His Wife & the Teacher Gangbang

Story Info
The new teacher starts a gangbang on another teacher.
11.3k words
4.33
57.4k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that was requested and I bring it to you. I know that it won't be everyones cup of tea and if you don't like it then thats a bummer. If it's up your alley then excellent. Realize that your fantasies aren't bad to have. On the contrary it's healthy. It shows an imagination. If you'd like to explore your fantasies let me know. Before you read any further please know that if you continue you will read a story about a gangbang and a wife being used without her husbands knowledge. It's a Fictional story and yes what happens in the story wouldn't be cool in real life but those that remain, I hope you enjoy yourselves.

____________

Nicola always prided herself on two things, being a great wife and an excellent teacher. She had been married to the same man for the better part of 15 years and teaching nearly as long. Her high school students always said that she was their favorite and she came into each new school year with the expectation of surpassing her standards from the last year. Each year she had to deal with the same things. The students hitting on her and the male teachers doing the same. She knew that she was attractive and while her husband Kevin told her so every day, she knew that she couldn't get a big ego because of it.

When all was said and done, she wasn't going to be respected because she had tits that defied gravity but because she was smart enough to know when and how hard to push herself and her students. Nicola played in bed as her alarm went off. She always set it to the radio so that she didn't start her day with a harsh tone but rather the melody of one of her favorite artists. She enjoyed the idea of Eric Clapton or Matchbox Twenty serenading her as she woke up, it put her in a good mood.

She rolled out of bed as Kevin began to stir next to her and walked to their bathroom. While taking off her black tank top and thong panties that she wore to bed she looked herself in the mirror. She took stock of her body and her face. She used today as the gauge of her aging. The first day of school seemed appropriate, there would be new faces and they will all be in her class for the first time. Some will have remembered her briefly from last year and some may not but either way she always wanted to look her best. She hopped in the shower and let her mind wander through her list of things to get done today and absent-mindedly washed herself. She was completely oblivious to the fact that Kevin stood outside the shower enjoying the show.

'Man, I could sell tickets to this show and neither one of us would ever have to work again!' Kevin thought as he watched his wife soap up. Her petite frame seems to glisten and glow as the water slid effortlessly over her body. Her blond hair was slick with the water that had been run through it and rested on her shoulders. Kevin still found her to be extremely attractive but had started to like the idea of her with other men but only as a fantasy. The actual idea of her cheating on him made him extremely jealous.

Nicola had her eyes closed but something told her that she wasn't in the bathroom alone any longer. "If you're going to just watch then the least you could do is wash my back for me." She stated without opening her eyes. Kevin didn't need any more encouragement and hopped in the shower behind her. He took the soap and lather up a loofa and went to work on her back. His imagination was going wild thinking about all the men that would be undressing her today. His cock was growing, and she felt him press against her ass.

"You're incorrigible, you know that? How am I supposed to get clean if you are just going to rub your dick all over me?" She told him as she turned around to face him. "You need to put that thing away." She lifted her leg up and put it around Kevin's hip then with one hand she reached between them and guided his cock into her pussy. "What has you so worked up today?" She asked him as she began sliding him in and out of her.

"You just looked so beautiful in here that I couldn't help it." He told her. He knew he wouldn't last long. He either seemed to struggle with cumming to early or not keeping his dick harder. Today the issue was cumming to early. Before he wanted to, he could feel himself losing the battle with her pussy. He pushed his load as deep inside of her as he could then as his cock lost its rigidity it slipped out of her and hung uselessly between his legs.

"Now I have to worry about your cum in me today as well? Great!" She said sarcastically as she was already in the process of cleaning herself again. She allowed the cum to slide out of her and down her legs then as she neared the end of the shower, she kicked Kevin out then cleaned the remaining cum off her legs and checked to make sure no more was coming out of her. She turned off the water and dried herself off in front of the mirror over their sink. "Are my tits saggy?" She asked Kevin who had gone in the other room already. She was lifting each one up in turn and then releasing it to let it drop into place. As she got older, she had seen many of her friends lose the fight with gravity and so far, she had been immune to his grasp, but she wondered for how long.

Kevin walked back in and looked at her lifting and releasing her breasts and forgot how to talk. "Well?" Nicola asked him.

"If that's what you consider saggy than I would hate to hear what you think is happening to Shelly next door. Her tits are almost to her knees." Kevin said with a grin as he started reaching for one of her soft pink nipples. Nicola playfully slapped his hand away and walked out of the bathroom. She rummaged through her underwear drawer and pulled out a pair of 'Cheeksters' style panties. She liked how they showcased her ass but also gave her the sense that she wasn't just out there for the world to see. They were light blue and cotton, but they felt great as she pulled them on.

When Kevin gave these to her at the end of the school year last year she laughed and thought that she would be tossing them in the trash before the start of school. The writing on the back said, 'Hot for Teacher' in white script and that worked for their roleplaying but wasn't typically her style. Since then though she's found herself wearing them more and more because of how comfortable and sexy they were. Most of her underwear was thongs and she knew they didn't show up when she wore pants or her tighter skirts but they often felt uncomfortable, especially when she was very horny and she would feel the fabric rub across her clit as she moved around the class or sit or stand or even when she would bend over.

Often when she wore thongs to work, she would have to play with herself in the bathroom stall of the faculty break room between classes. This was always chancy because between classes it was always filled with the other teachers and while it was exciting, she didn't want them gossiping about her.

Today she felt that even though Kevin got her motor started that she wouldn't need to play during school hours. After she put on one of her black lace bras and adjusted her breasts she went to her closet and pulled out a cute red dress. It had a collared neckline with short sleeve arms and white polka dots covering the entire outfit. She slipped it on and was smoothing it out as Kevin came into the room. He Looked her up and down and realized even after 15 years he still assessed her like a piece of meat at the market. He knew that other men did as well. He took pleasure in watching it happen and always knew that at the end of the day she either didn't care about the attention or was oblivious to it. "Lookin' good babe!" He told her while shaking his hand in a mimic to touching a hot stove. "I wouldn't be surprised if you don't get asked out by more than one of your students and a few teachers as well. But be sure to come home to me." He continued.

Nicola laughed his comments off and walked to the door he had walked through to their room. She stretched up and kissed him on the lips then continued past him to the kitchen. Kevin had already filled up her to go cup with hot coffee. "Two sugars and cream right babe?" She called back to the bedroom. She knew he would be back in bed again because on days like this he didn't move to quickly except to get her day started right.

"Unless you don't like it that way and didn't tell me." Was the reply that came back to her. "Have a great first day Hun." He then said through the open door.

"Don't forget, you're taking me out to dinner tonight. Our therapist said that we need to make sure we take time for ourselves in order to keep our marriage alive." Nicola told him as she was walking out the door. She grabbed an umbrella, a small bag for her workout clothes, if she wanted to work out on her free period and a sweater, then said, "Love you, talk later." She then closed and locked their front door and walked to her car. At her car she placed the cup on the roof of the sedan and used her free hand to open her rear door.

She placed everything she had grabbed at the door in the car then closed the door. She then opened her driver's door and as she sat in her seat, she felt the skirt ride up her leg and she noticed how dangerously high the skirt had ridden but she was in her own car alone, so she left it and backed out. As she drove away, she was happy, and she got distracted at something she thought that she forgot.

Suddenly she saw red and blue lights light up behind her and give her a playful 'BLIP, BLIP' then the lights went off as she pulled over. Nicola was scared. She had just left her house and didn't know what she could have done. The officer walked to her window then said, "In a hurry ma'am?" He looked in her car and Nicola watched as his eyes completely passed her own eyes and settled on her toned legs and as she looked in her lap, she saw her blue panties just peeking out of a gap where the buttons of her dress met. Nicola reached down and pulled the hem, so she was not as displayed.

"Was I speeding Rick?" She said playfully and with familiarity. She knew Rick and when she saw him, she was relieved. Rick was a neighbor a few doors down and up until now they had simply been a wave and brief hello as Kevin and herself walked around the neighborhood. In their predominantly white neighborhood, it was rare to have a black neighbor like Rick but even rarer still was that he was a cop. As she was looking up at him, she was a little taken aback by the sheer mass of him. He seemed to fill up her window and intimidated her.

Rick broke his gaze at her soft white thighs and looked her in the eyes as his hand went to the top of her cars roof. "I love pulling over pretty white wives to hit on whenever I can." He told her with a wide smile that suddenly broke into a deep and genuine laughter. He pulled the hand on her roof and held her coffee in his large hand. She instantly felt ridiculous and reached for it.

As he passed the cup to her, their hands slid by each other and Nicola felt electricity from his touch. She felt it so strongly that a shiver ran down her spine and goosebumps rose on her thighs and arms. "Have a good day Nicola. Wish I had you as my teacher in school. I still wouldn't have passed but at least I would have enjoyed the view while I failed." He said as he smacked the top of her car, took one last look at her and walked back to his cruiser. She settled herself as she felt the remaining adrenaline from being pulled over drained from her body.

'So much for not getting worked up today' she thought as she watched Rick drive past her. She put her car in drive and was behind him for about a mile before she turned down a different street and soon arrived at her school. She got out and walked in. She loved catching up with her fellow teachers and the returning students she remembered. She got a lot of hugs and high-fives throughout the first half of the day.

During lunch she returned to her car and drove to a local deli for a sandwich. When she returned, she parked her car in an open spot that was directly in front of the track. Running around the track was an unfamiliar face. He had dark hair cut short and professional and a well-maintained beard. He wasn't wearing a shirt, but he didn't need to. He was in great shape; his body was lean and athletic. It wasn't skinny fat like Kevin's or Weightlifter big like Ricks. This mystery man reminded her of how Jared Leto looked in Fight Club and she spent many years thinking about him as Kevin would fuck her or when she found herself alone.

His arms and torso were filled with tattoos and white she couldn't tell what they were from this far away she still found herself absent-mindedly running her fingers up and down her thigh. She was moving them higher and higher as she watched him run laps around the track in his shorts and the sweat glistening off his chest. Nicola looked around her car then folded up her dress to her waist, exposing her panties.

She opened her legs as far as the confined space would allow and pushed a hand down her delicate underwear. She slid past her neatly trimmed bush and already found her clit hardened and her pussy creating more than enough moisture to make this an easy task. She pushed two of her fingers inside up to the knuckle and gasped audibly then pushed her other hand inside her panties and attacked her engorged clit.

She was ruthless when it came to her own pleasure and she was moaning loudly until she felt herself climax then she removed her hands and found them soaked with the juice from her pussy. Her mystery man was finishing up and drying off and she realized she had spent her entire lunch playing with herself and didn't eat. She raced back inside and, in her haste, didn't notice the person pulling the door at the same time she arrived. She basically ran directly into him and only then did she look up and realize that it was her runner. He was now in a long-sleeved burgundy button-down collared shirt and beige slacks. "Are you new here?" She asked him.

"I am. Names Garrett, and yours?" He said as he held out his hand.

"I'm Nicola, pleased to meet you." She replied and took his hand in hers; she smiled warmly and shook it gently. "Isn't it difficult being in long-sleeves when you're so hot?" She said then realized her error and tried to correct it as she pulled her hand away. "When it's so hot out. I meant."

Garret laughed out loud, his laugh was infectious and the smile on his face was the kind of smile that took over his entire face and lit up the area. It was contagious and Nicola found herself laughing as well. As he calmed down, he said, "Thank you for that. I love laughing. I wear this because I find that if the kids could get distracted with the tattoos on my arms. I wasn't always a strait-laced teacher and before this I had quite the past. What kind of perfume are you wearing? It's very enticing." Garrett asked.

"Tattoos huh?" She asked as she raised an eyebrow, "Also, I'm not wearing perfume." She added onto her statement.

