His Precious Little Princess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her blue eyes find mine and she stops, her mouth full of cock. My cock.

What have I done?

"What the fuck are you doing?" I bark before I can stop myself. It takes me half a second to regret it when her eyes fill with tears, her cock still in my mouth. The sight shouldn't make me harder, but it does.

She chokes as she starts pulling out of me. I think she is going to pull out but she takes me deeper and my tip hits the back of her mouth. I groan involuntarily. This feels like I'm going to hell.

I press my hands on her shoulders trying to get her off but she latches onto my cock and she starts moving, making me lose my resolve for a moment as unparalleled pleasure grips my entire body.

"Lizzie, sweetheart, please don't do this to me," I beg when she drags me down with her.

Like a fire that's been doused with gas, she sucks harder, hollowing her cheeks.

"Please, sweetheart."

She deepthroats me and fucks her mouth with my cock. My eyes close momentarily, but she grabs my balls and they fly open.

"Baby girl, you don't know what you are doing. Pull back and think about this."

She pulls out, but gives me no illusions she is stopping when both her hands grab my cock, securing it.

"Daddy, you love me, right?" her voice is a little horse from her work.

"More than life. But this--" I groan when her puffy lips latch on to my tip and she swirls her tongue like a pro. Fuck me sideways.

I feel my release is imminent.

"I've been dreaming about this for so long, daddy."

I'm done. "I'm going to release in your mouth. You can still--"

Her mouth takes me down again and just in time as I grab the back of her, ensuring as much of my cock is deep in her as I give it all to her.

Her eyes are glassy by the time I finish and she swallows.

Fuck.

12