His Professor Aunt Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They shared a laugh, before getting ready to sleep.

*****

Saturday morning, the five of them met in the kitchen over breakfast. It was decided Sarah and Jim would drive together to the symposium and Helen planned to do some shopping.

"Hannah, would you like to join me?" Helen asked.

Hannah agreed, and later they headed off, as Sarah and Jim headed to the symposium, leaving Mike a chance to catch up on chores.

The two women checked out clothes and other things, as Helen planned how to broach a delicate question. She offered to treat Hannah to lunch, and at a sandwich shop she brought up Mike.

"He seems quite a find," Helen started.

"Yeah," came the reply.

"And a good lover?" Helen asked, wryly.

"Fuck, yeah!" Hannah whispered. "Can he turn me on!"

"Um, I guessed, from the sounds last night," Helen smirked.

"Goes both ways," Hannah giggled. "Sounded hot!"

"You heard us then?"

"Hard not to. A threesome? Damn."

"Well, we've known Sarah a few years now, and I don't mind sharing Jim. He does know how to please a woman."

"I bet!" Hannah said, brightly.

"Do you find my husband attractive? Oh, I don't mind. I like that women find him so. Listen, Hannah," Helen continued pensively, "perhaps, we could work out, um, a deal. As I said, Mike is quite a looker. If you'd like to swap tonight..."

The shock on Hannah's face quickly turned to a smile. "Damn! Your husband?"

"Oh, I know he'd love to get a woman as pretty as you in bed, if you're interested in sharing him with Sarah, that is. Or, you could join Mike and me. I'd be happy to have you join us. Up to you."

The smile on Hannah's face widened. A threesome sounded interesting; yet, she'd never been with another woman before. "I know Mike couldn't take his eyes off you," she grinned, before taking a sip of her coffee. "Okay, but I want to watch Mike make love to you."

When the two returned home, Hannah found Mike in his room. "We need to talk," she told him. After giving him a long kiss, she asked, "Would you like to make love to Helen?" Mike looked a bit perplexed. "We worked out a deal," Hannah told him. "She wants to fuck you. And in exchange, I get Jim. Would you like to make love to Helen?" she asked, innocently.

After a long time looking at Hannah in disbelief, he replied with a smirk, "If it makes you happy."

"But I'm going to watch you eat out Helen first," Hannah giggled.

The two found Helen in the kitchen, where all three shared knowing looks. Helen walked up to Mike, "So, Hannah explained the plan tonight?" she asked, with a seductive eye. Mike unconsciously put on a silly grin, then Helen put her hand on his chest before pressing her lips gently to his, "I suppose we should wait for the others to get home."

When Sarah and Jim arrived, he proposed taking them to dinner again. And as they changed for dinner, Helen informed Jim of the evening's agenda. In the living room, they all met. Jim gave Hannah a little smile, as Mike eyed Helen in a lovely one-piece dress that showed off her legs and cleavage.

Over dinner, there was small talk and a great deal of flirting with eyes.

When they returned home, Helen, Hannah, and Mike headed to the kitchen. There, they found the other two had disappeared.

"Looks like they're getting a head start," Helen said. Then she went to Mike and gave him a long, deep kiss. She took his hand, and giving Hannah a look, headed to his room, followed by Hannah. There, Helen kissed him again, as Hannah quietly slipped into a chair in the corner to watch.

Mike looked at Hannah, who gave him a reassuring smile, before returning his attentions to Helen. He felt her hand slide down his body, stopping at his crotch. He, in turn, found a breast. Mike kissed her neck then ran his tongue to her ear.

He turned her to unzip her dress, then slipped it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. He knelt and helped her out of her heels, before taking off her panties. Standing again, he admired her body. A body much like Hannah's, slim, except for her fuller breasts. He cupped one and brought his lips to it, sucking on it a minute, before returning his lips to hers.

Now, it was Helen who was eager to get Mike naked. As Hannah watched, she pulled off his shirt and unzipped his jeans. She pushed him to the bed, and after getting his shoes off, yanked his jeans and briefs off. Sitting by him, her hand gravitated to his already-erect manhood.

"Nothing like a young cock, is there, Hannah?" She purred, admiring it. Holding his rod tenderly, she brought her lips to it and planted kisses on it, as Mike watched breathlessly.

But Mike wanted to please Helen first. He pulled her to him, kissing her passionately before rolling her on her back. He looked at her intensely, and Helen could see, for the first time, a passion burning in his eyes -- a passion that fired hers up.

Mike kissed her again, letting their lips linger together a long time as tongues darted back and forth. Next, Mike started kissing his way down, stopping at her breasts, sucking on both, and lavishing them with attention.

Hannah was getting turned on, in her voyeuristic seat, as her hand slipped between her thighs. She decided to dispense with her dress and stripped. Now she could enjoy the unfolding scene, naked.

By now, Mike was kneeling between Helen's parted legs, his hands admiring her sleek body. As she watched, he ran his tongue down to her hip, then kissed the delicate skin of her inner thigh. His lips traveled all around the spot he knew Helen was eager for him to reach. Mike loved building up the anticipation like this, as he bid his time.

Hannah watched, fascinated; seeing how he played Helen. Then she saw Helen gasp; he had slipped his tongue past her folds.

"Fuck, Mike!" Helen purred, as his expert tongue performed on her clit. And as his hands explored her body, her hands found his head guiding it. In little time, Mike had her moaning and her body squirming in the pleasure of a young man's attentions.

Hannah's fingers were in her own slit, as she watched Helen's ardor rise. Helen began gasping before her body tensed to an orgasm, as Mike worked her soaking core. She arched her back, holding hard onto Mike's head. Hannah came as well, as she watched Helen gasping and spasming in ecstasy to her boyfriend's skills.

"Fuck... Mike..." Helen murmured, eyes closed and running her fingers through his hair as her body relaxed in post-orgasmic bliss.

Hannah was ready to move on to the next act. She walked over to Mike and kissed him, tasting a hint of Helen's essence on his lips. And after she flashed him a smile, the two watched Hannah's slim form saunter to the door.

Sarah was giving Jim's cock the gentle attention of her lips when she heard the door open. Both turned to see Hannah's lovely form silhouetted in the doorway.

"May I join you?" she asked slyly, before walking slowly to the bed. Jim drank in the vision of this naked young woman walking up to him, as she looked intensely at his cock, while Sarah held it. Sarah, in turn, smiled warmly at their new participant. She wondered if Hannah had ever been with another woman before, let alone a threesome.

Hannah sat on the bed next to Jim, "Looks like you're enjoying that," she whispered, before putting her lips on his. It was a long, sensual kiss; her tongue probing his mouth. Jim wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, feeling her stiff nipples press against his chest. He was feeling quite pleased with himself, having both Sarah, and this stunning eighteen-year-old, for the evening.

Jim pulled her up to get access to her firm tits. And as he sucked on them, Hannah turned to look at Sarah. She found Sarah looking back with a sultry look, as Jim's cock slid into her mouth. It looked so erotic to her. But even more, it was her chance to see Sarah naked. It was now that Hannah realized how beautiful Sarah was. And her sensuality, as she gave her attention to Jim's cock.

"Like to try?" Sarah asked.

Hannah kissed her way down his body, as Sarah scooted over to give her new companion room. Sarah presented his cock to Hannah. And as she looked at Jim sultrily, she ran her tongue up the length of his shaft, before letting it pass between her lips.

"Fuck..." Jim murmured, as he watched this sexy, young woman suck on his cock.

As Hannah sucked on him, she found Sarah licking his sack. And as her lips came to the tip of his rod, she found Sarah lips on hers. They kissed a second, before Hannah pulled back, a bit surprised. Sarah could see she wasn't ready, or she just wasn't interested in a woman. So, she just played it cool and let Hannah go where she wanted.

Instead, Sarah moved to Jim and let him suck on her tits. She looked at his deep pleasure at having her full breasts to suck on, as well as the attention to his cock by pretty Hannah. Sarah planted his lips on his and drove her tongue deep, then glanced at Hannah happily sucking on his cock.

"God! Look at her!" she whispered to him, "so cute, yet so sexy, sucking on your cock."

Jim took one look at Hannah and moaned, putting his head back and closing his eyes. Hannah was eagerly working his shaft, as she watched Jim getting more aroused by the minute. Sarah guessed she was willing to have him cum in her mouth and egged Jim on.

"Want to cum in that pretty little mouth, Jim? Fuck! Look at her make love to your cock."

He was moaning now, his hips thrusting up, as Hannah matched his pace.

Sarah could see he was ready, "Yes," she hissed, "cum in her mouth."

With a grunt, his cock began spasming, as he pumped his sperm into the mouth of this stunning college freshman. His hips bucked with each spurt of his cum, as Hannah did her best to swallow. His orgasm continued and Sarah could see that being sucked off by a sweet young thing like Hannah, triggered a deep orgasm.

When his climax ebbed, Sarah gave Hannah a little smile, acknowledging her womanly skills. "She certainly knows how to please a man," she told Jim, who could barely move.

Hannah moved to his other side and gave him a long kiss. Sarah happily resigned herself to second fiddle for the night. It was clear to her, that these two were going to be the focus of the night, and she would get what she could.

"That deserves a reward," Sarah whispered to him.

Jim quickly acted on the suggestion and knelt between Hannah's legs. His eyes looked over this luscious woman lying invitingly before him, as his hands caressed her nubile body. He had had a few college students, even shared a few with his wife. But Hannah seemed different, both young, yet sexually mature.

He kissed her nipples then worked his way down her firm body.

"Yes!" Hannah hissed, as his skilled tongue parted her folds. Then her body jolted when he found her clit, as Sarah watched, admiring her sexual passion. Jim soon had Hannah squirming to his skilled tongue and Sarah decided to focus on his manhood. Her hand fondled and stoked his cock, as her eyes focused on Hannah, getting more turned on by seeing her sexual side fully exposed.

She positioned Jim on his side, giving her full access to his growing shaft, and Jim found himself being pleasured by Sarah's expert tongue.

Hannah's ardor was at its peak. And when she looked into his eyes blazing at her, as well as seeing Sarah, she came with a shriek, her back arching in the throes of ecstasy. Jim drove his fingers into her sheath, as his tongue lashed at her clit. He was mesmerized by her thrashing to a deep orgasm.

With her orgasm over, Jim turned to Sarah, "Your turn!" He rolled on his back and invited her to sit on his face.

Hannah, recovering from her powerful orgasm, listlessly watched, as Sarah lowered herself on his awaiting tongue, throwing her head back with a sigh. Watching Sarah grind on his face, soon had Hannah fired up. She sat up and, looking at his growing erection, began stroking it, feeling it come fully to life. Then she looked at Sarah; clearly consumed in her arousal.

Hannah knelt next to her, her face inches away. Hesitantly, she brought her lips to Sarah's then pulled back, looking for a reaction. Sarah smiled breathlessly, clearly pleased by the gesture. She kissed Sarah again, longer this time. She didn't offer her tongue, just enjoyed the feeling of Sarah's lips on hers. And for Sarah, she was thrilled by this simple kiss.

Sarah was holding Jim's head to her snatch, as her passion climbed. And when Hannah cupped one of her breasts, it threw her over the edge; gasping as her body convulsed to a climax.

When her orgasm ended, she turned to Hannah, beaming, as she caught her breath. She gave Hannah a quick kiss before climbing off Jim's drenched face.

She turned to find Jim's cock was ready, "Time," she purred to Hannah.

Sarah held his cock upright, as Hannah straddled him. Jim just watched, holding his breath, as this angel of a woman lowered herself on his shaft, her eyes locked on his. Both moaned as his rod entered to the hilt.

Sarah lay beside him, and after giving him a hard kiss, put her head on his shoulder and looked at Hannah, who was riding him energetically. "Fuck! She looks so cute riding your cock!" To which Jim simply sighed.

Sarah felt she had some liberty with Hannah and placed her hand on her thigh, while giving Hannah a reassuring look. Meanwhile, Jim's hands explored her body, starting from her hips, then to her firm tits. Hannah closed her eyes as her passion grew, grinding on his stiff cock.

Sarah knelt by Hannah, and egged her on, "He's so deep inside you. He has a great cock, doesn't he?"

Hannah breathlessly kissed her, now overwhelmed by her lust. Suddenly, her body shivered as the climax hit, followed by cries of ecstasy, as she spasmed on his rod.

Hannah leaned down to him, kissing him wildly as her orgasm passed. Jim patted her, whispering, "Give Sarah a shot."

She climbed off his still-solid erection, and Sarah happily took her spot. Hannah gave him a quick kiss then laid her head on his chest in time to watch his cock slide into Sarah's sheath. She'd seen porn, but had never seen two people fuck in front of her. She found it incredibly erotic, watching his rod disappear deep into Sarah.

Now Hannah stroked Sarah's thigh, focused on watching Jim's cock slide in and out.

"Fuck, Jim!...Love your cock!" Sarah gasped, riding him hard. She rode and ground on him a while, before Hannah knelt next to her. She watched Sarah's tits bounce as she rode him and instinctively cupped one, looking at Sarah, a bit shy. Sarah simply smiled, before pulling Hannah in for a kiss, who happily responded.

"Oh, yes... Fuck! Oh!" Sarah moaned, when her orgasm hit as Hannah just hugged her, feeling the older woman's body spasm.

When her climax ended, she rewarded him with a hard kiss. Jim, in turn, rolled them over. Then positioned Sarah on all fours. As Hannah knelt next to him, Jim entered Sarah's welcoming slit from behind. She wrapped her arms around him, kissing his neck and back, before placing her hand on his butt, feeling each thrust of his cock, as he pounded Sarah. As Hannah's hands felt as much of his body as she could, Jim's hands grabbed Sarah's dangling tits and played with them, while maintaining his tempo.

As he took slow, deep strokes, Sarah murmured deliriously while Hannah watched fascinated in seeing her so turned on. And when Jim's fingers pinched her nipples, she came, shrieking, with Jim still pounding her hard.

Sarah collapsed to the pillow, satisfied by a major orgasm, as Jim fingers trailed over her back. Hannah, in turn, was stroking his chest as she admired his sexual prowess. He turned to her and kissed her hard, driving his tongue deep into her mouth.

His cock was ready for release, and his one goal was to plant his seed deep into this lovely young thing's womb. He positioned her on her back and got between her legs. Sarah lay on her side, as she watched him climb on top of Hannah, who wrapped her arms around his virile body.

"Fuck, yes!" Hannah hissed, as his rod drove deep into her core. His eyes, filled with lust, locked on hers as he took deep strokes, giving Hannah shivers, seeing his passion.

Sarah put her hand on his back, feeling his frenzied passion, as he fucked Hannah madly. "Do it!" she whispered to him.

He groaned loudly, and with a hard thrust, his cock spewed his sperm deep in Hannah. Feeling his delirious orgasm -- his cum filling her womb -- drove Hannah to a wild climax as well, holding hard onto him. He thrusted and thrusted, madly pumping more of his seed into this beautiful young woman.

Drained, he collapsed on Hannah, his face in her neck, as she caressed his back; satisfied in being serviced by this handsome, older man. Recovered a bit, he looked at Hannah and gave her a soft kiss, acknowledging their intense coupling.

Back in Mike's room, Helen looked at him after Hannah left. "I would have been happy to share you. But I'm quite happy to have you all to myself," she said, sitting up. She pulled Mike to her lips, giving him a slow kiss; her tongue exploring his mouth. Her sole thought was his cock, and his sperm. Helen was eager to have both in her mouth.

She pushed him to his back. And after more kissing and a sultry look into his eyes, worked her way down his lean body. 'Not yet nineteen!' she reminded herself. Helen was soon at his erect cock; eyeing it hungrily. She gave him a lascivious look, then held up his manhood. As she locked her eyes on him, watching for his reaction, she ran her tongue down the length of his shaft, then up again, before letting it slip between her soft lips.

"Fuck!" he gasped, feeling his rod slip deep into her mouth. His head fell back onto the pillow, as Helen worked her magic. His cock slid in and out of her mouth with slow, deep strokes, as she watched the growing pleasure on his face. Helen wanted to please him, as he pleased her. And to taste his cum.

Slowly, her tempo quickened as she followed his growing passion. His hands were on her head, guiding her every move. Then, his bucking hips announced his coming orgasm. She felt his cock throb moments before the first spurts of his cum splashed in her mouth. As he grunted, Helen swallowed his copious seed, thrilled in this young man's virility.

When she sucked the last of his sperm from his rod, she released it with a bit of a slurp, then licked it with satisfaction. She continued to kiss and lick it, as he recovered from that orgasm. And she could see his cock had hardly skipped a beat, still hard after his first orgasm. She was admiring it, when he pulled her to him for a passionate kiss.

Mike rolled her on her back as he continued kissing her. His lips next found her neck and ears. But what he wanted, was her tits. He pulled her on top, her breasts within reach of his mouth, and began sucking on them. Helen watched him lavish attention to them, enjoying having her tits made love to.

He gave them plenty of attention, then pulled her up. It was the moment she was eager for, to feel him inside her. Straddling his cock, she looked into his eyes as she held his manhood at her entrance.

Both moaned, as they felt his cock slide into her velvety pussy. She put her hands on his chest as she began riding him, her eyes locked on this hot young man. Helen's ardor was rising quickly, feeling his cock inside her as his hands fondled her tits. Mike could see a little prodding would tip her over the edge and put his thumb on her clit.

"Oh, oh, yes..." she exclaimed when she came, her body shuddering. She fell to his chest when the climax ended, his erect cock still inside her.

Mike rolled them over, keeping his manhood still planted inside her. Now on top, he began thrusting his cock hard and deep, with Helen looking into his lust-filled eyes. The feeling of his body on hers, as well as the intensity of his gaze, made her close her eyes and just wrap him in her arms as she awaited the coming act. His pace and thrusts increased until, with a groan, his cock released his seed deep inside her. Feeling his frenzied passion, his sperm filling her womb, drove Helen to another orgasm as both groaned in enjoying a mutual climax.