All Comments on 'His Sweet Boy Ch. 05'

by Her11

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

HOT!HOT!!HOT!!! MORE,MORE,MORE PLEASE!! Maybe kinks are Spanking, DaddyDom play, Flogging? So many good options can't really guess. All can be fun. Keep up the good work. I like reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
*shock*....MORE! NOW!

OMG yes yes yes yes!!! Soooo hot. I have been checking for this daily.

I love this dynamic. I love your descriptions. I love Erics flustered reaction. I am in love. I DESPERATELY want to read Ben's side of these exact events. Double perspectives = twice the emotional impact and 4x the hotness. I want that more than a continuation even, which I will continue obsessively checking for twice a day.

Keep it up. ASAP. I'm on edge.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAover 3 years ago
That is a good story

Only thing is I don't get into the BDSM scene but, I believe love is in the air.

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So hot and definitely worth the wait. I like that Eric appreciates Ben's little bouts of willfulness, and doesn't see it as something that needs to be conquered.

I think it would be hilarious/awesome if Eric secretly has a neko fetish. And I can see Ben getting a taste for leather after those pants.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

💦 Oh baby! I love when Eric carries Ben like a child and I think Ben loves it, too. I think his fetish is being picked up in public (on stage, even!) and being loved on, kissed and carried like a baby. I love stories where someone comes without their cock even being touched. It is the hottest thing, embarrassing for the guy who came but so hotttttt for the person who made them come. It’s like magic haha I just touched his shirt, at work, and he came. Oh that is my fetish ahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I really like that Eric was impressive and turned on by Ben sucking his neck in the "surprisingly dominant" move.

Could be a cool little avenue to explore.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

Does this count as another comment? Because I love this story and could leave 40 comments just from me. Eric! He is such a softie underneath all that dungeon master bravado so I bet his fetish is something really...I am a girl so I don’t want to say “girly” like it’s a bad thing but you know what I mean. Tickling or something. I love how gentle he is.

I like that Eric knew Harley’s fashion choice was not Ben’s true personality but I think it’s sweet he wants to do this for Eric.

Ben’s fetish um he is gonna love rope play? That sweet bratty side that secretly wants to relinquish control. Aghhh I can see these characters so vividly. You are doing such a great job.

I was getting femdom vibes from Harley at the door with the wristbands and when you are ready for a new story or if you need a subplot I would love to see Harley gentle femdomming or role reversing with a guy.

I know you have a life but for those of us who are still in coronaland have mercy and post updates more often. You are inspiring me to write my own stuff in addition to these long comments haha. Not copying you though, I do straight but I love nothing more than reading about two men or in this case a man and a brat giving themselves to each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🔥 🔥 🔥

This chapter was SO worth the wait!!! I’m not really into BDSM. Maybe some spanking. I can’t wait to read the next chapter!!! 😚😚😚

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

OMG this was another amazing chapter but I was suffering throughout the entire interaction with the crowd... I would just die of embarrassment

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
fetishes

looooved the chapter thank u.

as far as fetishes go, ben sounds like he likes dirty talk a lot and maybe playing with blindfold. don’t really know about eric, but maybe he would enjoy ben acting as a servant or a worker

1moeannie1moeannieover 3 years ago

I am enjoying your story. Kinks? Eric impact. Maybe restraint/shibari. Ben edging. Clothes? I had imagined Ben as a person with limited income so sexy stuff would be a treat. Eric's response was interesting and I imagined him chosing Ben's clothes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I check daily for the next chapter, love this story! I c some spanking for Ben and also surrendering completely to Eric as he learns about what he likes. I can also c Ben topping much later in the story as Eric begins to understand how this relationship is different from those previous. Can hardly wait for the next chapter!

illwindillwindover 3 years ago

To say you have mastered the art of leaving your reader wanting more would be the understatement of the century. I might be frothing at the mouth by the time they finally have a true, full session together, but I'm still loving the ride to get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Moreeeee been checking in daily for this and can't wait to get to the juicy bits.

lindierlindierover 3 years ago

This is rapidly developing into a love story which is good. And although he may not yet realise it Ben is becoming less submissive and is exercising some control over Eric.

Whilst not wishing to pre guess where you intend to go I suspect this will end up as a loving relationship of equals.

It’s a great story; thanks for posting. And please carry on, I am intrigued to see where this will end up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love love love this story & I check every day for updates so I was happy to see this 😊. I think Eric's reaction was on par with what we've seen of him so far, & as far as what I think their kinks would be, I honestly don't know. This story is amazing though & I'm sure whichever kinks or whatever direction it goes in it'll be amazing 😍.

NRMathisNRMathisover 3 years ago

Very good story. Love both these characters.

Her11Her11over 3 years agoAuthor
To hartlessly

I love your comments and more than one from the same person do count towards the fourty. As well as any private messages I receive which I also love getting. Everyone’s ideas so far have been great and I can’t wait to use some of them in the writing. I’m also hoping to surprise some people with some unexpected kinks. I promise not to stray into too much hardcore bdsm like blood play but there is still a lot of room to explore before we get there.

Another important note is I really want to show case that a bdsm relationship is an equal partnership with the give and take of power consensually. Sometimes they will be in dom/sub mode other times not. The essential aspect of this story is the growing relationship between two people who are flawed and beautiful in their own ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
smart to know what dominance really is

So pleased to see that Eric respects boundaries. Too many BDSM stories have a Dom with no self control and pushing past the Sub's limits. That is not hot. Control of oneself when you have the power IS hot and that's what you are writing. Good job. Respect IS hot. Caring about another person and not being a self indulging douche is hot and you are exemplary at showing that.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Question: Is Eric going to allow Ben to keep his friendship with Harley and if so - in what capacity?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I sense some potential danger here. Like ex-lover? Will Ben be okay if there is a third guy involved in his relationship with Eric? Also will he has a right to say no if Eric wants someone else to touch him? Such as orgy stuff?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love this story because of the love and the respect

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amazing story

Truly enjoying this story as it unfolds I check daily for when you update and only ask for more regular posting- it’s so hard to find such good and balance dom/\sub stories that actually appreciate and understand sub dropping and after care. Well done! You wrote it beautifully

Her11Her11over 3 years agoAuthor
To Shadow Rosie

Of course Eric will “allow” the relationship. I put it in quotations because Eric has no right to control who Ben sees as friends. As a partner he can make suggestions on what are good and bed friendships but they are separate entities from each other. Also Harley is an amazing friend. Maybe other dominants control friendships, but I don’t think a healthy dom does unless they have VERY good reason to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
mewgulf

I've never liked bdsm stories, but this one is very special for me <3 I love how sweet is their relationship , how strong and passionate are their feelings to each other <3 how dom really cares for his sub and how he adores him <3 I really enjoy this story <3 hope there will not be someone else, who will destroy their love <3 I don't like threesome :D looking forward for the continue <3

Her11Her11over 3 years agoAuthor
To anonymous

Those are some important questions. First of all I write monogamous pieces. No Ben would not be ok if their was a third person in the relationship but Eric would never do that. Yes, Ben has say about who touches Eric. Subs can be just as possessive as doms. And lastly I’m not one for writing orgies, too many people, I wouldn’t be able to keep up.

HartlesslyHartlesslyover 3 years ago

I would love this story even more than I already do, if Ben and Eric could continue and build on their dynamic as equals. Some BDSM stories make me so uncomfortable but these characters are so sweet with each other. Very difficult to find a story like this that is both hot and respectful. Whatever direction you decide to take, Her11, I’m sure you’ll keep us loving this story!

Ninalove25Ninalove25over 3 years ago

And you’ve done it again. I am absolutely captivated and can not wait to read more. I find myself checking back daily to see if there’s a new chapter. I adore how you write about BDSM in a safe way whilst keeping it hot, I find myself getting increasingly frustrated with other authors who don’t write even slightly realistically about the BDSM community. I’m patiently waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love it

Love this story! You should turn it into a book on Inkitt or Wattpad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I absolutely love the story and check back often for updates!!! The sweetness, and care between Ben and Eric is enthralling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love this!! Any chance of an update soon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot AF

Just found this series today. One of my favorites on this site. Thanks for writing, and keep em coming. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking HOT!!

Absolutely love it! Can't wait for the next chapter

wawferwawferover 3 years ago

I abso-freaking-lutely love these characters! This story is awesome, and I'm in love with your writing style. I've literally read 5 chapters in one sitting. Im upset I have to go to work tomorrow 😫 otherwise I would continue reading through the night!

I am marking you as a Favorite because I am definitely reading everything else you have written after I finish this story. If you write on any other platforms please message me the details! I would love to follow your work!!!

My email is wawfer@gmail.com 😘

LewdpetLewdpetover 3 years ago

LOVE THIS STORY!

I cant wait for the next chapters so I'm rereading all of them.

GaiusErosGaiusErosover 3 years ago

Please master... moooore

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

Your story is wonderful. I love this series of chapters. Your writing really impacts me. You give me delightful submissive shivers as I read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This story is sooooo good its arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Hehe this is beautiful, chef kiss

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More !

I want more you write beautifully

Enlightened_SoulEnlightened_Soulabout 3 years ago
Here's your 41st comment...

I just stumbled upon this, and I am enthralled. I am enjoying the learning experience with Ben as this world is not something I am yet brave enough to experience myself. I'm afraid to look ahead at whether this story has a conclusion. I both hope that is does, and that it does not. Keep writing! You are awesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Omg love this story so freaking much

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

Aw a story published on my bday ❤️ Love these two characters and how they’re trying new things/feelings as they learn more about each other.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Aww. Shy Ben is so easily humiliated and not in a good or pleasant way. Eric needs to find a way to boost his self esteem and confidence.

BifairyBifairyover 2 years ago

I need more, these two are gorgeous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is my third read through. So descriptive, I can't get enough of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ben is such a sweety, and Eric is perfect for him. Thank you for writing this.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The wall scene is just oh my. Short but arousing certainly.

Calico75Calico754 months ago

More than 40 comments and people are still reading! I love how vulnerable Eric is--that seems unique for a dom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHer11@Her11
Hello, I am a burgeoning writer who dabbles in most different kinds of romances in my writing. But my favorite to write is gay erotica. If you have any suggestions or thoughts I love getting feedback from my readers. Feel free to get in touch! Yes! I have received all your ki...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES