All Comments on 'His Precious Little Princess Ch. 01'

by KoraJones

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This didn't start off well, you should learn how to write and probably finish the story line before post. Honestly is was not worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 Stars. A wonderful beginning. Can't wait for her to drink daddy's cum.

I hope she decided to sneak out and change into some sexy lingerie. Sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy.

She needs to talk dirty about how much she loves fucking and she can't believe they are finally fucking. She has to tell him how she desires to be his slut.

A slut that loves to dress up in lingerie or like a cheerleader. Maybe a fuckslut school girl that craves daddy's cock.

Hope your excellent writing aligns with my fantasies about my stepdaughter.

I have thousands of pics of her in smoking hot lingerie and as a cheerleader. Some sheer bra and panty pics with knee high socks or frilly ankle sox.

Someday I hope she'll slid down my shaft and we'll fuck. Then I'd roll her over and pound her with her legs spread and her frilly ankle sox and heels pointed to the ceiling. I'd make her cum three times. Once from fingering her clit, then by me eating her wet pussy. Finally from a good hard fucking until I pull out and cum in rope after rope on her face.

I can't tell you how much Daddy daughter porn I've watched with her images on the other side of my computer screen.

RanethekingRanetheking10 months ago

Great start. Now onto the daught breeding! lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKoraJones@KoraJones
I'm an extreme taboo author. Check out my official projects on my link.