His Professor Aunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said nothing.

"Mike, I don't want you to get too attached to me. I told you I like to play the field. And I'd think you'd enjoy some experienced pussy."

"Okay," was the only reply.

*****

Monday, over breakfast, Mike started, "Do you really know women who'd, you know..."

"Fuck a young stud like you?" Sarah completed the question for him. "Oh Mike, I know a few women who would like nothing more than a young cock to spice up their lives."

Mike smiled, and Sarah could see he was warming up to the idea.

They drove to campus together. And that night, Mike joined Sarah in her bed. They didn't make love that night. It was the first time they hadn't. But Mike was satisfied to simply have slept next to her. And Tuesday was the same, except Sarah told Mike he'd need to bicycle in on Wednesday, as she had a faculty meeting late.

That evening, it was nearly eight, before Sarah arrived home. There, she found the aroma of cooking in the kitchen and the table set, down to a bottle of wine waiting to be opened.

"I thought you might be hungry. I found some salmon in the freezer. I did my best, so I hope it'll pass."

"Mike! Are you trying to seduce me with food?" she teased.

Mike just smiled and gave her a welcoming kiss. They ate leisurely, as Sarah recounted a tedious meeting.

Sarah had email to catch up on and found Mike already in her bed. "I'm kinda beat, Mike," she warned him.

"In that case, can I offer you something to help you relax?" gesturing for her to lie on her stomach.

Sarah soon felt his gentle hands on her shoulders. As his hands glided over her back, she started to appreciate the benefits of a domestic partner. Mike continued to give her this gentle back rub, hoping to put her in the mood for lovemaking. Instead, he found she was sound asleep. He turned out the light and curled up next to her.

Thursday afternoon, Sarah pulled up to the spot where Mike was supposed to be waiting for her. Off aways, she saw he was talking to some young men his age. He saw she was waiting, and waved goodbye to them.

"Who are your friends?" she asked, admiring them.

"Oh, they asked if I wanted to join them for basketball on Saturday. I told them I wasn't sure."

"Mike! You should be making friends!" Then, she added wryly, "For your sake and mine." Mike thought about it and texted his friends that he'd join them.

That night, Sarah knew his libido would be raging. And she wanted to reward him for the night before. He found himself on his back as Sarah made love to his cock. Her green eyes looking at him as she sucked on his cock fired him up. "Sarah!" he moaned, and began thrusting his hips. She increased her pace and was rewarded with a load of cum in her mouth. She sucked and swallowed, as his ardor continued to spew his pent-up semen.

She kissed and licked his rod. She liked playing with his manhood, as well as pleasing him. Mike pulled on her arm, "Sit on my face!" he ordered.

Sarah was happy to comply, and soon felt his tongue probing her womanhood. With a lick of her clit, she jerked and realized her own libido was pent-up. She held his head and ground her sopping pussy on his face. Mike relished her juices, as well as turning her on like this. Sarah threw her head back and grabbed a tit, mashing it, as the other hand continued to hold his head.

"Oh, fuck! Yeah! There! Shit! Oh... Oh!" she gasped, as her body began to convulse. Mike grabbed her tits as her orgasm continued, groping them as she continued to grind on his mouth.

She took a long breath, then looked down at his smiling eyes. 'Fuck! he's a great lover.' she thought to herself.

Sarah reached behind her and found his hard cock. She wanted it inside her. Mike watched as his rod slipped deep into Sarah's pussy. His hands returned to mashing her tits as the lovers looked at each other. Sarah rode and ground on his cock, enjoying having her nephew -- her lover -- inside her.

As Mike saw she was getting hotter, he teased her, "Thinking of my friends? Which would you choose? I bet they'd all like to get their cocks in your pussy."

"Fuck! Mike!" she screamed, as she convulsed to another orgasm. Seeing her cum on his cock got to Mike, and he unleashed his sperm inside Sarah with a groan. Both enjoyed and intense orgasm, enhanced by the shared experience.

She fell to his chest and kissed him. "You naughty boy, saying things like that!" she said, beaming. "Sometimes, I think you can read me like a book."

Friday, she told him she was having dinner with a friend and would be home late. "She's a dear friend." Then with a wry look, "Yes, we have been lovers in the past, in case you're curious. I'll introduce you sometime."

That night, Sarah returned late. She found her bed empty and realized he was sleeping in his own room. It was the first time in a week, they had slept apart.

Saturday morning, Sarah found Mike already having coffee in the kitchen. "I worried you might bring your friend home. Thought it might be awkward if I was in your bed," he told her.

Sarah hugged him. "I appreciate your thoughtfulness. She's married so our rendezvous are carefully arranged. Now, don't you have a game with your friends today?"

He headed out, as Sarah spent the day catching up on chores followed by an afternoon of sunbathing and a good book. When she heard Mike arrive, she suddenly considered the possibility he'd bring some friends home and quickly put on her shorts and tank top.

She found him in the kitchen, refreshing himself. He turned to see Sarah, her nipples poking through the tank top.

"Alone? I was afraid you'd brought someone. Otherwise, I wouldn't have dressed."

"If my friends saw you looking like that, you may as well have been naked."

Sarah gave him a kiss. "Mmm... something about a sweaty man. Well, I'm sure you want to shower. Go!"

He used his bathroom to shower. And when he emerged in the hall with a towel around his waist, Sarah was there. "Cleaned up?" she asked. He received a sensual kiss and found his towel was dropped by her. Sarah ran her hand up and down his body, feeling his clean skin. "Something about a freshly showered man, as well," she told him, seductively.

She dropped to her knees and pulled off her tank-top then grasped his swelling manhood. Mike leaned against the wall as Sarah began pleasuring him. After a few licks of his shaft, she started sucking on it and Mike instinctively grabbed her head and began thrusting his cock into her welcoming mouth. He was moaning and really into this surprise attack.

When Sarah felt he was about to cum, she pulled him out of her mouth, and pointing his cock at her tits, started jerking him off, looking at him. Her eyes alone, told him what she wanted. Mike grunted and wads of cum splashed on her tits. It was a serious load that covered both tits.

"Mmm..." Sarah said, licking her fingers. "I like being cum on like that, from time to time." She stood and spread his semen over her tits. "As long as I can shower after. Now, you get dressed, and I'll shower and meet you in the kitchen for dinner."

She picked up her top and Mike watched her walk to her room. He felt she was the sexiest woman on the planet.

They slept together that night. Both seemed satisfied by the hallway tryst.

At breakfast, Mike reminded Sarah of his obligation to help out. "You must have some things that need to be done."

She decided to test him. "Weeds are taking over the back garden. I hate weeding. But if you want, have at it!"

He did. And later, Sarah looked out to see him hard at work. She admired his thoughtfulness as well as his playing the shirtless, buff gardener; the trope of the bored housewife bedding the gardener flashed through her mind. She decided to sunbathe, nude, as usual. And to distract Mike's earnest work.

It did distract him, and Sarah could see it. He finished up and walked up to Sarah, still in the lounge chair. "Nice work, Mike," she told him, stroking his leg. "I have the sexiest gardener in the neighborhood." She stood and kissed him. "And a sweaty one," she added, running her hands up and down his back.

"I could use a shower, too. Join me?" she said, taking his hand.

In her shower, there were plenty of kisses and hands. They explored each other's soapy body. Mike had quite an erection and she was quite wet by the time they got out. After they dried off, Sarah lay on the bed and spread her legs. "Take me, Mike!"

He climbed on top of her, and his hard shaft found her entrance. Both sighed, as his cock plunged into her depths. "Nice and easy, Mike. I like nice, slow missionary, no hurry. I like just feeling my man inside me. Okay?" He was happy to comply. Being inside Sarah was heaven. He planted kisses on her neck and lips, as he slowly pumped and ground his cock inside her. As the erotic session continued, Sarah was feeling different.

The feeling of lust for her favorite nephew was giving way to something more. It couldn't be love, she told herself. In the course of a week, he seemed to have unlocked her. He seemed to know just how to please her. His lovemaking was better than any man she could remember. Her ideal was forming; to have him as a lover, however long this lasted. And to have an open relationship; each free to explore other lovers. She hoped he could see it, too.

He had been making love to her for fifteen minutes, or was it more, she wondered. She loved this connection with him; joined in lovemaking, but deferring the wild passion; the anxiousness for orgasm. For Mike, it was becoming agony. His groin ached to release his sperm. But like her, he wanted to prolong this magical union as long as he could.

Sarah read him. And she wanted it, too; to feel his sperm filling her. "Let it go," she whispered to him, as she did that first night. He began thrusting hard -- long, deep thrusts. She grabbed his ass, encouraging him deeper. Then he groaned, and held his cock deep inside her as his cock released his pent-up load. Sarah hugged him and shivered to her own orgasm. This man -- her nephew! But what he did to her! She came hard, a half hour of lovemaking, and his sensuality primed her for it. He continued pounding her, unleashing more of his seed in her womb.

Sarah felt his body go limp. She caressed him, knowing how intense the orgasm must have been. He lay there for some time, his head in her neck, feeling her gentle hands. In this moment, his emotions got the better of him. He looked at her, "Sarah, I love you."

"No! Michael! Never say that. Yes, we do have something special. But it can never be love. I do care for you very much, but never say that again." She pulled his head to her chest. "Don't take it wrong, Mike. But understand, this relationship will always be a secret, you know that. And you know me. I don't want to be tied down to anyone! And you need to explore. Yes! There's a world of wonderful women out there for you, just waiting. And some day, you'll find someone special. Come, let's eat." They got up and Mike knew her words were true. But still, he couldn't imagine any other woman like her.

Sarah proposed they eat out. "Nothing wrong with taking my nephew out to dinner," she said, defiantly.

They walked to a nearby pizza place. And from opposite sides of the booth, played the game of young lovers, exchanging looks and whispers when no one was looking.

That night, Mike slipped into bed next to Sarah. And after a goodnight kiss, drifted off into sleep, as if sleeping with his aunt was the most normal thing to do.

_______________