His Wife, Groomsman's Prize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, to be fair they aren't in the same state. You see, her nipples were rock hard in the pictures and your cute pink nipples seem quite relaxed." He told her moving closure and leaning nearer to her. "But I have an idea on how to help us." He told her and turned to Josh still standing like a statue. Mike reached out and dipped his hand into the bucket of ice and took out two pieces that began melting in his hand as he turned back to Amanda still sitting up in the bed. She looked wary at Mike as he walked back to her on the bed and as he reached down Josh dropped the ice and stomped angrily to the edge of the bed.

"That's my wife! Keep your hands off her!" He demanded. She looked at him like he was an alien with three heads and no common sense.

"Your wife! Am I your property? Are you kidding me?" She said quietly then reached out and gripped Mikes hands and pulled them towards her breasts until she felt the cold stinging sensation of the ice against her nipples. "It's... not like... I'm giving him... a blowjob... but keep acting like this and I... will." She stammered as the cold bit into her sensitive nipples. Mike could feel the skin around her areoles tighten and pinch towards the hardening tips of her nipples. He moved the ice around the areola until they completed melted and the water dripped from the curve of her breast. He then rubbed his large finger on her nipples without a complaint coming from her lips.

Instead of telling him to stop she simply looked from Josh to Mike and asked him, "So?"

"I'd say they are very nice indeed." He confidently said and leaned down and took one of her nipples in his mouth and began to lick at the moistened nub and his fingers continued to manipulate the other nipple and pinched it lightly with his fingertips. As Josh stood watching what was happening, he felt like he couldn't interfere further or risk making everything worse. "You know," Mike said as he pulled away from her nipple for a moment, "He showed me her wet pussy as well." And slid his hand down between her legs. He watched her face as it looked from him to Josh and back to him.

Her legs slowly slid open further and further which allowed him further access up her dress. "It feels like a furnace and I'm not even touching your cunt yet." He said as his hand slid closer and closer to her panty covered pussy. The dress bunched enough up her legs to expose her panties to both men.

"Well, you boys were using your hands very well on the dance floor and I may be a little wet right now." She told him and bit her lower lip.

"What happened on the dance floor?" Josh asked, he was surprised that he was even able to form words with how many emotions he was feeling as his wife was in the hands of another man.

Amanda looked up to him from the bed and raised her eyebrows, "Sure you want to hear?" She asked and Josh nodded quickly. She then looked down to the front of his pants and laughed then as she laughed Josh watched her jump slightly and looked between her legs to see that Mike was now rubbing her pussy overtop of her panties. "O, Mike you bad boy." She playfully scolded him as she looked back at Mike but made no attempt to remove his hand.

Instead, she moved her hips forward which placed more pressure on her pussy. "Mike and his friends were passing me around like a thick joint and they had wandering hands. They seemed to like *accidentally* touching my ass and tits but this is better." She said without breaking eye contact with Mike.

Josh tried to reach down without making it obvious and began rubbing his fully erect cock through his pants. Mike caught the movement out the side of his eyes and laughed at Josh as he looked over, "You like seeing someone playing with your wife, don't you?" He asked.

"N... No?" He said in a questioning tone like he wasn't sure of the answer as his hand continued to rub the front of his pants.

Mike pulled his hand from her pussy and held his hands out to Amanda who grasped them. He then pulled her up off the bed and as she stood, he released her hands and leaned down and pulled her dress and slip down until they puddled on the floor. She stepped out of the dress then posed as if looking for approval for her bodies shape. He smiled and nodded appreciatively at her then lightly pushed her between her breasts and she fell back onto the bed. Her breasts shook as she landed and both men seemed to be enthralled by the show.

Mike reached down and gripped her ankle and spread her leg open wide and the wet spot on her panties was clear to both men in the dim light of the room. "Pull those to the side." Mike said quietly but assertively, and she obeyed the order as it was given without a thought to Josh. She reached between her legs and gripped the side of her panties leg hole with her fingertips and slid it to the side slowly. Mike heard Josh breath in loudly as they both saw the glistening shine of her sex came into view with an engorged clit that peeked out of her hood.

Mike kneeled and moved closer to her, and Josh watched as this man that was a stranger not two hours prior was now inches from his wife's exposed pussy and neither of them seemed to be doing anything about it. He felt himself climax and the front of his pants stained with the cum that dribbled from his cock and he felt it slide down his leg. Mike though moved his head down and inhaled the smell of her sex and looked into Amandas eyes. Without saying anything he leaned further into her until he darted out his tongue and contacted her clit and she moaned loudly as her eyes closed and she arched her back and pushed her hips towards his mouth.

Josh felt embarrassed and humiliated but continued to stand at the edge of the bed watching everything happen. "Hey Josh buddy, Hand me a couple pieces of ice will ya?" Mike asked him like he was at a barbecue, and he was asking for a new beer. Josh didn't know why but he did as he was asked and reached into the dropped bucket and found the few pieces that hadn't spilled onto the floor and then handed them to Mike who then pressed them between her legs and against her pussy.

Amanda moaned again and Mike pushed two cubes into her already soaking wet pussy then moved the other cube until it rested directly on her clit and held it there as removed it around her clit like he had done to her nipples earlier. While he moved it slowly around her moans turned into screams as she reached a climax and to Josh's surprise, he saw the two cubes of ice fall out of her pussy and land on the bed where they sat a moment when Josh saw Mike pick them up and then fed them to Amanda who accepted them into her mouth without complaint. She sucked on the ice cubes happily.

Once the ice had melted on her clit Mike stood and quickly undid his pants and pulled them down his legs and then off where they sat next to her discarded dress. Next, he removed his shirt and let it fall by the other clothes. Josh wasn't very surprised that Mike wasn't wearing underwear but what did surprise him was the telephone pole sized cock that he was hiding in those pants.

"Well baby, don't you think I deserve a thank you for saying how good you looked tonight?" He stated and pointed towards his thick 9-inch cock.

She nodded and seemed to be beaming with happiness as she sat up and scooted to the edge of the bed where he stood and leaned forward and down where her lips met the tip of his cock. Her mouth parted slightly, and her tongue slid out and licked the tip where she saw a growing amount of precum appearing. As she licked his tip, she pulled her tongue back and swallowed appreciatively then repeated the same movement again until Mike reached behind her head and pulled her further onto his cock. Josh saw his wife's mouth spread wider and wider as more of his cock seemed to disappear into her mouth.

Josh felt himself harden again as he watched Mike grab her by the sides of her head and began pumping in and out of her mouth. "Fuck Josh, your wife really knows how to polish a knob. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that she was a pro working for a buck." He said, looking at Josh.

"As much as I would be happy to empty my load down her throat, I need to check how tight that pussy is." He told him then pushed her head back quickly and a loud POP sound reverberated through the room and seemed to echo inside of Josh's head. Amanda was tossed violently on her back from his push and her legs flew up into the air where Mike grabbed her ankles and swung them towards the end of the bed. He then mounted the bed and reached down grabbing her hips and lifting her up and towards him.

Josh saw Mike place his wife in doggystyle and did nothing as Mike lined his cock up and without warning pushed into his wife who seemed to have difficulty holding herself up with her arms as he began slamming into her repeatedly. Her breasts bounced back and forth as he pushed fully into her. Her moans began to grow louder and louder as she lost the ability to hold herself up and her face flattened into the bedding. Her hand reached out towards Josh, and it grazed the wet front of his pants then brought her hand to her mouth and tasted the cum on his pants.

"Mmmm, you lost.... AaaaaAHHHHH!" She started to say then lost her words to another climax before continuing, "Control." Though she felt another earth-shattering orgasm Mike never slowed down and continued to punish her pussy. Josh saw Mike move one of his hands from her hip to her ass and moved it further between the cheeks of her ass and lowered it down. Josh though he knew what was going to happen but saw a shocked look on his wife's face as it was clear that Mike began to rub around the ring of her asshole.

Even though it was hard for Josh to believe, it looked like Mike increased his speed and his finger began pumping in and out of her asshole which caused her to cum again and mike saw his wife's pussy drip with her own cum and then he noticed that Mike pushed fully into his wife and held her in place as his body convulsed.

His cock exploding inside Josh's wife and his finger pumping slowly in and out of her ass as he emptied his load. As he slowly pulled out his cock shone like a diamond and their mixed cum dribbled out and down onto the bedspread below them. Josh was happy to see Mikes cock growing smaller and thought that this would soon be just a bad memory that he could hopefully forget or blame the alcohol on.

Mike however walked to Amandas head and presented his flaccid cock to her, and she opened her mouth and accepted his member into his mouth where she cleaned his cock clean of their cum. He then pulled out reached out his hand to Josh and shoved the finger that had been inside Amandas ass into Josh's mouth. He could taste the shit in his mouth, but he sucked on his finger until it was clean then Mike pulled it out.

"You can collect your wife and leave now." Mike said without looking at either of them but walked into the bathroom and left the door open as they heard him empty his bladder loudly into the toilet. When he came out the two of them remained in a stupor where he had left them, "I said get out!" He reiterated to them.

"But the alcohol?" Josh said.

"Alcohol? That wasn't alcohol. It was just some fucking juice in soda water you idiot. You and your wife were happy to think you were drunk to explain away that you just gladly let another man have power over you." He told them as he pulled a pair of shorts on and a ratty old white shirt with grease stains on it from a nearby suitcase.

"Now I'm gonna go to the bar and if you are both still here when I get back then I'm gonna take her to the party happening down the hall and let those men all have a turn with her. By the time you get her back you won't know if the baby she's gonna have is yours or one of the 15 other men that will fill her up." And he walked out of the hotel room leaving them alone. The two of them didn't talk or look at each other as Amanda got up off the bed and quickly redressed. They walked out silently and rode the elevator down.

The quiet was so loud that Josh and Amanda felt it like an anvil. As they climbed into the car, they looked at each other and both began to cry. "I don't want to go home." Amanda said and looked wistfully back at the hotel.

"I don't either." Josh admitted and they leaned into each other kissing deeply. Their tongues danced around in each other's mouths as Josh slid his hand into the sloppy cum-filled lap of his wife. When they broke their kiss, they opened the doors to the car and walked into the hotel together and rode the elevator back up to the 2nd floor and their next adventure.

12