All Comments on 'His Wife, Groomsman's Prize'

by lockerman138

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

I like cuck stories, but not this one

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well that was a divorce. Badly done

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

Mike would be dead for attempting to rape my wife. And if she was stone cold sober, then she would be finding her own way home where she would find her shit on the lawn.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow, that was all over the place.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

These just get dumber. Does anyone really think such shit would be tolerated by a guy, a minute after their vows? The fucking scumbag would have a corkscrew in his skull and the annulment would be underway. Don't waste your time on a part two.

hindsight2020hindsight20209 months ago

Try again.

On second thought, don't.

Just stop.

sirhugssirhugs9 months ago
more please sir

ignore the haters. Those of us who appreciate the hotness want more.

Anthony1965Anthony19659 months ago

Very erotic!!!! I love the story except for the part where they weren’t really drunk, but I still gave it five stars. Hopefully she’s knocked up with Mike’s child.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I will never forget the night that Jan my wife and I were out with her brother Dick his wife Angie my brother Eli his wife Ellen. Angie was kind of on the wild side when she was younger but I thought she was over that. As we were having fun drinking dancing visiting one of Angie's old flames Jerod

showed up. We all knew him and he kind of invited himself to join us. As the night went on everyone danced with others. It was fine until Jerod was getting a little friendly with Angie. No Dick could be a little shy about standing up for himself. At the table when Jarod brought Angie back and he sat her beside him away from Dick. Jerod was saying different shit putting Dick down and making rude remarks. The last statement was when he said to Dick that he was going home with Dick and Angie and making a willing cuckold out of Dick. Dick surprised all of us. He jumped out of his seat jumped across the table onto Jerod and started beating the shit out of him.I actually pulled he of before he went to far. That was the end of that shit. As we all got up to leave I patted Dick on the back and said that I was proud of him.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a fucking stupid story. Literally nothing anyone did made any fucking sense. I was going to list examples, but why bother? The author obviously has zero clue about how human beings of either gender actually act.

DomindiDomindi9 months ago

Poor story...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Laughing at Whackdoodle down below and his posing. “mike would be dead for attempting to rape my wife.” What a total tool. Dude, you talk a big game behind the anonymity of a keyboard, but you’re the silly troll on here posting all the lame comments. It’s clear you come here and beat off to these stories every day. You damn sure don’t have a wife because she probably left you for a real man. It’s so funny watching as you make a joke out of yourself acting all big and bad over a fictional story. Hahahaha.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hell, I would have been the one untying my wife’s dress and helping. A spit roast would have been in order!

lockerman138lockerman1389 months agoAuthor

I love reading all of ya'll's comments on this and my other stories. I know I don't reply very often in here or on the other stories but I think it's fun to read them. The good and the bad critiques. I realize that the Loving Wives label still contains a lot of contention and I know that will continue to have people hate on this and other stories. I'll keep writing as long as husbands, boyfriends and dads and sons continue to reach out to me in emails and ask me to make their fantasy come more alive then the little bit that they make it through before they blow their loads all over themselves. If you are one of those that want to have a story about your depraved fantasy let me know and we can work on it together.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I had the maid of honor fuck a friend of mine while hubby tended to their child at the wedding. He face fucked her until she swallows the first load . Then he slowly fucked her pusdy then pushed and pounded her ass dropping his second load . Another had three guys get bjs twice each from a married bridesmaid. In the bridal suite and the best man fucked the drunk mom of the groom. Sick true story as I was there as a witness

tralan69ertralan69er9 months ago

@Anonymous4 days ago

re: Laughing at Whackdoodle down below and his posing. / I agree with you %, there are several more that are in the same boat.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Anonymous4 days ago

re; Laughing at Whackdoodle down below and his posing. / I agree 100% There are a few more in the same boat. cry baby whiners and nitpickers

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why are there so many husbands who don't like to dance and yet will allow their wife to wander off with another man. Then when she disappears, what does he think has happened or will happen? Especially to a drunken slut.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Request:

-Have read a couple of your stories now. One thing that keeps occurring is that the young wife can just take a much bigger cock balls deep inside her previously faithful, smaller sized, tight passage with no effort, stretching, or discomfort.

-First times with bigger/better cock almost always take a little time to take and accept inside, unless this is just supposed to be, "Take this big cock bitch, hard, fast and balls deep. Maybe you'll like it eventually."

-In future how about at least a few strokes to gather some juice on his cocks length as it works its itself further inside while stretching out the "new" pussy - and give the poor invaded young wife a chance to accept the newer much better cock at a more realistic rate?

-Thanks, slut tanya

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlockerman138@lockerman138
555 Followers
Hey fellow erotica lovers. I spent a long time reading all the great stories on here and loved them. I found at times that I just couldn't find the story or subject matter that I wanted to read about so I started writing. The mind is a vast ocean and you only see the waves ...