His Sweet Boy Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't-" Ben's voice was cut off by Eric's hand being put over his mouth, leaving his nose clear for air.

"Don't speak unless spoken to or if you ask permission. Want to try that again?"

The dom slowly removed his hand from those sumptuous lips.

"Yes, Sir. And I don't know what you mean by being sly, Sir."

"Don't you?"

"No, Sir."

"You really don't see it do you?"

"See what, Sir?"

"How beautiful you are."

"But I'm not-" A quick, light, slap interrupted him, making the boy look up in shock and hurt.

Eric saw the look and hoped he hadn't gone too far, but Ben recovered quickly looking more pouty than anything else.

"Another thing I don't tolerate is self-degradation and being contradicted when I tell you something true about your body. So let's try that again. You are beautiful. Don't you agree?"

There was a pause where Ben audibly gulped before saying. "Yes, Sir."

"Now why is that so hard for you to say? You can be honest I won't slap you again."

"It's because I'm not. You're just saying that to make me feel better, and to get in my pants."

"I won't deny that I want to get in your pants, but I wouldn't need to butter you up with pretty words to do that. You're already hard and under me. Secondly, I don't lie, not even to make someone feel better. I always find the truth better to an empty lie. And lastly, you seem to have a very warped opinion of yourself."

"I don't. Why do you keep saying things like that? We're talking about me which means I should know better than anyone else." Ben was snarling up at the dom now.

"You would think so wouldn't you."

"What do you mean by that?"

"I tend to find that people don't know themselves as well as they think."

"And I tend to find that people like to make assumptions about me."

"Really? Then how about we prove my point. Shall we?"

"What do you mean by that?"

"Do you trust me?"

"...Yes?"

"Good then come on." Eric pulled them both to their feet unwrapping those lean long legs from around his waist.

He dragged the boy back out into the hall and to the dungeon, while Ben tugged nervously on his clothes, putting them back into place.

Eric made a beeline for the empty stage, keeping the boy close to him in a gentle iron grip. The dom could feel the nerves coming off of Ben in waves as they mounted the stage. The sub gripped onto the back of his dress shirt and clutched it tight.

Gesturing to one of the floor monitors from the stage, Eric had them bring over a microphone.

"Excuse me everyone may I have your attention." The dom's voice boomed over the music, getting the crowd's attention.

Many familiar faces filled the dungeon as they turned, curious to what their dungeon master had to say.

Normally Eric wasn't one for impromptu moments but he thought this would be important for Ben to hear and see.

"I know a lot of you know who I am. For those of you who don't, my name is Eric Nordstrom, I'm the owner and dungeon master of this club. I would also like to introduce my sub for the evening, Ben." Eric moved the microphone away from his face and murmured to Ben, "It's alright sweetheart you can come on out, I've got you."

The sub held onto the man's wrist for dear life as the dom pulled the terrified boy from where he was behind him clutching his shirt to in front of him.

The dom spoke into the microphone once more. "He's feeling a little nervous being up here, so it would be great if you all could give him a hand and encourage him."

The crowd broke into polite applause, and a few cheers came out.

"So I'll get right to the point for why I wanted all of your attention. My sub and I are having an argument of sorts and I know many of you doms are thinking that I must be right and Ben here must be wrong and that I should punish him for thinking differently. But I'm of the mind especially in this matter that some outside opinions will help solve the problem better than anything else. So without further ado, could you all answer a question for me?'

There were murmurs of agreement from the crowd. "Oh and to make sure that Ben here doesn't think I planned all this and that I'm making you say it, be honest. Now, do you think Ben here is beautiful?"

Eric placed his palm's on the boy's back and pushed him forward so the crowd of BDSM players could get a good look at him. Ben shivered and the Dom could see his ears turning a bright red but was impressed as the sub stood there, back straight.

"Take a good look, it's the last one you all will get of him. Now all those that think he ISN'T beautiful give a cheer." He was met with dead silence from the crowd in front of the stage. "No one? Alright, all those who think he is beautiful give a cheer." The room erupted in applause and cheers.

Eric bent down to whisper in Ben's ear "See I told you you were beautiful." then to the rest of the room "Thank you so much for your time, everyone. Now off you go, and stop looking at my sub with those hungry eyes I see."

The dom pulled the boy back into the circle of his arms where Ben buried his face in the man's chest. Eric couldn't stop himself from placing a possessive hand on that gorgeous ass, to make the point even more clear to the other doms in the room that this sub was his.

Trying to get off the stage with Ben being a barnacle was a little more difficult but Eric solved that easily enough by swooping the boy up into his arms. The sub gave out a squawk of surprise and embarrassment but wrapped his legs securely around the Dom's waist to keep from falling, (Not that Eric would ever drop him).

"Would you put me down!" Ben whisper-shouted into Eric's ear. "This is ridiculous, you made your point, you don't have to carry me around like a child on top of that."

"But I like holding you, gives me an excuse to cup that beautiful ass and do this." Eric stopped walking in the middle of the dungeon, surrounded by people and ground his hips up into the boy's rubbing their partially flaccid cocks together, waking them both up.

Ben gasped, eyes shutting automatically at the stimulation, and his head dropping to the dom's shoulder. "Fuck." The boy whispered.

"I definitely want to, but maybe not in the middle of my club."

The sub lifted his head and glowered up at Eric's cheeky grin.

"You are ridiculous, and-and ludicrous."

"Why thank you, I try." Eric was making his way back to the office but stopped in the hallway and pressed Ben firmly against the wall. "But you left out a few things, including dominant, possessive, and aroused." The dom rolled his hips up and into the boy's again.

Ben let out a "hngh" sound and his head fell back against the wall. Giving Eric the perfect opportunity to leave another sucking mark on his sensitive neck.

The dom kept up the rolling motion with his hips, enjoying the feeling of Ben's shivers and twitches, along with the sounds of panting, whimpers, and moans.

It was amazing how easy it was to get lost in Ben, from his clever brain to his hot little body, Eric was undeniably obsessed.

After leaving two more love bites along the boy's throat, Eric once again kissed those luscious lips, quieting Ben's groans.

The dom wasn't sure how long he kissed and thrust but he was taken aback when Ben let out a high pitched little squeak, yanking his mouth away and turning the brightest red that Eric had ever seen on his face.

"Ben?" Eric asked confused, slowing his thrusts until he stopped altogether.

The boy just shook his head, not meeting the dom's eyes.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong?"

Ben continued to not answer and just remained frozen in the man's arms.

"Ben, tell me," Eric demanded, dominant voice in place, terrified he had done something horribly wrong.

"I- I need to use the bathroom."

"The bathroom? I don't..." oh OH. "Did you just cum baby?"

Ben wouldn't meet his eyes, just looking more miserable than before as he nodded his head.

Eric couldn't stop his chuckle of relief as he dropped his head to the boy's collar bone.

"Don't laugh at me!" Ben said, sounding pissed.

"I'm not, sweetheart, I promise. I'm just relieved that I didn't do anything wrong."

"Yes you did, you fucking made me cum in my pants, do you know how embarrassing that is?" The boy demanded.

"Actually I think it's really hot that I could, and I want to do it again. I love how sensitive and responsive you are to me."

That seemed to shut Ben's anger up. "Yeah well it's uncomfortable so will you put me down so I can go get cleaned up?"

"If I must," the dom sighed. "There's a private bathroom in my office you can use."

Eric dropped the boy down to his feet and watched with amusement as Ben waddled quickly to his office, slamming the door behind him.

Fuck, if he wasn't falling in love.

*******

AN: So what did you think? Please tell me how you felt about Eric's reaction to Ben's new look. Did anything surprise you?

What do you think their kinks are? Both Ben's and Eric's? Part of this story is that they are going to have different fetishes.

Also, I love all your comments, I especially love repeat commenters they make me so HAPPY! can we top 40 comments?

12