His Wicked Idea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do I feel about you and Jeremy? What do you mean?" She runs a finger over her bottom lip.

"I mean how do you feel about him sexually? Are you attracted to Jeremy in any way, or me?"

She tries to protest in some silent way, you can tell she's a bit uncomfortable, seeing the utter shock on her face. "Wow, I mean Jeremy's really cute, I've always thought that."

"Do you feel attracted to him?"

"I don't know. Why are you asking me this?"

"Just answer honestly, believe me I'm not going to be mad."

"I mean yea, he is an attractive guy, why?"

"Nancy, tell me the God's honest truth? Are you attracted to him sexually?"

"Yes."

"Oh good, are you attracted to me?"

"You?"

"Yea, are you attracted to me?"

"In what way?"

"Yes, in that way."

"I've always been attracted to you," she says... "sorry I'm just being honest."

"No, for sure. Can I ask you another question?"

"Yes.'

"How would you feel if I asked you to be with me and Jeremy?"

"What? What do you mean? Be with you?" Closing her eyes, she slumps in the chair taking a gentle sip of her coffee deep in thought. For a moment I was afraid to push it further, did I make a mistake asking her such a provocative question? I feel like a freak. What am I doing?

"What are you saying? You want me to fuck Jeremy?"

She takes me by surprise. I can see she's not fighting it.

"And me," softly I say.

"You both want to be with me?"

"Yes, it was Jeremy's idea, and the truth is we're both very attracted to you."

"You are?"

Nancy softly eases into her chair, remaining quiet for the longest time, her hands slip under the table. A soft lazy sensation of pleasure seems to consume her, then she sits up nodding her head yes.

I could almost feel an emotional orgasm over take me. I'm so excited.

"This isn't a joke?" Nancy asks me.

"No sweetheart, this isn't a joke."

I explain what Jeremy and I talked about, telling her what Jeremy said about what he's going to do to her and me. She listens to every word I say more and more becoming excited.

"He said that? That's what he's going to do to me?"

"Yes, and what he's going to me in front of you."

Nancy dam near has an orgasm right there at the table.

We finish our day shopping together, at times holding hands. But before going home we stop into this off beat clothing store, Nancy tells me she's always wanted to go.

We look around before she holds up this beautiful black silk camisole wanting me to try it on.

"Wow, that's cute, but why do you want me to try it on?"

"I want to see it on you," she says.

Wide-eyed in shock, she hands me the camisole. "Try it on without a bra."

I take the camisole into the changing room removing my bra, slipping on the silk camisole. I check myself out in the mirror, my breath escapes me. My nipples become so hard as if trying to poke through the silk garment. 'I could never wear this without a bra,' thinking to myself, sneaking a peek out from behind the dressing room door calling out to Nancy. She comes in with me locking the door, staring at me, her eyes glistening. Compulsively, she pushes me back, pinning me up against the wall.

"What are you doing?"

She leans towards me, kisses me, squeezing my breasts together over the silk material, grabbing the crotch of my black leggings. She again kisses me gently on the side of my neck before slipping her hand down the elastic waist of my leggings. Our tongues swirl, she inserts her finger up inside me. "Oh God...Nancy please..." trying to protest but I can't, she's too resilient, jabbing her tongue in my mouth before we're lip locked into a long sloppy French kiss. "Nancy, what are you doing?" I squeal before she pulls down my leggings exposing my pubic hair.

She drops to her knees.

"Turn around," she orders me. I'm forced to turn, bending over, placing my hands against the wall. She yanks down my leggings leaving me gasping, spreading my ass cheeks apart as I let out a gasp. Suddenly, I feel her tongue up my cunt.

"Nancy, oh fuck..." she parts my pussy lips, feeling her tongue slip way up inside me, licking me delicately feeling a deep stirring of passion build inside me. She taunts me cruelly, teasing my clit making it all tingly. Suddenly I'm not shy, raising my ass a little higher so she can eat me more. I'm amazed at how she takes control of me, having no choice but to surrender, feeling her warm tongue lingering on my clit, she makes me cum.

She buys me the silk camisole, I didn't want her to but she insisted.

When I drop Nancy back at home, she invites me in. We both enjoy a glass of wine talking, before I know what was happening her face is again between my thighs eating me out raw. This time however, I hit a new high under another wave of orgasmic pleasure, I orgasm again...'Fuck she's good,' I think to myself... 'I've never cum like this before, even with Jeremy.'

When I leave, immediately I call Jeremy.

"Oh my god, she's amazing!" Still I'm breathing heavy into the phone.

"So did you talk to her? Is she interested in our little deal?"

"I'd have to say yes."

I share the details with Jeremy of what happened, her buying me the camisole, her licking my pussy in the dressing room and again when I dropped her off at home, giving me the most amazing orgasms.

"Wow, that's so hot," mumbles Jeremy in between deep breaths. I can tell he was stroking his cock over the phone listening to me reveal all the details of my afternoon with Nancy, but I didn't say anything.

A few days later I text Nancy, inviting her to go out with us for a drink and some dancing. She makes me promise that I'd wear the camisole she bought me.

"I promise."

While I was getting ready, I told Jeremy that Nancy wants me to wear the camisole tonight. I can see he liked the way it looked on me, instant boner.

The evening was so fun, picking up Nancy in front of her apartment going to a busy club. After a few drinks Nancy opens up emotionally to both of us, first kissing me then swiftly turning her head kissing Jeremy. She flirts willingly with both of us, recognizing her role immediately as submissive. I try to restrain myself but I'm so horny, not being able to take my eyes off her lovely vulnerable body. Jeremy flirts with Nancy making her talk dirty to us, like some kind of audition. She's a little kittenish at first but after a while she performs like an academy award actress playing a starring role, admitting she's a slut, admitting to both of us that she loves sex. Jeremy reaches out feeling Nancy's breasts, my eyes gleam with a dreamy pleasure, confessing to Jeremy she'll do anything, anything that is required of her. She tells Jeremy she likes anal and wouldn't mind. As I listen to their sexy conversation, I couldn't help to raise my short skirt under the table touching myself while Jeremy and Nancy talk to one another in the most erotic way. My body stiffens, letting out a little cry, I'm sopping wet, moaning under my breath. Jeremy tells Nancy all the things he's going to do to her, how she's obligated to do anything she's told. Nancy's eyes grow wide, her face expressionless, her chest heaving with anxious breath. The bitch was on fire and so was I, not being able to take my eyes off her lovely face.

I watch as both of them kiss, feeling slight pings of jealousy, seeing Jeremy's tongue swirl in her mouth, he loves to show off, he loves seeing me squirm.

By the time we all got home, we were all ready to fuck. Jeremy lights some candles, pouring us all a glass of wine, putting on some soft R & B music.

"I want to watch," Nancy says sitting down on the sofa.

"Watch what?" Jeremy asks her.

"I want to watch the two of you together," she says dripping with erotic anticipation.

Jeremy took immediate control telling her to strip naked. Nancy takes another large gulp of her wine, standing up taking off her top, then slipping out of her short skirt. She takes off her bra then slides her panties down to her ankles, her big puffy nipples and small patch of pubic hair glistens in the candle light.

"Kneel," Jeremy tells her..."Eyes down." She kneels at his feet, Jeremy orders me to get naked. I do as I'm told. Jeremy takes off his pants exposing his hard cock, Nancy and I can't stop staring at it, hungering for his thick smooth cock dangling in front of my face, becoming hypnotized by it.

"You will be known as Slave Nancy," leaning down pinching her nipple, she jumps then gasps. I become excited watching her nipples grow hard. He sucks another kiss out of her soft lips, at first she seems a little dazed and silent.

"Open your mouth," Jeremy tells her.

At first she's reluctant, but Jeremy gives her a little slap across her face and without hesitation she wraps her lips around the head of his hard cock. Jeremy thrusts his hips forward pushing his cock further into her mouth. Breathlessly I watch, becoming jealous, but I do not say a word. Gently I caress my body, squeezing my tits together, touching myself in that special way I like to be touched down there.

Next, Jeremy turns it into something truly kinky. He motions to me to get down on my knees and join Nancy. Kneeling down in front of Jeremy, Nancy slightly moves to the side allowing me to kneel next to her. My tongue licks to taste the tinge of his salty balls feeling Jeremy's hand on the back of my head pushing my face onto his dick, my nose is lost in the nest of his pubic hair.

He must be pleased having two whores suck his cock, our mouths devour his manhood. Nancy and I both lick and suck as if we both worship him.

Just about when I think we're going to receive his cum, he tells me to stop and crawl behind Nancy and pleasure her. I do as I'm told getting on my hands and knees crawling behind Nancy feeling a little envy that she gets to taste him. She sticks her firm little butt in the air as if inviting me to have my way with her.

"Eat her!" Jeremy orders me.

Feeling eager, admiring her round shapely bare bottom, I spread her ass cheeks apart seeing her clean puckered butt hole and that patch of her pubic hair. "You know what to do," Jeremy tells me. Oh God, I can't help myself, breathing in her sweet fragrance, exploring Nancy's moist holes. She can't help but to squirm and squeal as my tongue rims her wrinkled butt hole spreading her cheeks wider apart getting my tongue a little further up inside her anus, she likes it, pushing her ass more towards me. I spread open her pussy lips tasting her syrupy opening. I find her clit licking it softly, hearing the sloppy sounds of Jeremy's cock thrust in and out of Nancy's mouth. My tongue penetrates Nancy's cunt, my quivering mouth drives her crazy, it's not long before Jeremy tells me to stop ordering Nancy to stand up.

Jeremy ties her hands behind her back, then ties her ankles together, gagging her with a big red rubber ball gag, which stretches her mouth. I like the way she looks, so slutty, so vulnerable, so helpless. Jeremy gently lays her on the cold tile floor, on her side facing us, she struggles, breathing violently through her nose, her soft muffle cries fill the room. My pussy is wet, oh my god, so wet. Jeremy removes the wooden paddle from the top drawer, approaching her. Nancy is poked, slapped, spanked and distorted, she's turned around and then examined. Jeremy spanks her about a two dozen or so times, swift hard swats to her tender bare bottom becoming vicious with her. Nancy begins to cry enduring the pain and humiliation, moaning helplessly into the ball gag.

"Don't hurt her," I moan as I rub my clit.

"Shut the fuck up, I will do as I please to her."

Nancy sudden muffled cries gets me dripping wet. It seems he wants to punish her some more, the look in Jeremy's eyes are dark, watching him spank Nancy drives me insane.

Jeremy lays down the paddle walking over to me, making her watch him fuck me.

"Oh fuck..." I scream, feeling Jeremy's cock penetrate me deep, thrusting inside me, his cock prying me open, crying out in pleasure. It didn't take long before I have a screaming orgasm. Next it was Nancy's turn, I roll off the sofa. Jeremy turns Nancy over onto her stomach untying only her ankles helping her onto the cushions of the sofa. He directs her to raise her ass in the air. Nancy moans into the tight ball gag as Jeremy gets behind her, shoving his hard cock inside her, watching her quiver, he grinds his hips holding the sides of her plump ass, the more she tries to raise her hips, the more deeply he thrusts into her.

"You must always be ready for me," he tells Nancy. In the moments that follow I watch Jeremy fuck Nancy. Emotionally I'm torn between jealousy and eroticism, I'm so turned on, it's so sexy to watch him fuck, his firm muscled body flexing, his cock so hard ramming inside her wet hole. I can't help it, touching myself, fingering my wet slit, erupting in sexual pleasure. Nancy throws her head back moaning, but he orders her not to cum as he fucks her like a wild man.

'How can she not cum,' I think to myself. They fuck for what seemed to be the longest time. All I can think about was her enjoying his big cock, the sound it makes, that certain wet slushy sound of his cock ramming inside her.

On the spur of the moment Jeremy stops, making me lie on the floor spreading my legs. As I do what I'm told, he tells Nancy to crawl over to where I am and eat my pussy.

Nancy places her face between my thighs, burying her face in my wet folds.

"Oh fuck..." I scream, the bitch eats me good...oh my god, never have I ever received a tongue lashing like this. Her tongue so sensitive around my clit, licking it, sucking it, kissing it with a soft tingling touch. She shoves her tongue up my pussy making my hips rise up to meet her mouth, her tongue tickles inside me, making me so bad wanting to cum, feeling the warmth of her tongue on my vulva.

The mere way she fingers me, drives me insane. This continues pretty much all night, me and Nancy eat each other out, Jeremy takes turns fucking both of us. It ends when the morning sun slices through the window blinds turning our dark room light, watching as Jeremy cums in Nancy's mouth. I can't help to cum once again seeing a huge glob sperm shoot out from his hard penis, feeling my stomach muscles tighten, that terrific contraction, spasm after spasm I get off with another exploding orgasm... "Oh fuck!"

Over the next year however, the three of us become inseparable lovers, dating one another, driving each other sexually senseless. Nancy becomes a sub to me and Jeremy. We play with her, we humiliate her, we bathe her and sexually do as we please to her. She lets us do anything we want, it seems she can't get enough.

Since then however, Jeremy and I had our disagreements over the past three years, it just seems we're not getting along anymore. Was it Nancy? Perhaps! I do get more than jealous when it's just the two of them together. Nancy unexpectedly expresses her love for me and him, however, Jeremy and I decided to end it, to go our separate ways. Nancy and I remain lovers to this day but I miss my Jeremy. I miss him a lot, my heart hurts for him. But I've fallen head over high heels for Nancy.