His Wife, Groomsman's Prize

Story Info
Unwitting Husband Cucked by a groomsman.
6.3k words
3.02
33.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fair warning, This story is about a cuckold experience. If that's not for you then don't waste your time. For everyone else enjoy this wife getting talked out of her dress and her husband watching it happen.

-------------------------------------------------

"Damn it Josh! I have nothing to wear!" She said and he could tell his wife was serious. Her strong temper and emotions were well behind every utterance of words and inflection that she verbalized from inside of their small closet. He couldn't understand the sentiment because her clothes took up more than half of the entire closet space and he was already dressed in the dress pants and button-down maroon shirt he wore waiting on the bed for her to get dressed for their friend's wedding.

They had known about the wedding for months now and she had been excited to get a chance to wear a nice dress and she had told him that she already knew what she was going to wear. He recalled that she had told him that she would wear the pretty blue and white flowered dress that tied around her neck. Recalling this but not verbalizing it to her he stood and walked up to her in the closet and turned her to him and embraced her tightly. As they hugged and he could feel her sobbing into his chest he reached out into her clothes and found the dress in question and pulled it off the hanger.

"Here, try this one babe." He said and handed her the dress as they broke their hug. She looked at his hand and he saw a smile and a small chuckle emanate from her small body. He watched as the dainty hand with chipped red nail polish grip the dress and lift it up to inspect the garment. She seemed to eye it judgmentally but didn't discard it. He thought that was a promising sign.

"So now you're a personal dresser huh? What would I do without you?" She asked him and walked to the bed and laid it out on the bed gently. He loved to watch her and watching her get dressed was something even more fun for him. All his fantasies started with her being undressed and he liked to think that watching her dress was like watching his present wrap itself.

She busied herself after nodding her head to affirm to herself that this was the correct dress for her. It had a white floral print over the entire dress and a dark strip of fabric three inches wide that wrapped around the dress directly under her bust. The dress had a single strap that wrapped and tied behind her neck. Often when she wore it, she questioned herself multiple times if there was too much cleavage showing with her gravity defying B-cup breasts.

Josh loved the dress on her for that very reason though. He loved the looks she would get in the dress and thought that the blue in the dress contrasted her pale skin at an amazing level. Her dark curly hair would cascade over her shoulder and often draw even more attention to her breasts.

The length of the dress wasn't sexy as it ended at her feet and often worked to cover her feet and she regularly tripped over the hem and had to hold it up while she walked to stop from doing it all night. She would even hold it up while she danced. He watched as she took off her black tank top she wore, and he saw her breasts come into view for the first time today and he felt himself suck in his breath at the sight of her pale pink nipples.

"Are you afraid of scaring the wild nipple?" She said in a bad Australian accent and laughed as she covered her chest playfully with her hand. She then turned her back to him and pulled her shorts down off her long slender legs and kicked them to the side. She seemed to float across the room and pulled a small slip out of a dresser drawer and pulled it up her legs.

Josh figured that she would choose to wear a pair of her sexy panties, but she kept her white briefs on that she had been wearing earlier. They weren't ugly full-bottom high-rise bloomers, but they also weren't sexy black lace thongs either. This pair was white with purple and orange dots on them. They had a small panel of fabric that covered her hairy mound, and it also covered her ample rear as well with small strings that rode over her hips to connect the front and back. He was only able to see them briefly before the slip was pulled up to her waist then he could only vaguely see them through the light material of the slip.

She then stood in front of the full-length mirrors that adorned the closet doors and seemed to marvel at herself. Her hand ran from the crease between her perfect breasts and let her fingertips slide effortlessly along her belly and then lightly over her slip. Josh watched with fascination as she closed her eyes and saw her shudder slightly as her hand transitioned from her skin to her slip, she then opened her eyes again and stepped to the bed and picked up the dress and moved one leg then the other into the dress and lifted to her waist.

Josh knew that he was about to lose sight of Amanda's breasts and took a mental picture of them to tide him over for the duration of the wedding. He couldn't wait until later tonight when he would get to take the dress off her and play with her body. Josh felt himself harden as he imagined taking off her dress and playing with her wet pussy. Amanda didn't seem to notice Josh standing and after she lifted the two straps up and around her neck then tied them together, she looked over at Josh and seemed surprised to see him standing there.

Amanda reached into the top of the dress and lifted her breasts one at a time to ensure that they were sitting in the dresses top correctly and that her nipples were even. She knew that if she were to get excited in this dress that the outline of her excitement would be evident in the dress, and she didn't want her tits to be wonky. Josh saw that she was nearly ready, and he slipped on his shoes, and she likewise grabbed her, and they walked out of their home together. As they walked out, they saw their neighbor walking his trash bin back to the side of his house. Josh never felt comfortable with how he would seem to stare at her when she was out of the house tending to the garden or washing the car.

He was sure that he had seen him adjusting himself as he stared at her from his windows on the rare days that she laid out in the backyard in her small pink bikini. Now he seemed to leer at her in her dress and to his astonishment he even shouted from his yard,

"Damn it Amanda you look sexy as hell. Call me if Josh is too drunk to please you tonight and I would be more than happy to help you out." He said without a trace of regret and Amanda seemed to just wave him off. Josh saw her chest go a shade redder than it had been a moment before and chalked that up to her embarrassment. The truth was that Amanda knew he liked to watch her, and she liked being watched. She especially liked to saunter around in her small outfits with the blinds open when Josh wasn't home.

The drive to the wedding was uneventful for them as well as the wedding itself. The reception was going to be taking place at a nearby hotel. As they were ready to drive to the hotel for the reception, they saw that one of the groomsmen seemed to come out of the venue a little confused and was looking around the parking lot. "You should see if he needs a ride honey." Amanda said to Josh as he started to drive out of their parking spot.

Josh gave a small huff but turned the wheel of the car and as they neared him still looking around confused Josh positioned the car so that Amandas window was next to him. She rolled her window down and Amanda turned to him out the window. "You're Mike, right?" She asked him.

"Yeah..." He said without looking down or acknowledging her presence other than to answer her. His eyes still seemed to roam the quickly emptying parking lot. Defeated he finally looked down and Amanda saw that his eyes seemed to dip immediately to the valley between her breasts and he smiled then spoke again, "Yes, I am Mike. Are you heading over to the reception? Looks like I lost my ride and I've been drinking all day with Justin, and I don't want to drive." He told her without ever meeting her eyes.

"Sure thing, but did you want to look me in the eyes at least for a moment so that I think that you'll remember what I look like later when you try to bring my husband and I drinks to say thank you for the drive?" She said and smiled as his eyes slowly raised to meet hers. "I'm Amanda and this is my husband Josh." She introduced themselves to him. He leaned down and looked into the window at the small statured man with barely 160lbs soaking wet poured into wrinkly button-down shirt and cheap pants.

Mike seemed to think he looked like a joke and laughed but waved with a friendly smile then stole a glance down at Amanda once again as he opened the back door of their car and climbed in. As Josh drove to the hotel he listened as Mike and Amanda seemed to get along like they had known each other for years. Mike let it be known that he had rented a suite at the hotel because he knew that he would be too drunk to go anywhere and wanted to impress the bridesmaid he had his eyes set on. Amanda tried to guess which of the women he fancied but he didn't seem willing to divulge the information to her.

Amandas body was turned in her seat and faced back towards Mike in the back seat. Mike had moved across the bench to Josh's side of the car to better see and talk with Amanda. By the time they arrived Amanda was more engaged with Mike than she was with Josh. In fact, as they all climbed out of the car Josh found himself lagging the two of them as they walked ahead and continued talking animatedly.

Josh was caught off-guard when he saw Mike hook his arm through Amanda's arm and lead her into the hotel lobby. They stayed together all the way into the reception when Mike said loud enough for Josh to hear, "I'm gonna get us some drinks. I'll find y'all." He said then walked away. Amanda held his hand as he left them, and it almost seemed like a lovers parting but that wouldn't make any sense as they had just met.

Josh found a table by the dance floor and quickly grabbed it. He was happy that there were only two chairs at the table and figured that it would mean that their new friend wouldn't spend long with them. They sat together and watched the couples begin to find their ways to the dance floor. "Josh! Take me for a dance please!" She pleaded with him. The floor was getting filled up, but he felt awkward and uncomfortable on a dance floor and while he would be happy to talk to people and mingle, he had no intention of getting on the dance floor any time soon.

"When a slow song comes on then we can dance. Is that alright?" He asked her. She noticeably slumped in her chair and looked out at the dance longingly. She saw the others that passed by their table as they moved around the dance floor with wide smiles, and she wanted to have that happiness, but she couldn't go out and dance alone. As she sat there staring at the dancers, she saw another of the groomsmen make his way from the dance floor and head towards them.

"Mind if I have this dance?" He said without introducing himself to either Amanda or Josh. Amanda was taken aback and looked at Josh for what his reaction was. Josh was equally as taken aback and looked from her to the groomsmen and shrugged his shoulders then waved his hands towards Amanda in an 'It's her call' kind of way. Amanda saw this and gave up on trying to plead with him and reached out her small hand and placed it into this stranger's hand and he pulled her gently into the heart of the dance floor. Josh lost sight of them almost immediately and after three fast songs played, he began to wonder, 'what's taking her so long?'

At last, a slow song came on and he stood to see if he could get his dancing completed for the night. As he surveyed the crowd that now moved slowly, he still had trouble finding his wife on the floor. He saw the four groomsmen all facing each other and the other guests giving them a wide birth, but he couldn't see Amanda. He sat down and figured that she would find him when she tired. As he heard the band finish playing the song, he saw Mike parting the crowd and walked to the table with an empty glass in one hand and a full one in the other. Beside him was Amanda with an empty glass of her own.

"Your wife is a hell of a dancer Josh!" Mike said as he sat on Amandas chair. Amanda seemed lost for a moment as she held the empty glass against her abdomen and looked from Josh to Mike then back again. Mike was the first to act and stepped up from the chair and motioned for Amanda to have a seat. As she slid towards the seat Josh saw Mike slide his hand along the back of her dress and clearly pressed against her ass as he did. "Unless of course you think we could share the seat my dear?" He said to her with a vicious smile pasted on his face. In Josh's opinion it was the kind of fake smile you would see on a used car salesman that was trying to get you to buy the worst car in the lot and believe it was the best.

"I couldn't..." Amanda said as she paused from sitting down. Josh could see her thinking about what he offered and when she didn't sit down right away Mike took that as her agreement and he stole the chair from her and sat back down. Now with his back to the dance floor Amanda stepped towards him and his legs that spread open on her approach. She turned towards Josh and stared at him as she slowly sat down on this man's lap.

Josh watched as Mike handed her the full glass and she happily took it and tilted its contents back until the glass was empty. Josh was ready to tell her to take it easy on the drinks when he saw that a small amount of the liquid spilt from the glass and dribbled down her chin and fell onto her chest. Mike also saw this happen and happily watched the dribble of fluid slide effortlessly down her top and between her breasts. "Oh, to be that liquid." Mike said as he let his hands lay gently on Amandas dress clad thighs slowly sliding them back and forth.

"Don't be so naughty. What would my husband say if he could see you." She said to him.

"You mean him?" Mike said and removed a hand from her thigh and pointed across the table at Josh who seemed dumb founded at what he was seeing. "My guess is that he won't say anything." He said then looked at Josh and winked as he replaced his hand back on her thigh a little higher than before. As Josh was about to admonish Amanda for being too friendly the other three groomsmen emerged from the crowd with three other women who all seemed to be heavily intoxicated. The men each carried a drink in their hands and upon arriving then set their glasses down next to Amanda. She picked up a glass and drank it without seeing who's it was.

"Alright boys, no more needed. She's primed already. Time to get lost." Mike said and the three men departed, leaving their glasses behind and their arms wrapped around the waist of the women they were escorting around. When Josh looked back at Amanda, she was finishing one of the two remaining glasses and her eyes were glazed over as she eyed the remaining glass. "Josh grab that last drink mate!" Mike told him and he readily grabbed it in time to beat Amandas outstretched limb from grasping it. "You gotta drink it or she's gonna do it and by the looks of it she's in no mood to have more." Mike said.

Josh could see the truth in this statement and before he could wonder why Mike didn't have the drink, he tilted the glass back and swallowed the contents easily. He was surprised at how smooth the liquor seemed to go down and he set the glass down on the table and looked back at Amanda that was shooting arrows with her eyes for him taking her last drink from her.

"Josh, I'm suddenly not feeling so good. I think I need to lay down." She told him and Mike could feel her sway on his lap. Her movement had the benefit of sliding lightly along his growing cock and he encouraged her movement.

"Okay, Let's head home then." Josh said and stood up.

"You can't drive! That drink was strong enough to put down an elephant." He was told by Mike.

"What are you talking about? I couldn't even taste any alcohol." Josh incredulously stated.

"Yeah, That's the point dumb fuck. My company created a liquor that tastes sweet and goes down easy without the taste and burn of most alcohol but it's strong and you will feel it soon. It's better to just get her to lie down for a bit here in the hotel. I've got a room we can take her to, and she'll be alright." He said and stood with Amanda squeezed against himself with his hands. Josh didn't see another option and didn't want to risk driving home and possibly getting pulled over.

He reached out for Amanda, but she wrapped her arm around Mikes shoulder and leaned into him. "213" Mike said handing him his room key then wrapped his arm low around her waist and as Josh led them out Mike and Amanda walked behind him. Mike took his Tim and let his hand slide down to grip and grope the inebriated young wife as they walked to the elevator.

In the elevator the three of them were alone for the short ride up to the 2nd floor but Josh saw in the reflection of the mirrors that Mike wasn't being an innocent helper but rather seemed to be helping himself to a feel of his wife. Josh could feel himself getting angry but also, he could feel his pants getting a little tighter in the front. The conflicting emotions were perplexing to him but as he began to think on it the doors opened, and Mike reached out and nudged him forward. Once again Josh led the way with his wife and her support following behind.

Josh opened the door and walked into the darkened room and turned on the lights as Mike and Amanda made their way inside. Mike led his wife to the edge of the bed where he set her down. She cocked one leg onto the bed as she sat on the edge and her dress parted as she did. The two men had a view between her thighs and were greeted with the purple and orange dots on her panties. "Mmmm" was all he heard utter from Mike as he stared between his wife's legs.

"Mike, do you have any ice? When she drinks like this she likes to suck on some ice." Josh asked Mike who pointed at the ice bucket on the tray by the door. Mike knew it was empty, but he didn't say anything to Josh as he walked to the bucket and picked it up. "It's empty, where's the machine." He asked.

"Damned if I know. Down the hall? On the 15th floor? Go find out." Mike said differentially as he still stared between his wife's legs. "Let's get you sitting back on the bed there sweetheart." Josh heard Mike say as he started out the door. He didn't like the idea of leaving his wife with this guy but he knew she needed the ice and so he glanced back as he was leaving and saw Mike easily scoop her up and move her up the bed and laid her down on a pillow at the head of the bed.

After Josh had left Mike reached a hand out and placed it on her abdomen and slid it up to the bottoms of her breasts and rubbed back and forth gently. As he did, he saw her move multiple times as if trying to get comfortable. "Maybe you need to take down the top of your dress?" He told her. She looked down at him through hazy eyes and smiled before sitting up on the bed.

As she reached behind her head, she shook her head and they both heard the door to the room open and close. Mike didn't turn around but instead stared intently at Amanda as she glanced at Josh with the bucket of ice and then returned Mikes stare as she untied the knot behind her neck and slowly pulled the dress away from her neck then she started to lower her arms with the ties in her hands, drawing the top of the dress down along with it.

"Amanda! He'll see your breasts!" They heard Josh expound as he cradled the bucket of ice like it was a child to his chest.

"Calm down, they're only tits and from what Mike's told me they aren't even the first pair he's seen today. He told me that Justin was sharing pictures of his new wife with all the groomsmen at last night's bachelor party. So, do mine measure up to hers?" She said as she pulled the top of her dress all the way down until it bunched at her waist. Both Mike and Justin stared at her breasts. She seemed confident in their size and shape and looked directly at Mike as she pushed her chest out towards him.

12