His Professor Aunt Pt. 08

Story Info
A visit from friends open things up.
12.9k words
4.84
14.1k
24
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
857 Followers

Friday, Hannah returned to join Sarah and Mike for dinner. And that night, Sarah could hear them in the throes of passionate lovemaking for most of the night. Saturday, Hannah and Mike spent the day together, followed by another session of lovemaking that night.

Sunday morning, the lovers found Sarah in the kitchen. She greeted Hannah with a wink and a smile, letting Hannah know she approved of her nephew's lover.

But inside, Sarah was torn. Mike had become her favorite lover; that their lovemaking seemed special. Yet, she knew she should step aside for Hannah. And, she admitted to herself, she liked Hannah and was attracted to her, herself.

That afternoon, Hannah drove back to campus. And that night, Mike slipped into Sarah's bed, giving her a kiss before curling up next to her.

"Mike," Sarah started, "this isn't fair to Hannah. I told you, one day our affair would end. Maybe it's time."

Mike sat up, "No! I like being with you! Making love to you! I don't want to give it up."

"Mike, ever heard the expression 'burning a candle from both ends?' Do you really think you can satisfy us both? Clearly, Hannah has a sexual appetite."

Mike kissed her tenderly before working his way to a nipple. She wasn't going to argue with his sensual side and succumbed to his lovemaking. Mike leisurely made love to her body, before settling between Sarah's legs.

The feeling of his tongue parting the fold to her inner core always fired up Sarah. She could only focus on his attentions to her clit. In time, she was writhing in passion. And when Mike slipped his fingers into her sheath, Sarah's body shuddered to a climax.

He kissed her body as he worked his way back up to her lips. Her question at hand was vanquished, for now, from Sarah's mind.

Mike did his best to keep both his lovers satisfied the next week. Hannah stayed over Tuesday. Then Mike made love to Sarah Wednesday, planting his cum in both.

That weekend was the last before Thanksgiving. Hannah stayed over Friday and Saturday, the last chance for the two to make love for a week or more.

Tuesday night, Mike and Sarah made love. They started with Sarah sitting on Mike's face, who happily brought his aunt to one orgasm. Then Sarah took her turn. She moved to Mike's cock -- a cock she hadn't enjoyed in a week. As she slipped it into her mouth, she thought about pretty Hannah, who had hosted this very cock. She imagined it sliding into Hannah's pussy, as it slid into her mouth.

She sucked him to an orgasm then jerked him off as ropes of cum fell on his stomach, followed by her licking him clean.

She rested her head on his hip and admired his cock -- the cock of a man she knew she had become too attached to. Sarah wondered, despite the workout Hannah gave it this weekend, whether there was more to give. She began making love to his manhood, licking and sucking on it, and was soon rewarded by his growing erection.

She rolled to her back and spread her legs, inviting Mike to fuck her. She wanted to feel him on top of her, as well as inside her. Mike was soon driving his rod into Sarah, as he looked at her with a mix of adoration and lust. He continued thrusting hard. Sarah didn't want to change positions; she just wanted him this way.

As their ardors rose, she held him tight and whispered to him of her desire for his seed. He thrust one more time with a groan and began pumping his cum deep in his aunt. And his passion, his planting his sperm inside her, drove Sarah to a deep climax as well, moaning and gasping as her body spasmed.

And now spent, the two kissed each other lovingly, forgetting for the moment, Mike's other love.

*****

Wednesday evening, Sarah and Mike started the four-hour drive to Mike's parents' house. Sarah often spent Thanksgiving with her sister's family. But this time, she would also arrive with her sister's son -- her secret lover.

They arrived around ten and Sarah was shown the guest room, as Mike returned to his own room, the room that seemed a distant past now.

The next morning, Mike entered the kitchen to find his mom and aunt busy preparing for the day's cooking, as his sister, home from her senior year at college, watched. He offered to help, but was banished by both. So, he joined his father to watch games until the meal was served.

At dinner, Mike sat opposite Sarah. And through the meal, the two shared knowing glances -- the knowledge of their secret, intimate relationship. A relationship that would horrify Mike's family, if they knew.

Mike found Sarah's foot rubbing his leg, as his mother thanked Sarah again for letting him stay with her.

"Janet, you don't have to thank me. Mike has been a wonderful houseguest. And his cooking has gotten very good."

Janet looked at her son, and smiled at his being of use to his aunt, while staying with her. Little did she know just how useful.

Sunday afternoon, Mike and Sarah began the drive back home -- to the place that was now his true home. And to Sarah's bed.

Inside, they tossed their bags aside and fell into each other's arms.

"I wish you would have snuck into my room," he told her between kisses.

"Too risky. Besides, we're home now."

'Home,' he liked that. Mike took her hand and led her to her bedroom, where he undressed her as he had many times now. Next was his turn, and the two were soon naked on the bed, kissing passionately. Mike took the lead and laid Sarah on her back, working his way down between her legs. She was happy to let him start, and soon found his tongue working her clit. He adroitly brought her to a climax and after, kissed her thighs and abdomen, smiling at this woman he felt such passion for.

Sarah put Mike on his back and straddled him. He watched, as his lovely Sarah settled on his manhood, letting it slide deep into her sheath. Sarah rocked and ground on him, as their eyes locked on each other. Her connection to him never felt stronger, denying, in that moment, that this may have to end soon.

Sarah rode him hard, as her eyes told him she wanted his seed. He thrust his hips up with a grunt, as his manhood unleashed his sperm into Sarah's womb. He continued thrusting as both cried out in what felt like a magical union.

When his orgasm ended, she leaned to him, planting kisses on his lips as he held her.

"That's enough for today," she advised him. "Hannah is coming tomorrow, isn't she?"

He simply nodded.

"Well, save up for your girlfriend. Come on. We both have classes tomorrow."

And with that, the two settled into bed together.

*****

Monday evening, Hannah arrived and greeted Mike at the door with a passionate kiss. "Missed you," she whispered to him.

Over dinner, Sarah made an announcement. "We're having visitors this weekend. A colleague of mine is coming for a symposium and his wife is joining him. So, uh, just be aware, Hannah," she told them, giving Mike a knowing look.

Later, Hannah and Mike fell into a passionate embrace on his bed, their naked bodies pressed to each other. They tried something new and made love in a sixty-nine. With Hannah on top, Mike managed to make her cum just before he blew his load in Hannah's eager mouth.

Next, Hannah got on all fours as Mike took her from behind, bringing her to another orgasm. Then, she lay on her back, as Mike was soon on top of her as his cock found her home. He fucked her slowly, as he locked his eyes on her, taking time to kiss her now and then. This slow lovemaking brought shivers of passion to Hannah. It bonded her even more to Mike.

Her orgasm wound up Mike, as he pounded her pussy hard, and soon came himself.

The two lay together, as Mike felt her fingers run through his hair. He felt there was something special about Hannah. But it was the same feeling he got from Sarah.

"Mike," she started, "So what's the big deal with having guests?"

He looked at her. "Can't you guess? They're likely lovers of hers."

"Both?" she asked.

"Oh yes. She goes both ways. Sarah has an appetite, you might say." He was feeling bolder and let her in on some other things. "I introduced her to some of my friends. She seems to like young men," he laughed, rolling off Hannah and pulling her close.

Hannah wondered about the young man staying under her own roof, but dared not ask the question. Instead, she asked, "What's in it for you?"

Mike paused before opening up, "Well, you should know. She introduced me to some of her friends."

"You've been fucking Sarah's friends?" she giggled, "Who?"

"I'm not gonna tell. But yeah, older women can be pretty hot."

Hannah could now see why Mike seemed so experienced, and that she was the beneficiary. "Loverboy!" Hannah smirked, hugging him. And soon the two fell asleep.

*****

Mike and Hannah had more passionate sex Saturday, before she returned to campus Sunday. The three had a busy week. Hannah didn't come over until Friday, and Sarah avoided sex with Mike all week, as well.

Thursday, Sarah informed Mike their guests were taking them out for dinner Friday evening, and that Hannah was invited.

Friday, it was decided to have Hannah drive home with Sarah and Mike. At the expected time, the guests arrived, and Sarah made the introductions.

"Jim! Helen! Welcome. This is my nephew Mike, and his girlfriend Hannah."

Hannah beamed her warm smile. She found Helen to be quite attractive, mid-thirties, she guessed. But Jim was something else, dark hair and dark eyes. Forties, she guessed, but chiseled-good looks, and not at all the stereotype of the math professor she was expecting.

Mike was no less enchanted by Helen. Tall and slim, like Hannah, but with more cleavage. They settled them in the guest room before heading out to the restaurant. Over dinner and small talk, Sarah could see that Helen kept taking admiring glances of Mike. And that Jim was no less admiring of Hannah.

Back at home, Hannah and Mike made their ados and retired to his room. Sarah poured the three of them a nightcap and they settled in the living room, Jim sandwiched between the two women on the sofa.

"They're a cute couple," Helen started.

"Yes. And can't get enough of each other," Sarah smirked.

"I can imagine," Helen replied, rolling her eyes. Then she asked, "When were we last together?"

"Too long," Sarah responded, then leaned past Jim to offer her lips to Helen, who met them with her own. The kiss lingered, as Jim watched his wife enjoy Sarah's attentions. Next, Sarah turned to Jim and kissed him slowly, as Helen watched. Jim's hand found Sarah's breast and cupped it, while Helen took Sarah's hand and placed it in Jim's crotch. Jim turned to his wife and the two kissed before both returned to Sarah, where the three shared lips and tongues freely.

"Come," Sarah said, as she stood, smiling at her companions. The two gave each other a knowing look, then stood. Sarah took Helen's hand and led her to her bedroom, as Jim followed, admiring the eroticism of the women, hand-in-hand, as they walked ahead of him.

In her room, the three resumed kissing, as hands explored each other's bodies. Sarah was the first to be undressed. As Jim unbuttoned her blouse, Helen came up behind her and unzipped her skirt. Next was Helen's turn, followed by Jim. As his wife got his shirt off, Sarah pulled his pants down, enjoying watching his growing cock being set free.

Standing, they returned to kissing and groping each other. Jim particularly enjoyed watching his wife passionately kiss another woman.

"You like watching us, don't you?" Helen teased, as she pushed him to the bed before the women put on a little show for him; kissing, caressing, and sucking on each other's nipples.

The women lay beside him, and Helen offered his cock to Sarah, who licked it a few times, before letting Helen take a turn. As she began sucking on his hardening shaft, Sarah moved to him and kissed him hard, driving her tongue deep, then offered her tit which he sucked on ravenously.

"Sit on his face!" Helen ordered, looking to forward the action. Sarah straddled his face and watched him, as she felt his tongue part her moistening folds.

"Fuck..." Sarah gasped, closing her eyes, as she felt his expert tongue go to work on her eager pussy. As Helen continued sucking on her husband's cock, she watched Sarah grind on his face, enjoying her friend's growing arousal.

His cock fully erect now, Helen knelt by Sarah, kissing her and fondling a tit. She wanted Sarah to have the first orgasm, and Jim's attentions put her on edge. "His tongue never fails to please," Helen told her as she nibbled on Sarah's neck. The work of her two lovers had its effects, as Sarah cried out to an orgasm, grinding hard on Jim's face.

"What was that?" Hannah giggled, as Mike had his head between her legs.

"Someone came," he replied, before plunging his tongue back into Hannah's slit.

"Sounded like Sarah... Fuck!" she replied, as Mike brought her to the edge of her own climax.

Sarah, having recovered from that orgasm, received a sensual kiss from Helen. "I want to see my husband fuck you, now," Helen whispered.

But Sarah had ideas of her own, and moved Helen to the head of the bed before kneeling between her legs. She looked sultrily at Helen, as she licked her thighs, moving closer to her womanhood. "Yes!" Helen hissed, as Sarah's tongue plunged into her core.

Sarah began licking Helen's clit when she felt Jim kneel behind her. "Mmph!" she murmured into Helen's wet slit, as she felt his rod glide deep into her lovebox. Helen looked at her husband and smiled, watching him plunge his manhood into the woman, who was in turn, pleasuring her.

Jim and Helen locked eyes on each other; acknowledging their union with a mutual lover. "Yes! Fuck her!" Helen hissed, before whimpering to Sarah's expert work. Jim ground his cock into Sarah, as he watched his wife being eaten by this sensual woman. He took it slow, wanting to extend this coupling for as long as possible.

Helen's ardor rose quickly from Sarah's tongue and her husband's encouraging eyes. "Fuck... Oh, yes," she gasped, as her climax welled. Her body tensed and she grabbed Sarah's head, pulling it tight to her entrance as the orgasm hit. She moaned and thrashed as her husband watched approvingly, as he pounded his shaft into Sarah.

When the climax ebbed, Helen suggested a new position, "Ride him!"

Jim lay on his back and Sarah straddled him. And as Helen held his cock to her entrance, she lowered herself on it, sighing in satisfaction. She began riding him as Helen passionately kissed Jim. Then she knelt by Sarah and kissed her before looking at her husband. "You want to cum in her, don't you?" Helen put her hand on Sarah's belly. "Put your cum right here!"

His wife's passionate plea to plant his seed in Sarah, broke Jim's restraint. With a groan, he thrusted his hips up, as his cock flooded Sarah with his sperm. He continued groaning with each spurt, triggering Sarah to cum as well, gasping and convulsing in ecstasy.

"Oh my God!" Hannah exclaimed, hearing the sounds from down the hall as she straddled Mike's lap, his cock deep inside her. "Sounds like he's cumming!" she panted, as she ground on Mike cock. And soon, she was rewarded by Mike's cum filling her pussy.

"Mmm... did you enjoy putting your cum in Sarah?" Helen teased her husband.

"Well, I enjoyed it," Sarah smirked, before pulling her in for a kiss. Then she leaned to Jim, planting a sensual kiss on his lips as Helen watched. They stayed coupled like this a few minutes, before she climbed off and moved to his cum-soaked cock. She began licking up their mingled juices, as Helen got between Sarah's legs, lapping up her husband's cum oozing from their shared lover.

The women became absorbed in oral sex; Helen eating out her friend, as Sarah sucked on her husband. Jim just enjoyed the scene and the stimulation of his cock; reaching out to trail his fingers over the skin of these lovely ladies.

The leisurely lovemaking continued, interrupted by a shriek from down the hall. Hannah clearly had a deep climax.

"Sounds like they're enjoying themselves," Sarah laughed, before running her tongue up Jim's growing manhood.

With his cock back in its glory, Sarah wanted to watch her lovers fuck. She moved to her back and asked Helen to climb on top of her in a sixty-nine. With the women pleasuring each other, Jim knew what to do. He moved behind his wife, and as Sarah watched inches away, he slid his manhood into its familiar home. Helen moaned as her husband's shaft drilled deeply into her core.

He began pumping his shaft in and out, as Sarah alternated between licking his shaft as it slid by, and licking her clit. His cock and Sarah's tongue quickly got Helen in a lather.

"Oh, fuck yes! Yes!" she moaned, losing her attention to Sarah's pussy before she came. Sarah wrapped her arms around Helen's waist and worked her clit relentlessly as her friend spasmed in ecstasy.

"Oh, fuck!" Helen panted. "Sarah! You have to try that."

The women switched positions, and it was Helen's turn, watching her husband's rod, inches away, slide deep into their lover. She licked Sarah's clit, as Jim pounded Sarah's pussy hard. And after some time, Helen was rewarded by Sarah's body shuddering to a crushing orgasm.

"Fuck! You two..." Sarah murmured when it was over.

Jim lay on his side and pulled Helen close. He lifted her leg, and with Sarah guiding his shaft, plunged it deep into his wife's soaking pussy. Sarah lay by Helen's side; admiring the couple making tender love. Helen pulled her in for a kiss, then offered Jim's lips to her, taking pleasure in sharing.

The pace slowed, as Jim took his time grinding his manhood into his wife. Helen gasped, as Sarah's fingers found her clit and began rubbing it. The lovemaking continued as Helen's lovers watched her growing ardor. She breathlessly kissed Sarah then Jim, as she moved closer to another orgasm. Sarah sucked on her tits, as her body became restless.

"Oh. Fuck!" she cried, before spasming to a climax; Sarah kissing her as she pinched her nipples.

"Mmm..." Helen murmured, when it was over. She kissed Jim, then said, "You didn't cum! Good. I want to see you fuck Sarah." She moved Sarah on her back and had Jim climb on top.

Sarah looked into his eyes, as his cock found the entrance to her core. She wrapped her arms around him as he plunged deep into her sheath. Now, Helen watched her husband pound Sarah in animalistic passion, admiring his ass flex with each thrust.

"Yes! Fuck her," she whispered in his ear. She enjoyed watching her husband like this; seeing his lust play out. And that her friend was receiving his passion. "Yes! put your cum inside her," she egged him on.

Jim groaned and thrusted, as his cock released his seed deep in Sarah's womb. Helen put a hand on his butt, feeling his pleasure in pumping his sperm into their friend. And his release sent Sarah to another climax, holding him tightly, as he thrusted his cock home.

The orgasms ended and Helen caressed Jim, smiling in seeing his sexual satisfaction. "That was so erotic," she told them, after giving each a kiss.

"Oh my God! That sounded hot!" Hannah said, after hearing those cries of ecstasy as she lay by Mike. "I can't believe we're hearing a threesome just next door."

"Yeah," Mike chuckled. "And they're a hot-looking couple."

"Like to get Helen in bed?" Hannah teased.

"As if you wouldn't like a chance at him," Mike smirked.

"It does sound like he knows how to please," Hannah quipped, before snuggling closer.

Sarah and Helen lay on each side of Jim, their heads on his shoulders, looking at each other in mutual satisfaction. "I wonder if they heard us?" Helen asked.

"No doubt," Sarah replied.

"Your nephew! Is Hannah lucky! And God, she's cute, too!"

"Like to get him in bed?" Jim smirked.

"As if you wouldn't want to fuck Hannah, if you could? I saw how you looked at her over dinner."

Zootonius
Zootonius
857 Followers