All Comments on 'His Rules, Her Repercussions Ch. 01'

by SaiDiscordia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
hotforsimonehotforsimoneover 11 years ago

That was awesome. I wish my wife was more into BDSM, I'm going to have her read this, hopefully the love in this shines through to her! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexy

I could feel the excitement of the characters. Good writing. Five.

clearshooterclearshooterover 11 years ago
Excellent

I shall watch for more as I have great expectations for the full development of this relationship.

One thought, a better safe word please and hand signals when a gag is used. Thank you

SaiDiscordiaSaiDiscordiaover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you readers.

Thank you very much for your kind words on my first story. I am very happy to see people enjoying it and it is really turning me on to write another story. I know it is not the hardcore stuff that some people may have been looking for, but everyone has to start somewhere. I am very open to suggestions on my next story. I want to know what turns on my readers and what are somethings you want to see. Thank you again for reading and PLEASE I really do love the feedback and comments coming in. I am here to write for you! :)

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
I enjoyed your maiden story very much indeed!

Thank you, SaiDiscordia, for writing and sharing this quite amazing story with us - particularly as a first effort you have something to be proud of - well done!

I hope you will write and share much more with us in the future - five stars and welcome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it.......

Awesome for your first story, please write another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
whoa!

I can totally relate to his story and whole heartedly loved it. Thank you. ~MochaSubGrl~

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous