All Comments on 'His Secret Office Slut'

by secretLace

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hope there is a sequel or more

I really enjoyed the story. Great teaser and hope the story continues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please continue

So who else does he have down there for her, another female office worker?

spankfunforspankfunforover 7 years ago
MILF!

Horny Sluts Should Have Nice Clothes and be Well Taken Care Of!! Only Chapter One, I Hope!

secretLacesecretLaceover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you all!

Thank you all for your comments and kind words. When you put it like that I just have to start on chapter 2.

What will he do to her and will he involve others in their little game? Maybe her real secretary? I will start right away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It can happen and be fun after all

Great start to a super story, please dont keep us waiting for the continueing action and the depth of the office slut series/ thx

BlackProfBlackProfover 4 years ago
Incredible!

The build-up was exquisite...

stockingnutstockingnut3 months ago

Please continue this story. I love the garter belt and stockings.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale16 days ago

Well written and sexy. My mind is a whirl with what's awaiting her in the basement.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Very very good, I wish the young IT guy who works in my wife's office would do that to her, getting her to dress up and finally release her inner slut again, she was so hot when we were first married, now she's a dowdy middle ager who will not listen when i tell her how hot and sexy she still is, with all the yoga and exercise she's a size 6-8, we still have a vanilla sex life but it could be so much hotter....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretLace@secretLace
117 Followers
I have always loved the more feminine fabrics like lace and satin. Unlike other guys looking at a woman I notice her clothes and the fabrics before the breasts. I am a lover of lingerie and see it as my mission in life to replace all my girlfriends regular day underwear for mo...