trevor hummed. He withdrew his fingers from my belly button and I gulp, waiting for his next move. I frown as I hear a whip like sound. The next moment I felt a sharp slap on my left breast and I scream out. He was fucking using a flogger to whip me.

Worst thing? I liked it. A lot.

I arch my back up from the bed as Trevor hit me once again with the flogger, this time on my right breast. My nipples were rock hard and I felt the pain slowly turning into pleasure. I gasp for air as Trevor continued to whip me with the flogger. I moan as the flogger hit my clit.

"Oh, you like it, don't you?" Trevor asked me in a teasing tone.

I give him a nod not able to say anything.

"But you are receiving a punsihment. And punishments are not for your pleasure. I give you punishments for my pleasure and for you to learn to obey me."

"I am sorry," I said.

I just wanted to cum. I was so wet that I wanted him inside me right fucking now. My pussy was aching badly and it wanted release.

"Too late for sorry's. Stay as you are. I'll be back soon. I have a lot of ideas coming up to punish you," Trevor informed.

With that, I hear his footsteps walking out from my room. He left me horny and needy.

Fuck, I really did made a mistake.