His Wicked Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although the thought of Nancy being a part of our little slutty game did excite me, we kept our little game going for a while between ourselves, eventually taking it to the next level. It seemed for us like the only natural thing to do.

Nancy and I met after work one night, wanting to talk about what happened over at our place with Benny and Sam.

Nancy's attitude was devil may care, telling me..."so what if I have a boyfriend, I like Benny and Sam."

"So it doesn't bother you they took advantage of you sexually?"

"Nothing happened I didn't want to happen."

"What about your boyfriend Christopher?"

"What about him?"

I see Nancy was expanding her horizons, a lot of different things filled her head. Maybe she had enough of her boyfriend Christopher, it seemed that way.

Jeremy came home one night horny as hell wanting to watch porn with me. He logs onto a website with a domination/bondage theme pouring me a glass of wine. We must've watched three videos together of girls tied up and girls getting spanked by their vicious masters. Oh my god, that turned me on.

During one of the videos in the middle of a heavy bondage scene, he begins jacking off. I watch him jacking off making his dick hard. I like watching him. He makes me kneel in front of him telling me place my hands behind my back, his hard cock lingers over my face smelling his manly aftershave. He orders me to lick his balls, raising my face towards his hard shaft licking under his hanging sac. He becomes rough with me, pulling my hair, never has he been so aggressive before, shoving his cock in my mouth, doing my best to wrap my lips over his shaft. I feel it throb in my throat suffering silently, my eyes begin to tear, jabbing his cock further down my throat not caring how I feel. "Oh that's it baby..." he moans fucking my mouth.

He pulls out again forcing me to taste his balls tainted with a pungent smell. I'm not able to move my head away as he grabs a glob of my hair holding my face against his scrotum. "Oh god yes..." he sighs. When he's ready, he tenses up shooting this huge glob of thick gooey cum all over my face, it smears all over my nose, my cheeks, my lips and my chin, a small amount drips onto my tits, very messy.

Another night feeling extremely naughty, he lays me down tying my hands above my head, administering little pricks of pain to my sensitive nipples. He loves nipple play. One night it's hot candle wax, another night it's sharp nipple clamps, another it's clothes pins. He applies this special cream over my areolas giving my nipples a cool, tingling feeling. His naughty fingers brush through my pubic hair finding my clit asking me if I like having my nipples stimulated and my clit aroused at the same time? Instantly I orgasm.

Soon the delicate balance between rational and irrational collide in my mind. Jeremy's words become headstrong, there came a time when it seemed he wasn't pretending anymore, becoming over excited leaving me short of breath. More and more he'd become aggressively angry with me for not doing what he asked, threatening me with a severe punishment. There came a point all he'd have to do is touch me and I would feel this need for sex. His dirty talk became more forceful making my panties cream, at first I thought he might only be kidding, he frightens me at times, having to remind him, "Hey, it's only a game, we're only role-playing, not to be so serious."

Any time I try to rationalize what he was doing, he would give me a severe spanking. I mean severe. My butt cheeks would be sore for days.

One rainy night I'm laying awake in bed horny as hell. Jeremy is spread out under the blankets sleeping. All I could think about was his beautiful cock, I couldn't wait. Slowly I pull down the covers seeing him naked and laying motionless, his thin muscular body looks so sexy as the moon light shines partly into our bedroom. My vagina pulsates with excitement playing gently with his balls, seeing him get aroused but not waking up. Softly I put my mouth over his flimsy cock sucking him, awaking him mildly as he begins to moan and wiggle. His cock grows hard and before I knew what was happening he was awake, feeling a little skirmish. Not wasting any more time he flips me on my back slipping his hard cock inside me, fucking me vigorously, his swollen cock feels as if he's splitting me in two, driving deep, making me cum again and again with an explosion of sexual pleasure leaving me crying and breathless.

Jeremy and I often go out with Nancy and her long time boyfriend Christopher, having drinks talking about odd projects. Jeremy casually brought up what we were doing around the apartment sharing with Nancy how pushy and demanding Jeremy would at times become, telling me I have to get things done by a certain time or otherwise he'll punish me.

"He'll punish you?" She asks, her eyes widen.

Jeremy nods his head smirking. I wasn't sure if Nancy was overly concerned or getting turned on by hearing all of this.

"Yes, he's bosses me around, don't you dear?"

"I do, it's the only way to keep her in line."

We both notice Nancy squirming uncomfortably in her seat, looking at Christopher in a odd sort of way, flipping her hair over her shoulder staring at him.

"Is there anything wrong Nancy?" I reach across the table touching her hand.

She shakes her head no. "How does he punish you?" She asks shyly taking a sip of her ice water.

"If I don't do what he tells me, he spanks me real hard."

We both watch the progression of Nancy melt in her seat, having to excuse herself from the table heading to the ladies room. Her boyfriend Christopher was busy picking his jaw up off the floor, it's so obvious he wants to hear more details of our naughty tale.

I felt awkward just sitting there staring at Christopher, so I excuse myself following Nancy to the ladies room. When I push open the bathroom door I can hear Nancy in the stall. She's moaning slightly then stopping, flushing the toilet.

She exits the stall.

"Are you alright?" I ask her.

"Yes, I'm fine," she says breathing heavy, washing her hands, fixing her hair in the mirror.

"Sorry, are we making you feel uncomfortable?" Reaching up touching her shoulder.

"No, it's just..."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"Are you sure you're alright? You can talk to me," playing with her cute bangs.

"Yes, I'm fine."

For the rest of the evening Nancy touches and kisses Christopher trying to get a rise out of him. I bet when they get home they're going to fuck, I just know they are.

After a few days I call Nancy to see if she wants to go to the mall with me?

"Yes!" She says, explaining to me it was perfect timing I called. She told me she had to go to the post office around the corner to mail an important letter, if it wasn't too much trouble, if we can possibly stop off there before heading to the mall?

"No problem."

"What are you going to the mall to buy?" She asks me.

"Well, the truth is, I'm not really going to the mall..." I confess.

"Where are we going?"

"A little down the street."

"To where?"

"Nancy, I'll be honest with you. I've got an appointment at a tattoo parlor."

"Oh my god, you're getting a tattoo?"

"No, not exactly, I'm getting my nipples pierced."

Nancy's expression was one of shock and suspicion. She couldn't figure out why the sudden change in my attitude, as if she was blown away by my wicked idea. Her eyes dazzle with excitement, she didn't know how to react. After several moments of absorbing the shock, she asks me why I was getting my nipples pieced?

"For Jeremy, to give him an unexpected thrill."

Nancy confesses to me, this domination/submissive thing was turning her on, touching her hair, biting her bottom lip.

"I didn't know you were into all this submissive stuff," I ask her.

Nancy explains to me that she wants to be in a Dom/sub relationship and after what my Jeremy made her do with the beer and taking off her top, pulling down her sweat pants in front of Benny and Sam was the coolest thing. She admits to me it turned her on and having no regrets. She then tells me that since that night over at your place watching the basketball game she's been masturbating like hell having several quivering orgasms, imaging she was being fucked over and over again by a wicked master who owns her. She's always thought of herself as a natural submissive, admitting she was jealous of my new sexual relationship with Jeremy. She admits to me she's always wet, getting so worked up thinking about what Jeremy has been doing to me, imaging him doing it to her. I get this exciting kink in my stomach asking Nancy if she'd like to get her nipples pierced also. So in the spare of the moment, Nancy decides to get her nipples pierced as well.

I wait a few days before revealing my pierced nipples to Jeremy, walking into the kitchen one morning wearing my bathrobe. I tell him I have something to show him. He's been working many hours, under a lot of stress, so I thought he could use the relief. He looks at me in the most curious way, feeling a bit nervous.

"What? What do you want to show me?"

Slowly I peel open my robe showing him my tits.

"Holy fuck babe..." Jeremy's eyes widen.

"You got your nipples pierced?"

"I did it for you?"

"Oh my god, that's crazy."

"Do you like them?"

"I knew you were up to something..." gently he plays with the tiny gold studs in my nipples, tugging on them slightly...

"Careful, don't pull on them too hard, they're still a little sensitive."

"Oh my God, fucking awesome."

"You like them?"

"Holy fuck, yea."

My pieced nipples seemed to turn Jeremy into a sexual madman. The boy nearly rapes me, not being able to pull his eyeballs away from my nipples. He fucks me hard like a wild animal.

Nancy and I become extremely close as our friendship grew over the last couple of months, she loved hearing my naughty stories of me and Jeremy, sharing with her how savagely he takes control of me, making me his sex slave. I tell her how he punishes me, the way he forces me down on the bed tying me up, the way he fucks me, what he does to me out in public places like restaurants. "He likes to see me suffer."

"What else? Please tell me more," she begs me.

"Well after he ties me up, he'll spread my ass cheeks apart and eat me out."

Nancy got all caught up in the gory details of my story, getting all chocked up, explaining to her how he carefully circles my clit before plunging his tongue deep inside me until I cum, screaming.

"Wow, tell me more..." feeling anxious, in need to hear more.

"Do you like hearing my stories?"

"Yes, tell me how good he fucks you, tell me how good it feels."

I go into some graphic detail, explaining to her how I cum and how Jeremy cums.

"I need that," she tells me quivering.

"What about Christopher?"

"Christopher is boring, I need a real man," Nancy tells me.

I explain to her, underneath all this domination, bad boy persona Jeremy's a nice guy, most of the time he's gentle with me. It seemed it didn't matter much to Nancy, still becoming extremely aroused hearing all my naughty tales, again biting her bottom lip.

One night arriving home from work, I notice a open box sitting on the dining room table. Curiously I peek inside, finding a black leather collar, a black skimpy latex dress and a pair of kinky leather briefs for him, along with a variety of other erotic novelties. 'What the fuck did he order?' thinking to myself becoming fascinated. I remove a pair of nipple clamps, a small vibrator, a butt plug and a naughty looking wooden paddle with a red handle and a crop whip. I'm shocked to say the least, a strange arousing urge overwhelms me, finding a hand written note inside the box ordering me to wear the leather collar when I pick him up from work tonight. Jeremy's car been at the mechanics all week and I've been driving him home from work the past several days. But the note he wrote bothered me, becoming concerned with horrifying thoughts. 'Wear the collar, picking him up from work?' I thought to myself, 'Really?' The reality is we both work in extremely conservative jobs, we can't go around flaunting our sexual liberations to just anyone, there would be major consequences to pay. Don't get me wrong, I love acting submissive, but these little games we were portraying to strange people out in public is one thing, but flaunting it in front of his work associates is a little too risky. I decide to ware the collar, not at all feeling comfortable but wanting to please him, revealing my true submissive nature. But we need to have some control over this, we need to talk, you know set some boundaries.

When I drove up to the front of his work, I'm surprised to see him engaged in a conversation with his supervisor James, in which I haven't seen in a while. Jeremy and James are old drinking buddies and there has been long nights with James and Jeremy at night clubs having one too many. In a panic, I try taking off the collar quickly before pulling up to the curb but James was already standing at the car window greeting me hello before I knew what was happening. He noticed immediately the leather collar fitted around my neck. I'm so embarrassed.

"Well that's becoming," he tells me looking confused. The man's married to a conservative church going woman for goodness sakes. I can tell with the expression on his face he was disturbed.

On the drive back home Jeremy laughs hysterically saying he loved the look on James's face when I pulled up wearing the leather collar. I smile more from embarrassment. After returning home, I had a talk with Jeremy regarding this whole master/slave bondage thing sharing my feelings, telling him I don't mind doing all this stuff in private with one another but we should be extremely careful showing it off when we're out in public.

He didn't seem to hear a fucking word I said, he wasn't the least bit self-conscious, making me try on the latex dress in the box getting excited, looking forward to me modeling it for him. The dress fit me skin tight, riding high on my thighs, he makes me wear a pair of my naughtiest stripper high heels ordering me to walk around the apartment wearing my new tight dress. We share a glass of wine and a few shots of tequila, telling me he wants to go out.

"What? Go out? Where do you want to go?" I ask him.

"I just want go out somewhere and to show off how gorgeous you look wearing that dress."

"Sweetie, I can't go out wearing this."

Jeremy gives me an expression that's cold and demanding.

He's in that mood again, becoming strict with me.

We go to this dive bar a few miles away, as soon as Jeremy and I enter the place we're promptly being checked out by this young black man. Jeremy and I sit at the bar having a drink. It doesn't take long before this man to approach us introducing himself as Terrell flirting with me, talking derogatory to me, practically fucking me with his eyes. But Jeremy doesn't seem to care, introducing both of us telling him about our adventures together and how I'm a slut and his sex slave. Terrell takes an swift interest in our story, asking us how long we've been together and to tell him a little more about this sex slave, slut thing. Jeremy and Terrell chit-chat with a certain camaraderie, drinking, sharing a laugh, getting drunk, talking between themselves like old Army buddies. Terrell looks at me in this certain way, asking me embarrassing questions every now and then like...

"How do you like being a slave?"

And... "If I ever sucked a black cock?"

For the most part I remain quiet, feeling a little humiliated. However, at the same time pangs of sexual arousal throbs in my pussy seeing the look in Jeremy's eyes. I give Terrell a little more of my attention, my whole attitude was one of obedience, wanting desperately to lose control expressing myself as a sexual vixen. Well, a little more drinking, a little more flirting and a good laugh or two between Jeremy and Terrell, by the end of the night I have Terrell's big black cock in my mouth, enjoying every bit of it.

He cums so fast, swallowing his thick lump of cum in front of Jeremy, nearly gagging. Jeremy's eyes gaze into mine enjoying every fucking moment of it.

After we got home from the bar, Jeremy calls me a slut, demanding I lay down and spread my legs, once again taking control away from me. I do as I'm told, laying on my back spreading my legs, softly petting my wetness, driving him crazy. Gently I strum my fingers along my slippery slit, teasing him. I'm so horny, especially with what just happened at the bar. He leans onto the bed putting his face an inch away from my pussy inhaling deep before raising his head asking...

"Did you like tonight?"

I can't help but to tremble feeling his tongue licking between my wet folds, my breath is heavy, my eyes roll up in my head, oh god it feels so good.

"Answer me!"

"What?"

"Did you like tonight?"

Suddenly I couldn't think, I'm rendered helpless becoming impatient to feel him deep inside me, going insane feeling his tongue on my clit. "Oh god yes..." I whimper feeling his mouth suck my cunt. "Fuck me," I cry softly, again slipping into my submissive role easily, too easily this time like a whore begging him to fuck me. He climbs on top of me, sliding his hard cock inside me.

"You liked tonight didn't you?"

I gyrate my hips feeling him push deep inside me, his hard thrusts become rough and fast, "Fuck me master..." I cry. He lifts my legs up over his shoulders plunging his cock deep inside me. "Tell me..."

"Tell you what?" Breathlessly I moan.

"You liked tonight, becoming a whore."

"Yes master."

Jeremy fucks me hard..."Oh god it feels so good," gasping for air, there were times I couldn't catch my breath. Just before I'm about to cum, he pulls out shooting his hot gooey cum all over my stomach and pubic hair.

Jeremy loves stretching the boundaries, experimenting with forbidden things, doing the unexpected, like going to a bar and meeting Terrell. The truth is, it excites me too. There's something about being revealed to everyone, to be made helpless in public. When I was in that bar, when I was spanked by a stranger, when Jeremy fingers me in a restaurant under the table with everyone eating or when he forces me to suck a stranger's dick. I feel this stirring inside me, a throbbing in my vagina. Thinking back to when I was a little girl with my two older brothers, I can't help to become wet when Jeremy exposes my vulnerability, struggling to understand it.

As the weeks progress, Jeremy thought of other ways we could possibly get away with becoming more daring. The following Saturday we visit a lingerie shop, Jeremy has me try on this breast-less red latex corset hugging tightly my rib cage, sucking in my waist making my breasts bulge out. The corset makes me stand more erect straightening my back and shoulders, Jeremy cinches it up in the back. At first I didn't care for the way it feels on my body, but after a while it became erotically invigorating, feeling the most eccentric sensation of excitement. I glance at my reflection in the dressing room mirror, noticing how my pierced nipples extend out begging for attention, looking down at my swelling breasts. Carefully I twist my body to the side showing off my tits from different angles, squeezing my own nipples. A rush of adrenaline pulses through me, taking over the part of my brain that made any sense out of reality.

"Do you love it?" He asks me.

Blushing with shame, my heart leaps from my chest, wondering if I looked beautiful to him. My nipples feel extra sensitive wearing it, my vagina pulses. He bought it for me, surprising to how expensive it was. Jeremy also bought me a pair of Vixen glossy red studded high heels, being a perfect compliment to the corset. When we got home, he suggests I put on the corset again along with the high heels. After a strange moment of hesitation, I do as I'm told, slipping on the corset and high heels, walking out into the living room dressed as his whore. Every inch of my body feels as if it's going to erupt, never have I ever felt so horny in my life.