His Professor Aunt Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit! Mike!" she laughed, pulling off of him. She lay on him, kissing him wildly. "Fuck me, Mike!"

He was hard by now, and laid Kim on her back, lifting her leg. Laying by her side, he pressed his cock to her entrance and locked eyes on her.

"Fuck..." Kim hissed, as his rod slid in. He slowly pumped his cock in and out. He kissed her passionately before locking his eyes on hers again. His cock and his intense gaze had Kim really hot. Then she felt his finger on her clit, and she threw her head back and closed her eyes. "Fuck..." she whispered, again.

Mike steeled himself. He loved turning this beautiful woman on, and wanted to hold off cumming, himself. He continued working her clit and pumping his cock into her until she arched her back. "Fuck... Oh..." she moaned loudly, as she came. She looked at him when it eased. "Cum in me, Mike. Fuck! I need it! Cum!"

A woman like Kim begging for his cum fired up his animal instincts. He grabbed her tit, pinching her stiff nipple, as he pounded her hard. It didn't take long. He groaned and with a deep thrust, his cum started filling Kim's womb. He pumped and pumped, releasing more of his seed into her. His wild passion and his sperm filling her, brought Kim one more orgasm.

Both groaned and gasped to a mutual orgasm, as he continued to thrust his cock into her as she squirmed and convulsed. When it was over, he pulled her close, feeling her nubile body, as his spent cock slipped out of her. They lay there for some time, reflecting on a morning of unbridled passion.

"I do have to get back soon," Kim told him. They got up and Kim felt his cum dripping down her leg. "Can I borrow your shower?"

She put on his robe and slipped out the door, looking to see if his aunt was around before quickly going.

Mike thought about joining her then considered testing to see if Sarah could smell the sex he just had.

When Kim returned, Mike had put on some shorts and a T-shirt. "Aren't you going to shower?" she asked.

"Later," Mike replied, as he lay on the bed, enjoying watching her dress.

They found Sarah in the kitchen, enjoying some coffee. "Good morning, Kim," she smiled. Kim looked a bit sheepish, and Sarah tried to put her at ease. "Don't worry, I understand about young passion," Sarah winked.

Mike and Kim joined her for breakfast. They made small talk, as Sarah resisted joking about the 'sounds' she heard this morning. Afterwards, Mike saw Kim to her car. "It was great, Mike, thanks." Kim said, kissing him. "See you in class."

As Mike watched her drive off, he started to regret making this a one-night stand, she was hot! Unbeknownst to him, Kim was thinking the same thing.

Mike returned to the kitchen, where Sarah gave him a look, "Enjoy yourself?" she asked, nonchalantly.

"Uh, yeah," he grinned sheepishly.

"And from her moans and screams last night and this morning, I gather Kim did, too," Sarah smirked.

"Yeah, she was fucking hot!" Mike replied, as he sat next to her at the kitchen counter.

"Want to kiss and tell? I don't mind," Sarah asked, knowing he wanted to tell her.

"Last night, I ate her out, then we fucked and fucked! Then, this morning, she sucked me off. I think I was her first. Then I made her sit on my face. I don't know how many times she came. Then we fucked some more, and she came twice before I blew my load in her! Fuck!" he beamed, remembering it.

"Gonna see her again?"

"No. Found out we both want to see other people. But... yeah, I wouldn't mind getting her in bed again."

Sarah smiled, acknowledging his sex drive. Then, "Ooh, I can see she's worn you out. Guess I'm going without tonight."

He moved to her, making her stand, and kissed her passionately. Sarah could smell Kim on his face. She loved it.

"I'll always be here for you, Sarah," he told her. He pulled her top off then knelt, pulling down her shorts. Then he pulled her down to the floor. She lay back, as he spread her legs. Sarah closed her eyes,as his tongue probed her pussy. That Mike had eaten out and fucked pretty Kim's pussy just hours ago, played in Sarah's mind. And now, he was making love to her. His tongue, as well as thoughts of him fucking Kim, got her ardor up fast.

"Fuck! Mike! Is this how you ate Kim... Fuck... Yes, there! Fuck... Oh..." She arched her back, as the orgasm hit while Mike continued to lick her clit. Sarah continued to gasp, her body squirming restlessly. The orgasm ebbed, and she pulled him to her. "Fuck, Mike! Making two women cum in one day! Now, don't you have a game with your friends?"

"No, tomorrow. But I do have studies," he replied.

He gave Sarah a kiss, then headed to his room. Sarah collected her clothes and herself, as she watched her nephew-lover walk out.

That night, Mike slept peacefully next to Sarah; satisfied by a day of making love to two women. And she reflected proudly on his ability to please them.

12