All Comments on 'His Slut-Wife'

by Wendy1982

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1☆ and who in the world is David? Jason sure is a sicko freak, bringing home another man to have sex with his wife Carole. And Carole not having the self respect to tell Jason to get bent for suggesting it. What truly repulsive people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's so sad. He really should get out of the closet, divorce and make his life with a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

won't be too long before Carole leave sissy Jason for a real man like Mark. Stupid cuck will be left all alone and paying alimony. No woman truly wants a wimp for a husband.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

Who was David, who made an appearance at the end? (edit carefully next time) So now the wife has a pass to be a complete slut with some strange guy as the "slut" her husband wants her to be. For her it will be more exciting if it is a complete stranger when she sluts herself out. So, no need for cucky husband anymore.

The marriage has blown up and she is now free to fuck whomever she wants. I bet cucky didn't think of that in advance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I take it that you cut and pasted this story from somewhere else. Oopsie…. You missed a little editing in not changing the name David. Not just once but twice! Readers come to a screeching halt when they get to “David”.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

I wonder how many other retreads will be posting today?

We've had one "real" story by a retread with laughable results

And you pulling the same stunt.

Not going to be a good day for anyone but the gay readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot, hot, hot!!!!!!

dossbigdossbigover 1 year ago

Great story but who is David?

Every wife needs to do this occasionally.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingover 1 year ago

Loved the story! "David" threw me a little at the end, but I loved the progression, the communication, the connection the couple had: it was a good lead-in to actually opening the marriage. Then the actual evening? Fantastic!

(lose "David", though... bring him back for a sequel!)

* * * * *

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Where did David come from? Other than that, a very good first story. I generally don't give 5's on a first story, but did on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Description said it all. 1* Appears to be just another "cuck" story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clean that sloppy cum filled pussy up. Get every drop. Such a hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being your first effort, very well done. Ended rather abruptly, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Being your first effort, very well done. Ended rather abruptly, though.

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Wow!! That was a Hot Story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 stars instead of 5 because of the ‘David’ editing mistake. Makes me think you cut and pasted from something else. Talk about naughty! Other than that, unlike the previous commenter, I have no problem with consenting adults enjoying themselves as long as a good time is had by all and it can be done with no later regrets.

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
No

Real man would allow this to happen or want to see it or be around it. Just another divorce waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh dear lord. I can’t believe the stupidity of some of these commenters. Like the one who called these characters repulsive. How much of a dipshit must you be to come to a porn story site, click on a category dedicated to wives having sex with other people, then whine like a little bitch when that’s exactly what you find? The fact that they get bent out of shape of fictional stories and characters tells me they are so far out of touch with reality.

Five Stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story other then the"David" issue.

Wendy1982Wendy1982over 1 year agoAuthor

Dangit! When you have too many windows open on Microsoft Word, a David appears. I went back to my original manuscript and he was there twice! He's getting kicked out of this story and goes back to the sequel's storyboard immediately!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another wasted first effort. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nicely done. Will there be apart 2?

Lifestyle66Lifestyle66over 1 year ago

I'm not really into talking down to the husband as they both did.

So, he wants to see his wife fucking another guy. She's his porn star putting on a live show for him! Now there's a loving wife!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

French words have genders. A "masseuse" is a woman. A male is a "masseur".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lots 'a people off their meds. Good writing, W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s laughable seeing that douche iammweasel complaining about “retread” stories, when he is the king of retread comments. And his constantly bringing up the term gay definitely speaks more about what’s on his mind than anything else.

Mesabi64Mesabi64over 1 year ago

Good seduction, but who's David & how did he get into the scene?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think you did a bang-up job . I didn’t even need viagra to get hard !

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You got to love the comments, especially from the whiny cucks and perverts. Their outrage is hilarious. lol

Saula88Saula88over 1 year ago

Oh wow! Oh wow!

What a story!

Luv it!

5 stars.

You deserve more, much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first story. Having actually had friends ask me to seduce their wives to get them to become less inhibited and become hot wives tells me this is not unusual. All of these friends are happily married to those same women. The cheaters that sneaked around are divorced. A permitted free pussy doesn't wear out with use. It gets better.

If you don't like these stories stay out of the loving wives section.

bownchimebownchimeover 1 year ago

Ooh yes! I wanted her to sit on my face...

Rvav8rRvav8rover 1 year ago

Great story. But is it Mark or David?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok, I admit it - I'm David, & I pop in and out of random stories, sometimes under other aliases. I usually get to have great sex with partners who don't even realize I'm a stranger. Just put up with me & don't be too hard on authors like Wendy1982, who's otherwise shared with us a terrific first submission. P.s. I'm not into the talking down thing either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabu!ous!!! Would have been even better if be had told Jason to lay down on his back and she had sat on his face to allow Mark's cum to flow into Jason's mouth!!! My ex-wife, Kate Sullivan, used to do that with me after a couple of her BFs had cum Ingo her sweet hairy blonde cunt. She also would suck off another BF and ofte give me semen snowballs!! Her cunt juices and their semen smelled and tasted GREAT.! I am now working with a couple of new GFs to get them to do the same things!! Tom Sullivan (tomsullivan51@gmail.com).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good job on your first story. Hope you write another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great storyline with good writing skills. I hope you write more. I gave you 5 stars Wendy!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Well done, please keep going, I enjoyed your story very much.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well done, loved the story, will you write anymore, would love to hear about you/Carole having adventures, giving your mouth , pussy, and ass to men while hubby watches and encourages you, you will love the first time another man pushes his cock into your ass, especially if it's a big one, the feeling of being full of cock, being a total slut , and putting on a show for hubby to jerk to is incredible .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Brilliant, love your story, no unfeasibly large cock, husband building up wife to share his desire, which she is happy with,

no nastiness, keep going.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWendy1982@Wendy1982
I'm a closet nudist, I love spending the day at home naked (with curtains well drawn,)