All Comments on 'His Sweet Boy Ch. 02'

by Her11

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Damn

What a story! I really want to get to know these guys. I love how you're complicating them, making the story REAL. Thank you. Looking forward to reading more and seeing how this unfolds and they BOTH grow from this. And the hot sex, too :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love this!

Thanks for updating! I love these two guys and their dynamic! I don’t know anything about this world but it makes sense the way Eric is presenting it. I also went back and read all the chapters of your other story and love that too. Good writing and characters. Can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More more more!!!

Next chapter please and thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is why you should not complain about a story in the first chapter

I hope 631smith’s concerns have been answered with this chapter. Ben is a tangle of anxiety who did not know that someone like Eric could unwind him. Eric is intuitive and patient, and the story has me hooked. This series is a pleasure to read as I wait for the next installment of Idolatria :)

betamale08betamale08almost 4 years ago

Well written..

Please... Continue...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Good job! Thank you for updating quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Can’t wait for more!

My chant is “Write! Write! Write!” I can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice

Building up nicely, looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
So in love

I am so excited for the next chapter. I love the way the story is flowing how raw feelings can be but love already being shown. Fab writing my dear Author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Describing a dom/sub relationship so beautifully in a captivating story is fabulous! I agree....write, write, write, quickly!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well done!

Very well written and developing story. I enjoy your story line. 😎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I can’t believe how invested I am in this story and we’re only 2 chapters in. Not only is there’s the sexual chemistry but you’ve made a genuinely fantastic Dom, where things aren’t just rushed and the sub isn’t just expected to trust the dom at the drop of a hat. I’m loving watching their bond grow and can’t wait to read more, I really enjoyed seeing Ben’s vulnerabilities. I wish I had the patience to wait until multiple chapters were out to read them but I just cannot stop myself. I cannot wait to read the next part.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
This kind of just draws you in!

I have to know what happens between them next!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

More please! So good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Addictive

I'm loving it so far and can't wait for more. I really appreciate how you fleshed out the characters this chapter, it brought the story to the next level.

GeitsuGeitsualmost 4 years ago

It's only 2 chapters in but it doesn't feel like that at all. And despite that there is no trace of a rush in plot, the flow is so natural. I'm totally in love. Please give us the next chapter as soon as you can!!

illwindillwindalmost 4 years ago

I hate to sound like a parrot but what you've done in such a short amount of writing really is amazing. I'm so locked into these characters and their journey together I would think I'd been reading about them for years. Well done.

1moeannie1moeanniealmost 4 years ago

I just discovered this story. I appreciate your sensitivity. I am enjoying this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sub

I absolutely love this story! Thank you for sharing it!

wawferwawferover 3 years ago

Absolutely love your writing style. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Thank you for sharing 🥰

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
yay

this was so cute, loved it

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

I love both characters and how they seem to each have what the other is looking for in someone else. It’s nice to read Ben is slowly opening up to Eric and letting him in.

BifairyBifairyover 2 years ago

I love this story so much. Eric is so good to Ben and clearly cares about his subs. Beautiful.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

It's really one of the... CUTEST bdsm stories out there. A magnetic and skilled Dom and a sub you just want to hug and protect from the meanies of the world. So rereadable. 💙

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please, please come back and write more chapters of this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very wholesome, more please?

Calico75Calico754 months ago

So well written and so different from most of the dom/sub stories on this site. I hope it continues in this style.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHer11@Her11
Hello, I am a burgeoning writer who dabbles in most different kinds of romances in my writing. But my favorite to write is gay erotica. If you have any suggestions or thoughts I love getting feedback from my readers. Feel free to get in touch! Yes! I have received all your ki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES