His Professor Aunt Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, it was Hannah's turn to suck on one of Claire's ample tits as she came.

When her orgasm passed, Claire lay out on the sofa. "Come here, girl!" she smiled, offering Hannah a sixty-nine. "The boys will know what to do."

As the women started licking each other's clits, the men both saw the tempting, wet, pussies waiting for a cock. Mike knelt behind Claire, and as Hannah watched from below, plunged his rod deep, causing Claire to gasp in pleasure.

Next, it was Hannah's turn. As Greg lifted her hips to get closer, his wife sucked on his eager shaft a bit before pressing it to Hannah's slit. He groaned as his manhood slid into her tight lovebox.

The men were driving their cocks in and out, as the woman used their tongues to their best use; sometimes licking the clit before them; sometimes licking the hard shaft as it slid passed.

The older couple was learning that Hannah came easily. The younger woman started moaning, followed by convulsing to another orgasm. That was too much for Greg, who started pounding her until his cock started pumping his sperm into her, at which point, he stopped and held it there, letting his wife get a good look at his throbbing cock filling Hannah's womb with his seed.

The sight of her husband unleashing his cum in a young pussy always got to Claire. And with Mike fucking her hard, she came next. And with three people in the throes of orgasm before him, Mike came next, flooding Claire's inner sanctum with a copious load.

With the men spent for the moment, they pulled out, and sitting, watched the women lick the cum oozing out of the pussies in front of them.

With that task done, Claire sat in Mike's lap, happy to find his cock was as hard as ever. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and drove her tongue into his mouth, to which Mike eagerly reciprocated. Hannah mirrored her and sat in Greg's lap, who, in turn, was pleased to have her tight butt pressing against his semi-hard cock as she kissed him wildly.

"Fuck! I want that cock!" Claire exclaimed, as she knelt between Mike's legs. She started bobbing on it as Mike moaned, while the others paused their kissing to watch the show.

After a minute, Hannah was eager to get a cock in her mouth and took her place between Greg's legs. She took a moment to look over his nearly erect shaft before letting it slip between her velvety lips.

It was Greg's turn to groan as he watched this pixie-of-a-woman make love to his cock.

Mike was being brought to the edge again by the skills of this older woman. She took pauses to lick the length of his rod before letting it plunge into her mouth, her eyes watching his every reaction. She felt it pulsing with excitement and worked faster, eager to have his cum in her mouth.

"Fuck!" he croaked, as he bucked his hips.

Claire was rewarded by his sperm flooding her mouth, swallowing each spurt with satisfaction.

"Claire..." he mumbled, caressing her head.

She released his spent rod, satisfied with the look on his face. She kissed his cock and sack for good measure, then looked at Hannah, sucking away on her husband's stiff rod, as he looked dreamily at her, and stroking her long hair.

"I know my husband, Hannah. He's going to pace himself tonight. So don't expect a reward anytime soon."

Hannah paused to reply, "But it's nice just to have a hard cock in my mouth, especially one like this," she said, looking bewitchingly at him with an innocent smile.

Greg could have blown his load right there. But his wife was correct, he wanted to make love to this nymph all night if he could.

"Maybe we should move to another venue," Claire suggested, as she stood.

As they all stood, Hannah gave Greg's cock a stroke as it pointed at her, and gave him a hungry look.

"Hmm... Four on our bed may be too much," Claire suggested, giving her husband a knowing look. "Why don't we split up."

Mike watched the other two head down the hall as Claire opened a door for him. He stepped into a spacious bedroom with a king-size bed, then felt an arm around his waist and lips on his shoulder. Turning, he took Claire in his arms and gave her a long delicate kiss.

'This is not your typical eighteen-year-old,' Claire thought, enjoying his sensualness and her hands on his lean body.

She led him to the bed where they fell on it, kissing more passionately. He kissed her neck before focusing on her breasts, spending plenty of time sucking on each. He knelt beside her and let his hands speak of his admiration of her body.

Claire's anticipation grew, as he spread her legs, and kneeling between them, licked his way down her body. She was used to college kids being in a hurry and found this one was a pleasant surprise.

"Oh yeah..." she hissed, as his tongue probed past her entrance. He drove her passions higher as his hands explored her body and feverishly licking her clit, until she spasmed to a climax. He continued eating her out, hoping to hear her beg him to stop.

When her second orgasm passed, she demanded he climb on top of her and put his shaft inside her. She gasped, as he plunged deeply into her core before pounding her hard, his tongue in her mouth. They switched positions, with him taking her from behind, followed by a few more positions, and one or two more orgasms for her, ending with him on top of her again.

"Fuck, yes!" she cried out, grabbing at his back as he pulled up her legs, and driving deeper. She looked him in the face, "Yes, do it!"

He grunted with slow, deep thrusts as he came in her womb again. She held him hard, climaxing as well, feeling him cum inside her.

Their libidos satisfied, they lay this way for a while, both feeling satisfied from this union.

***

As Greg showed Hannah into a room, she immediately saw it was their daughter June's room. She envied growing up in a room like this with a queen-size bed. She deduced there was more to it. Her own similarity to June and him picking this room made her suspect he had a kink.

She turned to him, and after a kiss, said, "I confess, I like older men. I guess a 'daddy' complex. Can I call you 'daddy?'"

He picked her up and placed her on the bed, then lay next to her and took in her body with his eyes before kissing her lips and neck. He rolled on his back and asked her to sit on his face. He loved watching her, as she was consumed by passion, hands feeling her own tits, as he pleasured her. In no time, she was on edge, and he redoubled his effort to send her over it.

When her body ceased trembling, she looked at him, "Can I suck your cock, 'daddy'?"

His blood surged to those words as she crawled down to his manhood. "I like your cock, 'daddy', Mmm..."

She teased him before letting his hard rod slip past her lips, her eyes locked on his. She bobbed on it, enjoying the look of pleasure on his face. For Greg, she was pushing all his buttons. She had him delirious with lust. He was going to pace himself, but this vixen was dissolving his control.

And Hannah could sense it, she had control of him. "Give it to me, 'daddy'. Will you let me taste your cum?"

With that, she sucked his cock deeply into her mouth, causing him to lose it. Bucking his hips as he held her head, Greg's cock released his load in her mouth. Spurt after spurt, his cock shot his sperm into this nymph's eager mouth. As it ebbed, he realized that he just had the best orgasm he'd experienced in some time.

He was immobile after, and Hannah giggled in her triumph.

"Hannah..." he mumbled.

"Call me baby, or something," she asked.

"Fuck, sweetie. That's some talent!"

She moved beside him, and asked, "Did 'daddy' like that? You taste good!"

He grabbed her, kissing Hannah passionately. "I want to make love to you!"

"You want to fuck your little 'sweetie's' cunt? Mmm... must get you hard again!"

She moved to a sixty-nine, sucking his cock back to life as he ravaged her pussy. It took a while, but his erection was back in his glory.

Hannah straddled it then let it slide into her core, moaning, "'Daddy', you feel so good inside me!" She rode him, giving Greg a look, half-innocent, half-lust filled.

They switched to missionary style as he pounded her tight slit with animal passion. Finally, it was from behind. And when Hannah begged for him to plant his seed inside his 'sweetie', he lost it, and holding her narrow hips, began pumping his cum as deeply as he could get it in her womb, as Hannah cried out in ecstasy.

After, Hannah rested her head on his shoulder, her finger running up and down his chest. "Did you mind my calling you 'daddy'? It was fun for me."

"Not at all," he said, calmly. Knowing full well how much it turned him on.

***

Sarah asked her 'students' to help clear the table when dinner was over. It gave her one more chance to size them up, and she liked what she saw. Matt, the senior, five-eleven she guessed, and clearly worked out judging by his abs. Dave, a junior, was an inch taller and lean like a track athlete. She prepared for them well. A short skirt to show off her legs, and a light top with a deep V-neck that could be discarded quickly.

She had already given them a little show when they arrived, removing her heels in a way that showed off her legs for them.

"Why don't we head to the living room to continue our discussion," she told them, with a wry look.

Before they reached the sofa, Sarah turned and came close to them. "Are you really interested in continuing our talk on 'statistics'?"

She decided to test Dave first, and putting her hand on his chest, looked him straight in the eyes. His nervous smile bespoke his anticipation of what the change of plans were.

"I read something in your eyes. Am I correct?" she asked in a sultry tone, before planting a kiss on his lips. He accepted it happily, without pressing the point.

Next, she turned to Matt. "Well, have you ever shared a woman with another man?"

Matt shook his head, smirking.

"I hope you're both willing to try it," she added, giving him a kiss, followed by another for Dave.

"Mmm... I'm glad to see you're both open to new things. Come!" she ordered, taking each of her new lovers in hand.

She closed the door to her bedroom and walked to Dave and gave him a kiss and some tongue before taking his shirt off. Next was Matt. And as his shirt came off, she felt Dave tugging at her top.

"In a hurry to see them?" she teased, holding her arms over her head to let him finish.

She kissed Dave again when the top was off, and felt Matt's lips on her neck, his hands on her bare waist. Suddenly, his fingers were on the clasp of her bra, and she could feel the release of her breasts. Sarah leaned back on Matt, and turning, gave him another chance at her lips, as Dave removed her bra, revealing her ample tits. Both men started playing with them and feeling their heft.

She returned her attentions to Dave's lips, as Matt, still behind her, wasted no time unzipping her skirt. It was at her feet in seconds, and Matt knelt to get her panties off, licking her skin along the way.

She was naked in front of these virile men, kissing Dave as he groped her luscious tits.

Sarah spun around to face Matt. "Kick off your shoes!" she ordered.

As both men obeyed, Sarah unbuckled Matt's belt, and began pulling his jeans down. Dave realized he needed to keep up and got his own pants off.

Sarah yanked Matt's briefs down, exposing his growing erection. She stood up and cupped it, giving him a look of approval. As she pressed against him and his manhood, kissing him passionately, she felt Dave's naked body press behind her, his lips on her neck.

She turned and looked over his naked form approvingly, before granting him another kiss. She fondled these two cocks that were to be hers for the evening, followed by her hands around their waists, pulling both to each side of her.

She kissed one then the other, until the men were looking at each other, inches away. Matt looked into Dave's eyes, and Dave's lips were drawn to Matt's. The men kissed cautiously, as Sarah looked on, wide eyed.

Their lips parted and Matt kissed Sarah, his tongue probing her mouth as Dave licked her neck. But the men's lips were joined again, with more passion this time.

Sarah moved to the bed and the men followed, one on each side. They started with a three-way kiss before Dave moved down to Sarah's tits and began sucking on them. Matt soon joined him, and Sarah had the pleasure of two hot young men making love to each of her tits, with them occasionally sharing a nipple, their tongues intertwined.

Matt's hands caressed her inner thighs, and feeling her moistening slit, worked his way down her body. Dave heard her gasp and turned to see Matt's face between Sarah's thighs. Dave returned to kissing Sarah, their tongues darting in each other's mouth.

Two men making love to her was having its effects, and Sarah's arousal rose quickly.

"That's it. Yes... Fuck!" Sarah moaned, holding Matt's head and grinding her pussy on it. She suddenly cried out and arched her body to an orgasm, with Dave pinching a nipple.

"Fuck! You two!" She laughed in delight from her first orgasm of the night.

The three sets of lips met again, tongues everywhere.

"I didn't realize you were bi?" Sarah smirked.

"Well, I wasn't until now. But I've been curious for a while, just never had the chance," Matt replied, sheepishly.

Dave laughed. "That's how I felt! I wasn't sure if I wanted to try. But your lips were right there."

"This is the first time for both of you? Ha! I hit the Trifecta!"

Then, it was Matt's turn. She got him on his back and sucked on his cock for a minute, to be sure it was hard, but more, just to feel it in her mouth. She then straddled him and let his cock slide into her welcoming pussy.

"Fuck..." Matt sighed, feeling his rod inside Sarah for the first time.

Dave watched Matt's cock disappear deep into her sheath, then moved to Sarah and kissed her, plunging his tongue past her lips. He lifted a tit to his lips and sucked on it, as Sarah ground on Matt's cock. She grabbed hold of Dave's hard rod and stroked it, causing him to pull back to take in the scene. She started riding Matt as he watched his cock sliding in and out of this luscious woman.

She decided Matt's lips needed attention and planted hers on them as he started driving his rod into her slippery lovebox. Dave wanted his share and moved his lips in. Sarah turned to him and the two shared a sloppy kiss.

Dave looked at Matt as he thrust his cock in and out of Sarah. The erotic scene made him kiss Matt again, as Sarah watched the hot action. She slipped her lips in as three sets of lips moved from one lover to another.

Sarah was curious how far they would go. But more, she just wanted to feel Dave's cock in her mouth. She gave it a tug, letting him know she wanted it closer. Matt watched, as inches away, Dave's hard shaft slipped past her awaiting lips. She released it and ran her tongue up its length before sucking it into her mouth again.

Sarah released it and held it above Matt's face, looking to see if he was interested. His parting lips sent his reply and Sarah offered it to him. He let it slip between his lips, feeling a man's cock in his mouth for the first time.

Sarah looked on, aroused by watching a man suck on another's cock, while having his inside her. She took her turn sucking on it as Matt licked his shaft, all the while pounding his own rod into Sarah's soaking core.

Matt took another turn sucking on Dave's rod and started grunting, his hips bucking as he started pumping his seed into Sarah. And feeling him cum, as well as watching him suck on a cock, sent her over the edge and she shivered to an orgasm.

As he watched his lovers cum and with his cock still in Matt's mouth, Dave lost it and his cock began throbbing, signaling his imminent ejaculation. Sarah took over as the first of his cum splashed in her mouth. A couple more spurts followed before Matt took it, tasting a man's sperm for the first time.

Dave kept muttering, "Fuck... yeah..." over and over as he released a large load in both his lovers' mouths.

"Oh my God!" Dave sighed, when his cock was drained, as he watched the others lick his shaft.

He moved next to them, and they shared sloppy kisses for a while. Sarah finally climbed off Matt; his cock covered in their mingled juices. Dave saw it and moved in to get his taste. He was soon licking and sucking on Matt's manhood as Sarah moved in for her share.

Matt sighed to all this attention to his cock, feeling the skin of both lovers lying next to him. Dave was still hard and was eager to try Sarah's sheath. He got behind her and she could feel his rod probing her entrance.

"Mmph..." she muttered, with Matt's cock deep in her mouth, as Dave's plunged in. But she suggested a change and got into a sixty-nine on top of Matt.

Matt watched up close as Dave's rod slid in to the hilt. Dave fucked her with slow, deep thrusts as Matt licked her clit and his shaft from time to time.

Dave's pace increased, aroused by Sarah's sensuous body and having his cock inside her. They continued this fucking and sucking and licking for some time before Dave's discipline gave out. He started grunting with hard thrusts, as Matt watched his cock begin to throb. He continued to watch Dave's cock pump his seed into their lover's womb, getting turned on by seeing a man shoot his cum into a pussy up close.

When his orgasm was over, Dave pulled out and Matt lapped up the cum dripping from Sarah's well-used snatch. Dave, meanwhile, moved in to share Matt with Sarah, hoping for his chance to feel a man cum in his mouth. It was well timed as Sarah paused, cumming again to Matt's attentions. Dave sucked and bobbed enthusiastically, until he felt Matt's rod quiver.

His cock started throbbing and Dave was rewarded with the taste of a man cumming in his mouth. Matt came and came, as Dave was surprised by the load. Sarah had recovered enough from her climax, enough to get in her licks, as well.

With the three sated for the moment, Dave and Sarah shared cum-soaked kisses, as Matt settled for licking Sarah's thighs and dripping slit.

They rearranged, and with Sarah in the middle, her lovers caressed her body as she closed her eyes. They shared more kisses as she felt their cocks press against her. Her hands explored their cocks, feeling them slowly return to life. She hoped these young, virile men had more to give, and right then, knew they did.

Matt was hardest, so she turned to Dave and lifted her leg, giving Matt easy access to her lovebox. He spooned her before driving his rod home; taking slow strokes as he watched the others kiss. Dave moved to Sarah's tits and sucked on them as she took in the pleasure of being sandwiched -- and fucked -- by two fine young men.

Sarah switched off between being fucked by one lover, then the other, enjoying several orgasms along the way.

After Dave pumped his last load into Sarah's womb, Matt lapped up the mingled juices of his lovers from both him and her.

Finished, he joined them as the three, happily sated, kissed and caressed each other.

"My nephew won't be home tonight. Fucking his girlfriend's brains out by now. So, if you'd like to stay the night in my bed, I won't complain." Sarah laughed, giving each of them a kiss.

"I don't know what my girlfriend would think if she knew what happened here," Dave said.

"Well, introduce her to Matt and sound her out. She may warm up to a threesome."

With her lovers' arms around her, Sarah drifted off to sleep more sexually satisfied by these two men than she could recall. Well, her mind reflected, except for one other lover.

*****

Hannah woke Saturday to a tongue licking her nipple. "Morning, 'daddy'." she murmured, as Greg moved to the other tit. The two quickly resumed the previous night's lovemaking, until he climbed on top of her and planted more of his cum in her womb.