His Protector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just want to feel special, and I figured since you have always been my protector, you could carry me like a knight would carry his princess" He said looking down almost dejected.

We both immediately broke out laughing at how sappy that sounded. Taylor threw a weak punch at me as I collected myself.

"Oh come on! Even you have to admit that was pretty funny." I said as looked down at the short little ball of anger.

I immediately swept him off his feet in the princess carry he wanted but then tossed him over my shoulder he was short but thick in all the right places.

I walked down the hall with Taylor over my shoulder as he weakly hit me on my back.

I decided to mess with him a little more and reached up and gave him a good slap on his ass, right before I tossed him on the bed rather unceremoniously.

"Really?!" he barked rubbing his ass as I sat down on the queen size bed next to him.

"That's for being annoying after I so graciously carried you down the hallway." I said trying to sound regal at the end.

Taylor climbed on top of me and sat up as I placed my arms behind my head.

"Ray, I really want to thank you for all these years and being more than just a friend but someone I could always rely on and well....I love you." He said while avoiding eye contact.

I put reached my hand up and turned his face towards me.

"Hey, I love you, too!"

It was automatic. I didn't need to think about it in the slightest. I loved him and I would do anything to protect him. I knew this for years but like I said earlier to myself, I didn't want to risk our friendship.

"Ray, can we you know........." His words drifted off.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. What did you want to do? I jokingly questioned, enjoying watching his face go red.

"Can we.....fuck? he said lightly

"I still can't hear you...." I mocked

"I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME!" He blurted before crossing his arms and pouting.

I leaned forward and kissed him, grabbing the back of his head and pulling him hard against me.

"You still haven't said the magic word" I said looking into his eyes.

"Please!" he cried.

I enjoyed this teasing so much. It was fun to finally see a side that I had never seen even after being friends this long.

I watched as he took of my shirt. Over the years we had both put on some weight, but for him it seemed to go all to his hips and ass. He had little bit a of belly but if anything it looked good on him.

Seeing him clothed really didn't do justice to his curvy frame. I felt it was criminal that he rarely went out wearing stuff that didn't show off his ass.

I started to take off my shorts when he stopped me.

"Let me." He said.

He placed his hand on top of my growing bulge before pulling off my shorts and discarding them on the floor. The cool touch of his fingers running down legs, sent light shivers down my spine

I watched as he grabbed my dick in his hands, it still being somewhat soft.

"You're a lot bigger than Allen even when you're soft." He said while examining his prize

It was a totally unnecessary piece of information, but it did bring a little bit of joy learning this.

I watched as Taylor kissed the tip before slipping his tongue under my foreskin, making gentle circles.

I wanted to watch but I closed my eyes in pleasure, just taking in the sensations. After a minute of sucking on the foreskin, he peeled it back and planted light kisses on the underside of my shaft before licking my sack and rolling one of my balls between his tongue. He moved his left hand up and began massaging my balls while he placed his head over my dick and engulfed it with a fierce impatience.

The hot felling of his mouth was heaven and I watched as he took more and more into his mouth. I wondered if he even had a gag reflex as more and more dick was buried in his throat, and I felt the heat around my dick increase before I noticed his nose pushing deep into my crotch.

It had been forever since I had some take me to the root, even while soft.

Eventually he came up for air, a thick glob of spit running between his mouth and my shaft.

Taylor wiped his mouth an looked up at me with a look of pride.

"I wanted to do that for a long time!" he said excitedly.

"Hey, turn around for me" I asked.

He obliged and turned around showing me his plump ass. His curves were beautifully round. I felt a twinge of jealousy that I was only just getting a go and then anger as the thought of Allen throwing away a chance to be with this boy.

I grabbed a handful of ass, nowhere near all of it, but enough to fill my hands.

Taylor let out a moan which urged me to grab more, kneading his ass like a baker shaping dough.

Taylor looked over his shoulder, that light brown hair covering his eye.

"Um..Ray.. Can I ask you something?

I looked up at him, feeling a since of sadness as let go of his ass.

"What's up?"

"Can you............ um..... spank me again....I kinda liked it?" he said while biting his lip.

I could see him blushing. I gave an evil grin and brought down my hand sharply on his ass enjoying the sight of it jiggling after the impact.

Taylor let a moan out and pushed back towards me, inviting me to bring my hand down again.

I never knew he liked this kind of stuff, and I wondered if he might be into some of my other interest such as rope play, imagining how he would look all tied up and suspended.

After several good blows, his ass was a nice shade of red. He was breathing deeply, on all four on the bed. I leaned in and grabbed his hips, placing a kiss on his right cheek while rubbing the left. I pulled him over me so we were in a 69 but as I pulled him back to my face, the height difference put my dick out of his reach, perfectly fine for what I had planned.

I told him to sit back, placing my face under him. I as was engulfed in the mound of jiggly ass fat, I began to lick at his pink hole, allowing his weight to set the pace of my tongue entering him. I swirled my tongue around the edges, loving the feel of him squeezing down on it. Taylor rode my face, I got to enjoy that cherry scent of his body wash again. I felt him move his hand to his own cock, stroking himself as he moved up and down. I tried to get my tongue deeper, but I seemed to be at my limit.

I let him ride to his heart's content. I had always enjoyed giving any form of oral and having my face rode was something I really enjoyed.

He let off and looked down at me once again blushing.

"I'm ready.." he said gently.

"Oh!! There is some lube in that drawer next to you." He pointed at the nightstand as he laid on his stomach.

I opened the drawer and removed the tube.

"I hope your fine with it, I just prefer the jelly ones to the liquid"

Personally, I didn't care either way as I squeezed a fat blob on my fingers as Taylor stuck his ass upwards, shaking it invitingly at me.

I spread the thick substance over his hole, teasing him with a finger, then two. He was so tight! It made me wonder if Allen ever properly fucked him or he was just that small.....

After a short massage with my fingers, I spread a little bit more of the gel on my dick, I probably didn't need it with the amount of pre I had been leaking but too much lube was never really a problem.

I lined up behind him and slowly pushed forward slowly. While I sometime felt like my modest length of just over 8 inches was never enough, I knew I made up for it in girth and most people were far more comfortable taking longer dicks than my fat cock.

I savored the tightness of Taylor's hole as it slowly expanded to take me inside.

I kept stopping to check if he was ok. I didn't want to hurt him or ruin what I knew would be just the first of our times together. I was widest around the mid-way point. After I passed that, I bent over his back and stroked his face as he got adjusted to my full size.

I felt him squeeze down on me and shake his ass once again to let me know he was ready for me to really continue.

I grabbed his hips as I pulled most of the way out, just leaving the tip in before pushing all the way back in slowly building a steady rhythm. I reached under and grabbed his chest, before leaning him back as I adjusted my strokes upward and slowed down. I buried my nose into his neck before lightly biting down.

Taylor leaned back into me, reaching behind him to stroke my head. I slowed my pace again as I tried to hit deeper. I lowered my right hand to his dick, rubbing the tip to before beginning to stroke him gently in time with my thrust. His moans giving perfect indications on if I needed to change speed or angle.

I pulled myself from him and tossed him down on his back. I hoisted his thick legs up and lined myself up. I went in in one motion as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I fucked him while looking deep in his eyes. I built speed as I felt my orgasm rushing up. I hilted myself and unloaded in his ass.

My orgasm felt like it has been building for our entire friendship as released pump after pump of my seed. I felt the heat of Taylor's own cum on my larger stomach and just like mine, his release had been just as massive. I collapsed off to the side, totally spent and exhausted.

Taylor rolled over and took my softening dick in his mouth, cleaning up the excess, before licking his own cum off me.

I leaned forward and kissed him as he finished, the taste of both our cum on his lips.

"Ew! Gay!" He joked as we laid back down in each other's arms.

He looked at me with those beautiful eyes again

"You got some nerve." I said wiping a stray strand from his lips.

"Yeah...well I should have been your first guy so, I get to be a little bit upset" he said playfully turning over and facing away from me.

I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him against me.

"A hero who doesn't overcome a series of challenges before his greatest conquest is just boring." I said into his ear.

He laughed "My protector can't be this lame" is name of our story".

"How about just "My Protector" I said.

"Nah" we both said as we laughed until we fell asleep.

12