"Are you sure?" He smelled his hand that he shook hers. She watched this happen then had a realization on what it was he was smelling. She watched frozen as he reached out for her hand and smelled it on her fingers. "There it is. It's very familiar and smells fantastic." He told her as he released her hand and watched him open the door and hold it for her. She blushed so much that the color on her face almost matched the deep red of her dress.

She passed him at the door as he held it. "Thank you, It's a new lotion of mine. Pleasure to meet you, see you later." She said but couldn't bring herself to look in his green eyes before she hurried away down the hall back to her class. She hid in her class and taught the rest of her classes uninterrupted until the final bell rang. As she was gathering her stuff a friend name Erik walked in with an invitation.

"One of the new guys wants to start a new custom. He's saying that every Friday we should get a bunch of us teachers together and hit one of the towns dive bars. I told him that I was up for it and that I would drag you along with me. I've always wanted to check them out, but I know with my sensitive nature I wouldn't last in there alone. You better come bitch, or I'll slash your tires." He told her and smiled as he held her hands then lifted them and smelled them and gave her a strange look. "Really Nicola, It's the first damn day. What could have worked you up so much already." He said to her.

"I'm not sure. It was all kinds of sudden, but it happened and here we are. Who was it that recommended the new idea?" She asked.

Erik was Nicola's sounding board and she had told him years ago that she sometimes had to blow off steam in the middle of the day. He thought it was hilarious and him and his husband often laughed about it when they would all have lunch together. Erik's husband was the Principal and loved the idea of being in charge of Erik at work but being submissive to him at home. He was the replacement after the previous Principal got caught up in a sex for money issue with a few of the students.

"That new drink of delicious, Garrett. If only he was batting for my team, I would ask for a switch hitter for my dull husband. You are most definitely coming on Friday." He said before he turned on his heel and walked out of the door.

The rest of the day was a blur as she drove home then went out for dinner with Kevin. She talked in parsed words and the entire time her mind kept wandering back to Garrett. The more she thought about him the hornier she seemed to get and that night as they returned from the restaurant, she stopped Kevin before he opened the door to their car. She reached over after unbuckling his belt and unzipped his pants. Expertly she removed his still soft penis and began stroking it up and down.

Kevin sat quietly and watched this happen. He was afraid to move for fear of breaking her trance and scaring her inside to stop altogether. As his dick began to harden, she leaned down and took him in her mouth. She bobbed up and down getting his dick and pants all wet with the amount of saliva that was coming out of her mouth.

Once she felt her was as hard as he was going to get, she laid her seat back and told him that she needed to fuck right then and there. He found a way to traverse the center console dividing them and took his place uncomfortably between her legs. She pulled her little blue panties to the side and guided his cock into her waiting hole. He began sliding effortlessly in and out of her. He looked at her face and saw that she kept her eyes tightly closed. "Ugh, ugh, ugh." He heard her grunting and moaning as he pushed inside. "Smell my perfume" she said as she held her pussy drenched hand up to Kevin's nose. "Doesn't it smell good?" She asked.

"Fuck, yes it smells so good. I love the smell of your pussy. Oh shit, I'm about to cum." He told her as he was almost to the precipice of his own excitement.

"Oh god me too. Just a little more Garrett. Please just a little more, I can take it." She cooed in his ear. At the sounding of his name her eyes shot open wide and she struggled to recover with a lie that he might believe but before that came to mind she was rocked by a wonderful orgasm that left her fluids running down the crack of her ass into the back of her panties and finally into the seat in the car. Kevin had also finished with her at the sounding of the name that was far from his and he didn't know why that could have sent him over the edge.

They both sat silently in their cramped position. Both looking at each other but neither wanting to speak. Nicola broke the ice. "You know I always thought that Garrett Hedlund from that Tron movie was so sexy? I thought you wouldn't mind me trying out a fantasy of sleeping with a celebrity. Do you?" She asked after her lie. She hoped that he would believe it and not the reality that she was fantasizing of a Jared Leto type of body all tattooed up and hard at work between her legs.