His Professor Aunt Pt. 10

Story Info
One relationship ends while another moves to a new level.
9.9k words
4.72
8.9k
16
2

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 02/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers

On Friday, Mike started the drive back to campus. There was one more weekend before the end of Christmas break that he could have spent with his family. But he was eager to get back to Sarah and to Hannah. His Aunt Sarah had paid a visit over the holidays, but he was forced to be just a nephew, making believe their passionate affair didn't exist.

And one new experience, he was driving his own car back to campus, a present from his parents. It was small and used, but it represented freedom.

He pulled into Sarah's driveway, then let himself into the house where he found her emerging from her office to greet him.

"My, holidays over?" She smiled at him.

Dropping his bag, he went to her, wrapping her in his arms and giving her a sensual kiss. Hugging her, he whispered, "Missed you."

"Missed the sex!"

"No, you... Well, the lovemaking also." He kissed her again, as his hands started taking liberties with her body.

"I thought you'd be hungry. Come, help me make dinner." Then, turning back to him, purred, "Then you can settle in."

Their routine returned as the two cooked together, followed by conversation over dinner, where Sarah gave him teasing looks. The truth was, she had missed their lovemaking just as much.

As he finished the last of the cleanup, he felt an arm around his waist as a hand grabbed his crotch.

"It's early, but you must be tired. Want to turn in?" Sarah whispered in his ear.

He went weak in the knees just hearing that and turned to her, taking her hand as they headed to their rooms. Mike quickly prepared for bed, and by the time Sarah came out of her bathroom, Mike was lying naked on her bed.

"Didn't even give me a chance to undress you. Well..." With that, she brushed her silk robe off her shoulders and, naked, walked slowly to him.

She lay on top of him and the two kissed and groped, the passions of the previous four months were rekindled, as Sarah sucked him to one climax that came quickly, followed by his giving her lovebox a tongue lashing and several orgasms. Then they fucked leisurely, first with her on top, Mike getting his chance to suck on her tits, then he took her from behind for a while. They finished with him on top, missionary style, taking it slow, as Sarah's hands felt his body, ending on his glutes, feeling them flex with each thrust.

She had come to know him so well and begged him for his seed. That was all it took. He started grunting as he pumped his sperm deeply inside Sarah. There was something about Mike cumming inside her that drove her wild. She came as well, pawing at him as both shared orgasms.

"Mmm, welcome home, Mike," she murmured, running her fingers through his hair as he rested on her shoulder.

They rested this way a bit, until Sarah spoke, "And Hannah? When will you see her?"

"She's coming back tomorrow. We'll see her then."

"We? As much as I like sharing our bed with her, you two need time to yourselves."

'Our bed!' Mike liked the sound of that.

*****

Hannah arrived at Sarah's home the next evening for dinner.

As Sarah let her in, she received a gentle kiss from Hannah.

"Mike is in the kitchen. Come!" Sarah suggested, feeling a bit warmed by that kiss.

Mike greeted her with a passionate kiss and embrace before returning to his cooking. As Mike finished preparing dinner, the women sat and talked.

"So, did you make love?" Hannah asked, eager to hear the answer.

Sarah smirked. "You have to ask?"

They ate and discussed the holidays and the coming semester. Afterwards, Hannah was eager to get her two lovers in bed.

"No, Hannah," Sarah started, "I think you two need quality time, alone." And after giving her a drawn-out kiss, "But another time."

Hannah giggled at the thought before dragging Mike to his room. They were naked on his bed in no time, kissing wildly.

"Fuck! I hope Sarah didn't wear you out yesterday."

"No. Damn, I missed you," Mike replied, his hands all over her body.

Mike had Hannah sit on his face and brought her to multiple orgasms. Next, she was eager to get his cock in her mouth and sucked him to a climax, swallowing it all. After some more passionate kissing, they fucked in various positions until both were exhausted and satisfied, falling asleep in each other's arms.

Sunday morning, Hannah woke first. With Mike sound asleep, she snuck out of bed and headed to Sarah's room. Hannah crept up to her and blew in her ear, then kissed it. "Morning, Sarah," she said quietly.

"Mmm... What a nice surprise," Sarah responded, turning to Hannah, pulling her in for a long kiss. "Mike still asleep?"

"Yes. A little quality time for us?"

Sarah liked that idea and pulled the covers back, letting Hannah in. The women kissed slowly and sensually, Sarah pausing occasionally to caress Hannah's smooth skin. But passions slowly rose until Sarah was between her legs, digging her tongue into Hannah's slit.

Hannah was holding Sarah's head, moaning, her passion rising fast, when the women heard the door open.

"Don't mind me," Mike smirked, as he sat at the head of the bed, getting a good look at his aunt eating out his girlfriend.

Hannah pulled him in for a breathless kiss. "Eat her!" she ordered.

Mike complied happily. And as Sarah continued her attention to Hannah's clit, Mike slid under Sarah and began licking her warm vagina. She gasped for a moment, when Mike found her clit.

When Sarah returned her attention to Hannah, the younger woman was on edge, and cried out to an orgasm. Sarah grabbed her hips, digging deeper into her lovebox as Hannah's body tensed in pleasure.

When the orgasm passed, Hannah pulled her up to her, kissing her soaking face. Mike, having lost access to Sarah's pussy, sat up.

"Fuck her!" Hannah demanded.

Mike knelt behind his aunt, and as the women kissed passionately, he plunged his hard shaft deep.

Sarah moaned into Hannah's mouth, as her tits were played with by the younger woman. He started pounding her hard as Hannah looked into her eyes.

"Like that cock inside you, fucking you... Want his cum inside you, don't you?"

Sarah was gasping, feeling every thrust of his cock.

"Sarah..." Mike growled.

"Fuck!" Sarah cried out, as she came. And with her body spasming, Mike came, grunting with each spurt of his seed filling Sarah's womb.

"Fuck..." she said breathlessly, when Mike stopped.

Sarah rolled to her back, pulling both her lovers close for hugs and kisses. They lay together for a while, laughing and giggling in post-sexual revelry, before Sarah suggested breakfast.

Sarah had work to do, preparing for the new semester, and Hannah drove back to campus.

*****

The new semester started, and old routines returned. Hannah spent some nights in Mike's bed or Sarah's with all three.

A couple weeks later, Sarah met up with an old friend at the faculty club.

"Claire! Been ages." Sarah smiled. The two sat and caught up on their lives. Claire was a law professor in her early forties. Her husband, Greg, was a corporate lawyer. And they had a daughter, who was away at college. The two had an open marriage and, in fact, Sarah had more than one ménage à trois with them in the past.

"So. How's June doing?" Sarah started.

"Great! Got through her first semester at Stanford. Maybe we'll have another lawyer in the family."

Then Sarah broached a more delicate subject, "And that, um, little plaything?"

"Ah, that ended last year," she whispered, leaning closer. "Seems she found a young stud to please her."

"Pity." Sarah smirked.

"Well, maybe another will show up. And I had a nice little tryst with a junior. But that ended, too. Well, how about you?"

"Oh, had a couple conquests last semester. A little complicated as my nephew is living with me now."

Claire gave her a look, "Living with you?"

Sarah was not going to admit she was bedding him. "He's my nephew, Claire. And has quite a pretty girlfriend."

Claire was dubious, knowing Sarah, but let it pass. "Why don't the three of us get together for dinner sometime?"

"Dinner?" Sarah arched her eyebrow, "Yes, sounds lovely," she continued, with a knowing look.

"Friday? We'll pick you up," Claire replied.

That Friday, Sarah let the others know they had the house for the evening.

"Coming back tonight?" Hannah giggled, suspecting there was more than dinner involved.

"Well..." Sarah replied, wryly.

"Claire, Greg, come in. This is my nephew Mike, and this is Hannah. Guys, this is Claire and Greg Nichols."

Claire gave Mike a smile, as Greg dropped his jaw at seeing Hannah; the other women saw his unguarded reaction, and easily guessed why.

Mike and Claire kept taking guarded glances at each other. She, again, found it hard to believe Sarah kept her hands off him. While Mike couldn't help looking over her flouted cleavage, Hannah kept giving Greg shy smiles, thinking about another older man she and Sarah shared. She was finding herself attracted to older men, and this one -- late forties maybe, and someone who clearly kept himself fit -- was eye candy to her.

They made their adieus, and over dinner the three chatted and flirted, their little trysts of the past rearing their heads.

"Like to stop in for a nightcap?" Greg asked, with Sarah understanding what was meant.

Sarah liked visiting their home. A large house in the foothills, with a nice view; it was what was expected for a top corporate lawyer.

Inside, Greg pulled out a few good scotches from a cabinet, only to turn and find his wife and Sarah kissing. Seeing things were moving past a nightcap, he moved to them and took his turn kissing Sarah.

"Well..." Claire quipped, "Why don't we get comfortable."

With Greg on the sofa, Sarah straddled his lap, driving her tongue into his inviting mouth, as Claire stripped. She moved behind Sarah and removed her silk blouse and bra, then cupped them in an offer to her husband who eagerly sucked on them.

"Let's get the rest off," Claire suggested.

Sarah stood while Claire got her slacks off, then Claire knelt and kissed Sarah's body. Next, standing, they put on a show for Greg, kissing and rubbing tits together.

"Look at him!" Claire laughed. "You can't wait to fuck her, can you."

The women pounced on him and soon had him naked as well; his growing manhood revealing his anticipation.

Then, Greg and Claire sat on either side of Sarah, sharing lips, or kissing her neck, until both ended up on a tit, sucking and licking, as she sighed in satisfaction. Greg moved between her legs, and as Claire continued sucking on her tits, her husband's tongue probed Sarah's entrance.

Claire lavished attention to Sarah's ample breasts, pausing to watch him ravage her pussy as his finger probed her own entrance.

With both women heating up, Claire demanded, "Fuck her!" And as Sarah lay on the sofa, Greg lifted her hips, making an easy target for his rod as Claire settled over her face.

All three were consumed in sexual pleasure as Greg drove his cock in and out while Claire ground her soaking pussy on Sarah's face. The couple looked at one another, acknowledging each other's sexual gratification with their shared lover.

Claire could see he wouldn't hold out much longer. "Yes... Fuck her... Cum in her!"

She knew the effect her words would have, and he started grunting, his seed filling Sarah's lovebox. She loved watching her husband cum -- inside her or someone else -- and shuddered to her own orgasm, grinding on Sarah's busy tongue.

When Greg finished planting his cum in Sarah, he pulled out, knowing Claire would want her share. He watched the women sixty-nine, with Claire lapping up her husband's cum from Sarah's dripping slit until she came.

He liked watching his wife one-on-one with another woman; and making her cum! "Fuck, yeah..." he said, as Sarah gasped in ecstasy.

With that session over, Claire suggested moving to their bedroom.

Sarah was soon sucking his cock as Claire ravished her soaking womanhood. With Greg hard again, she got Sarah in a sixty-nine again, but with Sarah on top this time.

"I want to watch you fuck her!" she ordered her husband.

She watched, as his shaft drove in and out of Sarah's pussy until she came, then the women switched, and Sarah watched him fuck his wife up close.

The three continued exploring positions until he was spent and had to satisfy himself watching the women pleasure each other and lapping up his cum from each other.

They eventually settled in with Sarah sandwiched between the couple.

"Fuck! I've forgotten what you two are like!" she laughed.

"Yes. Well, I can see Greg enjoyed himself tonight," his wife replied, smirking.

Fingering Sarah's nipple, she continued, "That nephew and his girlfriend are a cute couple."

"Ha!" Sarah replied, "Probably fucking each other's brains out as we speak!"

"There's a thought," Greg piped in.

"Yeah, I saw how you looked Hannah over. You were practically drooling," Claire joked.

"Perhaps, we should invite them for dinner some time," he replied.

Claire arched her eyebrow, knowing exactly his intentions. "In any case, I hope you'll stay the night," she asked Sarah.

Sarah kissed her in reply and the three readied for bed, with Sarah between them.

*****

The next morning added one more lovemaking session, with the women sucking him off and sharing his cum. Followed by the women giving him a show of eating each other to multiple orgasms.

After breakfast, the couple drove Sarah home.

"Come in," Sarah implored. "Mike always makes plenty of coffee.

In the kitchen, they found Mike and Hannah smooching at the table. They quickly stood at their entrance.

"Oh! I didn't know you were coming!" Hannah blushed.

She was in nothing but one of Mike's T-shirts, showing off her legs and hard nipples. She also saw the look on Greg's face and smiled coquettishly.

"Oh, we shouldn't have intruded," Claire started, looking over at Mike. "But I was wondering if you two would like to join us for dinner sometime?"

"They have a house to die for!" Sarah added, hoping to raise the ante.

Hannah looked at Mike, wondering his feelings. The smile on his face made the answer obvious.

"Sounds nice," was the best she could muster.

"How about next weekend? Friday or Saturday?"

"Friday," Mike answered firmly, guessing where this was headed.

All was confirmed, and the older couple made their goodbyes.

That night Sarah, Hannah, and Mike spent a leisurely evening making love to one another. And after he pumped his sperm inside his aunt, Hannah ate her to one final orgasm.

"Fuck, Hannah!" she exclaimed, pulling the young woman close for a passionate kiss. Mike moved to her other side, getting his kiss, as well.

"You know what next week is about, Hannah?" Mike asked.

"Kinda obvious." Then, turning to Sarah, "So, uh, tell us about last night!"

Sarah regaled them with her past hookups with the two before diving into the details of the previous night's lovemaking, particularly Greg's pussy eating skills. Hannah was liking the idea of bedding Greg more and more.

Thursday, Sarah updated Mike about her plans Friday. "A pair of chemistry majors approached me -- separately, oddly enough -- with questions about statistics. So, I offered them each a home-cooked meal and a discussion on statistics after."

"Or some chemistry lessons!" Mike snorted.

That Friday, Mike drove to the address he was given. They arrived before sunset and Hannah was already in awe of the estate.

"Come in, you two." Claire greeted each with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Beautiful place," Hannah declared, looking around.

"Greg, come show them around as I finish."

He greeted them and started the tour. On a side table were pictures of a young woman. "Our daughter, June. Started Stanford this year."

Mike couldn't help but notice the striking resemblance to Hannah. She could see it, as well.

The tour ended in the backyard and a view to the southwest, as twilight settled.

They settled at the table for dinner. Mike found that Claire wasn't the cook his aunt was, but knew dinner wasn't the point of the evening.

Greg started pouring wine, then suggested it may not be appropriate.

"I'm not driving!" Hannah declared, offering her glass, while Mike played along with the charade a while longer.

Small talk continued over dinner, until Greg suggested they retire to the living room. Their sofa was large, and Claire sat next to Mike as Greg sat next to Hannah.

Hannah broached the subject of Sarah. "So, how long have you known her?"

"A while. We're very good friends, shall we say."

"So, I gather, seeing that she came home the next day." Hannah smirked.

"Yes, does it shock you that I'd share my husband with another woman?"

"No. In fact, Mike, shall we say, let's me have a night with her from time to time?" Hannah continued, avoiding the true facts of their relationship.

"And you don't join them, Mike?"

"My aunt? No! But she's um, introduced me to her friends," he replied, trying to steer away from a touchy subject.

"Seems like you two have an open relationship. So, you like older women then?"

Before he could answer, Claire kissed him, gently, feeling his lips.

"He does have nice lips, Hannah," she added before kissing him again.

Hannah smiled at the action, then turned to find Greg looking intensely at her. His lips were too tempting, and she kissed them. She let her lips linger on his, as Greg made no move, letting Hannah lead for the moment. And when she put her hand around his neck, his was soon around her waist.

Hannah turned a moment, to see the others wrapped in each other's arms.

"Your husband has nice lips, as well." She giggled.

Claire reached around to Hannah's neck and pulled her close, planting a long kiss on her lips as Mike watched, inches away. Hannah felt Greg's hands tugging on her knit top, and in a flash, he had it off, exposing her braless tits.

Claire followed, and with her blouse unbuttoned, tossed it, along with her bra. She next turned to Mike and took his shirt off before returning to kissing him as Mike's hand found a pleasant breast and groped it.

Hannah was not to be undone, and turning to Greg, kissed him as her hand groped for the growing bulge in his crotch. She smiled mischievously at him before getting his shirt off, stroking his strong chest before kissing him wildly. Hannah looked at his crotch, then back at him. With a smirk, she unfastened his belt and pulled off his pants with his full cooperation.

She purred as his cock fell free, giggling at him like a young girl with a present. Her reaction really turned on Greg, who controlled himself, letting Hannah lead.

Claire saw what was happening and wasn't to be outdone. She quickly had Mike naked, looking over his young, lean body.

As Hannah began to fondle Greg's cock, she felt Claire's hand on her arm, pulling her up.

"I think the boys would like to see more," Claire said, as Hannah stood, before embracing the younger woman and kissing her.

She pulled Hannah's jeans off, licking her way down her body as she helped get her naked. Next, it was Claire's turn and Hannah soon had her naked, as well. The women stood, playing with each other's breasts, putting on a show for the men.

"Look at them!" Claire laughed.

"Their cocks certainly like what they see!" Hannah replied.

"Is Mike a good pussy eater? My husband is."

With that, the ladies sat on the sofa between the men, who knew their duty. Mike got between Claire's legs and began probing her lovebox with his tongue, as Greg did the same to Hannah.

The women smooched and licked each other, as the men took pleasure in their tasks. Claire looked at Mike's eyes as he dug into her wet slit as Hannah giggled to Greg's attentions. And those girlish laughs inspired him to get her off.

Hannah came first, crying out 'Fuck!' and arched her back, while Claire leaned over and sucked on a hard nipple. And as Greg continued to pleasure her, Claire -- with Mike vigorously licking her clit while watching her husband eat out this nymph -- started gasping, then cried out as she shuddered in ecstasy.

Zootonius
Zootonius
855 Followers