History Project Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was really happening. Laney felt a few more beads of moisture slide down her naked thigh.

After sucking on one of Caleb's balls, she shifted briefly to the other, before running her tongue all the way up the vein on the underside of his cock. He was definitely starting to get hard. She put her mouth around the head of his dick and Caleb let out a low moan. After running her tongue around the head of his cock, she sucked his entire dick into her mouth. It was easy to deepthroat boys when they were still soft.

Her eyes flicked briefly to Jack, his dick was at full mast. It looked like he might actually be a bit longer than Caleb. Nonchalantly, he ran a hand up and down the length of his shaft, clearly enjoying the view.

The penis in her mouth began to grow. It didn't take long for Caleb to reach an erection. And as she sucked his dick, Laney realized that they were both growers, and probably the same length. Maybe seven inches.

With Caleb fully hard, Laney lowered her mouth over his cock, she could feel him pushing against the back of her throat. And still she continued further.

(When she was with her last boyfriend - the one who had dumped her a week ago - Laney had realized her gag reflex didn't work like other girls'. And by that, she meant she didn't seem to have a gag reflex. God help her if she ever choked on food.)

His dick was deep in her throat when her lips met his pubic hair. She pulled her mouth all the way off of him before deepthroating him again. Caleb let out a light whimper. Laney eased off his cock, and began bobbing her head up and down its length, swirling her tongue as she went.

Jack was actively masturbating now. Laney watched from her peripheral as he stroked his hand against his cock. She had never watched a boy pleasure himself before, but she liked it. She felt more of her own juices run down her thigh. Her pussy was beginning to ache from how horny she was.

As she continued blowing Caleb, she felt the first tastes of pre-cum in her mouth. Somehow, even that turned her on.

It became readily apparent that this wasn't good enough. Her vagina was a torrent, and a blowjob wasn't the solution.

Caleb was still sitting in the chair. Laney raised her head up to kiss him on the lips. She didn't care if he could taste himself on her lips. She took gentle steps to staddle herself on his lap. His dick was sticking straight up between her thighs.

"I want to fuck you," she whispered in his ear.

"Yes please," he whispered back, before pressing his lips firmly against hers again, his tongue entering her mouth.

While she passionately made out with her study partner, Laney lifted her hips up. She grabbed his rock-hard cock and angled it against her vagina. As her pussy lips enveloped his member, they both gasped. She felt the head of his dick enter her. As horny as she was, she fought not to cum immediately. Instead, she began easing herself down, feeling his cock slide further and further inside. Easing its way in. Filling her up.

His tongue was still in her mouth.

Laney lowered herself until her ass was resting against his thighs, his dick buried fully inside her. She let out a sigh of relief. She was far from done, but it finally felt like she could think straight. She glanced over to the boy watching her fuck. He was pounding his fist up and down his cock.

It would have turned her on more if she didn't already have a dick inside her. At some point, even horniness had its limits. And that thought made her chuckle internally. She had hit a point where she literally couldn't be more turned on than she already was.

Laney focused back on the cock buried deep in her cunt. She raised herself up so that only his head was in her pussy before sliding herself all the way back down. She came as she did so. It actually caught her by surprise. She had expected Caleb to cum first. But here she was, her vagina spasming against his dick in waves. She moaned into his ear, trying to let him know the things his cock was making her feel.

Meanwhile, Jack was jacking off to the scene. She wondered if he also saw the irony in his name versus his current actions.

Laney's orgasm began to subside, but she continued fucking Caleb. Sliding herself up and down his shaft, her bare tits bouncing in front of his face. It was a little embarrassing that she had cum so much more quickly than him.

She again looked over to Jack, furiously stroking away. She was glad he was watching. It was intoxicating really. Someone was so enamored by watching her fuck that they were masturbating to her. She was the sole source of his arousal.

But, then another thought occurred to her. She had never experienced two dicks at the same time.

As she continued to fuck Caleb, she locked eyes with Jack and crooked her finger. A 'come hither' gesture.

He immediately stood up and walked to her. His dick wagging in front of her face, even as she fucked Caleb. Gently, she reached out to grab his cock and guide it to her mouth. She continued impaling herself on Caleb, as her tongue flicked over the head of Jack's dick. He grabbed the back of her head and pressed himself between her lips. Eagerly, she let him slide in further. His dick reached the back of her throat when she realized that she had paused her activity with Caleb. Slowly, she lifted her hips again, feeling her pussy slide back up his pole. But then, she realized she had stopped paying attention to Jack.

How the hell did pornstars do this? It felt like trying to pat your head and run your stomach at the same time. There was just too much going on.

Laney took a deep breath and gave herself a quick pep talk. She could do this.

And so, with all her concentration, she began paying attention to both cocks simultaneously. After a few moments, she realized she could bob her head on Jack's dick as she bounced her pussy on Caleb's. Up and down for one boy, in and out for the other. One action keeping time for both. She wondered if this is how drummers felt.

"Oh fuck, I'm about to cum," Caleb blurted.

It made sense. Laney had gotten so caught up in mastering the motions and the rhythm, she had forgotten to pay attention to her intensity. She realized she had been fucking Caleb very hard for the past several minutes to make the timing of Jack's blowjob right.

Quickly, Laney removed both dicks from her orifices. She sank back to her knees and put her lips around Caleb cock, tugging at his shaft. She could taste herself on him. She began to think how even that was hot, when a geyser of semen erupted inside her mouth. Laney did her best to swallow his offering. But, she couldn't keep up with the volume. Soon his hot, thick cream was spilling down her chin. She continued sucking until his spasms finally stilled.

She pulled her head up and ran a hand across the lower half of her face. It came back covered in cum. And that was just the bit she hadn't been able to swallow.

"Holy shit, that was incredible," Caleb said, laying his head back against the chair.

Laney tried to lick the cum off her fingers, but realized clean-up was all but futile. So, with no better place to wipe her hand, she dragged it against her chest. Smearing semen across one breast.

When Caleb opened his eyes and saw how much jizz was still on her face, he sat upright. "Oh shit, sorry. Let me get you a towel."

Jack leaned in close as Caleb walked to the far side of the room. "That really was hot as fuck," he told her in a whisper.

Laney looked back to him and winked. "I hope we're not done yet,"

He grinned in response. "Oh, hell no." He quickly moved to the floor to lie next to her, his dick in the air like a flagpole.

Laney was still covered in Caleb's cum, but she understood the implication. Still on her knees, she draped one leg over his pelvis. Without speaking, he reached a hand down to guide his dick towards her pussy. When the angle was right, she sank all the way down, sheathing his sword deep inside herself. As she repeated the motion, Jack lifted his hips to meet her in the middle. Thrusting up, as she thrusted down. The result was a powerful clash of genitalia. Laney felt a shutter go through her entire body.

It was weird fucking two guys back to back. Caleb was sweet and innocent, which was nice in its own way. But Jack knew what he was doing. She had no doubt that this boy was going to make her cum again.

Again, they repeated the movements. Laney slid her pussy up his cock before slamming it back down, while Jack jammed his dick up into her. This time, Laney had to close her eyes and bite her lower lip to keep from whimpering.

Just as they went to do it again, Caleb returned with a washcloth.

"Oh shit," he said simply, witnessing the scene before him.

Laney grabbed the cloth from him and began wiping off her face, as she rode Jack's dick. It was a weird thing to find sexual, but the idea of cleaning one guy's cum off her face while she fucked a different guy sent her over the edge. Her vagina clamped down on Jack's cock as a wave of pleasure crashed over her body. Her knees buckled and she collapsed onto his chest, semen still slick on one breast. He continued hammering away from beneath, inside her still quivering cunt. He didn't let up and he didn't go gentle. The only way she could hang onto reality was to kiss him passionately as he fucked her. At least, she had managed to wipe her face off first.

Finally, she managed to upright herself, sitting on top of him once again. His dick still inside her.

Jack slowed his intensity. "You have a really good pussy," he told her, staring directly into her eyes.

"Thanks," she managed, feeling her cheeks becoming somehow more flushed. "You've got a pretty good dick yourself." She began to slide her pussy back up the length of his cock in preparation for another round.

"Hold on," he told her. "Instead of always going up and down. Try going forward and back."

She cocked her head to stare at him, confusion clear on her face.

He smiled. "Lower yourself back down."

Laney followed his instructions, letting her hips fall until his full length was buried back inside her vagina.

"Good," he said. "Now, don't raise up, but slide your body forward a bit, and then back a bit."

Again, Laney did what he told her. His penis shifted inside her pussy. It felt markedly different from before, but still very nice. Jack must have agreed, because a slight moan escaped from his lips.

