His Whore

Story Info
AJ new lover pleases her Daddy.
3.6k words
4.41
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AJ turned to head for the little snack shop. He was a little hungry. His gaze fell upon her. She was wearing a thigh high skirt, a white button up sweater material crop top, with a pair of white socks and black Mary janes. Her legs were long and thin. Her ass was a wee bit bubbled, and perfect. Her tits were a D-cup. She was gorgeous. Her hair made him smile, it was purple and even in a ponytail reached the top of her ass. He walked over to the line and stood behind her. "Have lunch with me." he said in her ear. She turned and looked at him.

"Have lunch with you?" she said looking him over. She could tell he was totally into her, and wanted more then just lunch. "Ok." she said. He led her to the elevator. "Lunch in your room?" she asked after the elevator doors closed.

He smiled at her then took her hand as the doors opened and led her down to his room. He opened the door and pulled her in. He sat down on the couch. She stood before him. His hands grabbed her hips and pulled her down to straddle his hip. She leaned down and kissed his lips. His hands slipped under her skirt and cupped her ass cheeks.

"Where is your wife?" she asked as she wrapped her arms around his neck, allowing her hands to play in his hair. "I know she is here, I saw her earlier." she said as she grinded on his lap.

AJ breathed a little heavy, as he lifted him self slightly to feel her grind on him. "I don't know where she is. And to be honest I don't care right now." he said.

She smiled. "What is going to happen when she walks in on us while I'm moaning your name, coming all over your fat cock while you pound the fuck out of my pussy?" She said then kissed his mouth.

Alex gasped as she gripped his cock inside his pants and stroked him. "She can either join us or get the fuck out, Cause I'm gonna keep going until I get off and have pleased you in every sexual way possible." he said and then moaned.

She stood up and took her top and skirt off. She then unbuttoned his pants and pulled them and his boxers off as he lifted his ass off the couch. He was so fucking hard. He grabbed her hips and pressed his face to her mound. His lips pressing repeatedly against the lacey fabric covering it.

She placed her left foot on the couch, he kissed her thigh. Alex pulled her panties aside and licked her cunt. She pushed his head to her tighter, while he wrapped his arms around her hips and thigh. He went to town licking and sucking her clit while his fingers pushed into her hole and then pulled out only to be pushed back in. Her cum rushed over his tongue, and smeared all over his mouth. He pulled away licking the entire area of his mouth. He kissed her belly. He stood up and carried her to the bedroom. His cock bouncing as he went. He placed her on the made bed. He leaned over her and pulled her panties off. AJ stood and then tore the shirt from his body. He got on the bed between her legs. She moved pulling her self up the bed a little. "Fuck your cock is so big. Fuck me." she said and spread her legs wide open for him.

AJ got on top of her and forced himself inside her. "THAT'S IT BABY! FUCK ME HARD! HURT ME!" she said as he slammed deep into her. He held her hands above her head as he rammed her over and over. He kissed her mouth, bit her lip as he pulled away and sucked on it. "UGH ALEX!" she cried as he made her cum fucking her harshly. He felt it as it ran down his cock, it spurred him on. His teeth pinched the skin of her breast as he closed down on it. He felt her cream rushing down his cock again. He ripped his cock out of her and flipped her over. He held her hips tight as she rammed his cock into her cunt. She screamed out in pleasure. He slammed into her then slapped her ass. His hand wrapped in her hair, he jerked her head back. He was like a living jack hammer and it chipped away at her. He felt her thrusting back into him. his cock wet yet again with her sex cream.

His own sex cream exploded from his cock and spewed deep into her cunt white washing her walls. She collapsed onto the bed after turning over. His hands roamed over her covered breasts, then squeezed them. "Fuck." he said then kissed her belly before going down and licking her cum soaked pussy. She moaned and grinded against his face. He could taste himself, but her taste was much more potent. He felt the liquid as it raced over his lips and tongue.

She held him tight to her. Her body shuttered and she moaned his name. AJ pulled away from her cunt. He moved so he was on his back beside her. She turned and licked his lips as her hand grabbed his flaccid cock and began to stroke him. She got up and then leaned over his dick. She ran her tongue around the rim of the head then inhaled it. His entire dick was now in her mouth and throat. He was instantly hard. She bobbed a few times then removed him. She moved and staddle his hips. she hadn't let go of his dick just held the hard mass as she impaled herself on it. As she rode him she reached up to the front of her bra and undid the clasp. Her tits sprung from the fabric that confined them. Alex sat up and his mouth attacked both of them, sucking, biting, licking them as she rode him.

She heard the hotel door open. She leaned down. "Your wife is here." she said not letting up on his cock, instead she rode him faster. She moaned loudly cumming. The cum dripped down his cock on to his balls and then on to the bed. The fact that she was fucking him, with his wife coming into the picture made her fucking horny. She hated the woman. "OH ALEX!" she moaned as he began thrusting into her. She felt him trying to flip her on to her back. "OH GOD!" she said riding him harder and faster.

Alex was close to cumming. His wife was now in the door way of the bed room.

Rochelle stood in the doorway of the bed room. Her blood boiling. She was pissed. Her husband was fucking some bitch in the bed they were suppose to be sharing. The bitch was riding her husband as if she wasn't there. Alex was enjoying the fuck, she could see it in his face. Rochelle was pissed even more now, the woman wasn't stopping and Alex was about to explode.

"FUCK BABY!" AJ said with a hard labored breath. She just fucked him harder. His face scrunched and grunted. He grabbed the hips of the beautiful woman who he was about to spill his baby seed into for a second time and slammed her down on her back. He slammed into her. She wrapped her legs around him. Her hands held his shoulders, and as she came her nails embedded themselves into his skin, raking down his back. He slammed into her releasing his seed into her.

Alex was panting in her ear as he finished. He smiled down at her. "God you are so beautiful." he said pushing some of the wisps of hair that were matted from the sex sweat from her face. he kissed her passionately.

"EXCUSE ME!" his wife called out in anger.

The two lovers looked over at her. "What?" he asked as he moved off the woman.

"WHAT? WHAT THE FUCK ALEX?" she screamed. "You are my husband, you are suppose to be with me. Not some cunt or groupie." she stated.

"Oh I'm sorry I thought we had an open marriage. I mean you have been fucking Kevin for years. And a few others. You don't seem to have an issue getting off with others. His new lover moved, but he quickly grabbed and pulled her to him. "Where are you going?" he asked and kissed her.

She smiled at him. She snuggled into his arms. "No where baby." she said.

Alex smiled and placed his hand on her ass as she lay there with him. "You don't like watching, you can go back to the house. Don't like that I am giving it to someone else. Divorce me. Just remember, YOU have cheated on me. And I have proof." he said then turned to the woman in his bed. "Shower?" he asked groping her breast.

The woman giggled and kissed him. He took her hand and lead her to the bathroom. She opened the door to the shower. They both stepped in. He turned on the water.

Rochelle followed them. "So what I'm just suppose to be okay with you fucking some dirty cunt?" she asked.

Alex turned to her. "You expect me to be okay with you fucking my dad, and my brother, so I don't give a fuck what you are okay with." He had his lover in his arms. The water felt good on his skin, her skin against his felt good. The fact that his wife was pissed made him happy.

"FINE!" she screamed and stomped from the bathroom.

His lover was running her soapy hands over his body. "You missed a spot." he said and guided her hands to his dick.

***************

She woke to the sun peeking in through the curtains. "Baby." she whispered in AJ's ear as her hand found his flaccid cock under the covers and stroked it until he was hard. "Fuck me." she whispered to him.

Alex smiled and got on top of her. He smiled down at her as she guided the head of his cock to her vaginal hole. He nipped at her lower lip and then rammed his cock hard into her twat. He pounded her hard until she was screaming out his name. He then slowed down and made love to her. "God baby. I love you." he said.

She held him to her. His mouth was on her neck. Her hands were on his ass as he nailed her to the bed. His cock exploded his seed into her. "Damn you make me feel so good." she said.

He kissed her neck then her lips. "Are you hungry baby?" he asked. He got up and walked into the living area of the suite. She jumped up and followed him. The table was filled with fruit plates, doughnuts, eggs, bacon, pancakes, hash browns and other assorted pastries. She picked up a doughnut and started picking off pieces eating it.

Alex smiled. He sat in a chair, then pulled her on to his lap. He kissed her naked shoulder as his hands roamed her naked body. "Ride me." he said in her ear. She quickly got up and turned to face him. His hard cock sticking straight up. She got on his lap, his cock now deep in her cunny and rode him. "that's it baby." he said as she sped up and then slowed down then sped up again. "That's it make Daddy cum." he said with his head back and his eyes closed. His hands rested on her hips. He loved the feel of her pussy around his cock. She squeezed and teased as she fucked him. "OH GOD DADDY LOVES YOU BABY!" he screamed. She fucked him harder. "That's it. Make daddy feel so good." He opened his eyes and caressed her face. "OH BABY CUM ON DADDY'S FUCK STICK!" he said. She did instantly. He moaned.

"OH GOD YOU LOVE DADDY DON'T YOU?" he moaned as she fucked him harder, bringing him close to his orgasm. He made her stop. "Get on your knees. my love." he said to her. she did. "SUCK DADDY OFF!" he moaned feeling her swallow his entire cock. He was so close. He grabbed her hair and stopped her bobbing then stood up. he looked down to see her staring up at him. He grabbed her face and fucked her until he came. He held her face to his pelvis until his hard cock was flaccid. He plopped down into the chair. she sat on his lap as she cleaned the cum that lay on her lips. She placed her head on his shoulder, her feet on the chair. His hand between her legs, lazily stroking her clit, and occasionally dipping into her cunt. Alex kissed the top of her head. "You're Daddy's good little girl aren't you?" he asked. She shook her head yes. "Give Daddy a kiss." he said. She looked up at him and kissed his mouth.

The hotel door opened. "Dude!" a blonde man said.

Alex looked at the man. "Baby, Daddy has some business to attend to." His lover got up and went to another chair and picked up a piece of bacon. He smiled her. "What is it?" AJ asked getting up. His glistening flaccid cock bouncing softly as he walked.

"Your wife wants time with you." the man said. His eyes roaming over the woman who sat in the chair. Alex looked at him then at his lover. She was oblivious to the gaze.

"She's beautiful isn't she?" AJ asked the man.

The man tore his gaze from her. "What shall I tell your wife?"

"She fucks like a dream." Alex said walking back over to his young lover. He was 44, she was 20 if that. He caressed her face. She looked up at him longingly. He pulled her face to his cock, which she eagerly began to suck. Once he was hard he pulled his cock from her. He pulled her to her feet, then spun her around. He leaned her over the table. "She does whatever I want without running her mouth." he said and rubbed his cock up and down her cunt. "She wants my cock as much as I want to give it to her." he said and slammed it into her cunt making her gasp out and moan. "She is my love, my baby, my whore." he said fucking her hard.

The man stood there trying not to watch, but with every grunt his boss made, and every moan she made drew his eyes back to the scene.

Alex grabbed her hair, "My baby," he said with a smile as she moaned once again. "Never tells me no. Do you my love?" AJ said ramming her hard.

"Never Daddy." she said taking his cock.

Alex spewed his jism into her cunt. She instantly spun around licked his sensitive cock clean. "My beautiful baby." he said petting her head as she licked him. Once she finish he left her to eat. "Now as far as Rochelle is concerned. She can go fuck whatever cock she wants. But she will not have mine." he said. "Will there be anything else?" Alex asked.

*********

Alex stood there watching her. She lay there on his bed sleeping. He wore her out the night before. He fucked her with his cock, with his tongue, his fingers, a vibrator. He had her cumming almost all night long. He smiled as he sipped his coffee. He loved the sound of her getting off. He loved the smell, her taste, the way she begged him to fuck her with his cock. He placed his coffee cup on the dresser and then placed his knee on the bed. He crawled to her across the Alaskan king size bed. He ran his lips over her naked body, leaving kisses on her soft skin. "Daddy." she whimpered. His cock jumped to attention at the sound of her voice. She squirmed as his cock poked her ass. His mind reeled with a thought, then he smiled as he put it to action. He plunged his cock into her wet cunt. He thrusted in and out making sure it was good and wet. He pulled out of her tight cunt and then positioned him self at her ass. "DADDY!" she screamed realizing what he was doing. AJ's cock in one swift move was buried in her ass. He didn't wait for her to adjust to his cock, he just fucked her.

Her hands balled into fists in the sheet. She cried out and a few tears fell down her cheeks. She buried her face and took the fucking. He wanted her ass, she wasn't telling him no. He was taking care of her. Made sure she had everything she wanted, needed, even things she didn't know she needed or wanted. NO did not exist for her to use with him, that was her own making. She felt him shutter, and heard his grunt as he came in her ass.

"Daddy loves you baby." he said in her ear in a voice that rang with sexual satisfaction. He pulled his hips back pulling his spent cock from her ass. He got up and went to take a shower. She lay there, trying to tell herself the burning pain in her ass would go away soon. "BABY!" he screamed from the shower.

She got up and made her way to the bathroom. The shower door opened and he reached out to her. He had cleaned is cock. He pulled her to him. The hot water washing over her back side. She looked down to see blood, and cum in the water. She felt him push on her, she got down on her knees. She grasped his cock. She looked up at him. He smiled at her. She leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on the head. AJ moaned. Her tongue ran around the underside of the head as she stroked it. He moaned again. She looked at his cock. there was a larger pearl of precum on it's head. She leaned in and licked the pearl from the slit of his cock. "Put it in your mouth baby. Daddy needs you to suck on his cock." he said. She did as she was told. Her mouth opened and she swallowed his dick. The thick meat sliding in and out of her throat. She looked up at him. His face contorted in pleasure. His mouth open as he moaned.

Alex loved the way she swallowed his cock. The softness of her lips on his pubic mound. Her soft hands on his ball sac. But what he loved more then anything was the way her throat vibrated his cock as she hummed. He loved holding her by the back of her head and thrusting his hips into her face. The sound of her gagging on his cum as it splashed down her throat. She never bit down, never tried to pull away from him.

"OH BABY!" he moaned feeling the tightening in his balls. "Take Daddy's cum." he said slamming her face with everything he had. He spurted into her throat. wave after wave. AJ grunted holding on to her head and the wall. Alex pulled out of her mouth and slid down the shower wall. He pulled his lover to him. "Daddy is so proud of you." he said holding her in his arms. "How can Daddy show you he is proud of you?"

She smiled at him. "You already do Daddy." she said.

"What do you want from Daddy?" he asked. "Anything, it's yours." he said to her.

She looked at him. "I love when you eat me, Daddy." she said softly. Truth, was she didn't need him to show her, she knew he was. He gave her everything.

Alex laid her down and moved so his face was between her legs. His mouth salivating at the coming taste of her. If this was what she wanted who was he to tell her no. The flavor of her cunt made him happy, and a little high. He dove into her muff, He had her screaming and cumming instantly.

"OH DADDY!" She held his face to her cunt. Her back arched, her hand groped, and squeezed her own tit. She was writhing in pleasure cumming hard over and over.

Alex pulled away for a moment, he took a breath and dove back into her full force. "OH DADDY! OH GOD DADDY!" she was screaming, his cock was hard and pulsating. It hurt from the hardness. He ripped his mouth away from her wet cunt and rammed his cock into it. Her nails instantly ripped down his back. Once again there was blood coloring the water of the shower. Her cunt was on fire from the violent attack of his cock.

Alex was so into the fuck he didn't care about anything but the feel of his cock in her cunt. He bit down on her shoulder, as the cum boiled in his balls. His hands were fists in her hair, he had her pinned in the floor of the tub in a way she couldn't get away if she wanted to, and he didn't need to hold her hips for a good thrust.

She was crying out in pain and in ecstasy. His thrusts got harder as he got closer to cumming. His cock swelled to a painful size, he felt her walls choking his cock as it swelled. Alex screamed out in pain as his cum ripped from his cock. Alex collapsed on top of her.