His Professor Aunt Pt. 01

Story Info
He goes to live with his aunt as he starts college.
9.4k words
4.74
81.1k
168
13

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers

Author's Note, tip of the hat to kenjisato for editing and suggestions.

------------------------------------------------------------

As Janet started the four-hour drive to her sister's house; her son, Mike, heard yet again the admonitions he'd been hearing since he was accepted to college.

"Remember, your Aunt Sarah has been very kind, letting you stay with her as you go to college. So be nice and help out whenever you can. She'll have plenty of chores for you, I'm sure. This is saving us a fortune for your boarding. I'm so glad you got accepted to her college."

He acknowledged her advice, as he watched the town he grew up in go by. He was starting his freshman year, and his Aunt Sarah was a math professor at his college. So, it was easy for her to let her nephew stay with her. And Mike liked his aunt. There was something about her that he rarely felt with other adults. She was vivacious and always willing to listen to him. She was the only one he could talk to about girls. She was in her late thirties and never married, and he kind of had a crush on her. He was looking forward to staying with her.

"Now, one other thing I didn't want to say, but feel I should warn you about," his mother continued. "Your aunt is a lesbian. I don't know who she's with these days, just be aware."

This was news to him because his aunt was rather frank with him about what she liked in men. And her frankness about such subjects were part of why he liked her.

By Friday evening, Janet pulled into Sarah's driveway and as Mike got his bags and bicycle out of the car, Sarah came out to greet them. "Janet!" she called, before giving her sister a big hug. "My goodness, Mike! You're handsomer than when I saw you at your graduation."

"Hi, Aunt Sarah," Mike said, giving her a careful hug. She looked as beautiful to him as ever. Her brown hair was draped over her shoulder. He felt she had the perfect body, with just the right amount of curves. And her breasts seemed perfectly well-proportioned to her body. He tried not to look at her cleavage in that V-neck top.

"Come, let me show you to your room." They got the tour, ending in the kitchen. "I got some fish for dinner. You must be starved," Sarah told them.

"Save it for tomorrow. Let me take my baby sister out to dinner. A thank you for helping with Mike."

"Janet! I'm thirty-eight. I'm not a 'baby' anymore," Sarah laughed.

"I'm seven years older than you. And you're the youngest. So, you'll always be the baby of the family."

Sarah rolled her eyes and gave her a wry look.

Sarah drove them to a steakhouse, knowing her nephew's appetite. She gently grilled him about his major, his plans for the semester and about girls.

"Plenty of pretty lasses on campus for you to break hearts, Mike," Sarah smirked.

"I hope we raised you to be respectful," his mother warned him.

He acknowledged his mother then smiled at his aunt. He hated being grilled by adults, except for Sarah.

Janet slept in the guest room as Mike spent the night in his new room, thinking of his new independence. Janet planned to drive home early Sunday. Saturday, the sisters reminisced, catching up on family news as Mike organized the room that would be his 'space' for the next year or more. And a queen-size bed for the first time! Sarah started making dinner that evening. "Mike can cook, just so you know. Make good use of him," Janet told her sister.

"Mostly pasta. But I can sauté veggies and know how to grill, and a few other things," Mike replied, trying to set expectations.

Well, show me. Here are the veggies," Sarah encouraged him. Over dinner, she complimented his cooking. Sarah knew a little compliment went quite a way with a young man.

Sunday morning, Sarah and Mike saw Janet off. "My boy! Off to college. Keep an eye on him for me, Sarah," Janet said, hugging her son tightly before getting in the car. As the car pulled out of sight, Sarah turned to her nephew, "Come, time to talk."

They sat in the kitchen and Sarah poured them both a cup of coffee.

"Aunt Sarah," Mike started. "I do want to thank you. I mean, I know you love your independence and all."

She smiled at him, "Mike, you are my favorite nephew. I don't think I would have let any other member of the family stay with me, except you. I think you understand me. As you say, I am independent. And you recognized that."

"Why is it I have no problem talking to you, unlike all the other adults in the family," Mike added.

"Thank you for your trust. But remember, you're eighteen, you're an adult now. Yes, an adult member of the family."

Mike smiled. She had made him feel like an adult for a long time. "Aunt Sarah, can I ask you something personal?"

"Shoot!"

"Mom said you're a lesbian. But you were always frank with me about men."

Sarah burst into laughter. "Is that what Janet thinks! Just because she knew I hooked up with a woman a couple years ago, she thinks I'm a lesbian now! Well, I'll let her keep thinking that. No, my dear nephew, I go both ways, understand?"

Mike smirked in acknowledgement.

"Good. This brings us to the ground rules. Yes, I like men and women. As long as they don't get attached. I like to play the field. So be aware, I'll be bringing home lovers, I prefer younger men and older women. I'll try to be discreet, but my bedroom is down the hall from yours. So don't be surprised if you hear things."

Mike acknowledged her.

"Next, you! I know you definitely like girls. And it would be hypocritical of me to say you can't have a girlfriend over."

Mike smiled and blushed, and Sarah felt she touched on something.

"Mike, you don't have to answer, but... How far have you gotten with a woman?"

"Oh, well... My last girlfriend we sorta..." Mike stiffened his resolve. If his aunt could be frank, so could he. "She jerked me off a few times and let me play with her pussy. Got her off a few times, too."

"You made a woman cum? Well done." She smiled.

He was beaming. His aunt's encouragement was enough for him.

"So, I won't be an obstacle to your sex life. And you'll have to put up with mine. Deal?"

"Deal!" he grinned.

"Next, it's four miles to campus. You can bike, or you can ride with me when our schedules match. Good?"

*****

The morning of their first commute to campus, Sarah had her hair up. He realized this was her professional look and thought it made her look even sexier. The semester started and both were busy. He only took his bike one day. And they ate together each evening, Sarah cooking and Mike helping. She prided herself in her cooking and started teaching him. And he seemed to be a fast learner.

As the week wore on, Sarah was feeling different about her nephew. He was becoming a temptation. She reminded herself that, besides being her nephew, living in her home would make for a real entanglement. And the way he looked at her. She knew he had a crush on her. But she wondered if it had become stronger with them being together.

By Friday, Sarah had been without a lover for weeks. Her old ones were occupied one way or another, and no new ones were on the horizon. She thought again about Mike.

"You said you made pasta. So, I got some crab ravioli and you're cooking. I'll show you how to make a cream sauce. Oh, and asparagus," she told Mike, as she drove them home.

They entered the house, and Sarah kicked her heels off before they headed for the kitchen. As he was plating the food that evening, he noticed Sarah was pouring two glasses of wine. "Time for you to learn the pleasure of wine with dinner. But just one glass for now," she told him.

As they ate, Sarah asked about his love prospects. He admitted he hadn't made much effort this first week. She saw he kept eyeing her. Perhaps it was her blouse, showing a bit of cleavage. Perhaps it was the second glass of wine, but Sarah was feeling differently by the end of dinner. As they cleaned up, Sarah resolved to probe his feelings, but carefully.

"Mike, let's sit in the living room. I'd like to talk."

He followed her to the sofa. After she sat, Mike sat a bit away from her and Sarah shifted closer. She looked at his eyes for a minute, saying nothing. For Mike, her green eyes were hypnotic.

"Mike, we both like to be frank, so tell me, how do you feel about me?"

He paused. He wasn't willing to reveal his feelings for her. "Aunt Sarah... I mean... I like you, if that's what you mean."

"Mike, tell me, do you have a crush on me?"

Mike's mind spun. He was afraid she was going to tell him he couldn't stay. "Aunt Sarah! I... Okay, yes! But please don't take it wrong. I like being with you and I do want to stay here with you."

Mike felt everything he just said was wrong, and a knot formed in his stomach.

Sarah could see his distress and put her hand on his cheek. "Mike, you're not going anywhere, I assure you. I like having you here."

He wondered if she was having the same feelings. He feared asking, then remembered her openness. He asked her the question. "Aunt Sarah, tell me, how do you feel about me?"

She hadn't thought about being asked the same question. The answer wasn't clear to herself. She looked at him for a long time. Then, there could only be one answer, the direct one. She leaned to him and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. She lingered a second before pulling back.

"Do you understand," she said gently. She looked carefully at his face as a grin formed on it. "Now, do you feel the same?"

Mike realized what she wanted. He leaned to her and matched her gentle kiss.

Now, Sarah smiled; then, turned serious thinking about all the ways such an affair could go wrong. "Mike, if our relationship were to become... more intimate, do you understand the ramifications for me if it got out? Professors having affairs are de rigueur. But you ARE my nephew!"

"Aunt Sarah! Never! I care about you too much!" he protested.

She put her hand on his cheek again. "Yes, I should never have asked. You're too much of a gentleman."

She kissed him again, longer this time. She liked it. And she had a sense he knew how to read a woman.

"Mike, we need an understanding. This would be an affair; it will end, and while you're still here. Could you still live with me when I end this... thing? I told you; I like to play the field. And you. There are plenty of young things out there for you to seduce."

She looked at him expecting an answer. Instead, he kissed her, his tongue just touching her lips. Then he hugged her. "Yes, Aunt Sarah."

'Oh, he's good,' Sarah thought to herself.

They kissed again. And as minutes went by, they became more passionate; tongues darting about.

"That girlfriend taught you how to kiss," she said, before planting her mouth back on his.

Mike's mind was spinning! His Sarah! And she had the same feelings for him. He was feeling brazen. He caressed her back, then a hand on her hip and finally under her breast, the back of his hand pressing against its softness. He didn't want to mess anything up now. He pulled back and let his hand glide over the soft curve of her breast.

Sarah watched him. She was pleased he wasn't forceful, while she hoped to move things along. "Take it off," she ordered.

He unbuttoned her blouse and slipped it off her shoulders. Sarah unsnapped her bra, then gave him the honor revealing her breasts. He stared as they fell free. The breasts he longed to see. Sarah undid her hair, letting it fall over her shoulder. It made her even sexier. He cupped a breast, feeling its soft flesh, and her nipple. He realized he was free to make love to them. He pressed her back on the sofa where she arched her back. He kissed her neck before moving to a nipple. He licked it before sucking it into his mouth.

"Did that girlfriend teach you, or are you a natural at this?" Sarah asked, as she stroked his hair.

He spent plenty of time on each, fondling them and sucking on them.

"You like tits, I see."

"Tits like yours. My girlfriend was kinda flat."

It was time. Sarah stood and Mike followed. As she pulled his T-shirt off, she asked, "How tall are you, Mike?"

"Six even."

"Hmm, four inches taller than me. I like that. Mike, I'd like to show you the art of making love to a woman. But tonight will be your night. Let me seduce you," she purred; then, "I like seducing young men. Tomorrow we will begin the lessons."

She took his hand and led him to her bedroom. There, she unzipped her skirt and let it slip off. And with her panties gone, she posed for him, letting him admire her body. It was evident she worked at her figure.

"Like what you see, Mike?"

"Aunt Sarah, I... You... I've tried to imagine what you looked like. But now..."

Sarah smiled at his awkward compliment, then turned her attention to him. She could see the bulge in his jeans; as she ran her hand over his lean chest, then down to his belt buckle. It wasn't long before his jeans were at his ankles. She knelt to help him out of them, before getting to what she wanted. As she pulled his briefs down, his hard cock popped out, relieved of its constriction.

She looked approvingly at his package. "I'm going to make love to you. Just enjoy it."

Standing there, he watched his beautiful aunt take his manhood in her hands and stroke it. "You are a handsome young man, Mike. I think you're going to make many women happy."

She then let his hard cock slip through her soft lips. He sighed her name as Sarah delighted in her effect on him. She started sucking his rod as she grabbed his ass. She knew a young guy like him couldn't hold out long. "Just let it go, Mike," she told him, before doubling her efforts.

"Aunt Sarah! I... Augh... Fuck!" He thrusted his hips, as his cock erupted into Sarah's mouth. She felt his throbbing manhood unleash a large load. Sarah swallowed spurt after spurt, impressed by his virility. When it stopped, she rubbed his cock on her face, trying to show her satisfaction with him cumming in her mouth.

"Mike, that was wonderful," she told him. "Lie back."

He did lie back on the bed, a bit wobbly from his orgasm. He had barely recovered from it and the reality that he had just ejaculated in his aunt's mouth, when he felt her straddle his legs, holding his hard cock. "Mike! Still hard! I hoped you'd be so virile."

She kissed his cock then lay on top of him. Face-to-face, she kissed him hard, driving her tongue into his mouth. She looked at him, as he looked into her eyes.

"The time has come, Mike. Ready?" She sat up and kneeling over his manhood, held it at her entrance. Her eyes were locked on him, as she lowered herself onto his erection. The look on his face was everything to Sarah at that moment. She loved being his first. And she wanted it to be memorable. She ground on it, then lifted slowly before letting it slide deeper into her pussy.

Mike looked. His aunt, there, he was actually fucking her! He reached for her tits, kneading them. Sarah rocked on him. She was enjoying pleasuring him more than she expected. It was to be his night. But she found herself really turned on by making love to her nephew.

"Do you like being inside me?" Sarah asked, breathlessly.

"Aunt Sarah," he mumbled.

"Mike! you're inside me! Do you feel it?" she said, riding him harder. "Oh Mike! It's okay! Cum inside me, don't hold back. This is your night."

"Aunt Sarah." he mumbled again.

"Yes Mike, cum in me! I want to be your first. Let it go!" she repeated.

"Augh! Augh!" he gasped, as his hips thrust upwards, trying to get his cock deeper into his lovely aunt.

"Mike! Yes! cum inside me! Oh, Mike... Mike! Oh... Ah!"

Suddenly, Sarah came. It was to be about him. But something about her dear Mike cumming inside her -- his first time cumming in a woman -- drove Sarah to an orgasm.

"Oh Mike! Fuck!" she gasped, grinding on his spasming cock.

He felt it and looked at her. His Sarah, cumming! The experience prolonged his climax.

Sarah fell to his chest, realizing they had a mutual orgasm. It seemed magical; a chance to share his first time cumming in a woman.

"Oh Mike, that was great." She sat up and grabbed his hand, putting it on her tight belly. "You put your cum inside me, right here."

"Oh, fuck! Aunt Sarah!" he gasped, as he caught his breath.

She leaned to him, his cock still inside her. Their faces inches apart. She told him, "No, Mike. After tonight, whenever we're alone like this, I want you to call me Sarah, not your aunt. Our relationship is at a new level now." Smiling, she asked, "Understand?"

"Aunt..." he paused. "Sarah! You're so beautiful."

"You feel that way because you just came in my pussy!"

"No... Sarah, it's..."

"Shush!" She stopped him, putting a finger to his lips. "I know. And to know I was your first, on this special night. It's our secret now. Our special connection. No one can take it away."

"Sarah!" he exclaimed, hugging her as his limp cock slipped out of her pussy.

"Mmm..." Sarah hummed.

She rolled to his side, and they looked at each other. Sarah had had plenty of lovers. But, tonight seemed different. Her dear Mike! And the thought that she was his first, repeated in her mind.

Mike pulled her close, kissing her, pressing his body to hers. She could feel it -- his cock and his passion. He wanted more, and Sarah was happy to give it. She reached for his manhood and could feel it stirring.

"Mike! Nothing like an eighteen-year-old stud!" she laughed.

She moved down and began sucking and licking his semi-hard cock. She licked his shaft between sucking it, and in little time, his cock was hard again. "Ooh, Mike!" she exclaimed, admiring his resurrected manhood. "I like your cock! Now, come!"

She lay on her back, and spread her legs. "Take me!"

He knelt between her legs and looked at her sopping pussy. "Come! This is your night," she told him, pulling Mike on top of her. He shifted until his cock was at her entrance. "Yes Mike. Do it!" she said, quietly.

He pressed his cock in and sighed. He was inside Sarah, again. He looked at her affectionate eyes. He felt special at that moment; that his Sarah was giving herself to him. He began pounding her pussy, slowly at first, but faster with each thrust.

He looked into her eyes, and she felt connected to him; she put other thoughts out of her mind. She just wanted him to enjoy tonight. But Sarah seemed to be enjoying it more than she expected. She wrapped her arms around him. "Yes, just fuck me," she whispered. He began to pound harder. His body, his cock; Sarah was losing control.

"Mike, yes... Mike! Oh... Oh, yes... Oh... Oh..." she exclaimed, before another orgasm hit. Mike thrust and thrust, knowing he was bringing her to an orgasm. He was pleasuring his Sarah! He pounded away, until Sarah asked him to slow down. She was surprised by her climax. But something about making love with her nephew had fired her up. He looked into her eyes -- eyes so full of emotion. He returned to a slow rhythm, trying to read what pleased her.

He felt her hands on his hips, guiding him. He took the cue and began following every gesture. They looked at each other, feeling each other's rising passion.

"Sarah! Fuck! So good..." he mumbled.

"Yes! Mike, fuck me! Just fuck me! Cum in me!" she told him, running her fingers through his hair.

"Sarah... Oh... Sarah..." he mumbled', again.

"Do it Mike! Give me your cum!"

"Oh! Agh..." he groaned. He was pumping his sperm into Sarah's womb again. His wild thrusts felt wonderful to Sarah. She held him, thrilled at sharing this intimate moment.

His thrusts finally ebbed, as Sarah continued caressing him. Her lovely Mike. Truly a man now. He had fucked a woman, and it was her! There was something wonderful about it.

Another thing ran through her mind. She tried to remember another lover that made her feel like she did at that moment.

Mike rolled off her and they lay face-to-face, gazing at each other in post-orgasmic bliss. "Mike! You were wonderful," she told him, touching his face. "I mean it! This was supposed to be your night and you made me cum twice!"

Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers