His Professor Aunt Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck...Fuck..." Katie whimpered over and over, when the orgasm passed. "Fuck, girl! What you do to me! Come."

Sarah pulled beside her. "You needed that. Rest up," she told Katie, before planting soft kisses on her face. Katie put her arms around Sarah, and they kissed sensually for some time. Then Katie told her, "Sit on my face."

It was Sarah's turn to be pleasured by an expert. Sarah gasped and grabbed her tits, as she ground on Katie's face. "Fuck, Katie!" Sarah murmured, as Katie pleasured her lovebox. Sarah found Katie's hands fondling her tits, and with Katie's expert tongue, soon spasmed to a climax.

"Oh... Oh, yes... Ah..." Sarah cried, as her body convulsed. She looked at Katie, her tongue lashing Sarah's clit. "Oh, fuck, Katie! What you can do to me!" she told her older lover, as she came down.

In his room, Mike heard Sarah's orgasm and tried to imagine the two of them, wishing he could join in.

Sarah moved beside Katie and kissed her hard. Their hands were between each other's legs next, and lying eye-to-eye, pleasured each other to another orgasm. They rested a bit, looking at each other and sharing kisses, as they recouped.

But passions wouldn't be denied, and Sarah positioned them in a scissor; holding hands, they ground pussy-to-pussy, until each had at least one orgasm.

Both satisfied now, Sarah lay her head on Katie's soft breast, as Katie stroked her hair. Sarah loved this time with Katie. It was nurturing, as well as erotic, to lie this way with her older lover.

They lay together a while, before Katie broached the subject of Mike. "Your nephew, Sarah, I must say, he is eye candy."

"Yes. And gaining experience. Had a girl over a couple weekends ago. There was a lot of moaning and screaming in his room," Sarah giggled. "And he introduced me to one of his friends, if you know what I mean. On the swim team. So I owe him one for that."

"Anyone in mind?" Katie asked, rhetorically.

"Maybe. Someone older, you know, to give him some experience."

"Sarah, are you offering me a chance to bed your nephew?"

"If you're interested," Sarah said innocently. "And if he is. But seeing how he couldn't take his eyes off your tits tonight... Yeah, he's interested." Then after Katie thought about the prospect of a young cock, she offered, "Katie, come over tomorrow.

Katie continued caressing Sarah's hair, thinking about bedding Mike. They both had work the next day, and Katie got up and dressed. "Dinner tomorrow? Seducing me with your cooking besides another prospect?"

Sarah saw her to the door and gave her lover a long kiss. "Tomorrow," she told Katie. She watched Katie drive off before heading back to her room. She looked at Mike's door and went to it. "Katie went home. My bed seems awfully empty now. Care to join me?" Mike jumped out of bed and followed. Sarah slipped into her bed and held out her arms to Mike, who joined her and gave her a kiss.

"Mike, Katie drained me, so you'll have to settle for some cuddling."

"Sarah, I'll never say no to just being with you." He pulled her to him, and she put her head on his chest.

"So, what did you think of Katie?"

Mike chuckled, "As a woman or a sexy lady?"

Sarah smirked and patted his chest. "Yes, as a sexy lady? You liked her tits, admit it!"

"Yeah, she has a nice, uh, rack! But I won't argue with the rest of her. How old is she?"

"Asking a woman's age? Okay, don't tell her I told you, but she's fifty-two."

"Wow! I thought maybe mid-forties."

"So, you wouldn't mind getting her into bed then?" Sarah asked, innocently.

"Uh, what are you proposing?" Mike asked, pulling Sarah's face to his.

"Oh, just that I asked her back tomorrow. And that she's hot for you, if you're interested."

"Fuck, yeah!" Mike responded, before kissing his aunt.

Mike fell asleep next to Sarah, looking forward to Friday.

12