His Uncle's Plaything

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When I command you to sit upright, I don't expect you to slouch slovenly," he said grimly and strode to the bed, a Victorian school cane in his hand.

"Yes, Uncle Edward."

"Yes, Headmaster!" his uncle commanded. "You will take six of the best."

"Yes, Headmaster!"

"One!"

The cane flicked at James's bare buttocks with a swift glancing blow that was like the sting of a bee. He bit the back of his hand as the blow quickly subsided, leaving a warm burn in its wake, only for the next to land with the kiss of fire.

When his uncle had counted out the strokes, he grabbed the end of the plug and demanded, "What is this, young man?"

"A butt plug, Headmaster," James explained with a gasp.

His uncle quickly rammed it deeper.

"This sort of lewd conduct is not acceptable at this school, young man." His uncle pulled on the plug and then rammed it deeper. They both groaned. "I have no choice but to expel you."

"Please, Headmaster."

"What can you do to make me change my mind?"

"I will suck your cock, Headmaster," James begged. "Please, my parents will kill me if you expel me."

"Very well, but you had better be good."

"I am, Headmaster," he promised.

"On your knees then," his uncle ordered.

"Yes, Headmaster!" James hastily obeyed and reached out to open his uncle's fly as he came to stand in front of him.

His uncle's cock was rock hard as he'd expected. He knew only too well just how turned on his uncle would be by the sight of him still in his white school shirt and tie, his pale buttock bare except for the red welts that his uncle would have placed in a pattern that was pleasing to his eyes.

Holding his uncle's cock in one hand, James cupped his balls and pulled one heavy sac into his mouth and gently rolled it on his tongue, before moving on the other.

Occasionally his uncle was in the mood for James to deep-throat him, but most times he preferred his nephew to take just the tip of his cock between his lips and suck on it like a shy virgin boy confronted with his first cock.

James thought that tonight warranted serious head.

Taking his time, he carefully swallowed his uncle's cock until his lips were brushing his uncle's pubic hairs.

"Yes, dear boy." His uncle stroked his head tenderly. "You've learned your lesson well. Top marks for your fellatio technique."

His uncle had patiently allowed him to practise and practise until James knew how deep to take his cock before pausing and taking some more.

When his uncle shot his load down James's gullet a few minutes later, he drank every drop.

"School is over for the day," his uncle warned as he stripped out of his clothes. "It's time, my boy, for you to graduate to serious ass-fucking."

Serious ass-fucking?

James didn't have long to wait for the answer to his silent question. His uncle grabbed the end of the plug and fucked James's butthole with it as he pinched one of his nephew's small nipples.

James lay with his face against the bed sheet, helpless to the onslaught and thinking silently, at last!

He loved his uncle and loved every minute of their time together, but he'd longed to be taken with more vigour as he would have been if he had been sleeping with another man.

He didn't always want to be handled with kid gloves.

Sometimes, he'd longed to be fucked so hard his teeth rattled.

The plug was so thick that when his uncle finally pulled it free it came out with a popping sound that was akin to a bottle of champagne being uncorked some distance away.

"Let's see if the plug has done its work." Without warning his uncle slammed into him with one long thrust and James nearly shot off the end of the bed. "Not quite, but I've treated you like a little boy for too long. It's time you were fucked like a man."

What followed was the roughest ride of James's life.

And he loved it.

He didn't miss his sweet treat after all.

As soon as his uncle had emptied his balls into James and recovered from his exertions, he pressed the bell to summon his butler.

Five minutes later, Simmons appeared with two Vanilla Strawberry Cream Cakes on a silver tray. Instead of his uniform, he was wearing a tartan robe that was securely fastened at the waist.

"Will that be all, Sir?" he asked, bowing just as stiffly as he did in his uniform.

"That will be all thank you, Simmons. You may go back to bed." As the man neared the door, his uncle continued, "Say good night to Carstairs for me. Tell him not to wait up either."

"Very well, Sir."

"Poor man," his uncle said as the door closed. "He must have been giving Carstairs a good fucking when I disturbed them."

"Simmons and Carstairs?" James asked incredulously.

The men had barely spoken to each other since he had been living with his uncle.

"They have been at it for years." His uncle laughed. "But we all pretend that nothing is going on. They know that I don't disapprove. Simmons keeps their relationship under wraps mainly because of his own sense of propriety and the need to keep the staff strictly in line."

"I need to develop my gaydar," James replied with a shake of his head.

"It will come with time," his uncle consoled.

No one would doubt that Carstairs was gay. In fact, if it turned out that the man was straight, James would immediately have his gaydar surgically removed and a functioning one implanted in his body.

But he would have never guessed that Simmons was gay in a million years!

Then again, the man and his uncle had the same stiff, almost military bearing when in public, it wasn't impossible to imagine that the butler was just as freaky as his uncle in private.

***

James had wondered how his uncle could be so unbothered that their affair would be somehow leaked. Then he'd realized that once dinner was cooked, the entire household retired to their quarters and weren't allowed back in the main house for any reason. His uncle always left his bed before they returned at six in the morning.

Only Simmons and Carstairs remained after hours.

When he'd asked his uncle if he wasn't worried that either would spill the beans, his uncle had replied that he would trust both men with his life.

His uncle charged outrageous school fees and though it was the twenty-first century many wealthy parents would hesitate to send their children to the school if they knew that his uncle was gay.

It was ridiculous because they had been so many notable people who had attended the school and not been harmed in any way by having a gay headmaster, even if he was firmly in the closet.

Most of them were as his uncle described them still 'crazy heterosexuals' who had no idea of the pleasure they were missing out on by not butt-fucking.

After dinner most nights, he played his piano while his uncle looked on fondly.

James was so glad that he'd opted to go to Royal College of Music rather than Juilliard as he'd always wanted. He couldn't bear not to see his uncle even for a single day.

They did lengths in his uncle's indoor pool every morning and used his sauna and steam room at least once weekly. They occasionally dined al fresco on his roof terrace that overlooked the roof tops of Mayfair but offered them total privacy. When they felt like stretching their legs, they took a walk to Hype Park which was at the end of their street.

James's parents had made contact after six weeks to ensure that he was settling in well with his uncle.

His mother appeared to have no clue what was going on. James suspected that it was only because she would frown upon the incestuous aspect of their relationship and not because either of them was gay.

It still surprised James that his father and his uncle could have once been a single fertilized egg that had split and yet one was straight and the other gay.

It also surprised him that his uncle had been able to keep his hands off him for two whole years after he'd come of fuckable age and all because he'd made a promise to his twin.

He still found it hard to believe that his father would give his own son to his twin.

James had sometimes wanted to stick his middle finger up in the air and say 'fuck that shit!' to his father's request to wait until he was eighteen and 'fully' mature before dating. It had seems such an archaic request, especially when all the powers-that-be had decreed that he was old enough at 16.

He realized now that it had been a ploy. His father had kept him a virgin, just so that he could be the perfect plaything for his twin brother.

He even understood why they had waited until he was 18.

For one thing his uncle would have been jailed for up to 7 years and lost the school he'd built from nothing, if he had been found out.

For another, James knew in his heart of hearts that he would have been too young at 16 to handle his and his uncle's incestuous relationship.

Strangely the two years of being distant from his uncle had deepened James's love for him. He'd realized in those twenty-four long months how desperately he needed his uncle in his life.

Perhaps that had been the devious twins' plan all along—to make James miss his uncle dreadfully.

After all, absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Never trust identical twins, he often thought with a delighted giggle, they would do absolutely anything for each other!

The End

© 2023 Meghan Moore