His Shapeshifting Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes I know that but -- what are you?!" He couldn't get his head around it all. She could see him eyeing the door, calculating his escape.

"It's a long story, but... I'm a shapeshifter." She finally admitted. "I can change my shape, size, colour, texture..."

"You're a what?! What? How?" his brain felt like it was melting. Was he actually still dreaming? He realised he hadn't heard his alarm. He didn't await her response, instead bolting past her and grasping at the door handle. She wouldn't let him escape before she had a chance to say what she needed to. She reached out a hand to stop him, her forearm extending and elongating as it spanned the room. She forced the rest of her body through her arm until it was attached to him and she spread herself across his skin, coating him in her form, leaving his face exposed so that he could breathe.

"Just listen to me, ok?" She could feel his heart pounding like a frightened rabbit beneath her. "I'm not going to hurt you. All I ask is that you hear me out." She felt his muscles steadily relax and his heart beat slow to a fast, but not quite terrified pace. As he calmed down she relaxed her hold and slumped back onto the floor before returning to human form. She grabbed a damp towel from the rack on the wall and tossed it to him.

"Every time I tell somebody about this, they freak out and sell me out. You seem different, open minded, wise beyond your years." She began. "I'm not going to lie, you're fascinating. I've been watching you for a while now and-" he cut her off.

"You've been watching me?!" He felt violated and suddenly unsafe at the realisation that she could be anything, anywhere. She tried to take his hands to calm him down.

"I just want to help you, I want to get to know you." She began shifting her form from one girl into another. Her ambiguously Asian form shortened into a freckled redhead, her breasts expanding in size and her hips jutting out. "I can be anything you want me to be." The redhead changed into a country-looking blonde with a tiny waist and juicy ass in tight jeans. "You just have to let me in on your deepest desires." She approached closer and closer with each change. Next was a curvy brown-haired girl, followed by a short goth-looking appearance as she inched towards his neck. He watched, amazed as her body expanded and contracted, moving between forms fluidly and without error. Finally she changed back to her original form, her preferred one, and let out a gentle breath on his neck before planting her lips down to lay a kiss on him.

She could feel him trembling in her hands. He was still frightened, but she had to show him her true intentions. "Close your eyes." She whispered into his ear. He didn't seem sure but complied nonetheless, a tinge of worry on his face.

She knelt down and pulled away the towel, to which he let out a small whimper. The sudden revelation and surprise gave way to a confused arousal and his body betrayed his senses, filling his cock with blood. It rose and swelled, presenting itself proudly for the smiling girl. She eyed it up and down, licking it from the base to the tip with teasing laps before plunging it into her mouth fully. Slowly at first, she began to rock back and forth on his dick, circling her tongue around his sensitive glans as she sucked away at it. He didn't know it yet, but this was just a tease for what was coming. She huffed a noise of satisfaction and melted her face around his shaft, taking in more and more of his turgid cock until it was entirely consumed within her. She began making peristaltic motions, squeezing herself in waves around him, contracting and expanding along the sensitive tip of his dick with slow, deliberate movements. Already, his knees began to buckle and tremble at the sensation of it all. He sounded out gasping breaths and moans uncontrollably as the waves from her body sent waves through his.

"Oh, fuck..." he moaned. She stretched herself out and wrapped around his middle entirely until the bulk of her was nothing more than an undulating, pulsating cock sleeve. She began to add a twisting motion to the waves which caused him to flatten his hands against the door for support and thrust wildly into her. Nothing had ever felt this good, and he doubted anything could ever feel any better. Every second was an almost unbearable pleasure of intense voracity that bordered on debilitating as she wrung his cock out with a delicate precision against her inhumanly soft skin.

Just as quickly as it had started, it was over. He screamed out with intolerable pleasure as his hips bucked into her flesh, shooting out wad after wad of sticky hot cum. Finally, he let his legs go and slid down the door into a pile on the bathroom floor. As she released her grasp over him she returned to a human form. He opened his eyes just in time to see her swallowing and wiping her mouth on her sleeve with a big grin.

"What... the fuck was that?" he huffed in a tone of confused bewilderment and amazement. He was deeply impressed, but he knew that there'd be nobody on the planet that could ever make him feel like that again.

She smirked with a feline predatory look about her face. "That was a demonstration. A free sample." She leaned down to his level as he sat there, his eyes wide with incredulity. "Just wait until you see what else I can do." She whispered, grabbing his cock and circling her thumb around the cum dribbling from its tip. He didn't know what to say -- she took his speech from him.

"I added my number to your phone the first day we met. Don't leave me waiting." She muttered before walking straight into the door, her body washing past him like a silk sheet before sliding through the gaps. Just like that, she was gone.

He wasted no time in messaging her, an almost pathetic level of desperation pushing him into action. Whatever that was, whoever she was, he needed more. He barely paid attention in classes that day, scanning around for things that looked unusual in the hopes that she might still be around. He knew he was being watched now for certain, but he didn't mind if it was her. Not after that.

Jacob asked her to show him exactly what she was capable of, and she sent picture after picture of different forms she could take. He even gave her a few challenges, cars, celebrities and politicians, food, clothing items, she even took on his own form which was a shock to him. She'd gotten everything right from the complexion to his eye colour, even the little birthmark below his ribs was there. Seeing somebody else masquerading as him was a little unsettling to say the least, but nonetheless impressive. It could always come in handy to be in two places at once.

Not long after they began regular contact she managed to slink into his pocket un-noticed as a piece of paper only to surprise him once he got back to the dorm.

"Aiyana, you... you have to stop surprising me like that. You know you can just walk in like a regular person, right?"

She giggled. "There's no fun in that. I have every form available to me, I might as well have a bit of fun with it." She took his hand and seeped her body along his arm until he was covered and rippled her way along to the bed. He said nothing, but he had a smile on his face this time. She lay him down on the mattress and shifted beneath his clothes, pushing out and filling them to the point that they ripped open; she wasn't playing around. He lay there naked and amused as she congealed back into a human form, her slender preferred form, straddling atop him.

"How about we have some fun?" she asked with a purr. The clothes she wore were actually part of her, and now she appeared without them. She leant forward to kiss him as she began gyrating atop his cock, teasing blood into it. She sat back up and cupped her small breasts. "How about a little more up top?" She moved her hands away from her chest and her boobs grew as they moved, filling out generously. Adding balance, she seductively trailed her fingers along the curve of her waist to her hips and flicked them out, filling her shape into a buxom beauty.

"Oh, that's good... that's real good." Jacob muttered, beginning to grind his growing cock against her. He reached up to touch her body, caressing her pliable skin and toying with the sensitive nipples that peeked out for attention. She growled and picked up the pace, grinding with deeper strokes as she leant her weight on his chest.

It didn't take long for his cock to respond, twitching up and bulging out harder than anyone else could ever get him. She could be anything he ever wanted, but better than that she wanted to be everything for him. He felt the warm wetness between her legs calling out for more as the air grew dense with the heady perfume of sex and she raised herself up to slide him inside. He'd felt how smooth and silky the inside of a woman was before, but this was a whole other level. She was tight, adjusting her diameter on the fly to accommodate every vein and bulge on his shaft to fit him perfectly.

She raised herself up and down steadily at first before getting into a quicker rhythm, pumping away at his dick with ever more desperate need. She leaned back and put one hand behind herself to support her weight and began raising and lowering her hips to get a fuller, deeper penetration that hit all the right spots, but what she really wanted was to break him with pleasure. Using her talents she started vibrating her insides with short but intense bursts directed right at the ridge of his head on the most sensitive areas. He responded immediately with hollow cries that he didn't command, panting at every silky touch, every sensation jolting through him.

She spent the whole night bringing him right to the edge of orgasm again and again only to deny him and build up his pleasure even higher than before. Finally, she took his seed and left him as a panting, quaking mess on the bed. That night she changed into a pillow to let him rest after that incredible ordeal, the softest he'd ever had.

12