All Comments on 'His Sister in His Lap Ch. 02'

by TheRedChamber

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Look forward to the continuation of this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just wow, what a stupid storyline............ seriously this is dumber than a box of rocks sinking to the bottom of the ocean with no hope of ever coming to the top. Gave it a one star because you can't vote any lower. Terrible, no continuity at all and no way of saving the story.........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow total disappointment for a part 2 when part one was a very good story. Very confusing in some parts of who's POV it was or who was speaking to who.

DoctorSpenglerDoctorSpengleralmost 2 years ago

Well, THAT was disappointing! Almost a myriad of ways it could go, but it went in THAT one. Meh!

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
great

now they should be exclusive.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyalmost 2 years ago

I gave it 5 stars and I liked it. Chapter 3 soon please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The haters can fuck off. I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Looking forward to chapter 3.

nicho1855nicho1855almost 2 years ago

Firstly, I liked your story. It was a different but interesting outlook compared to other stories here. Swinger's clubs and prostitution are a fact of life and let's face it a prostitute gets paid to have sex with numerous clients on any given night. The fact that one of them may be her brother wouldn't matter I don't think. The ending makes me think there may be one or two more chapters to this story. I certainly hope so. Finally, don't let the negative anons get to you. Just do what a lot of other writers do and delete them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs serious editing. It is very hard to follow and I felt like I was left hanging in the end. All in all, not a good read.

phillibusterphillibusterover 1 year ago

The folks on here giving you shit can fuck right off. It was great, and I'd love to read more.

dikupinyadikupinyaover 1 year ago
sweet

please continue

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very wholesome!

I'd love more! Their dynamic is excellent!

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

That was a sorry ass ending

MikroiceMikroice6 months ago

I was kinda waiting for the action to start ....

StrappySandalsStrappySandals6 months ago

Highly disappointing TheRedChamber!! Seemed sloppy and rushed, and way too dramatic, and it did not include the violation of Karen's ass that was seemingly promised at the end of chapter 1.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRedChamber@TheRedChamber
April Fools' Day story now published - Chocolate and the Charlie Factory. This story is part of the Hannah Has Plans series of stories. These are short fun stories that are each stand-alone. There's no real continuity and they range over the whole period of the couple's relat...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories