All Comments on 'His Shapeshifting Girlfriend'

by ariyanastories

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love to see more of this, what an incredible fantasy

VinceCVinceCover 2 years ago

If only....

There are probably shapeshifters in the world today, and unless for a very select few, one would never know. You write a very provocative story and I hope you have more chapters in you. Good job....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm going to agree and say there needs to be much more of this lol

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[01.08.22]

Very Kawaii und Zexxi!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

You made a story that was so undesirably good that I don’t even know how or where to start. I honestly believe that I have never been that impressed with a somewhat short story, right from the start. The type of stories that you could write using this wonderfully interesting and intelligent character make me wish that there was a huge library of these stories available. I hope I find some during my life somewhere. It would thrill me to the core. This was just that good and fresh. Thank you for posting it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userariyanastories@ariyanastories
Commissions are currently open! Order here: https://www.ariyanastories.com/ Buy me a coffee to support my work: https://ko-fi.com/ariyanastories Note that all stories posted on here are commissions from previous customers (meaning if you're upset over a story I've posted, I ac...