All Comments on 'His Possession'

by Slutygirl199

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What?!

Why stop there?! The story has potential and is set up for a good run...dont stop there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope

Ditched it half way through, people aren’t possessions or property. They ended their relationship that makes what he’s doing to her ABUSE not bdsm, not anything relationship related. Presumably imminent sex coming up as well. That doesn’t make any of it right, glorifying abuse by calling ‘punishment’ as per a D/s relationship just belittles the lifestyle. It’s shit like that that makes vanilla folks think we’re all freaks.

If your partner is like this in real life then run for the fucking hills the aggressive possessive type do their talking with their fists, it’s only a matter of time. Followed by, “but I love you baby, I promise I’ll never do it again....it’s not my fault you made me do it because you got me so mad......” and so it goes on. The woman either puts up with it hoping it will get better or she starts using her brain, if she’s smart it’s before he puts her in hospital.

Sometimes it’s the other way around and it’s the woman who’s hitting the man. Either way it’s wrong and in my opinion that’s exactly what your story reflects.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Don't stop now. I'm hooked

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutygirl199@Slutygirl199
I’m a girl who loves to write erotic stories. Everyone loves sex but I’m more into kinky sex.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES