His Professor Aunt Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rested her head on his shoulder, feeling quite good at the moment. Mike held her close. It felt like heaven to him. It was near eleven, when Sarah announced they should get ready for bed. And innocently, asked if he wanted to sleep in her bed that night.

*****

Sarah woke Saturday morning. She looked at Mike, still sleeping. She liked looking at him. She could see that this love affair could last longer than most. And she reflected on the orgasms he had given her the night before. And he hadn't even received his first lesson from her!

"Morning, Mike," she said gently, before kissing his cheek.

He opened his eyes to see Sarah, his lovely aunt. Thoughts of their passionate session the night before flashed in his mind. It did seem like a dream. But there she was, naked, and he was in her bed. He sat up.

"Aunt Sarah!"

"Sarah, remember?" she smiled, then gave him a lingering kiss. "Sleep well?"

"Sarah... Yes!"

"Yes, you did sleep with me last night, among other things," she smirked.

He looked at her body and touched her thigh. But Sarah took it and brought it to her lips, kissing the back of it. "I'm sure you'd like to make love to me right now. And I will say there's nothing like making love on a Saturday morning. But today, breakfast. And another talk. Come! Up! Oh, would you like to join me in the shower?" she added coyly.

He bolted out of bed and became conscious he was naked in front of his aunt, then remembered they had made passionate love the night before, and realized any embarrassment was silly. He watched, as her nude form walked sensuously to the bathroom, and followed.

They soaped each other. She could tell he was enjoying it, both sensually and sexually.

"Like this?" Sarah asked.

"Yeah, I mean... it's funny. Just taking a shower with you like... I dunno, like I imagine couples do."

She pulled him to her, and after a kiss. "It's a part of being lovers, my dear nephew. It's what lovers do."

He liked the sound of 'lovers.' But he added, "If I'm to call you Sarah, maybe you shouldn't call me your nephew."

See looked him in the eyes. She remembered encouraging him to think of himself as an adult. "Yes! You are quite right."

They dried each other off and Sarah could see his enjoyment in being both intimate and casual with her. Sarah walked to her closet and pulled out a silk, knee-length robe that outlined her breasts perfectly.

"Now for you to get dressed," she said, turning to him. Sarah paused a moment to admire his nude body; lean, yet muscular enough. "My, my... You are going to be a ladykiller, Mike. I see plenty of broken hearts ahead. Come, let's find you some clothes."

They went to his room, where Sarah asked, "Can I choose for you? I wouldn't mind seeing you in something sexy at breakfast."

He wasn't going to argue. Sarah found some boxers and a tank-top. "Yes. That will do for a young man. Come let's eat."

In the kitchen, Mike offered to make omelets. She happily accepted and made coffee. They enjoyed their coffee, as Sarah flirted with him with eye contact.

"Today, Mike, I want to show you how to make love to a woman; to please her. Okay, me. Every woman is different. But I hope to show you how to please her. You may find it useful. And, I believe, you know how to be respectful. That, in itself, goes a long way. But let's enjoy our coffee first. A whole Saturday is ahead."

They sat a while, as Sarah continued flirting with looks. She hoped he got this unspoken lesson.

"Come, let's sit in the living room," she offered. Seated, she looked at him and gave him a little kiss. Mike resisted putting any move on her, knowing Sarah wanted to lead at this point.

"Mike, you've never eaten pussy, have you?"

"No," he mumbled.

"It's okay. Everyone has to have a first time. And I think I'm going to enjoy being your 'first time.' That is, if you want to try pussy?"

"Sarah. Right now, pleasing you sounds good to me."

"Well," she said, untying her robe, "let's start with some old-fashioned necking." Sarah sat there, her cleavage well exposed. She looked at him, expecting him to know he was to take the lead.

He did take the lead and gave her a gentle kiss back. With Sarah, he instinctively felt how to be sensual; to find the right tempo with her. He looked at her, then kissed her again, harder this time, probing her mouth with his tongue.

Sarah felt his arms around her, drawing her closer. They kissed a long time', until his hands found her breasts, feeling their soft flesh. He kissed her neck and licked an ear.

'Damn! He's a fast learner!' Sarah thought to herself. She took the lead again. Slipping the robe off her shoulders, she said, "Make love to my tits!"

Nothing could have sounded better to him. He cupped one and sucked on the nipple. He surprised her by lying back on the sofa, pulling her on top. Her dangling tits were inches from his face, and he began sucking and licking with abandon.

"Yes! Suck on them. Most women, I think, like having their tits made love to."

He sucked and licked. He planted his face in her cleavage. He loved making love to her tits and would have continued as long as she wanted. And she was enjoying it too, and let him continue for some minutes, before deciding it was time.

Sarah stood and slipped the robe off, tossing it aside. "Let's go back to my bedroom," she said, seductively.

By her bed, she undressed him. "I like being made love to by a naked man," Sarah smiled. Then, she lay on the bed, legs parted. "Come! take your time. Explore my body first."

Mike knelt beside her, wondering where to start. He simply touched her, as he admired her desirable body. He let his hands glide up and down. He took a long stroke from above her breasts, over her nipples, to her hips, and ending at her thighs.

Sarah closed her eyes. She was amazed at his gentle touch.

"You are beautiful. Do you mind if I just admire you for a while?" he asked.

"Take your time, Mike. I'm certainly not going anywhere. Not with hands like yours." Sarah answered, her eyes still closed, a warm smile on her face.

His hands wandered over her soft skin. Her body became irresistible, and he kissed a tit, then moved to her abdomen, planting kisses around her navel. He circled it with his tongue before moving to her hip. He was mesmerized by her body. He was free to touch it, to make love to it!

He moved to her thigh as she spread her legs, giving him a good view of the entrance to her core. He knew it was time to move between her legs. He had fucked her just last night, but now he could stop to admire her enticing body.

"That's it, take your time," Sarah told him, her eyes still closed. "I can suggest working your way up. A woman's inner thigh is most delectable, you'll find."

He crouched down, and starting at her knee, kissed his way to her inner thigh. She was right, there was something about the delicate skin there. But ahead was his goal. Her womanhood was inches from his face. He had felt a woman up, He had fucked this very pussy. But now, to taste it. He kissed her slit and felt it was moist. Then his tongue probed.

"Yes!" Sarah hissed. "Yes, that's it."

His tongue found her clit and he felt her body jolt. It emboldened him. He began licking, as he slipped his arms under her legs. He ran his tongue up and down her entrance, tasting her nectar. He liked it. Even more, he liked the reaction his work had on Sarah. He ground his face into her pussy, as his tongue lavished attention on her clit. He could feel her body squirm; and it made him increase his tempo.

"Mike! Yes! I thought I would need to give you pointers... Oh! Fuck! Like that. Yes!" She opened her eyes and looked at him. His eyes were blazing and that made her hotter. "Mike! Oh!" she gasped, as she threw her head back.

Mike could feel her getting restless and doubled his efforts when suddenly, she lifted her hips up and grabbed his head, holding it in place. "Ah... Yes... Mike! Oh!" she gasped, and her body tensed as she came. He worked his tongue furiously, trying to really get her off.

Her body collapsed and she ran her fingers through his hair, eyes closed, reveling in the glow of a good orgasm. He started licking her clit again, and Sarah pushed his head away.

"Easy, Mike!" she laughed. "Let me recoup."

He, instead, slipped two fingers in.

She gasped and looked at him. She saw his face, glistening with her pussy juices, beaming with accomplishment. "Mike! Come up here," she asked.

He moved beside her, where she kissed and licked his soaking face. He looked down on his beautiful Sarah. "I could do that all day. I loved giving it to you. And seeing how you reacted," he declared.

"You like making me cum? Mmm, I'll see that you have every opportunity."

Sarah felt his hard cock pressing her thigh. Her hand traced a line down his body, landing on his manhood. "Poor thing. You look like you need some relief," she purred. She got up. "Time for you to learn the pleasure of a sixty-nine!"

She planted her pussy in his face as she grabbed his shaft. He began licking her slit, then felt his rod slip between Sarah's soft lips. He sighed to the incredible feeling, causing him to pause his attention on Sarah. He started again, as Sarah continued bobbing on his cock, desperately trying to please her, as his own temperature rose.

But having been in the company of his sexy aunt all morning without cumming, took its toll. He groaned into her pussy then threw his head back and gasped, as he bucked his hips. Sarah felt his cock throb followed by his sperm splashing into her mouth. She swallowed it all, enjoying making him cum.

His orgasm was barely over when he returned his attention to Sarah's love box. He had taken to eating pussy and wondered if other women were as good as Sarah. And he wanted to make her cum again. Sarah never let his cock leave her lips, and now, his attention to her clit was getting to her. She tried to suck on it, but her ardor became too strong.

"Mmph... Mmph..." she moaned with his cock in her mouth, as the climax hit her. Mike could feel her body tense as she ground on his face, doing his best to pleasure her pussy.

"Oh, fuck! Mike! That was great!" she cried, as his stiffening rod slipped from her mouth. "Cumming with a cock in my mouth, is so hot!" she continued, as she stroked his shaft. It had returned to life, and she admired it for a minute. She needed to feel it in her pussy, so she got up and straddled him.

"Fuck, Mike! I can't get enough of your cock!" she told him, as she lowered herself onto his manhood.

He mashed her tits as Sarah rode him, she sometimes looked into his eyes, sometimes her eyes closed; sometimes grinding on his cock, the aunt just enjoying her nephew inside her. He sat up and sucked hard on her luscious tits, going from one to the other, as she held his head to them.

He lay back again as Sarah just ground him now, trying to get pressure on her clit. And it worked! She moaned with a shudder of her body. She gasped and gasped, as her body convulsed. Seeing her cum was too much for Mike. As her climax ebbed, he grabbed her hips and thrust with a groan. Sarah could feel he was cumming, adding to her post-orgasmic bliss.

The orgasms ended and Sarah fell to his chest and lay there a long time, as Mike wrapped his arms around her. She stirred finally and smiled at him before giving him a kiss. "Mmm, Mike. I like making love to you... with you," she whispered before putting her head back on his chest, as his cock slipped out of her velvety pussy.

"I just want to lay here a minute. Mind?" she purred.

He could lay there forever, just feeling her nude body on top of him, wrapped in his arms.

Twenty minutes or more went by, before she stirred. "Quite a morning of lovemaking. Thank you, Mike. My, it's after one! You must be hungry. Come."

They headed through the living room, where Sarah grabbed her robe. "Mike, don't dress. Can I admire my lover's nude body over lunch?"

Her casual eroticism thrilled him. And made him a little bolder. "Only if my lover is nude," he told her. Sarah smiled, and dropped the robe.

As they finished lunch, Sarah started, "We can't make love all day. As much as you'd like that," she smirked. "The sun in the yard is lovely in the afternoon. Ever sunbathed nude?" They went out to her small yard and lay in lounge chairs enjoying the late summer sun until heading in for a light dinner, before ending up in front of the TV.

Mike could barely pay attention to the movie. When it was over, he turned to her. "It's kinda funny, Sarah. Here I am, sitting naked with you, as if that was the normal way to watch TV."

"It's what lovers do, Mike. Or at least what I like to do. Being naked with your lover doesn't have to mean sex. I'm a sensual person and I like to be naked. Especially with a naked, handsome, young man," she told him, before kissing him. "Now, time to retire. I have a curriculum to work on tomorrow. And don't you have studying to catch up on?"

Mike slipped into bed with Sarah. It just seemed magical and so casual to be in her bed. He held her, as she snuggled up to him. Despite all the lovemaking that day, he would have made love to her again with just the slightest encouragement. But Sarah soon fell asleep, so he happily settled for holding her in his arms, until he fell asleep.

*****

Sunday, Mike woke up and turned to see Sarah still sleeping. He just watched her. Beautiful, sensual, sexy Sarah. He still found it hard to believe that this weekend was real. Sarah opened her eyes to find Mike looking at her adoringly.

"Morning, Mike."

"Morning. You are so beautiful, Sarah."

"Showering me with compliments?" she teased.

He replied with a kiss, slow and gentle. The idea that she needed to show Mike how to please a woman seemed absurd to Sarah now. He certainly knew, instinctively, how to please her, at least. He continued kissing her as his hand explored her body. She could feel his erection pressed against her leg and looked forward to a morning session.

Mike's fingers found her slit and he pressed one in as he looked at her. Sarah returned his gaze before closing her eyes, enjoying his touch. He continued to work Sarah's pussy, as he sucked on her tits until she was quite wet. He started to mount her when Sarah made a suggestion.

"No, this way." She lifted her leg and he pressed to her side. She grabbed his cock and pressed it to her entrance. With a thrust of his hips, Mike's cock slipped in.

"I like this position," Sarah told him. "One can take one's time."

He slowly pumped his shaft into her, as Sarah kissed him. His lips reached for her nipple and sucked on it before continuing to kiss her. Slowly, they continued. Sarah enjoyed this sensual approach. After a dozen minutes or more, Mike picked up the pace.

"That's it, Mike. Just cum in me," she whispered to him.

With a groan, he thrusted hard, as his cock unleashed another load of cum in Sarah's pussy. His hips ground his shaft deeply, as she enjoyed feeling his pleasure.

"Fuck... Sarah..." he mumbled, after he blew his load. "But, you didn't cum!"

"Mike," Sarah smiled at him. "It's okay. I don't have to cum every time. I like just feeling you cum, especially inside me."

The lovers relaxed in each other's arms, before Sarah announced it was time to start the day. "We both have things to do." After breakfast, Sarah told him they had work, then headed to her home office as Mike grabbed his books and sat back on the sofa to catch up on some reading.

They didn't meet up again until dinner. "I confess, I like cooking for my lovers, Mike. I hope you appreciate it."

"Oh, I do, Sarah, I do." Mike replied, as he admired her in her shorts and braless tank top. He came up behind her and wrapped her in his arms, planting a kiss on her neck. She closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of being enveloped in his arms.

They slipped into bed that evening, and Mike put his hand around Sarah's waist. He liked to take any opportunity he could to touch her body. And, hopefully, another session of lovemaking.

"You know Mike, we can't make love every night," Sarah advised, as his hand gently trailed a line to her thigh. 'God! He knows how to touch a woman,' Sarah thought to herself. "Of course, it's going to be a busy week for us both so..." she trailed off, before turning to him and planting her lips on his.

It was what Mike had hoped for. As she kissed him sensually, he slipped a finger into her pussy. They kissed and shared tongues as Sarah's slit became moist. Mike wanted to taste her again. But what he really wanted was to get her hot. He loved seeing this side of Sarah, and would be happy seeing her turned on these next four years. Mike kissed her neck, then moved to her breasts, taking his time making love to them. Then he spread her legs and knelt between them.

"Fuck, Mike..." Sarah sighed. "I'm not sure if I taught you anything, or if you're just a natural... Oh! Yes! There!"

Mike worked Sarah's love box, licking and probing, enjoying seeing her squirm with arousal. She put her hands on his head, helping to guide him. She looked at him and took a breath. His face between her legs made it hotter. She threw her head back and her body began to thrash. "There, yes! Oh... Yes... Fuck!" she screamed, as her body tensed to a climax.

Mike worked her clit until Sarah relaxed, a look of bliss on her face. "Sarah, I could do this every night. I love watching you cum!"

"Hmm... Tempting, Mike. But you'll find lovemaking is even better after a few days off. Now, something you haven't done yet." Sarah got on all fours. "Put that hard cock inside me."

He quickly got behind her and plunged his eager cock into her soaking pussy, then, grabbing her hips, began driving his rod with slow, deep thrusts. Mike had enough presence now, to pace himself. He wanted to feel himself inside Sarah for as long as he could. Mike had made love to Sarah several times now, yet it still seemed unbelievable to him that he was really fucking her.

His hands skimmed her back up to her shoulders, enjoying the feeling of her skin under his fingers. Then his hands swept to her dangling breasts and cupped them. Sarah pressed her head into the pillow. She found it hard to believe he had been a virgin just three days ago, yet he could turn her on like this.

Sarah shuddered a bit, as his finger moved to her clit. With one hand on her hip as the other fingered her clit, Mike began pounding her hard. He wanted her to cum again, but he was losing control of his own ardor.

"Sarah! Fuck! Augh!" he groaned, and thrust deep, holding it a second, feeling his cock pump his sperm into her.

Sarah could feel his orgasm. She was primed to cum herself, and his cumming inside her sent her over the edge. She moaned and gasped into the pillow, feeling him flood her womb with his seed. When the orgasms passed, Mike just stayed there a minute, caressing her back and enjoying the feeling of being inside her. For Sarah, his hands made the post-orgasmic bliss even better.

He rolled to her side where they shared a kiss. Sarah put her head on his chest and moaned, "You have wonderful fingers, Mike."

"I like touching you. I dunno. I like the feel of your skin," he replied, letting a finger trace her shoulder to make the point.

Sarah closed her eyes a second, enjoying his touch, then turned to him, "Mike, do you like older women? You obviously like me," she smirked. "I mean, do you find them attractive? Tell me."

"Some," he replied. "Yeah, some are pretty hot. They... what's the word... exude something. I look at them and feel they must be hot in bed. It's what I felt about you."

She smiled at the compliment; then, "Mike, remember, I said this affair can't last. I'd like to make a deal. I know more than a few women who'd love nothing more than to bed a young stud like you. To, uh, supplement those co-eds you'll be sampling, let's say. And I've told you I have a taste for young men. And you'll be making friends with many. Understand?"