All Comments on 'His Whore'

by lstn1drlnd

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Not possible

You can't piss with an erection, as he supposedly did. Just some sick soul's domination fantasy...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
So wonderful !

Exactly my fantasy !! The tenderness is nice, and she likes it, but in the end, being complely owned and used is what makes her connected with him....just perfect !!

Oh, don't listen to the ignorent asshole who said you cannot piss with an erection, because i know you can ---i've been on the receving end of a nice golden shower while being fucked, quite like in this story.

Keep up the wonderful work !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Tenderness?

I guess Anne Frank was treated with tenderness at the camp where she died. Whore is not used as a term of tenderness in this story just a female receptable of cum and something to punish.

My only problem was trying to figure out just why she wanted to be with anyone who would treat her this way and show no emotion excluding the three sentences near the of the story , when he fakes a minor concern so he will not loss a trained slut who will do anything.

robinredrobinredover 14 years ago
too rough for my taste

I found this way too rough for my taste, and I like a BDSM story with some roughness in it, as I do in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a little too crude

over done fantasy, it has it's moments but the writer doesn't really understand what a woman means when she says 'i want to be your whore'... she does not mean i want to be an object, that's for sure!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous