All Comments on 'His Rules, Her Repercussions Ch. 01'

by SaiDiscordia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
whoa!

I can totally relate to his story and whole heartedly loved it. Thank you. ~MochaSubGrl~

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it.......

Awesome for your first story, please write another.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
I enjoyed your maiden story very much indeed!

Thank you, SaiDiscordia, for writing and sharing this quite amazing story with us - particularly as a first effort you have something to be proud of - well done!

I hope you will write and share much more with us in the future - five stars and welcome!

SaiDiscordiaSaiDiscordiaover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you readers.

Thank you very much for your kind words on my first story. I am very happy to see people enjoying it and it is really turning me on to write another story. I know it is not the hardcore stuff that some people may have been looking for, but everyone has to start somewhere. I am very open to suggestions on my next story. I want to know what turns on my readers and what are somethings you want to see. Thank you again for reading and PLEASE I really do love the feedback and comments coming in. I am here to write for you! :)

clearshooterclearshooterover 11 years ago
Excellent

I shall watch for more as I have great expectations for the full development of this relationship.

One thought, a better safe word please and hand signals when a gag is used. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexy

I could feel the excitement of the characters. Good writing. Five.

hotforsimonehotforsimoneover 11 years ago

That was awesome. I wish my wife was more into BDSM, I'm going to have her read this, hopefully the love in this shines through to her! Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous