His Professor Aunt Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sated, he lay there as she ran her hands over his back and through his hair, reflecting on the pleasures of an older man.

When he got up, Hannah stuck her fingers in her slit, then licked them, looking at him with half-closed eyes. They took a quick shower together, then headed to find their clothes, but not before checking in on Claire and Mike. They found her riding his cock wildly and decided not to disturb the action.

Hannah and Greg dressed, then headed to the kitchen for coffee and waited for the others to appear. Hannah sat in his lap, and with her hands around his neck, gave him a slow kiss.

"Thanks for last night," she said, softly. By his look, Hannah could see she had him entirely enchanted.

"This is a lovely place," she continued, as she stood and looked out the door to their yard.

He came up behind and wrapped her in his arms, "Come back anytime," he whispered, kissing her neck.

The others eventually joined them, and after a light breakfast, the younger couple said their goodbyes.

"Thank you for letting me be your 'sweetie'," Hannah teased him.

Claire gave her husband a raised eyebrow and smirked.

Hannah told Mike she needed to go back to campus as she was behind in her studies. Plus, she admitted, she had had enough sex to last her for a while.

He arrived home to find Sarah in her office. "Enjoy yourself?" she asked knowingly.

He told about having his first foursome and that even he could see Greg was captivated by Hannah. "And you?" he asked.

Sarah let out a laugh. "Good thing you didn't come home early. After a wild night, they slept with me and made love again this morning before I sent them packing."

Mike caught up on his studies, as Sarah returned to her paperwork. And after dinner and snuggling on the sofa for a movie, they slept together as usual, both sated from their earlier liaisons.

Tuesday, Hannah received a text from Claire, asking if they could meet in her office. At lunch time, Hannah knocked on her door.

"Come in, come in!" Claire greeted her warmly, as she closed the door.

She sat on the edge of her desk and invited Hannah to sit next to her.

"Hannah," she started, choosing her words carefully, "I must say you made quite an impression on my husband. Both of us, actually. So, when you two were alone, may I ask what happened?"

"I admit, I like older men. And I started calling him 'daddy'. He seemed to like that."

"Yes, I think he did. And did he call you 'sweetie'?"

"Yeah."

"My husband has a little kink. He admitted it to me, and I know he'd never act on it. You see, 'sweetie' is his pet name for our daughter. Understand? And you look so much like her."

Claire turned to face Hannah and slipped her hand into Hannah's jeans. "You really turned Greg on. And I enjoy indulging him. And frankly, you have the same effect on me."

She brought her lips to Hannah's and kissed her, their lips lightly touching, as her finger slipped past her entrance and found her clit. Hannah's body gave a jolt, then she sighed as the older woman's finger worked its magic. Claire nibbled on her neck, as the younger woman's ardor rose from the excitement of this little office tryst.

Hannah started breathing heavily, and Claire kissed her hard to stifle the cries of ecstasy. Her body spasmed as Claire enjoyed pleasuring her.

"My, you do cum easily!" Claire laughed, as Hannah tried to regain her composure. "Come have dinner with us, Friday. Just the three of us. I'd like to make you an offer. We can discuss it then, with my husband. I can pick you up here on campus."

Hannah smiled approvingly, and Claire kissed her again before making sure she looked presentable when she left her office.

That evening, Hannah joined Sarah and Mike for dinner. And that evening, she asked to sleep with Mike in his room. She could see where things were headed. As much as she liked making love to Mike, the thought of being a plaything for an older couple was enticing.

They made love until late in the evening. He ate her until she begged him to stop, then sucked him off, followed by leisurely fucking the rest of the night.

*****

On Thursday, Hannah made the excuse that she needed to study and wouldn't come by that weekend.

And on Friday, Claire picked her up as planned. Hannah dressed up in a short, body-hugging dress. Claire drove them to a top restaurant where they met Greg waiting at the bar. When he helped Hannah with her coat his eyes popped. And he noticed a few heads turning as they were shown to their table.

When their server had left them, Claire started, "As I said in my office, I like to indulge my husband. And you certainly enchanted him... Us, actually. So, I'd like to put forward a proposition, come stay with us. You've seen our home, and you haven't had a chance to try our hot tub."

Greg let his wife do the talking, and simply looked at Hannah with a hungry look.

"It's very tempting. But my dorm room. Uh..."

"Yes. Appearances and all. Keep it! I gather you spend quite a few nights with Mike. Now spend them with us, as much as you like!"

Hannah smiled, and her older lovers knew the deal was sealed.

Back in their home, Greg took the ladies' coats, and as Hannah faced Claire, she felt Greg come up behind her and kiss her neck. Then Claire kissed her lips, "You are a pretty little thing! Come."

In the living room, she turned and kissed Greg as his wife unzipped Hannah's dress, and the younger woman shortly found herself naked. The couple followed suit and Greg sat on the sofa, pulling Hannah onto his lap. They started kissing passionately as his wife sat next to them, licking her husband's neck, then turning to Hannah and kissing her as Greg watched.

Hannah found his growing manhood and began stroking it.

"Would you like 'sweetie' to suck your cock?" Claire purred.

Greg looked at his wife, realizing she saw his fantasy and kissed her passionately.

"Suck on 'daddy's' cock," Claire ordered.

Hannah knelt between his legs and held his cock lovingly in her hands. She looked at him innocently as she moved close, then licked his shaft before slipping it into her mouth, as Greg sighed, watching this apparition make love to his manhood.

"Like that, dear?" Claire teased, watching Hannah suck on her husband. She decided she wanted her share and moved next to Hannah.

Greg's willpower was failing as the women shared his cock, one licking as the other sucked on him. Claire knew when her husband was close and gave his cock over to Hannah who bobbed on it with determination.

"Would you like to cum in 'sweetie's' mouth? Like her to swallow your seed?"

Greg groaned and grabbed the young woman's head, bucking his hips as he unleashed his sperm in her mouth.

"That's it." Claire encouraged her, "Swallow 'daddy's' cum!"

Greg relaxed after an incredible blowjob. Claire rewarded her by laying her back and making love to her pussy. With Hannah's head in his lap, Claire ravaged her with her tongue until she tensed to an orgasm, her lovers enjoying the convulsing of her body as the climax washed over her.

It was Claire's turn next, and Hannah got on all fours between her legs, probing her sheath with her tongue. Watching the ladies make love, stimulated Greg. He moved behind Hannah and pressed his rod into her core. Husband and wife looked at each other, as they shared this pixie-of-a-woman.

Hannah dug in enthusiastically, her hands groping the older woman's tits. With time, Hannah sent Claire over the edge as she shivered in ecstasy. It was just in time as the sensation of Greg pounding her tight pussy had Hannah reeling. Claire pulled her close for a sloppy kiss, as Hannah spasmed to another orgasm.

Greg sat on the sofa as his wife took her turn on his rod. She rode him hard as Hannah did her best to suck on her tits. Claire pulled the young woman's face to hers as her next orgasm hit, kissing her madly.

Her orgasm ebbed with a look of satisfaction on her face. She looked at her husband, his rod still inside her. "Like to have your cock inside our little friend? I bet you would!"

She climbed off him and offered his cock to Hannah. "Oh, 'daddy'!" she moaned, as she lowered herself on his manhood.

Greg held her tightly, driven wild by her role playing and her tight pussy enveloping his cock. She rode him as Claire, getting a piece of the action, licked her neck.

Hannah was bouncing in his lap, his cock inside her, as the passions of both grew.

"You'd just love to cum inside 'sweetie' wouldn't you?" his wife taunted him.

She could see he was delirious with lust and losing all control.

"Do it! Put your seed inside her!" she ordered.

He called out, as his cock unleashed his seed deeply inside Hannah. And she came as well, both consumed in passion.

"That was hot," Claire teased, as the others cuddled in post-orgasmic bliss.

When they recovered enough, Claire suggested they move to the bedroom, where the women pleasured each other in a sixty-nine before Greg joined them in further copulations well into the night.

***

The next morning, Hannah found herself sandwiched between her new lovers, both awake and caressing their new plaything.

Another round of lovemaking ensued until, all being sated, dressed.

"If you're going to stay here, you need some things to wear. But in the meantime, here," Claire said, handing Hannah a silk robe of hers.

Over coffee and smirks, they teased each other over last night's lovemaking until Hannah remembered she needed to face Mike.

Claire dropped her off on campus and she texted Mike to meet her there.

"Hi, Mike!" she said, giving him a kiss. "Mike, uh... we need to talk."

They started walking to nowhere in particular.

"Mike... I lied to you. I was with Claire and Greg last night. And they seem to really like me, see... Mike, um, I mean, I like you and all..."

"Hannah?" he replied, seeing the writing on the wall. "Are you gonna take up with them?"

"I'm sorry, Mike... Yeah. I've always had a thing for older men, and Greg..." she trailed off.

"Mike, at least you have Sarah. And don't tell me you don't love her. I can see it."

Mike hugged her.

"Our secret. Don't worry. I won't tell a soul. But you do love her," she added.

Mike gave her a parting kiss and said nothing, other than, "I understand."

They said goodbyes and walked away. Mike walked slowly to his car. He liked Hannah, and particularly making love to her. But what stung was her insight that he was in love with his aunt. A love that Sarah demanded he never speak of.

Mike returned home to find Sarah in the kitchen.

"Where's Hannah?" she asked.

"Not coming... Ever! It's over."

"Mike? What happened?" she asked, walking to him.

"She wanted to move on."

"That was sudden," Sarah declared.

"Well, it was Claire and Greg. Seems they took a liking to her, and it was mutual. I think their big house was a factor."

"I'm sorry, Mike," she replied, hugging him.

"Don't be. She was fun, that's all. And she did say, 'At least I'll still have you.'"

They looked at each other for a moment, before Sarah kissed him tenderly. She could see he needed some comforting. And in a way that only she could give him.

"Come," she asked, taking his hand. "I know what you need."

She led him to the sofa and removed her top and bra, revealing her sumptuous breasts that he adored. "You haven't made love to my tits in a while," she added, sitting on the sofa, beckoning him to lay his head in her lap.

It wasn't long before he was sucking on her tits, as Sarah stroked his hair, looking at him lovingly. He sucked and licked both, as she smiled at this simple pleasure she could give him. She let him take all the time he wanted, until he seemed satisfied.

He looked into her eyes and moved to kiss her. Their lips met, and Sarah was reminded of that first night together. She knew he wanted more.

"Come," she whispered.

Sarah led him to her bed and undressed him before stripping the last of her clothes off. She pulled him to the bed, where they embraced and kissed passionately.

All that Mike could think of, in that moment, was to please her. He kissed and licked his way down her body until he was between her thighs. Sarah reflected on how the virgin he was six months before had become such a sensitive lover.

"Fuck! Mike!" she laughed, as his tongue slid into her lovebox and found her clit. Ever so slowly, he built up the tension until Sarah was thrashing in pleasure. A finger probed her core, triggering an orgasm in her.

He continued pleasuring her after she came down, until Sarah laughed and ordered him to just fuck her. He climbed on top of her, and his eager manhood soon found her sheath.

"Yes!" she hissed. "Just fuck me!"

He started pounding her as their eyes locked on each other. Sarah grabbed his ass, feeling it flex with each thrust.

"Yes, yes... Fuck me, cum in me!" she whispered to him.

She seemed to always know how to trigger him, and Mike began to fill his precious Sarah's womb with his sperm. He continued thrusting, until he seemed drained.

He rested his head by hers panting, as Sarah simply held him.

His cock still inside her, he lifted his head and looked deeply into her eyes. "Sarah, I love you. I don't care if you don't want to hear it. But I do love you!" he declared, before giving her a loving kiss.

"Mike! It's Hannah. It's a rebound."

"No! Sarah. I love you! I liked Hannah, but it's you I care about."

"Mike... Mike..." she whispered, pressing his head to her shoulder, and stroking his hair.

They lay this way in silence for some time, as Sarah collected her thoughts.

"Yes, Mike, I understand. And the problem is... I love you, too."

He looked at her with joy.

Sarah pulled his head to her shoulder again. "Yes, I've been in denial. Yes, I love you, too. Happy?" she asked, hugging him. "But Mike, you understand, our... our love is doomed. Sooner or later, you need to move on, we both do. Funny, I moved from one lover to the next, never wanting to settle for just one. Until you."

Mike looked at her again and they kissed; this time, with their love acknowledged.

She rested Mike's head on her breast. "Yes, Mike. I do love you. No lover has made me feel like you do. Or made love to me like you do. But Mike, you understand me. You know I won't be tied down. I enjoy sex too much."

"Yes, I know. I'm just happy you love me."

"And don't tell me you don't like getting your share of pussy! You like spreading your seed around!"

Mike kissed her and passions stirred. She sucked on his cock before riding it as his hands played with her breasts. They changed positions, having her on her side, and fucking until he planted another load of his cum inside her.

They took a break for dinner, cooking, and eating in the nude, before returning to bed for another round of lovemaking that ended in missionary position.

Mike took it slow, pumping his cock in and out as they looked at each out. Sarah's eyes spoke of her feeling for him, which sent his heart racing. He released his seed inside her, as Sarah's hands caressed him.

Now spent, they lay together, Sarah's head on his chest, a finger admiring his body. "Damn, you're so sexy!"

Mike just smiled. To be admired by her was everything to him.

"Mike?" she whispered. "To think you'll be nineteen next week. A lover like you and only nineteen!" She laughed. "We need to think of how to celebrate."

She reminisced about that first weekend of insatiable lovemaking. But the lovemaking had become driven by more than lust, but by a mutual caring, a love. And the knowledge that he understood her, faults and all.

She snuggled closer to this first man she ever loved, her own nephew!