His Sister's Failed Birthday Party

Story Info
Brother helps his sister in bed.
959 words
4.04
46.6k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eighteen year old sister Tess was turning eighteen this Friday. She had a big party planned at my parent's house. Most of her friends and her boyfriend were going to attend. When the party came rolling around only half her friends attended and her boyfriend was a no-show. The next day my doorbell rang at my apartment. It was Tess.

She came barging in and I could see she was upset.

"No one showed up at my birthday party."

I could see she was close to crying. I ushered her in and we sat down on the sofa. Her life was ruined according to my younger sister. I tried to rationalize with her.

" There will be more parties," I told her. "It's not the end of the world."

That was not what Tess wanted to hear. She reached out and slapped my face. I think we were both shocked by her action. Tess got up and ran into my bedroom. I sat there for a few minutes to calm myself down. I then got up and walked back to my bedroom. There sat Tess and she was crying.

"I'm so sorry Josh, I didn't mean that."

I sat down next to her and put my arm around her shoulder. That is when the crying really began. Tess placed her arms around my neck. when she finally calmed down some she looked at my face. I don't know what came over her. She planted her mouth on mine and we had a passionate kiss. It went on like that for some minutes and then Tess pulled back.

"Make love to me Josh," she surprised me with that.

I tried tell her that wasn't the best idea. She didn't want to hear it. It didn't help that my eighteen year old sister had a woman's body. She had large tits and she had a shapely figure. She pushed her tits into my chest. I was losing control of doing the right thing. I lost control of myself. I started to remove my sister's clothing. Off came her shirt and pants and panties. Tess undid her bra. I almost had an orgasm right there.

I stood up and took off my shirt. I dropped my pants and briefs to the floor and then I kicked them away. My sister was sitting on the edge of the bed staring at my long prick. Tess knew what to do. She moved her face forward and took my cock in her mouth. It was like she was worshiping my dick. She bobbed up and down slobbering all over my rod. It didn't take long to get me hard. I pulled away and then I got onto the bed.

Tess climbed on top of me. She slowly lowered herself. I felt her pussy lips touching the head of cock. I reached out and pushed down on her hips. I smoothly entered my sister's wet hole. Tess let out this scream when I parted her pussy lips. I knew how crazy this was but I had to have my sister. I reached up and fondled her ripe tits. Tess had large areolas. I pulled on her nipples as we fucked like two wild animals.

Tess kept telling me that she was in love with me. I just couldn't tell her that. I pounded my rod into her tummy. My sister was some sort of a cock whore. She couldn't seem to get enough of me. I knew I was getting close to erupting. I knew it was foolish to cum in my sister but I just couldn't pull out. I pushed my prick into Tess a few more times and then I gave her my seed.

When Tess felt the heat of my cream she arched her back and cried out.

"Oh fuck!"

Tess's pussy muscles felt like a vise around my dick. That made me cum even harder. I kept squirting my load until I went soft inside her. Tess collapsed onto my chest. My cock finally slipped out and Tess pulled away. My white seed was dripping from her pussy lips. My sister got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to clean up.

When she returned she snuggled up next to me.

"I want you to make love to me again and again Josh," she told me.

I guess I fell under my sister's spell. We became constant lovers. Thankfully my mother had gotten Tess into birth control pills. I couldn't imagine me impregnating my sister. Every few days Tess would arrive at my doorstep. We didn't waste any time. I gave my sister what she wanted, hard cock. I took her in every position I could. Tess would get on her hands and knees. She pushed her head down on a pillow and I would pull up on her ass. I drilled her pussy from behind.

Often times I would either place my hands in her shoulders and pull her pussy back onto my shaft. Other times I would pull on her long brown hair. I would make her beg for cock. I would pull out and leave the tip of my dick right at her slit. Tess would beg me to enter her and not to torture her anymore. I would slide in hard and ram her hole until she was crying out.

As time progressed Tess wanted to move in with me. I was sure our parents wouldn't like that idea. I told Tess to give me some time to come up with a better plan. For now I have my sister in bed with me a couple times a week. I know that I can't be without her tight pussy wrapped around dick for very long.