The Real Thing

Story Info
Everything Teri needs is right at home where Daddy lives.
10.5k words
4.74
62k
160
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
James_Steele
James_Steele
6,929 Followers

Teri had never fingered her pussy so much as while she was away at her first year of college. As if that weren't bad enough, she never expected to go back home for the summer still a virgin after her freshman year, but that's exactly what happened.

The soon-to-be nineteen year old had had enough fingers and toys in her young pussy to be ready for any hard cock that came along. But none came along that met her approval. Not the cocks, necessarily, but the guys they were attached to. There were a few she liked okay, but none of them impressed her as deserving to be her first lover.

Teri was a pretty girl with a tightly compact body. She had long, light brown hair, and her legs and ass were shapely and firm from years of playing volleyball. She didn't have the biggest boobs in the world, but she could overflow a B cup bra quite nicely. It wasn't as if she were so full of herself as to be overly picky, she just wanted her first time to be with someone who'd make it a special. Someone she felt deserved everything she had to offer. Despite how horny the pretty freshman got, she was determined to make sure any cock going inside her would belong to someone who loved her. Or at the very least, someone who really really liked her.

It wouldn't have been so frustrating except for having a horny roommate who brought guys to their room to fuck whether Teri was there or not, and she did it at least twice a week. Sara was fucking four different guys in rotation along with a number of one-night stands, and Teri would lie in her bed listening, usually watching, too, while her roommate got down on her knees and sucked their cocks before getting on her bed and spreading her legs for them. The young brunette always ended up with her fingers between her legs driving away the sexual frustration that was only building higher and higher.

But of all the different guys Sara fucked, none of them ever spent the night or lay in bed afterward cuddling with her. The most loving words the blonde ever received afterwards were something like: "Oh yeah, that was hot, babe. You really made me cum good." That wasn't what Teri wanted no matter how bad the ache in her pussy got. Sara didn't seem to mind, though. She was getting all she wanted from her horny male visitors, even though Teri knew her roommate wanted something more than those college boys were giving her.

Now that Teri was back home with her father for the summer, her condition only went from bad to worse.

She had always been a daddy's girl through and through, but she never imagined that just being too close to her sweet, handsome father would be enough to make her pussy ache and feel moist. But that was the way things had been going in the couple of weeks since she got back from campus. He was probably the sexiest man she ever knew, and he was so much nicer to a girl than any of the guys she met at college. In fact, those pleasurable feelings for her own dad started even before she came home for the summer. He was the standard she expected the boys at school to live up to, and that was why they always came up lacking.

Many times while lying in her bed on campus listening to her roommate getting fucked, hearing the hot moans of pleasure from merely a few feet away, Teri's thoughts started to drift to her father, Sam. At first, it was just because he was the first person she thought of when she wished she could tell someone about the weird, sexually frustrating situation she was in. Yet she didn't know how she could tell her own father about something that sexual. She got along perfectly well with her roommate otherwise, but the other girl's carefree sexual appetites drove the brunette crazy.

One night when Teri was listening to them and thinking of how she wished she could talk to her dad, her thoughts started to blur until she found herself fingering her pussy while she thought about him.

The coed thought she must be going crazy after making herself cum as hard as she could remember with thoughts of her father running through her mind. To make matters even worse, Sara and the guy who was there that night had heard her cum. They tried not to embarrass her, but Teri knew they were whispering about it after having their own climaxes.

Teri thought getting back home with Sam would make it easier. She'd thought being around her father again would naturally make it feel like he was just a normal dad, but just the opposite was happening. Her feelings for him were only getting deeper and more intense.

There were too many other changes going on that worked against her going back to her "normal feelings". First of all, Sam was recently divorced from Teri's mom, and living on his own in a condo he was renting from a business associate. It was a nice, modern place, still with plenty of room even though it wasn't as much room as they had in the house where Teri had grown up. And since Sam was able to do a lot of his work from home, he was around enough to make his daughter feel spoiled with attention. He genuinely loved spending time with his pretty daughter, and even in that first couple of weeks she was back he took her out to dinner four times and to a couple of movies.

Teri was happier than ever having her father pretty much to herself. She got along well enough with her mother, but they'd never been all that close, and she could see that separating was the best thing for both of them. But as much time and attention as Teri was getting from her father, he was also beginning to go out on dates again, and there were just as many nights he was out with some other girl.

One thing Teri noticed right away was that her father was dating girls who were much younger than her mother. Some were almost her age, and they were always petite, curvy brunettes like her. Her father definitely had a type, and it made the coed's pulse race to realize she was it. Yet it didn't take her very long to realize none of these girls were satisfying her favorite man in the world.

First of all, Sam never went out with the same girl more than a few times. On top of that, he was still jerking off every day, despite having no shortage of dates with pretty, young ladies like his daughter. Teri knew what his long sessions in the bathroom were all about, and sometimes she could even hear him grunting and moaning through the door. She knew it was a horrible thing to do, but she stayed close to the door and listened to him every time. She couldn't help herself. Listening to her father's hot moans of pleasure made her pulse race and her pussy ached until she was dripping. She ended up in her own room with her agile fingers in her pussy every time.

And one night, right around the middle of Teri's third week back home, her father brought one of his dates home and they had sex in his bedroom. Teri could hear everything. Of course she was standing at his bedroom door at the time, dressed in nothing but panties and the T shirt she'd taken from his room to sleep in. Despite feeling a huge wave of jealousy for the girl in her father's bedroom, Teri's pussy was soon dripping wet as she listened to her gasp and moan with pleasure.

Her father was obviously making the girl feel incredible. And what Teri heard through the door paralyzed her where she stood. "Oh, yes, Daddy, fuck me. Fuck your horny little girl," the girl started moaning over and over.

Teri could hear her father's grunts of need grow deeper and louder. "Fuck, yes," baby girl, the man growled. "Daddy loves that tight little pussy so much. You're such a good girl for Daddy!"

Teri gasped louder than she meant to as she pushed her fingers into her pussy hole and listened to that kinky slut call her father the name she'd always assumed was only for his real daughter to call him. It was the first time she could remember masturbating standing up, and she finger fucked herself to at least two orgasms by the time her dad and his slutty little bimbo companion were finished.

Teri snuck back to her room and heard them leave late at night while Sam drove the girl back to wherever she lived. She took off her father's T shirt and played with her smooth, firm tits while she used the other hand to bring her still wet pussy to another delicious climax.

She was still awake a little bit later when her father came back home by himself. He went back to his bedroom while Teri got back up and went to his door again. This time, all she was wearing were the heavily soiled panties she already had three orgasms in. She was thinking about knocking on her father's door when she heard the familiar sounds he made when he was stroking his cock. Teri was amazed. He'd just finished a long fuck session with a girl who was almost her age barely an hour ago, and now his cock was obviously up and aching for more.

Despite what she'd heard, Teri's dad wasn't getting everything he needed from the girls he was going out with. And while she listened to him bring himself to another climax, she fingered her pussy all over again, carefully timing her orgasm to peak at the same time as his. When she heard him call out her name at his climax, she was stunned yet cumming more intensely than ever at the same time, forcing herself to be quiet.

"Oh god, baby, Teri, I love you so much. Ohh fuck, you're gonna make Daddy cummmm," she could hear her father moan through his bedroom door.

She stood there for a long time after. Her legs felt too shaky to walk back to her room while it remained quiet in her father's room. As if Sam's choice of petite, young brunettes with athletic asses and legs wasn't enough, hearing him call out her name during his orgasm confirmed what Teri had only suspected before now. Her father had the same feelings for her that she had for him.

They both slept late the next morning. When Teri got up and went to find her father in the kitchen, there was a pot of coffee brewing and he was cooking up some eggs and potatoes for breakfast. He smiled when he saw her, stopping what he was doing to give her a quick kiss on the cheek and say good morning. He was acting like everything in the world was just hunky-dory, but she felt like her entire world had changed.

Teri sat at the island counter with her father's T shirt barely covering her panties and waited for him to serve some breakfast. He was only wearing a T shirt, too, and a pair of tight boxer briefs, his usual morning attire. Gazing absently at the bulge in his briefs, she thought about the way he said he loved her when he was making himself cum the night before. It made her smile, but she also felt a huge twinge of jealousy when she thought of the way he'd been fucking another girl who looked like her not so long before that. Her father's awkward behavior also made her think he was aware of how loud the girl had been last night in his bedroom. He proved her suspicion before he finished cooking.

"How'd you sleep, sweetheart?" he asked with a guilty look on his face.

"So-so. It took me kind of a long time to get to sleep," she said a little pointedly.

"Oh, hmm, I see." Then Sam frowned, seeming to consider something. "I'm sorry if my, uhh, guest and I made any noise."

Teri almost giggled at the way her father stumbled over the words, but she scowled just as quickly when she thought of some strange whore calling the man in her life by the name that was meant for her only.

"Maybe a little," the girl said evasively.

Sam's face went red. "I'm sorry about that, sweetie. It was thoughtless of me to bring that, I mean her, home where you could be exposed to something you shouldn't."

"It's alright, Dad," she said wistfully. "You deserve to have a good time." But not with somebody else, she added silently.

Yet Sam still looked concerned. He took a deep breath and then just asked her point blank. "How much did you hear, exactly?"

Teri felt her face flush with heat. She knew she must've been red as a beet. Now her father had to know she'd heard much more than she should have. Even he was blushing.

"I could just tell your, uh, friend was having a good time," Teri said. But it was too late. Her father already figured out how much she heard.

"I'm sorry you heard that, honey," he said softly. "It's just that ... well ... apparently my date last night has certain ... issues."

As nervous and jealous as the conversation was making Teri, the way her father was stumbling over his words made her smile. She nearly giggled out loud.

"You mean daddy issues, don't you ... Daaaaddy?"

"Uh, right. Right," Sam nodded almost like one of her professors when she got an answer right in class. "Whatever you might've heard, honey, or thought you heard, it didn't mean anything serious. It was just a playful, spur-of-the-moment kind of thing."

"Okay, Dad. Sure," Teri said quietly, thinking more about what she heard her father say later, after he came back from taking the girl home. That's what she wanted to talk about the most. Her pussy quivered and felt warm as she remembered the way he called out her name as he lay in bed stroking his cock. How could he have been so horny he needed to jerk off right after fucking a girl who was practically her age?

"I'm glad you understand," he said.

"Mhm. Sure."

Sam then brought two plates of scrambled eggs and bacon to the counter top. They sat on opposite sides eating in silence. Teri kept stealing awkward glances at him and caught him doing the same thing to her. The more she thought about what she'd heard, the more she wanted to get her father to say more about it. She certainly knew him well enough to know when he was holding something back, as if the way he kept sneaking looks at the dents of her nipple erections wasn't enough. Very carefully, she slipped her left hand onto her lap and surreptitiously cupped her pussy mound through her panties, giving herself a private squeeze.

Teri nearly moaned out loud. The pressure to get off felt like it had been building forever. And as she thought about the way her father had always made her feel, she realized that wasn't so far from the truth. She had her own daddy issues to worry about, or in her case, dad issues.

"Daddy?" she finally said softly, bringing the hand from her pussy back on top of the counter before she made things worse.

"Yes, sweetie?" he replied cautiously.

Teri took a deep breath and just let it out. "I heard what you said later. After you took your little slut home."

Sam froze. His face practically turned purple. Teri's heart was pounding as she wondered if she might've gone too far. Except she knew it wasn't some other Teri her father had called out to last night. The last thing she wanted to do was embarrass her dad. Quite the opposite, in fact. She only wanted him to know his pretty daughter felt the same way. It sure didn't seem like that was as bad as everyone said it was supposed to be. Besides, half of her friends had told her they'd fuck her dad at the drop of a hat.

"I'm sorry about that," Sam finally said. "I thought you were sleeping. Can you ever forgive me, sweetie? Maybe even forget what you heard and we could go along like it never happened?"

Teri didn't want her father to feel bad, and the last thing she wanted was to pretend it never happened. What she really wanted was for him to know just how hard her pulse was pounding with nervous excitement. Even more, she wanted him to know how achingly hot her pussy felt. She knew she had the upper hand at the moment, but the most experience she'd had with men so far was what she'd gotten to watch her roommate do all year. It was so frustrating! A girl as hot looking as Teri should have more confidence than she was feeling.

"Uh, Dad, what if I can't forget it?" she asked shyly.

"Then I'd feel like the worst father in the world," he said, ashamed of himself.

"I'd hate that, Dad. 'Cuz, really, you're the best father in the world. Back when I was thirteen I even gave you a coffee a mug that says so."

Sam couldn't help smiling. He had been drinking his morning coffee from that mug every day since his sweet little girl had given it to him. In fact, it was even sitting in front of him on the counter top now.

"How did I ever deserve to have a daughter as sweet and beautiful as you?"

"Cuz you're the one who made me that way, Daddy." The perky college girl was feeling more confidence. "And you've always been so good to me. If anything, I think you deserve even more."

"What's that supposed to mean?" her father asked with a confused look that nearly made her giggle.

Teri took a deep breath to build up her courage. Painfully aware of the damp spot in the gusset of her panties, she slid off her stool and walked around the island counter to her father's stool. She went close enough so the front of her body was touching his knees.

"It means, Dad, that you deserve to have what I heard you saying last night." Her hand was trembling, but she reached for the bare part of her father's leg, just resting her hand there at first. Sam didn't do anything to stop her.

"That would be wrong, baby girl. So wrong. I'm so sorry you had to hear me say those things. It's not right for me to think of you like that."

"I'm glad I heard you, Daddy. I want you thinking of me that way. Now I know I'm not the only one who has those wrong feelings."

The girl's father looked stunned and took a moment to recover. But by then, Teri took the chance of a lifetime and moved her hand all the way up her father's muscular thigh until she was cupping his cock and balls through his briefs. The excitement of touching anyone's cock, let alone the father she'd adored all her life, overpowered her natural disbelief. She gently squeezed and explored the feel of his meat through the thin layer of cloth, and he instantly started growing thicker. Teri was beside herself as she realized her father's cock was responding to her touch.

"Honey, there are lots of dads and daughters who have feelings like ours. It's just that we can't act on them. It would be really bad to do that." Yet despite what he said, Sam made no move to push his daughter's hand away from his cock.

"I don't see why, Dad," she replied, letting her fingers explore the quickly growing shaft in the man's briefs. Teri's nipples were so hard and achy now they felt like they could explode at any second. "I know you love me. And you know darn well I love you so much more than any of those sluts you bring home."

Sam sighed, surrendering to the pleasure of his daughter's caressing touch. Teri couldn't believe the man's dick was still growing. He wasn't even fully extended yet but he was already bigger than any of the guys she saw fuck Sara. It made her feel proud of her father, and in spite of her jealousy, she could see why so many girls her age were perfectly happy to fuck him. But she didn't want her father going to other girls when she was the one he really wanted.

"Baby, I'm your father," he said. "People just don't do this sort of thing."

"I bet some people do." The cock under Teri's hand was fully engorged now. It felt like the hardest thing the girl ever touched, and she was no longer satisfied to just feel it through her dad's underwear.

"Yes, sweetie, they do. Sometimes. But it's bad. Really really bad."

The way his daughter's pussy was churning with wet heat felt anything except bad. "Does me touching your cock feel bad, Daddy?" she asked sweetly.

"God, no, baby, it feels ... oh fuck, it feels amazing. But we really shouldn't do this."

Teri's response was to pull on the waistband of her dad's underwear. "Let me take these off you, Daddy. I'll make it feel even better, I promise."

Sam briefly lifted his ass off the seat so Teri could work his briefs down past his knees. They fell as far as his ankles and he kicked them away. Teri felt like she was in a trance as she gazed at her father's fully exposed, fully excited erection. She took the thick shaft in her hand and squeezed, testing its hardness. It felt so rigid yet so silky and hot, and the groan of pleasure her father made caused the girl's pulse to beat even harder.

James_Steele
James_Steele
6,929 Followers