His Return

Story Info
A lover returns to claim his property.
5k words
4.38
40.5k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/22/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lcw.

A tall figure sat in the corner staring at the girl with the blue sparkling dress fitting ever so tightly to a body that should only belong to him. She sat at a bar chatting away at the unsuspecting male companion who only looked up from her tits when she said something funny.

When he kills him he would make sure to gauge out his eyes to prove a point. He would let her have fun...for a while.

The fact that she was simply ignoring his presence pissed him off to no end. But the gentleman he pretended to be wouldn't allow him to go and disturbed the not so platonic conversation unfolding before him. He should have left her alone. Let her be. Give her up so some man that could give her what he couldn't. A life of normalcy, happiness, children, a guarantee that she would wake up every day of her life knowing what life held before her. But he couldn't do it.

What the fuck is he doing here, Sophie thought to herself. She could feel the mark on her shoulder start to tingle. Refusing to glance over her shoulder for fear that she would just drop everything and go running into his lap, forgetting that it had been five fucking years since he graced her with his presence. Fuck Him glad he's watching, surely the asshole couldn't think I wouldn't socialize or have a life. Did he think I would sit at home brooding over him, wondering if I'd ever see him again? Pshh. I'm going live my life with or without him.

"Excuse me Nick, I've got to go to the bathroom". He looked up from her 36D breast and decided to acknowledge her statement. "Huh? O h, yeah. Okay I'll wait right here for you sexy." He winked at her as she slid off the stool watching as her ass giggle as she walked away. He sat in wonder of how in the world she fit that thing in that small ass dress she was wearing.

Sophie looked at herself in the mirror. She couldn't understand what was so special about her that he wanted so fucking much. The fact that he just dropped in, not at her house or anything like a normal person would, but on her date! The things I planned to do with that man...I can just imagine with those big feet and hands what he is packing. Tonight was really going to be the night. Thoughts of her and Nick together flitted in her mind. For the first time in nearly two years I've decided to get laid. And not by just any dick, prime fucking dick. Kay maybe I wasn't going to fuck him. But I was going to have my fun. Now look at me.

"Yes look at you. Mmm such a lovely site." Standing six foot nine he towered over her five foot four height. She couldn't understand whether he could read her mind or if she was just that transparent to him. As ancient as he was, for once she asked him how old he was and he said older then time itself, she figured he would just do about anything.

He stood behind pressing his throbbing dick on her plump ass as he looked at her in the mirror. She looked into the strange purple eyes that had shattered her over and over and over again without lifting a single finger. The feel of his fingers rolling up her dress felt so familiar. She even allowed her body to relax in him.

He smelled of a cool spring day right after a rain shower, so fresh, so calming, and such a fucking illusion. As his finger crept up the inside of her thigh, he discovered something that both pleased him and pissed him off at the same time.

"You my dear are not wearing any panties. Tisk tisk tisk" He breathed in her ear as he stroked inside his pussy lips and started coating her swollen clit with her wetness.

"Hmm it's dripping. It's nice to know I still have this effect on you. But I wonder ...."

She cursed her body at that moment for betraying her. For giving him what he wanted. What she wanted, but had denied herself.

"Is this for me or him? I saw how he was looking at my tits." With his free hand he reached up and released her breast form its halter top prison.

"Have you let him touch my breast? I would understand if you had. They are most sensitive. Look sweetheart." With his prompting she opened her eyes that had closed on their own. She watched him roll her nipples between his thumb and for finger. He made the small little black pebble impossibly harder than it was before just by knowing his presence.

"So tell me honey, who is your body craving? She shook her head refusing to give in. He quickly abandoned his post at her breast and tried to stick is middle finger inside her.

Without prompting she widened he stance letting allowing him to go deeper. He hissed as if someone had just seared his dick.

"Shit Sophie". He said between clenched teeth.

"Your body is made just for me. You know that don't you? I can feel your little pussy gripping around my finger. This is only my dick belong. Do you understand Sophie?" She moaned in response. Dropping down to his knees he shoved rest of her dress above her ass leaving her in display for whatever he wanted. She bit her bottom lip enjoying the feel of him wreaking havoc on her pussy.

"You cunt is fucking tight." Shit! I'm going to fuck him. Five years of nothing and now I'm going to sit here and let him do whatever he wants to do.

"Oh honey, don't be so hard on yourself." He said as he licked the crease of where her ass cheeks met. Abandoning her pussy he kneaded her juicy ass cheeks in his hands letting them gently bounce when he let one go. them in his hands. Enjoying the way they bounced each time he gave them a slap.

"If the role was reversed I'd let you fuck me till the cows came home. Turn around for me baby." She did as she was asked. He lifted her leg over his shoulder and put his face directly on cunt. Inhaling deeply remembering the place his dick considered home. Spreading her lips his finger he found her clit and licked it with his tongue. It was so hard for him. He knew she was ready to come even though he had just started with her. With the two of them it was always like that. One time he made her come by just looking at her. It was time for her to remember that.

Bracing herself she grasped the silk strains of his hair as her knees gave in as her hips started to roll into his face meeting his tongue with every stroke. Her scent, her taste, the noises she made it consumed him. He was lost in his own world. Him and his Sophie's cunt. That all he wanted, all he need in the universe. This is what he fought for. This is what he all he gave up for. To know that he could bring such a natural honest reaction to the only person in the universe made just for him.

A tingle started to build in her pussy causing her to spasm around his tongue. It was a wonder to her how he was able to reach so far inside her. She never could explain the power he had over her. The power Sophie gave freely and he readily accepted. This was their relationship in the beginning both giving both taking.

But never as equals.

Never on the same playing field. That's the way he liked it. It had been that way until he left her without a word. The knife of rejection stabbed at her heart. Depressing music and food were her only comforts. Fuck this shit.

She shoved at his head stopping him from his work and pulled down her dress. He looked at not in the least disturbed by the fact she had made him stop. Standing up he simply walked out. Sophie needed time to adjust to the reality that he was back into her life and not going anywhere. Ever.

Returning to her stool, unaware of the minutes that had passed by Sophie looked into the eyes of her fourth date this week. She was on a role. Not letting anyone get close enough to scorch her heart like He did, but enough to have slight fun and flirtation.

Nick was defiantly sexy enough to do a little more than flirting. But knowing that He was so close she didn't want to chance anyone dying tonight, least not right in front of her. Shit I got to get rid of this guy. God, please don't let me see Nick on the eleven o'clock news.

Sitting in his previous corner he licked his lips remembering how sweet her pussy tasted. In his mind he owned her. The mark on her shoulder proved so. His eyes tracked her speedy return to her seat. Pulled out of his thoughts he watched as his property stood up and walked out hand in hand with the fuckwad.....dead fuckwad.

She turned around and sort of swung into an embrace with her new flirtation. Knowing that this was not a good thing she quickly let loose his hand and side stepped him.

"Hey Nick, hun, thank you for walking me to my car."

"Oh you know I would never allow you to go alone. It's not safe out here for cute little girls like you". Sophie chuckled at his mock concern and stupidity. She opened her mouth about to give him a lecture of why she was not a little girl, a sudden thumping started low in her chest. It made her gasp and grab at her dress, as look around wildly she found the cause of her sudden discomfort. He was staring ever so intently at the far corner of the parking lot.

"Hey Soph you okay, you look scared girl, don't worry as long as I'm here aint nothing going to happen to you." A slow chuckle arose in here head. She glanced at nick then back to the corner of the parking lot, He was gone. Shit, this is bad.

" Oh nick," She sighed. "it was so nice knowing you. Please don't for any reason ever try and contact me. It's me, not you. I would have just used you for sex and been done with you and caused you lots of heart ache. You don't want that do you Nick?"

Not waiting for an answer she reached on her tip toes and kissed hip lightly on the lips, thus sealing his fate. Looking into those hazel eyes she saw nothing but disorientation and regret.

Opening the door to her black four doors Nissan, she hurried in and waited for Nick to walk back in the bar. Hopefully He will have the decency to let this poor man be. Turning the key in her ignition she doubted her very own thoughts. It just doesn't make sense that he chooses tonight of all nights to show up, randomly. FUCK! She banged her head against the steering wheel letting it rest till the dull pain went away.

"Please don't do that lover. I happen to like that forehead very much and I don't like bruises on my body." Sophie didn't even bother to look up.

"Please don't kill him. He's really nice. I liked him a lot but he means nothing to me. No more than a passing flirtation. This is the first time we have gone out. I have to work with him and people will think it suspicious that he was out with me and he got killed the same night. So just forget about it. I'll quit my job and get another one...just please," she sighed and dared looked up at him.

In the bathroom she couldn't really focus on his face. He hadn't changed a bit. Dark black hair that even the night envied cascaded down his shoulders and back. It was neatly trimmed of course, not a strand out of place. Crisp clean black shirt hugging, no, suffocating the life out of the unnaturally buff mocha colored arms, giving no illusion of the muscles that lie beneath the silk stretch shirt.

Memories flooded her of how she used to grab a handful of it while his head place hovering between her thighs, making her cum that way countless times just as he almost did in the bathroom. She noticed the hard ridge of a perfect nose. The perfect soft pink lips that even most women pay for slightly plumped perfect for....things. He had Eyes of a dangerous man, and the face of a dark angel.

Gosh I can't even think straight with him so fucking near. Crap! What was I thinking about... she chuckled to herself then remembered what she was doing, pleading for a man's life. She willed her mouth to make the words that seemed stuck in the back of her throat.

"Please don't kill him. Please." She hated to whine but she couldn't help it.

"Oh, my dear Sophie."

The way he said her name as if caressing her from inside out sent chills down her spine all the way to her toes. She immediately looked away, not even giving him the satisfaction of knowing the kind hold he still had on her. She was a fool to think there was nothing there anymore. Of course there was hate...lots of hate. It was an emotion that kept her going. But in a sick twisted way love strangled that hate in less than five minutes of even knowing of his presence. " I know you do not have any feelings for him, but he touched my property. I must defend what's mine my love. How else am I to prove my undying love to you?" The corner of his mouth quirked into a smile showing the dazzling white teeth that looked too perfect for any human to have. A tear slid down her face. At least he cares. He reached out and caressed her face. His finger tracing the line of her jaw. "Please." Begging didn't become her at all, but know the life of some unsuspecting man was in her hands.

"Let him be." Her sadden expression pulled at his heart strings. He knew he was being an asshole. Leaning his whole body forward he sniffed and smelled the man's cologne on her.

Licking her single tear away, grazing her cheek with his he whispered in her ear, "You'll get your wish. I will not spill his blood tonight...." Sophie released a breath she didn't even know she'd been holding. "But if he is to ever lay eyes upon you again or is in the same airspace as you I will kill him. Is that understood my love." As he tucked a dark red curl behind her hear she nodded ever so aware of the not so little threat he posed. At least I managed to save one life tonight. She thought to herself. Letting her head fall to the crook of his neck she inhaled the familiar smell. Nowhere in the world had she ever smelled anything like him. His scent was like a mix of sandal wood and vanilla. She was addicted to it. Sliding her lips along the side of neck up to his chin she was reminded how much wanted to kiss those lips of his.

Just one taste surly could do no harm. The evil she whore in suggested Shit no I can't. Five gosh darn years this fucker has abandoned me. And now I'm playing right into his suave moves. In the car with Him five minutes and I'm ready to take him...again. Her ranting train of thought was interrupted by a warm hand make a trail straight up her dress. She jerked herself back and looked at him in pure astonishment.

"Seriously, after five years, no call, email, letter, text message, telegram nothing. And you want what? Sex?" she shook her head and laughed, "You got some balls I'll tell you that much." She turned and looked out her window. "What did you come for, your five year booty call? Well if that's the case please leave because you're not getting any of this tonight or any other night. Selfish asshole going to ruin a perfectly good date and wa"

He grasped her chin and yanked her face around so she was staring at him nose to nose. "Sophie shut the fuck up and drive to our house." Sophie's eyes grew wide at the way he just shoved himself back in her life. Our fucking house nothing. She thought to herself as she pulled out of the parking lot. I pay the rent, I take out the trash, and I buy the freaking toilet tissue. Me. Not you, douchebag.

"Lover your thoughts are betraying you. Once we get home I will release the tension from your body and mind. Won't you like that Lover?"

She didn't even look at him when she turned around, didn't even want to give him the satisfaction of knowing he was getting to her. The way he used those terms of endearment always seemed to pour into her heart and make it pump out feeling of absolute euphoria. Starring straight ahead gripping the steering wheel for dear life, she didn't even want to respond. Taking a deep breath in, trying to gain control over the hormones that He was wreaking havoc on, she focused on the road ahead. Deciding to take back roads instead of the highway to prolong the blissful reunion, she stared at the naked road except for the trees on either side her. Emotions running ramped in her head. There were questions banging at her lips demanding to have their release. Pride was the only thing keeping the turmoil inside her at bay. "All this negative energy can be used .....in other productive ways, my dear. Did you think I'd forgotten about the love of my existence? The only one made for me and I her. You silly girl." He allowed his body to relax and sit back in the not so comfortable chair. Making a mental not to take her to the car dealership tomorrow and get her a new one, perhaps a nice little gps tracking wouldn't hurt. But then again not matter where in this world or the next he would find her. Stopping his mental assaults he was sending to her body he decided it was enough for now.

Pulling up in her reserved parking space and took the keys out of the ignition. With her hand on the car handle staring at one bedroom house. A kitchen with enough space to move around in and one in a half bathes. It wasn't much but it was hers. Close spaces didn't bother her. In fact it helped her forget how lonely she was and how there was no one else in the bed with her at night or no one to sit at a table to share breakfast with. At 24 she felt she was doing okay for herself.

Grabbing her clutch purse turning to him and mustering up courage that she borrowed from somewhere in the midst of her inner war she said in such a tiny voice barely above a whisper "Please take your shoes off before you enter my house. I'm going upstairs to bed. If your planning of staying the night make yourself comfortable on my couch seeing as I don't have another bed or blowup mattress."

Opening the car door she took sure strides the front door; she fidgeted with her keys before finding her house one. The spell of cinnamon spice assaulted her in the loveliest way. Something that always reassured her that this was her house, her home, her sanctuary. No one had control here besides her. Looking around her living room/dining room comforted every piece of furniture she picked out and all the assorted colors of knick knacks that were carefully placed about. She stepped out of her heals and threw them in the corner behind the door. Running her hands in her hair she started climbing up the stairs when she heard the door close. Please make sure you lock the behind you. She continued her assent and opened the door to her bedroom. Ignoring the shadowy figure sitting in the corner, she took of her dress, bra, and panties letting them all fall to the floor, deciding to pick them up in the morning. Heading to her bathroom she closed the door allowing her the pretense of privacy, she looked in the mirror. The reflection that looked back was one of a disheveled teenager. A sight she hadn't seen in five years. One she didn't think she would ever see again.

Turning around she dared a glance at the mark placed on her all that time ago when she didn't understand the gravity of her commitment to Him. It was glowing bright purple. It did that every time He was near. It was a constant reminder of who she belonged to. Sophie sighed and turned on the shower, reaching into the caddy she pulled out her shower cap. After securing her hair underneath she sat down in the tub and cried. She felt like the night two years ago when she finally gave up hope he would ever come back to her. The tears spilled so hard, chokes and sobs that would probably wake up neighbors, poured from her soul that night. Finally finding her soul mate, being so happy at the knowledge someone could love her so completely then to have that reality ripped away. Something that not even she would wish on her worst enemy. Why couldn't he just stay away, I was coping, I was trying to get better. I could have had a semi normal life. I mean at least I would have tried. And that what count right. Trying. The water stopped and suddenly she was whisked into arms that had abandoned her when she needed him the most. He walked back into the bedroom and gently laid her on the bed disposing of the cap that held her abundant curls. Sophie's breath started to quicken realizing she was fighting a losing battle. There was no use fighting what was about to happen. He was going to take her, and she would let him.

12