His Wife & the Teacher Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicola looked down and saw the deep valley between her breasts. She knew that a lot of what she saw was the work of the bra pushing them together but looking down at them she was proud of how sexy it looked. 'Kevin loves this bra...' She thought and then felt a pang of guilt wash over her. She began trying to close the top with one hand, but Garrett walked over and pulled her hand away before telling her that she could break.

She released her top and walked to the head of the table. The pool table was placed so that it ran lengthwise from the wall in the back of the room to the opening to the rest of the bar. When she was at the head of the table she could look up and view everything and everyone in the bar. When she did that she felt like an animal at the zoo. All eyes seemed to be on her and not only that, she didn't see another woman in there.

As that sank in, she tried desperately to find at least one. She was finally able to find one...no, make that two other women. She still had her hand on the cue ball and her other on the stick, but those women made her take pause. They were openly blowing a couple of guys in the bar. Since it wasn't large, she could see them doing it but the dark of the bar precluded her from seeing much detail. She felt excited that this would happen so openly and thankful to be her with Garrett who could clearly take care of her. She also wondered if Kevin would have made her feel the same way.

Once she was brought back to the pool table by Garrett when he clapped in her line of sight she leaned down over the table and lined up her stick. Garrett stood at the other end of the table and watched her. Her white lace bra spilling out as her body twisted to shoot and her breasts begging to be set free from their cage.

He was more than ready to put her on the pool table and fuck her until she begged him to stop but he knew they weren't there yet. She hit the ball and it veered off to the right sharply. "That's a scratch." Garrett told her calmly. She lined up the ball again and again he enjoyed the view. Once more she hit the ball and this time it jumped off the table, hit the side rail and bounced to a roll on the floor until it hit the side wall.

Nicola looked up at him and smiled meekly, "It's been a while since I played pool." She told him.

"Let me give you a hand then." He said as she walked over to where the ball was on the floor. Garrett reached it first and leaned down to get the ball. From his new view he was looking up at her. He saw well up her skirt and her long legs. He had his hand on the ball but didn't move. "I gotta say, to see this every day, your students are a lucky group. He made it clear where he was looking and didn't try to look away as he said it. She looked at him and flattened out the skirt in front of her to block his view.

He looked up into her face and she smiled playfully before grabbing the bed of the skirt and quickly flaring it up enough to make a view from his angle spectacular. When she began her skirts movement, he quickly corrected his gaze to be on the skirt and was rewarded with a shot of her panties and to his pleasure they matched the color and texture of the bra she was wearing. "Well I can't wait to see more of that!" He said emphatically as he stood up. He handed her the ball and then walked with her to the head of the table where she placed the ball down.

"Who says you're gonna see more of that?" She asked with a wry smile. He didn't answer and only looked at her. She felt herself weaken at the knees but played it cool, or at least she hoped that she did. "Now stop staring and help me here." She said as she turned toward the table and leaned over it.

Garrett stepped so close to her that as she bent over the table is crotch was in contact with her ass. She wiggled slightly and then settled in position. Garrett placed his hands on her hips, "We are going to generate power using all of your body. He slowly moved his hands up her body and let both hands land on her breasts. Though she knew that Kevin wouldn't approve she did tell Garrett that she didn't mind a little groping after he displayed himself to her.

To her surprise though Garrett pulled her breasts out of her cups and she felt his fingers circle her nipples. She whispered to him, "Garrett you shouldn't do that. People can see us."

"Well, look at them. Does it look like they mind at all?" He asked her. She looked up and to her amazement she saw a row of men staring at them from the edge of the room. All of them looked like they hadn't seen a woman in decades and all of them seemed to be rubbing their pants as they stared at her exposure. "In fact. I think it would do you a world of good to try this shot without this dress in the way." As he said this, he released her breasts and lifted the dress over her head.

She wasn't sure whether it was the booze or her own libido that kept her from stopping him but soon enough she was standing at the head of the pool table with a gaggle of men staring at her in a shitty bar on the outskirts of town. Garrett reveled in her acceptance of his actions and without saying anything he unclipped her bra from the back and she let it fall to the floor.

Nicola closed her eyes as she felt the cool breeze tease her body and allowed herself the time to be excited before she put a stop to this. She only opened them again when she heard footsteps come toward them in the pool room. The man that approached them was a mountain.

By the look of him Nicola thought he must be over 300lbs and well over 6ft 5in. He was round and burly. His hair was jet black with strings of gray throughout it and it didn't look like he had ever heard of a comb. He too had a beard and as she stole looks around the bar, it was damn near impossible to find a man without one. "Garrett, Mind if I have a shot?" He said. The way he asked it made it sound like a demand and not a question.

"I don't know Tiny, I'm not sure if she's ready for you." He said to him.

"Tiny? Does that mean that you're?" She asked without finishing her sentence but instead held up her pinky and wiggled it in front of him. "Tiny" she finished saying.

"You know how sometimes nicknames can be accurate to what a person is or does and other times it can be the opposite?" Garrett tried to explain to the panty wearing housewife standing precariously in a bar with horny drunk men and teasing one of the biggest.

Tiny was already unzipping his pants as Garrett said this and caused him to stop talking. Tiny fished his own cock out of his pants and laid it on the edge of the table. It's size nearly matched that of Garrett, and she suspected that had he not been obese that it would dwarf Garretts. "Umm, that's not tiny." She said as she kept staring at it.

"Touch it." Tiny said as he grabbed her hand with the stick in it and pulled the stick out before resting her hand on his shaft. She tried briefly to pull it back but that only caused her to stroke him back and forth as his meaty paw held her firmly. 'Yeah, just like that. Stroke it you dirty slut." He said as he reached out his other hand and groped for her breasts.

She tried to back up, but Garrett was still in place and didn't seem to want to move. Instead he dove his thumbs into the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to pool at her feet. "I'm married. I have to go. Please stop. I don't want to..." She pleaded with them, but they didn't care to hear her. Her pleas were weak and as Tiny kept his hand on her to prevent it from moving he found that she was stroking him on her own now. Her eyes were mesmerized by how it was growing and how her small hand couldn't even wrap around it. Garrett behind her slid his hand between her legs and found her cunt soaking wet. She was so excited that her fluids were leaking down her legs.

"Hey Tiny, it seems this lady was playing with herself at school when she was watching me run the other day." He told Tiny over her shoulder as he began inserting a finger in and out of her already sopping wet pussy. "She shook my hand that day and it smelled like this." He said as he removed his finger and held it out for Tiny to smell. Nicola was mortified. These men were talking about her like she wasn't even here.

Tiny removed his hand from hers and she continued to stroke him. Garrett put his finger back inside Nicola and began fingering her pussy slowly. Tiny let her continue to stroke him but moved around the corner of the table which separated them and gripped the base with one hand while continuing to grope at Nicola's bared breasts. He paid special attention to her nipples that seemed to stand up with ease and begged for his attention. Tiny saw from her expression that she was still conflicted as her left hand stroked his still hardening cock. Her wedding ring shone brightly in the dim light of the bar. The conflicting he saw was quickly vanishing and being replaced with a pure willingness to that which was happening.

She felt Garrett push her upper body forward as he curled his finger inside of her to keep her lower body from moving forward. As she leaned forward Tiny gripped the base of his cock and pointed it upward with her hand still attached like it was glued on. She saw the head of his cock approaching her face and it looked like a train was about to slam full force into her. As she opened her mouth to protest, his head pressed against her lips.

Feeling the fleshy tip of his cock with her lips she surprised herself by trying to open wider until the entire head was now inside of her mouth. "Look at your cunt Garrett. This bitch looks like she's in heat and ready to breed." Tiny released her breast in order to place both hands on her head and pull her deeper onto himself. Garrett watched her oral assault and instead of intervening he inserted two more fingers inside of her. She began moaning as she was being assaulted in two ways.

Finally, Garrett removed his fingers and quickly fished his cock out of his pants. At this point it was quite the feat to watch as he was fully engorged and once freed from his jeans, he ended up hitting the back of her thighs and ass as it bounced up. He lined up the head with her opening that now glistened pink and from her being bent over he was presented with a clear target. As he pushed forward Nicola's eyes opened wide and she tried to move away from him but that just shoved Tiny even further down her throat. She stopped trying to get away from him and felt the girth of his head pass by her lips and then felt him slide in deeply.

Her eyes were open, but her field of vision was only to the sides of Tiny and there wasn't anything there but a wall. She closed her eyes and wrapped her hands around Tiny for balance and imagined the other people. She climaxed two times from just this position and as she neared a third, she felt Tiny unload in her mouth.

She felt like she was choking and tried to swallow it but when he pulled himself out, she still saw and felt a lot of cum drip out. Garrett turned her onto the table facing the crowd and began pounding harder into her. He lifted her leg up and pushed it forward onto the table so that her knee was resting on the table and her foot dangled off the edge. He piston in and out forcefully and reached forward grabbing a shock of her blond hair and pulled it back toward him.

She had never been treated so badly or felt so excited. She tried to lift up to lessen the pull but had to keep lifting until her breasts raised from the table. "Say hello to your fan club." Garrett said as he kept fucking her. She opened her eyes to see seven men at the edge of the table. All of them had their dicks out and were stroking them. She recognized just two of the men as those from the bathroom that Garrett had knocked out earlier.

The one whose cock she had hit and scratched was seemingly more ginger with how he stroked his cock. That now made her feel sad for hurting him. She also wondered where the rest of the people went. "We closed the bar to give you this private party. My friends love to help out a schoolteacher in need and judging by how quickly you made Tiny cum, I would say you are in need of a lot more.

She felt Garrett push deep into her then stayed hard against her ass as he filled her with his load. As he pulled out, he released her head and she fell flat on the table. She could feel her breasts squish against the green felt material and she felt empty when his cock was finally removed. As Garrett removed himself, he walked away from her and left his cock to hang limp between his legs and motioned for the men to come closer.

All seven men came over at the same time and she immediately felt 14 hands grabbing at her and penetrating her and pinching her and pulling her off the table. She came face to face with her bathroom attackers and he kissed her deeply. She returned his kiss and could taste stale beer and smelled cigarette smoke all over him. While she was kissing him, another man had a finger buried up to the knuckle in her asshole and two others had lifted her legs off the ground and spread them apart. Her bathroom molester broke their kiss then grabbed his cock and found his way to her floating cunt.

She could still feel Garretts cum dripping out of her until this new cock with the scratch filled her void. He stood still with a vicious grin as his friends pulled her up and down hard on his cock until he winced and came inside of her as well. Two other men took their time in mauling her breasts as he was filling her with cum. Her breasts were becoming tender and red from the continued abuse.

The man fingering her ass continued his assault and was able to turn her away from the table as he sat down on the edge and had the other men lift her up and as they lowered her down she felt his fingers come out and for an instant there was nothing happening until she felt the pressure at her back door again. This time however it was bigger than a finger but not as bit as Tiny. She told herself to relax and they pushed her down. Nicola didn't like it when Kevin tried to play with her ass, but this was different. She felt like she was being split in half and she needed something to hold onto. A very tall man walked between her legs and she quickly wrapped her arms around him as she sank fully onto his lap.

The many hands around her again forced her up and down as new hands took their place on her breasts and she felt them pinched and a few times a piercing shot of pain ripped from her nipples to her head. She was too busy to look down and see what damage was being done to her. Her support body in front of her wasn't there to help her but rather to help himself. His friends pulled her legs open and he found her pussy gaping open and a pool of cum slowly dribbling out. He pushed himself easily into her sloppy cunt that was turning red from abuse.

He rocked back and forth into her as she was lifted up and down and all three of them climaxed at the same time. The men filling her with cum were to slow to move out of the way and the remaining four men pulled her off the table and kneeled her down in the middle of them as they forced their cocks in her face. She greedily took the nearest one in her mouth and gripped a cock in each hand which left one remaining cock ignored. This man wasn't going to be ignored and instead he wiggled his way under her, and she released a cock long enough to guide him to her willing cunt. As she sat down, she reached up and grasped the last cock.

The four of them were energetic and though her own energy was waning she knew that she could finish them off. Nicola took turns in sucking one cock then the next then the next and moved between the three of them until the cock to her right unexpectedly shot a stream of cum into the side of her head and it dripped down onto her shoulder and to the tip of her breast. Then another came as soon as his cock entered her mouth. She kept him in her mouth until she had swallowed all of the cum that came out then released his now limp dick. This left the man on the left and the cock in her pussy to focus on.

She gripped the man's dick with both hands and jerked him with as much talent as she possessed, and he soon slapped her hands away and took a grasped of his own cock. He aimed it at her face and shot the first shot across her face then the remaining shots he aimed at her breasts and body. He then backed away and all the men watched as she leaned forward, in reverse cowgirl, she placed her hands on the sticky concrete flooring and began rocking back on and off his dick. The man between her legs was holding her hips and occasionally slapping her ass. She looked down her body and saw the cum drip from her nipples but there was something shiny that caught her attention.

She saw that each of her nipples now sported a piece of jewelry. A silver barbell was in each breast and with that realization she climaxed then fell onto the floor. The guy who failed to finish wiggled out from under her and pulled her ass up enough to force himself into her again. He jammed his way in and out a few more times until he pulled out and shot his load across her back. Then he also stood up and the nine men stood around her looking down at her. She was covered in sweat and cum and as she rolled over, they all laughed at the site of her.

Garrett held out his hand and she reached up to him. He helped her stand up and he handed her a bar rag. She could smell the stink of the bar and wondered if it had ever been cleaned. She decided that at this point it didn't matter and wiped off as much cum as she could from her body and tried to be ginger with her nipples since they were hurting more and more. Once she felt that she was semi-clean she took the dress that Garrett was handing her and put it back on. She looked around for her bra and panties but couldn't see either.

"That was impressive Nicola. Usually a woman can't take more than four of us before begging to stop." He said as he guided her to the exit of the bar. Someone handed her the purse she came in with and once they were outside and in Garretts car she pulled out her phone to look at the time. She saw that it was now 3am and when she launched the messages app there were new messages from both Kevin and Erik. To her horror there were messages back and forth from her phone to both of them including pictures of her gang-bang. Kevin had sent a picture of his hardened cock and she read about how excited he was. She couldn't handle anymore tonight and instead shut off her phone and rested her head on Garretts shoulder.

She would deal with today, tomorrow.