His Wife & the Teacher Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was thinking that that must have been it. I've never heard of another Garrett before or since seeing him in the movie." Kevin replied.

"Oh yeah, It's not that common at all." She said as they opened the door on the passenger side, and both tumbled out ungracefully in the dark of their driveway. They hurried inside and made it to bed without talking to each other much more.

The week seemed to fly by for Nicola and Friday was fast approaching. Erik kept popping by and counting down the days until Friday finally arrived. "Tonight's the nigh Bitch!" He sang as he danced into her room. 'Oh, is that what you're gonna wear? The men are all gonna be drooling, especially if you bend over in that thing. Let's see it without this stuffy sweater." He said.

Nicola looked down at her outfit. She was wearing a simple white dress. Similar to the red polka dot dress from Monday but this was a light cotton material with buttons down the center to her waist. Kevin told her many times that in the right light the top was quite transparent. The skirt portion was also cotton and ended just about her knees. She always enjoyed how it laid when she wore it and it felt softer than any other dress she owned. To keep people from seeing through her top she would wear a small pink cardigan buttoned up except for the top three buttons. That way you could see her dress but not what she was wearing under the dress. Now as Erik told her to remove the sweater, she unbuttoned it slowly and played it like she was giving him a striptease.

Once she removed the sweater, she tossed it on her desk haphazardly and faced Erik with her hands on her hips triumphantly. "Sexy bra sweet. What is that, Lace?" He asked as he walked toward her and pulled her shirt out and looked down her top.

"My god Erik, if you and I weren't friends and you weren't so gay I would have to file a sexual harassment claim against you." She said as she slapped his hands away and pulled her top to her chest.

"That's true but really, I'm just making sure that you look like the tastiest treat at the bar tonight. I know you aren't on the menu but it's so much fun to watch the dogs beg for scraps isn't it?" He asked her. She only smiled slyly and nodded as she thought about their previous trips to bars where Erik played a spectacular wingman and they laughed heartily at the end of all those nights. "Are you wearing matching panties as well?" He asked.

"Yes, yes I am." She replied.

"Well don't you look like a slutty virgin bride all in white." He responded as he looked at her sideways from eyes to legs then back to her eyes. "Come on you hussy it's time we get going or all the good seats will be taken." He told her as he grabbed her hand and dragged her out the door. She barely had time to grab her small purse before he dragged her out of the classroom.

Outside, Erik and her walked to his car and climbed in. As Erik drove away from the school and they chatted like the good friends they were Nicola lowered the visor on her side to allow her to see how she looked. What she saw was her typical schoolteacher look. She kept her hair in a ponytail to keep it from distracting her during the lessons and her purple rimmed glasses that helped her read better.

She pulled the elastic band holding her hair back and as it fell around her face it still held a pinch in the hair where the band had restricted it all day. She ran her fingers through her blonde hair and shook it back and forth. When she stopped and looked again her hair fell in simple waves. It was messy but to her it seemed to work. Next, she removed her glasses. She could see fine without them and typically only needed them to read. She put the glasses in her purse and the elastic around her wrist then looked over at Erik as he drove. "How do I look you slut?" She asked him.

"That's funny, you calling me a slut, when it's you that looks like a lioness out looking for a kill. You look like you're gonna have trouble getting out of there tonight." He replied back after stealing a look over at her while he drove. In short order they arrived outside of the bar they were meeting at. The bar stood separate from the other surrounding buildings and was in a more derelict part of the city. There were no windows on the building and from what they could see only a double-doored front entrance and a small back door both the front and back door looked like they had started with glass inserts by now only had plywood panels and graffiti covering the doors.

The parking lot was white gravel and as Erik drove over it, they heard and felt the constant crunch under the wheels until he found a spot and put the car in park. Both Erik and Nicola looked around the parking lot and recognized a few other familiar cars and all of them seemed to still have their occupants in them. She watched as Tasha, Katy and Rachel climbed out of Rachels car and Adam and Brett came together. The other cars were empty and still.

The teachers all gathered together about 20 yards from the front doors of the bar and looked at each other apprehensively. Adam and Brett took this chance to look over the teachers and away from school they felt safer to really stare at Nicola's body. She saw their looks and felt naked under their gaze. This feeling was broken when the front doors swung open at the same time and Garrett walked out like he owned all the space around him.

He had changed from his professional look at school and now sported a T-shirt with ripped off sleeves from a concert for a band called Social Distortion and the concert date emblazoned on the shirt was five years ago. Paired with that he was wearing a pair of well-worn jeans. The material in different areas was threadbare and soft from years of wear. With those he had a pair of thick work boots with scuffs and scrapes all over them. His look didn't resemble the other teachers and they all seemed conflicted when he approached them.

"Garrett?" Nicola asked him as he neared them.

"Who else would it be?" He said.

"You look very different from earlier today. I guess this is what you meant by the kids being distracted." She stated as she caught herself looking at the sleeves of tattoos and wondering how long it took him to get them and how much it hurt. She was able to break her own fog of thought in time to see him watch her as she was staring. Then she averted her gaze to where the other ladies were standing, and they were all pointing at him and whispering to each other. Nicola liked them but suddenly felt territorial over Garrett. She wasn't sure why, but she walked up to him and reached up, wrapping her arms around his neck and pressing her breasts into his chest.

She then felt his arms wrap around her small waist just above the swell of her ass. He let his hands rest comfortable at the crook of her lower back and her ass. She then broke the hug and wrapped her arm into one of his and walked him toward the door of the bar. When she looked back, she saw that the girls hadn't moved but that Brett and Adam followed them, and Erik tailed behind them.

Inside she tried to see what happened to the girls and asked Erik once he made his way to her. He told her that "They scared each other out of coming in and decided instead to head back into the good part of town and get a Mimosa together where they weren't going to catch a needle."

At this Nicola rolled her eyes and Erik replied by hitting her lightly on the arm and said, "I know right?"

The five of them found a table in the middle of the bar with high seats and as soon as everyone was seated Garrett stood up and went to the bar. He returned a few moments later with a tray filled with shots and bottles of beer. "I have to admit a secret to y'all, I've been here before. In fact, I know just about everyone in here." He told them as he passed around bottles of beer and shots to each of them. They all looked at each other held up their glasses and toasted.

"To new friends and a new year at school!" Nicola said as she looked over at Garrett who clinked her glass first then the others before he took his shot then drank his entire beer. He then encouraged everyone else do the same thing before returning to the bar and back again with another round. He repeated this a few times and already they all felt the effects of the drinks.

Erik's phone rang and he told Nicola that he had to leave and that she should come with him. Garrett overheard his conversation and offered to bring her home later, if she wanted to. Erik thought he looked dangerous sexy but also safe and nice and looked to Nicola to make up her mind. "I'll just catch a ride from him later. No worries, I'll text you when I get home tonight." She told him as she hugged Erik and kissed him goodbye. Erik walked to the door of the bar then turned around to look over the bar one last time and it looked like a pack of Hyenas here all looking at their center table and he felt a chill run down his back before he slipped out into the night air.

After Erik left Brett and Adam were starting to look green around the gills and soon also had to leave. Nicola ordered them an Uber and they left her alone without saying a word of concern for her in this dive bar in a shitty part of town. Nicolas blond hair and white dress shone like neon lights in the bar filled with blacks and rubbed brass.

Garrett let them all leave before returning to the table with more drinks for them and after placing the drinks on the table he moved his chair closer to Nicola and placed his hand on her thigh. "You know I'm married Garrett? Nothing can happen here." She told him as she looked in his eyes over the top of her drink. She told him but made no effort to remove his hand.

"Happen? No, I was just wanting to make sure I had your full attention. I wanted to tell you that I placed that perfume you were wearing on Monday. If I'm not mistaken that was the smell of a sweet pussy. Wasn't it?" He asked her without shame. She was mid swallow of her beer and as he said that she forgot how to swallow and ended up spilling her beer and Garrett watched it run down her chin and drip onto her chest before she tipped the bottle back up. She wiped her face, but Garrett was distracted by the beer that was glistening on her chest. He felt that this was a great excuse for his next move.

He grabbed a napkin from the table and quickly moved it to her chest, "You spilled a little beer here." He told her as he made contact on her skin.

"I can do that." She assured him and reached for his hand and the napkin.

"Sure thing, but I almost got it all." He said as he slid the napkin further down her chest to where the buttons of the dress were. Then once there he pulled his hand back. The entire time he was pulling his hand back he was putting pressure on that top button that already seemed flimsy and willing to pop open. Sure enough, as his hand returned to himself her top button had come undone. He stared at her cleavage that began to present itself and felt his cock begin to grow. He was thankful to have worn jeans because if this happened at work, he would have a lot of explaining to do.

"HEY CLYDESDALE, tell your woman to open those legs. We wanna see what's under that skirt!" A yell came across the bar. It surprised Nicola how much it startled her in this already noisy bar.

"Fuck all the way Off Tiny, she's with me and I don't share my toys." Garrett yelled out in response. Nicola stood up with a disgusted look on her face. She grabbed her purse and walked away from Garrett at the table. As she was leaving, she remembered that she didn't have her car and that she had to pee badly.

"I'm going to the restroom, When I get out you are taking me home and we will not ever talk about this again. Do you understand me?" She said with anger in her eyes.

"That's fine. You knew this was a dive bar and you can't expect the cucumber sandwich eating fairy boys that all talk about their boring lives to be here. If I didn't say what I did then they would have you spread out on the pool table with your panties in someone's pocket and cock in all of your available holes." He told her matter of factly. She turned on her heel and on a quick scan of the room, found the toilet. She walked to it and opened it angrily.

The bathroom matched the rest of the establishment. It was dirty and smelled of piss. There were sinks that seemed unused and dirty on a black countertop. On the opposite wall were two urinals and next to those were two stalls. The stall with the wall next to the urinals was available and the stall by that one had the door torn off and hanging by a single hinge.

Nicola ducked into the stall with the working door. She lifted her dress and wrapped it tightly around her, pinching the fabric with her arms before pulling her panties down just enough to be able to squat and relieve herself. As she peed, she thought about what Garrett had said just then and she began to see his logic. She felt as though she were too harsh, and he had done nothing but be nice to her up to this point. 'Perhaps she was wrong to act so hostile.' She thought.

As she was finishing, she heard the door to the bathroom open and two men laughing as they walked in. They were talking to each other about her. "Did you see the slut all in white that Clydesdale brought in?" One man said.

"She's in here you idiot." The other said. Then she heard a loud Whack sound as one of the men punched the other.

"Oh Yeah? Must have missed that." The men walked to the urinals and she heard them receiving themselves as she tried to quietly pull her panties up after wiping and smooth out her dress. She wanted to wait for the men to leave the bathroom before she came out because they didn't seem like ones that she wanted to meet. While she waited, she heard them both finish and looked to the wall shared with the urinal and to her surprise a cock was pushed through and nearly touched her hand.

She screamed loudly and batted at the hard cock sticking out of the wall. From the other side she heard a man cry out in pain and the cock withdrew from the hole. "YOU FUCKING CUNT!" One of the men said. Nicola tried to open the door quickly and run out. As she was reaching for the bathroom door a pair of strong hands grabbed her by the hair and yanked her back. She fell backward on the floor and then struggled to get up as she was being pulled back by the root of her hair.

The man with the grip on her hair stood her in front of himself and pointed to his exposed cock. There was a red scratch where her wedding ring had caught it and it seemed to run the length of his member. "You need to say sorry to my dick with your mouth NOW!" He commanded her and grabbed her hand and wrapped it around his cock. She was too scared to do anything and looked to the other man in there with them for help. He looked on and gave her a gesture that said, 'You're either gonna do it of your own free will or he's going to do it anyway.' Resigned to the idea that she was about to be sexually molested in the bathroom that she shouldn't have come to in the first place was sinking in. She heard the bathroom door open and feared that more men would be joining in.

Instead she heard a hard impact and the man's cock slipped out of her hands as the body was sliding to the floor. She looked into his face once more and saw that his eyes were vacant and empty. The man behind him stepped forward to meet the same fate and she once again heard a damaging impact followed by a second one and that man joined his friend on the ground. A pair of gentle hands helped her up and turned her around. She was face to face with Garrett.

Upon seeing him she burst into tears and cried into his shoulder. "You have no idea what they were going to do to me." She sobbed. He didn't speak to her and just let her cry on his shoulder. He waited for her to calm down before looking at her.

"That shouldn't have happened in here. With me you are safe. How about we let you relax a little bit and have a beer." She nodded her head gently and they walked out together. She clung to his side and he wrapped his hand around her. He let it sit on her right flank and felt her bra and the side of her breast. She didn't seem to mind.

After two more beers she seemed to be coming around again and though it was past midnight she was again enjoying herself in his company. "Why do they call you Clydesdale?" She asked him.

"Truthfully?"

"Yes of Course." She said.

"It's because there's not a lot of men that can match me in size." He told her as he briefly looked down at his pants. She followed his gaze, then blushed lightly after she snapped her head up from looking at his crotch. Garrett only smiled at her with a self-confident smirk.

"But I saw you on the track at school on Monday and you had these short running shorts on. There's no way you could hide a monster in those things." She told him.

"I could prove it to you if you like."

She looked back down in his lap and bit her lower lip. She thought about Kevin at home and felt guilty about wanting to see something that other men found so impressive it required a nickname like that. She looked up and he told her, "You keep looking at me like that and you're not gonna have to ask to see it. You're just gonna get hit by it."

"Bullshit, you wouldn't pull it out here."

"What do I get if I do?" He replied.

"What do you want?"

"How about we play some pool and you don't get all slap happy if I take a few liberties along the way?" He asked her as he put his hand in his lap and held his dick in his hand. In the dark of the bar she couldn't see what he was holding.

"After what happened in the bathroom, I think that I can deal with a little handsy. But that's a moot point because there are too many people in here for you to pull it out." She said with conviction

That was until he stood up from the chair and she heard a large man at the bar with a big beard call out, "Clydesdale's about to show it off!" Then she knew she already lost this round. She watched with amazement as he stood near her and unbuttoned his pants then unzipped his pants.

The sound of the zipper etched in her mind and felt like a hundred hands grabbing at her mind telling her to run but her fascination was stronger. Once unzipped he opened the flaps to the sides and pushed a hand inside. Nicola still felt that he was making it up until she saw him pull his hand back up and in his grip was a fleshy snake. Her mouth gaped open and once it was fully out, she pulled her hands to her open mouth.

"Tell me, do you want to be stripes or solids?" He asked with a huge smile.

"......It's so big!.....How do you.....Can a girl take...Oh My God!" She finally was able to spit out. She felt her nipples harden and her pussy moisten at the size of his cock and the fact it was so near her. She hadn't held another cock since her Bachelorette party and Kevin didn't know about that night either.

"I'll answer all of your questions, don't worry. First, let's go play some pool." He told her as he put away his cock but left his pants unzipped and unbuckled. He gripped her hand with his and led her over to the back of the bar that had an empty pool table. She first noticed that he was holding her hand with the same one he was just holding his enormous cock with and the other was how many stains seemed to be on the pool table. To her it seemed that these players were very reckless with their balls.

When they got there, Garrett turned to face her and held her close by wrapping one hand around her waist and with the other he reached up to Nicola's top. He looked directly in her eyes and unbuttoned three more buttons of the top of her dress. Then he released her and looked her over. "Now you are ready to play me in Pool at this table." He said as he turned grabbed a pool cue and handed it to her. He then grabbed a cue for himself.