His Submissive Plays a Game

Story Info
Jeff makes Trixie go to extremes for her sexual freedom.
1k words
2.8
4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trixie was, 2 years ago, a boy named Tristan. Tristan met a rich man named Jeff, who promised Tristan $10 million if he could win a little sexual challenge over the course of the next ten years. Tristan agreed, and was locked into an inescapable chastity cage. The cage prevented erections of any sort, and made his orgasms from Jeff's dick or vibrators pathetic, feminine, and ruined. All the while a key frozen in ice taunted him in the freezer.

Desperate to win Jeff's approval, and maybe an early release, Tristan let Jeff remake him into Trixie, throwing out his old wardrobe, legally changing his name and gender, and mostly confiding him to their grand home. For two years, Trixie was a sexually frustrated housewife. Then, after a dinner party and argument with Jeff, she broke the ice and tried to free herself, only to find out the key was a fake, a test--which she failed. Jeff gave away the $10 million and kept Trixie in chastity to complete her decade long sentence. She could already tell her life had gotten so much worse.

After cleaning up the mess in the kitchen, Trixie got in bed naked with Jeff, who woke up from his sleep.

"Did I say you could sleep with me?" Jeff snapped.

"Are you serious? Please just let me sleep." Trixie was even beginning to sound like a girl.

"I am a creative man. Go sleep in the garage like the little bitch you are, or I'll come up with a punishment for you."

"No way! If you're going to hold my genitals hostage for the next eight years, the least you could do is let me sleep in bed."

Jeff took the diminutive Trixie over his knee and spanked her ass very forcefully. She screamed with every smack. Trixie ran away to the garage, tears in her eyes and ass stinging. She slept curled up in the corner, freezing as the temperature of the metal cage dropped. Only in the morning did she realize that the garage door was open, and that anyone driving by their gated home might have seen her.

She walked into the kitchen, where Jeff sat expectantly in his robe. "It's my day off. Make me breakfast." Trixie obeyed, serving her boyfriend bacon and eggs.

"What is that?" Jeff said, pointing at her crotch. "Pubic hair?! What kind of girl has pubic hair. You wax that off while I watch and eat."

"But that hurts so bad!" Trixie protested. Jeff responded by grabbing her budding left breast.

"Your tits are coming in. It's all that estrogen I have you take. They should be pretty sensitive, no?" Jeff said, digging into her boob with his fingers. Trixie winced.

"I'll wax!" Trixie said, running to get the kit. Trixie sat spread eagle on the counter, ripping her hair out while Jeff watched with glee.

"All right," Jeff said, "Now that you're all nice and clean I have a challenge for you. You lose it, and I make you get to surgery."

"If I get top surgery, then there's no way I go back to being a man."

"I know. That's why I scheduled for Dr. Manuel Tennenbaum to swing by the house next week and give you H cup breasts: breasts so big, you get back problems from always leaning forward. And, I'll throw out all your little bras and won't let you get new ones."

"You can't make me do that!" Trixie protested. Jeff responded by taking the hot sauce he had for his eggs and spraying it on Trixie's caged penis and balls, entering the urethra with screaming pain instantly. Trixie clutched her genitals and howled.

"Do what I say, or maybe that thing hidden in its cage doesn't see the light of day for 18 years instead of 10."

Trixie nodded. She was ready to play.

"Your first task is to run around the block. You may chose one item of clothing to wear as you do so. You have 60 seconds to choose what you wear, starting now."

Trixie ran upstairs, looking through her dresses. To her horror, Jeff had cut them all at the waist, making them useless in covering her little caged secret. He even left the scissors on the floor. She looked through her bottoms, but realized they would not work in covering her tiny tits, which were just big enough to be unmistakable. She looked through her tops and finally found a tube top. She ran downstairs and showed Jeff as she cut the top in half with the scissors, producing two bands of clothing that would conceal just enough to be decent."

"Now run around the neighborhood. You have two minutes." Trixie bolted out, caged genitals rhythmically flopping out of her makeshift skirt. The gate opened for her and she slapped her bare feet against the sidewalk, ignoring the gawking of passersby. She had to hold both clothing items to her as she ran. Finally, she made it back to Jeff with mere seconds to spare.

"Now, have an orgasm. You have sixty seconds."

Trixie got right to work, ripping off her tattered clothing and pulling a dildo and vibrator out of a drawer.

"No outside help!" Jeff demanded. Trixie let the toys fall to the ground. She got on her knees, shoving a finger in her anus and wiggling around while her other hand shook her cage. "Twenty seconds!" Trixie was getting close. She felt her whole nether regions tighten while she prepared for a sad little orgasm. It was almost there...

"Time's up," Jeff said right before Trixie released a cumshot that hit the other wall. She moaned in frustration, humiliation, and depression.

"Too bad. The doctor is going to really transform you."

Jeff was right. In only a week, Trixie became much more feminine, with tits that felt life heavy sacks she could never escape. Their house guests sure noticed. From then on, Trixie fell asleep in a tiny doggie bed in the garage, her massive tits and little feet pressed against the cold pavement, her penis crying for freedom that was so, so far away.