His Wicked Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabs my hand kissing it. "You look quite the little tart," pulling me close, gently licking around my areolas igniting my inner fire, surrendering to his male desires, I'm ever so ready for him to take me again.

"No, no, no...no sex, not now," he tells me.

"Why not?" Nearly begging him.

"You keep the corset and high heels on for now my dear, maybe I will delightfully fuck you later. First a little fore play."

I'm intoxicated in sort of a frenzy, drunk on my own lustful erotic experience nodding my head, my voice quivers... "Yes master."

Jeremy bounds my hands behind my back, bending me over the sofa. Instinctively I push out my bare bottom, a little scared to what's going to happen but too quick to obey him.

"Spread your legs a little more wide," he tells me. He grabs that wood paddle spanking my bare bottom, I'm stunned at first, the stinging hurts, making my butt feel big and hot, trembling uncontrollably. In between swats of wood, the mounting excitement between my legs throb, my vulva unbelievably swells and becomes sopping wet. He swats me again and again, this time more swiftly, the stinging becomes unbearable, tears fill my eyes, arching my back, bowing my head. Jeremy tells me to raise my ass up more, to straiten my legs. As I do the wooden paddle comes whacking down hard, my hips rise and fall in between each swat. More stinging, more tears, more cries. Jeremy kisses gently my sore bottom.

When it's more than I can take feeling my bottom get hotter and hotter, Jeremy lays down the paddle and fucks me, experiencing a series of orgasms, again and again I cum.

The next morning we awake. Jeremy jumps in the shower while I slumber into the kitchen making myself some toast and pouring a glass of orange juice. I try to sit, "Ouch!" My butt is still tender, hearing the water running, picturing him naked in the shower. I imagine him full of suds scrubbing himself with a big erection. I can't help myself, sitting at the table I open my robe finding my clit, thinking about last night of him spanking me, then how he fucked me. Thinking back to our time at the bar, making me suck this black guy's cock. Suddenly I hear the water stop running, I continue to rub my fingers through my pubic hair, slowly increasing the pressure on my clit, feeling this tingle consume me...I'm just about to cum when he walks out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel, immediately I stop, sitting up in the chair closing my robe. He's in one of those moods, I can tell.

"What were you doing?" He asks me.

"Nothing just having breakfast."

"How's your ass feel."

"Sore."

"Show me."

"What?"

"Show me your ass."

I stand up opening my robe, reaching around parting the flap of my robe behind my back exposing my bare ass.

"That's nice," he tells me. "It's still a little pinkish. Now get ready were going out to the farmers market."

I slip on a pair of jeans, tennis shoes and a tank top, Jeremy walks in our bedroom shaking his head no. He tells me he wants me again to wear the corset.

"What? To the farmer's market? It doesn't cover my boobs."

Jeremy hands me one of his extra large dark button up shirts, "Here ware this over the corset."

I protest, telling him I'd be embarrassed to wear the corset to the farmer's market. He grabs my face, "Do as I tell you," looking down subserviently. I do as I'm told.

I put on the corset, Jeremy helps me cinch up in the back. It's tight. The latex corset straightens my posture, sucking in my rib cage. Jeremy hands me one of his button up dress shirts allowing me only to button half way leaving a good portion of my tits peeking out from the flaps of the shirt feeling ashamed. When we arrive I walk silently through the crowd of people, others couldn't help but to notice, staring intensely at me. At times I feel embarrassed and shameful, other times feeling somewhat noble. One old man stops and stares at my tits, his eyes widened looking startled. Jeremy was pleased knowing that wearing the corset captured other people's curiosity.

When we both got home several hours later, carefully he unbuttons the shirt taking it off me. Oh god my nipples feel so sensitive, feeling so horny. Jeremy plays with my nipples driving me insane, licking them... "Oh yes..." his warm tongue swirls around my areola sending a sweltering vibration to my pussy making me tremble, his male animal instincts kick in laying me down on the bed squeezing my tits together. I beg him to fuck me. His masculine hands message all over my body, pressing his lips to mine, kissing him open mouth, feeling him overpower me in his sudden demand of sexual conquest. He calls me degrading names like slut and whore, it got me wet making me more eager to please him like an obedient pet, gasping as he unzips his pants taking out his throbbing cock stroking it, getting it nice and hard.

"Open your mouth," he demands.

I do as I'm told.

"Open wider."

Opening my mouth wider, I feel him thrust his cock inside my mouth, wrapping my lips around his hard shaft. The more I suck, the more pleasure I give him. He pulls out shoving his dick in my face forcing me to work my tongue around his swollen head.

"Awe, yes my pet... lick your Master's cock... lick it you little whore!" Jeremy locks his hips in place forcing my mouth over his entire cock, it feels bigger for some reason, feeling the head of his cock scrape the back of my throat. I look up at him, my tearful eyes remain on his facial expression trying to take everything he had to offer me. He pulls out of my mouth slapping his dick on the side of my face, yanking my hair back putting his cock to my lips. Lightly he touches the head of his cock to my lips holding it there but not putting it back in my mouth. Quickly he turns me over onto my stomach slapping my ass hard with more than a few violent swats feeling the sting. My heart pounds, arching my head back, he places the head of his hard dick against my moist opening, thrusting inside of me..."Oh god..." feeling his cock slide all the way up inside me, brings me pleasure, moaning again and again, "fuck me, fuck me." I confess that I love being his little slave girl, expressing my emotional devotion to him and only him as he gushes inside me. His coldness, his emotional bite, the way he plays the role of a dominant male turns me on. He tells me he'd be pleased, as a part of my daily routine when I awake in the morning the first words out of my mouth is to say "My Master's pleasure, is my pleasure."

Everywhere we went, Jeremy began training me, grabbing my wrist twisting it behind my back, telling me all kind of sexual things he's going to do to me becoming completely obsessed. I'm beginning to become addicted to his impulsive erotic power of submission, feeling this loving bond form between us, it's an eye opening erotic experience. I love when he becomes grabby in public or fucks me in the most estranged places. One time it's behind a grocery store, another time it's in an dark alley downtown, or in his car outside his ex-girlfriend's house (That was my idea.) We even fucked inside a x-rated movie theater. I always wear a short skirt and no panties giving him easy access. One time at midnight on a rainy night, he fucks me under a bridge, pinning me up against a brick wall lifting my short skirt fucking my sopping wet pussy. It was dark and dangerous, I feel him plunge his big cock deep inside me, fucking me until I cum, screaming in ecstasy while hearing the pouring rain fall all around us.

A few weeks ago, I'm having lunch with Nancy sharing my latest erotic experience telling her the places Jeremy took me and fucked me. Physically she melts in her seat listening to me tell her all about the latex corset Jeremy bought me, ordering me to wear all day at the farmer's market and all the strange men checking me out. I explain what it symbolized for me, and how I was committed to being his sex slave. Abruptly she began crying telling me she's leaving Christopher.

"What? Why?".

"He doesn't want to take our relationship in the direction I want it to go."

"In what direction do you want it to go?"

"Like yours," secretly confessing to me. She tells me she wants a new lover, somebody who can take her places in her mind she's never been, but so desperately wants to go.

On the following Friday after work, Jeremy and I went out to celebrate Patricia's birthday at a dance club downtown. Patricia's an old friend I knew since junior high school. Nancy was going, she knew Patricia well, Patricia was the one who introduced Nancy to Christopher.

Jeremy demands I dress a certain way for tonight's party, choosing a extremely short skin tight black dress he bought me at this lingerie shop a while back.

I complimented the dress wearing my favorite pair of black high heels, applying my make up in a sudden Gothic style, black lipstick with an overdose of black mascara, pulling my hair back into a tight ponytail. The soft stretchy material of the dress seem to fuse itself to my body. "I want every guy there to want to fuck you..." Jeremy tells me, "But you are only going to be fucked by me." Jeremy was pleased to see how the dress looked on me, unzipping his pants showing me his throbbing hard cock. Without a word, anxiously I kneel down giving him a wet, nasty blow job, making him quite satisfied for now.

When Jeremy and I arrive at the club, Patricia reacts in shock to see how I'm dressed. Two of the other women I didn't even know didn't think it was appropriate to dress like such a slut. Two other girls compliment me on my dress and thought I looked hot and as for Nancy? Well she began drooling over my dress telling me how much she loved it.

Nancy herself however was not dressed as you might say like a delicate flower. She had on a new dress as well, an extremely tight fitting dark blue mini spandex dress showing off her shiny smooth legs and her wicked flirtatious attitude.

"I must say Nancy this is the most daring I've seen you dress since I've known you." Excitedly she introduces me to this new guy she's been seeing lately. "A new guy? Where's Christopher?" I ask her.

"This is Shawn."

"Hi, nice to meet you," I say to him wondering what the hell she's doing at the club with this other guy? This Shawn guy was definitely cute, seeming to be a bit older, long brown hair, possessing a tough devil may care demeanor. His arms were muscular and full of tattoos awakening my senses in the way he looks at me, seeming so full of himself getting me going a little, I must admit. But I witness Nancy's behavior suddenly change around him, as if spell bound by this guy's sexy slithering charm.

Jeremy kept asking me if Nancy was feeling alright, if I noticed anything weird about her? She did seem to be out of it slightly, noticing while talking to her at times she would space out as if she were drugged or something. My attention on her became more intense, pulling Jeremy aside telling him I was concerned for her, I need to speak to her alone.

Excusing myself taking Nancy's hand pulling her away from this Shawn guy, telling him we are going to the ladies room.

When I pull her into the bathroom, she explains with tears in her eyes that Christopher wasn't doing it for her any more, she broke up with him. She met this Shawn guy a week ago in a club tempting her with a more adventurous life style and she likes the fact he accepts her as she is.

"Nancy I love you but I don't want you to get hurt. I know you're into this submission/bondage/master bullshit, believe me, and I love sharing my experiences with you, but you love Christopher you wanted to marry him."

"Christopher's not into the same things I'm into..." she tells me, "when I told him I wanted to experiment a little, do things I never did before sexually, he only criticized me for being stupid and superficial."

"What did he think about your pierced nipples?"

"He wasn't impressed, he thought it was stupid but Shawn thinks it's so hot."

I remind her this kinky sex slave/bondage thing was a dumb phase Jeremy and I were going through, that true love is all that matters. I don't know if she was drunk or smoking something but she didn't hear a word I was saying. I felt a responsibility to protect her from this heartless son of bitch, I didn't trust him with her.

It was getting late, Jeremy and I were about to leave the club, asking Nancy if we could give her a ride home. Politely she refused, she wanted to go with Shawn.

While Jeremy and I were walking back to our car, I ask Jeremy nicely if he wouldn't mind following them.

"Follow them where?"

Frantically I panic, "I want to be sure Nancy gets home safe, I need to get Nancy away from this fucking guy tonight."

Jeremy argues against the idea.

"Look...Nancy's a good friend of mine but she's very confused right now, she doesn't even know this guy, she could be in danger."

We see Nancy and Shawn walking towards his revved up street car, Jeremy agrees at the last minute following cautiously, tailing them. Jeremy has a difficult time staying up with Shawn, at times driving way too fast.

We follow him all the way into the grimy downtown area, parking across the street, watching closely. Shawn's car is parked along the curb outside this run down building, the street lamp illuminates barely enough light to see. We see Nancy get out of the car following Shawn into a corroded lifeless dark building with only some dimly lit rooms on the first floor. "We have to call the police," desperately in a panic.

"For what? She's with him on her own free will, he didn't do anything wrong."

"Jeremy, that fucking creep is going to do something to her, I can feel it."

"You can't call the police based on two people out on a date."

"We can't just sit here Jeremy, we need to help her."

Suspiciously we both get out of the car making our way across the street and into the main entrance. We walk up a flight of stairs nearly terrified. The whole place smells of rancid cat urine passing by a few apartments as the odor seemed to get worse, the air reeks of a criminal ambiance. We notice an apartment door slightly ajar as a dim light blares into the dark hallway.

Jeremy and I stood in silence wondering what we should do as time stood still, it seemed as if we were both standing there for the longest time, not even sure if this the right apartment.

"This is so fucking wrong, we shouldn't be here," whispers Jeremy. I hold my breath almost afraid to breathe. Jeremy makes a bold move slightly pushing open the door slowly hearing an eerie creek of the hinges.

I peek inside seeing three guys sitting on the couch smoking weed. Two black guys and a grungy looking white guy. One of the black guys sees us standing in the doorway.

"Hey, what the fuck, do you want to come in or what?"

I do my best to hide in the hallway but it was too obvious, he's already seen us.

"Hi I'm looking for my friend?"

"What friend?" The one black guy asks.

"My friend? Do you know Shawn?"

"Yea we know Shawn, but we don't know your friend."

"Is that the fucked up chick Shawn walked in here with?" The white guy says.

"Oh fuck yea, they're both in the kitchen."

Jeremy and I walk through the living room into the kitchen seeing Nancy leaning against the counter being stuck with a needle in her arm. Shawn looks up at us.

"What the fuck are you doing to her," I panic rushing over to Nancy.

Nancy giggles throwing her head back as extreme satisfaction passes over her..."It's all good..." Nancy says slurring her words.

"What the fuck are you doing to her?" My heart racing.

"Just a little something to make her feel good," Shawn says, "She's going to be our entertainment for the night."

"Your entertainment?"

"She's here for a good time," Shawn says with this weird look in his eye. "Aren't you babe?"

"A good time? What the hell?" I tell him.

"Hey aren't you from the club? The birthday party?" Shawn recognizes me

"Yes..." feeling frightened, my heart pounding, Jeremy holds my hand tight.

"What the fuck? Did you follow us here?"

"Don't hurt her you fucking bastard," I scream.

"Don't hurt Nancy? Oh don't worry, I'm going to treat her real good. All of us are."

I can hear his sarcasm bleed from his voice.

Jeremy whispers to me to cool it.

Just then the two black guys walk in the kitchen..."What the fuck is going on?"

I grab Nancy by her arm, "Come on we're leaving," we hurry out into the hallway, down the stairs to the lobby and out the front door, rushing across the street getting into Jeremy's car.

While driving home, Nancy cries the whole time.

"I'm sorry Nance, I didn't like him. What the hell was he shooting in your arm?"

"What? I don't know."

"Are you alright?"

"Yea, it's just..."

"What Nance?"

"I want someone to have fun with."

"Awe sweetie, you'll find someone, you have to give it some time."

"I know."

"Look, I know you want to try new things sexually, but you can't do it with just anybody, you have to do it with someone you trust and love."

"I know, sorry to put you two through this," she again begins to cry.

"We love you sweetie," I tell her, "Just be careful choosing the right guy to do it with."

We drop Nancy off at her apartment, Jeremy and I are silent on the way home, both into our own thoughts. Then in a flash of insight, Jeremy comes up with this wicked idea.

"What? Tell me."

Jeremy is hesitant at first then he explains... "Well, remember what we talked about?"

"What?"

"Involving a third person in our lovemaking?"

"Yea..."

"Well, I'm thinking...what about Nancy?"

"What? Nancy?"

"Yea, she'd be safe and we wouldn't hurt her, we all could have a lot of fun."

"True, but are you attracted to her in that way?" I ask Jeremy.

"Yea, I think she's attractive, she has this innocent girl thing going that's kind of hot."

"Innocent girl thing?"

"Yea, I think it can work," he tells me, "what do you think?"

"Yea, I always thought Nancy was hot in her own little way."

"I think we could all have fun," Jeremy rubs his hand on the inside of my thigh, softly I gasp in anticipation taking notice of my growing arousal.

When Jeremy and I arrive home we both role play what it might be like to have Nancy in bed with us. Jeremy describes in detail being the master of two sex slaves, making her strip naked fitting her with a leather collar and a ball gag. He explains how he would make her have sex with both of us, and what he would like to do to her nipples, making me watch him fuck her. His dirty talk made me so hot, experiencing an explosion of orgasms, realizing I might be more attracted to Nancy than I first thought. Over the next several nights in bed, Jeremy describes to me how he'd make me watch him fuck her and how he would make her watch him with me. How he would enjoy tying her up and how he would slowly make her cum. All this time I'm rubbing my clit having an explosion of multiple of little spasms, making me cum several times.

The following day, I desperately call Nancy for us to go get a coffee and hang out.

Over coffee we talk about Shawn and her feelings for him. She starts crying knowing he's so wrong for her but she wants to be in a mind blowing relationship so bad. "Christopher is just so critical and so boring," she tells me. I try to explain to her no matter what she feels for Shawn it's better to let him go, she's only going to end up getting hurt physically and emotionally. "He's too dangerous for you," I explain, "he was jabbing you with a needle for God's sake.

She nods her head agreeing with me.

"Listen, I want to talk to you about something else," I ask her.

"What?"

I stare into her big brown eyes, her pouty lips tease me, her beautiful long brown hair excites me. Her innocence takes me by surprise, feeling a tingle between my legs. "How do you feel about me and Jeremy?"