His Professor Aunt Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The three drove to campus, and all were soon focused on the day's work.

That night, Sarah and Mike made dinner together. And over dinner and wine, Sarah broached the question on her mind all day, "Mike, can we trust Hannah."

"Uh, yeah. What do you mean?"

"Mike, you know our... our little secret is a bit sensitive to me. I love having you in my bed. And I admit, I care for you very much." She paused for a moment, "But if anyone found out..."

"Sarah! You know I feel the same! It's our secret."

"But what about Hannah?"

It dawned on Mike, what she was asking. He took a different tack. "Last night, you and Hannah, how'd it go?"

"Do you need to ask? My God, is she hot in bed! I could enjoy having her in my bed every night, as much as I enjoy having you in it." Then with a wry smile, "Well, almost as much."

"Sarah, are you thinking of letting her in on our... our secret?"

"Can we trust her? What do you think?"

He thought for a long time. "Yes, I think she's too caring to betray anyone."

"And you'd just love to get us both in bed," Sarah smirked.

It was agreed. When Hannah came the next day, the subject would be broached. That night, Mike joined his aunt in her bed. There was plenty of kissing and caressing. But Sarah denied him sex.

"I do like just being in your bed," he told her, holding her as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"And it's not a hardship for me," she laughed, stroking his chest and abs. "Fuck! You do have a sexy body! But let's wait until we sound out Hannah."

If she was right. He knew he'd get more than he could handle the next night.

Wednesday, Mike and Hannah had lunch together. He feared she would want to talk about Sarah and where it all was headed. But he could tell Hannah was bewildered by the question, and talked about everything but sex.

As the three drove home that evening, Hannah wondered about that night. She hadn't slept with Mike since Friday. Yet, the thrill of making love to Sarah excited her.

As Sarah and Mike cooked, she whispered to him, "Let's discuss it after." Mike nodded in agreement, and was happy to let Sarah bring it up.

Dinner was awkward, as everyone's mind was elsewhere; Sarah, thinking about how to tell Hannah the truth; Mike, wondering how she'd react; and Hannah, wondering who she would sleep with.

With dinner over, Sarah started, a bit nervous, "Hannah, I think we need to talk. Let's go to the living room. We'll clean up later."

Hannah stood and followed Sarah, a bit anxious, yet a bit relieved, that someone was taking the lead.

"Come sit," Sarah told her, and Hannah found herself sitting between the two of them. Sarah took her hand, "Hannah... Seems you've become a lover to both of us. I loved our night together, and hope it wasn't a one-time thing."

"No, Sarah! It was great! I mean, if Mike doesn't mind." Mike just looked on in silence, letting Sarah lead.

"I don't think he minds," she replied, laughing. Then, she looked Hannah in the eyes, "Hannah, can you keep a secret?"

Hannah nodded.

"Hannah, we trust you to keep this between us, but... you see... Mike is more than my nephew. He's been sharing my bed since nearly the time he came to stay with me..."

"Oh, wow!" Hannah exclaimed, "I mean... I always wondered." She turned to Mike then back to Sarah, "So you two have been lovers? That's so cool!"

"It doesn't bother you that we're lovers. And that we were keeping it from you?"

"I can see why you wouldn't tell me, or anyone for that matter. When we made love that night, I thought about how, you know, I could fuck you both. And now..." she turned to Mike beaming, only to find him grinning at the prospects.

She faced Sarah and turned serious, "Yes, our secret." She pressed Sarah's hand to her lips and kissed it, looking at her with an alluring look. She turned to Mike and gave him a long kiss, then stood. "Come on!" she exclaimed, offering both a hand.

Sarah stood and put her hands on Hannah's waist, then planted her lips slowly on hers, as Mike watched the erotic scene unfold.

"I kinda imagined the two of you getting it on. I want to see it. Kiss him!" Hannah ordered.

Sarah happily complied, putting her arms around him. She gave him that look that always fired up his ardor, before slowly bringing her lips to his, for a long deep kiss as Hannah watched, mouth agape. To finish the scene, Sarah hugged him, telling Hannah, "It's been hard not having him in my bed most nights since he met you. I expected I'd have to fully give him up to you."

"Come!" Hannah asked, leading them to Sarah's bedroom. Inside, Hannah sat in the loveseat. "Make love to her! I want to see it."

Mike could think of nothing better. He turned to Sarah and wrapped her in his arms, kissing her passionately. The two then just looked at each other, as Hannah saw for the first time, the deep affection between them.

Sarah pulled his shirt off, followed by her losing her blouse and bra. Mike cupped a tit, bringing his mouth to it, sucking on it hard. He unzipped her skirt, and kneeling, pulled it and her panties off. Still kneeling before her naked form, he looked to her adoringly before kissing her stomach and hips.

Hannah was squirming in her seat, a hand on her own breast, watching this erotic scene unfold.

Sarah felt as if her own emotions, her passion for Mike were on display. She never felt closer to him. She pulled him to his feet, and after pushing him on the bed, stripped him naked, exposing his already-stiff erection.

Sarah flung herself on top of her nephew, kissing him madly, as he held her in his arms. He pulled her up enough to suck on her dangling tits, licking them and sucking on them voraciously. He gave them plenty of attention, before rolling Sarah on her back.

His sole thought was to make her cum -- and as Hannah watched. He licked his way down her delectable body, pausing at her hips. Spreading her legs, he knelt between them, as Sarah looked on in anticipation. His hands caressed the full length of her body, as they looked at each other in a shared passion.

As Mike lifted her leg, kissing and licking his way down her thigh, Hannah could tell from Sarah's breathing, that her anticipation was growing. She could imagine Sarah feeling his breath on her inner thigh as he worked ever closer to her core.

"Mmm... Mike..." she murmured, as his tongue slipped past her entrance. Hannah's own arousal was growing. She had slipped off her top and now her hand was in her unzipped jeans, as she watched unfold what only imagined before.

As Mike's hands caressed her body, Sarah's hands fell on his head, feeling him make love to her essence. Sarah, eyes half opened, turned to Hannah, "He's good isn't he... Oh! Yes... there!" she gasped, as his tempo quickened.

Both women's ardor rose, as Mike worked Sarah, while Hannah's fingers worked herself. Sarah was soon restless, as Mike brought her closer to the edge. "Make her cum!" Hannah exclaimed, as she frigged herself in unison.

"Oh. Fuck... Oh... Oh..." Sarah cried out, arching her back, when the orgasm hit.

Hannah, watching the older woman climax, came in a sympathetic orgasm, as well. Mike worked Sarah's pussy wildly, as he listened to both women cum.

"Mike! Easy..." Sarah laughed, as she came down.

"Fuck him, Sarah! Ride him!" Hannah ordered, wanting to see the passion continue.

Sarah wheeled around, and getting Mike on his back, straddled his eager erection, holding it to her soaking entrance. As Hannah watched his rod disappear into Sarah's pussy, her own finger dug deep into her own box. Sarah held herself on his cock a moment, enjoying the feeling of having him inside her, looking at him adoringly. It had been over a week since she had fucked her nephew, and having him deep in her womanhood mingled both pleasure and her emotions; enhanced by knowing Hannah was watching; that she could express in front of her, this intimate relationship.

Hannah could see the lovers' eyes were locked on each other, as Sarah began rocking on his shaft. It was both beautiful and erotic seeing their connection. It was a look that expressed more than a physical union.

It compelled Hannah to join them. She stripped and, kneeling next to Sarah, looked at each, in turn, feeling the passion building. She put one arm around Sarah and the other on her belly, thinking about his cock deep inside her. Sarah gave her a sloppy, breathless kiss, as Hannah tried to keep up with her as she rode him harder.

Mike kneaded Sarah's breasts, as he watched her passion grow. Hannah looked at him and saw his own ardor was rising. She said nothing, but Hannah's eyes expressed her desire to watch him cum in his aunt. With both women looking at him intensely, his control gave out. With a grunt, he thrusted his hips up, and Hannah enjoyed watching him pump his sperm into Sarah's womb.

Sarah gasped, as her body shuttered to an orgasm, overwhelmed by feeling her lover -- her nephew -- cumming inside her. Hannah held onto her, sharing in the emotions of her deep climax. Both orgasms went on for some time, with Mike's hips bucking, trying to get his seed deeper; and when it was over, Hannah guessed he shot quite a load inside her.

When Sarah's climax ebbed, she turned to Hannah, a deep satisfaction in her eyes, and gave her a soft kiss. She took Hannah's hand and placed it on her stomach, then looking at Mike, said, "Nothing like having Mike's cum inside you, is there?"

Mike found himself gazed upon by these women and found it a charged moment, having cum in one, to the smiling approval of the other.

Hannah rubbed Sarah's belly, thinking of the load he just planted. "I know what I want. Come!" She pulled Sarah off his cock, his cum dribbling out of her slit, and moving her on her back, got between Sarah's legs, pausing a moment to look at her well-used pussy, his cum still seeping out. She dove in, lapping up the cum of one lover while cleaning up her other.

Sarah, murmuring Hannah's name, closed her eyes, as she stroked her long hair. Mike's eyes nearly popped out, as he watched pretty Hannah eat his cum out of his aunt with gusto. The scene, Hannah's slurping, and Sarah's sighs, revived Mike, whose cock had hardly lost any vigor. Hannah's cute, little butt sticking up, as her face was planted between Sarah's legs was too tempting. Kneeling behind her, a finger found she was soaking wet.

Sarah heard Hannah moan, and opening her eyes, she saw Mike sliding his cock into Hannah's wet slit from behind. He began pumping his shaft in and out, as Sarah, for the first time, watched the two lovers joined. Mike and Sarah looked knowingly at each other as they shared Hannah. Sarah had enjoyed plenty of threesomes, even once with Mike. But being eaten by his girlfriend as he fucked her, was truly erotic.

"Fuck..." Sarah gasped, as her hip began writhing in time with Mike's thrusts. Her body tensed and spasmed as Hannah's tongue brought her to a climax. "Mmm, Hannah..." she murmured, as the orgasm ebbed.

"Come! I want to watch you two!" Sarah ordered, repositioning her lovers. Hannah lay on her back, as Mike spread her legs and brought his shaft to the entrance to her womanhood. Hannah gasped, as she looked deep into his eyes, while his cock drove deep, followed by his passionate kiss.

Now, it was Sarah's turn to watch her nephew's butt flex with each thrust of his cock. Her hand wandered up the length of his back, then down, landing on his butt and feeling the very virility of his thrusts. In and out, Sarah could see the deep pleasure in Hannah's face. She slipped her lips onto Hannah's, and the two kissed, as Mike watched the erotic scene unfold as he continued driving his cock hard.

"Having his cock so deep inside you feels so good, doesn't it?" Sarah whispered to her, before licking her ear. Hannah's was wild with passion to the attentions of such lovers. "Are you going to cum? I want to see Mike make you cum," Sarah continued.

With a moan and a shudder of her body, Hannah experienced a deep orgasm, as Mike continued pounding her, until his cock exploded with his own orgasm, driving his seed deep into his girlfriend with long thrusts. Sarah watched the mutual climax, as her hand caressed Mike's back, feeling his orgasm and imagining his sperm filling Hannah's womb.

"That was hot!" Sarah laughed, as the others, panting, looked at each other. Mike turned to his aunt and gave her a sensual kiss, followed by Sarah giving Hannah an equal one.

"I hope there will be more of this," Hannah said, breathlessly.

"Oh, I hope so, too," Sarah replied, followed by another kiss.

With their sexual appetites sated for the night, the three readied for bed, Sarah in the middle, her lovers cuddling her. And drifted off to sleep, thinking about the various ways the three of them could partake in sexual pleasures.

_______________