"Now, go side to side," he told her. "Again, don't raise your hips off mine. Just kind of rock side to side."

Laney complied. She shifted her weight to the left and then to the right. It again produced a new wave of sensations.

"Jesus Christ, that's nice," he said. "Now, just put it all together. Sometimes back and forth, sometimes side to side, and sometimes up and down.

Laney shook her head, and began to try it out. She shifted her pelvis towards his abdomen and then back to his balls a few times, before raising herself up like before and sinking back down, and finally wiggling left and right.

Then, she began experimenting with different combinations. At some point, she realized she could combine back-and-forth with side-to-side and achieve a sort of circular motion.

She had never been particularly into math, but suddenly it hit her that this was like fucking in 3D. There was an x, y, and z axis. And they all mattered.

Did this boy just teach her how to have good sex? If so, she was grateful because it felt fucking amazing.

She glanced up and realized Caleb's cock was rock hard in front of her face. She locked eyes with him and smiled. Internally, she wondered how the hell was he already hard again. He'd cum like five minutes ago.

"That looks fucking amazing," he said, awe in his voice.

"You want to try it?" Jack asked.

Caleb only nodded his head.

"You want to show off your new skills?" Jack asked her.

Honestly, Laney wanted to keep fucking Jack. He was very good at it. And she wondered what other tricks he had up his sleeve. Instead, she nodded her head. Jack had clearly experienced lots of good sex in his life. She wasn't so sure about Caleb.

She looked to the other boy, and patted the ground next to her. He quickly lied down on his back beside her.

Laney pulled herself off Jack. His dick made a loud sucking sound as it left her body. Still on her knees, Laney moved from Jack to Caleb, positioning herself over the other boy. She reached down to grab his dick and aim it at her vagina. In one fell swoop, she impaled herself on his cock. Caleb cried out when her ass hit his thighs. Then, she began doing the movements Jack had taught her. She rocked her pussy towards his stomach and then back. She shifted side to side, before lifting herself up. When just the head of his cock inside her, she realized she could do the spiral move like this too. She began moving her hips in a slow circle. It made her feel a bit like a belly dancer. Everywhere she moved her body, his cock, just barely inside her, followed.

Continuing the swirling motion, she began to sink downward, tracing out a sort of corkscrew pattern on his dick. When she reached the bottom, she gave him a few good up-and-down thrusts before going back to grinding her pussy back and forth against him.

The feeling was incredible. Laney had never known she could have so much control over the way sex felt.

Every now and then, his dick hit a spot inside that sent chills throughout her body. She realized it was her g-spot. Laney had always thought the concept was just a myth. The stuff of urban legends. But, the events of the moment were quickly proving her wrong. If she moved her hips just right, it sent an extra wave of pleasure that pulsed from her head to her toes. The feeling was too intense for her to hit the spot over and over. But Laney loved the freedom to bring in the sensation whenever she chose.

She was just beginning to feel her third orgasm coming on when Caleb cried out.

"I'm about to cum again."

It felt like he had literally just cum. How was he already on the brink? Weren't boys supposed to last longer the second time around?

Laney was so close herself, however, that she didn't let up. She wanted to feel another orgasm swell and break, and honestly, a guy exploding inside her would heighten the experience.

She ground her pussy against his cock for another moment and then positioned him against her newly discovered g-spot and squeezed down on him for all she was worth. Caleb groaned in ecstasy as he unleashed a torrent of semen inside her. The feeling of cum gushing against the sensitive section of her vagina sent her over the edge. Her body shook against his. Each and every one of his spurts hitting her just right. Laney realized she was crying out. People down the hall could probably hear. Even if she tried, she would not have been capable of stopping her noises of pleasure. Laney continued humping his cock until Caleb finally began to go soft inside her.

She rolled off of him and landed on her ass between the two boys. A thin sheen of sweat covered her body.

She looked over to Jack to see his hand casually pumping his dick, a wide smile on his face.

"I love watching girls cum," he said.

Laney let out a deep sigh, she still hadn't fully caught her breath. As she looked at Jack, she realized his eyes were focused squarely on her crotch. A bead of semen eked out from her pussy. Instinctively, she clenched the muscles in her vagina. Laney had certainly performed the post-sex bathroom run before. You just had to make it to the toilet before too much cum leaked out.

Jack stared hungrily. "You don't have to hold it in," he told her. "Just let it spill out."

Laney stared at him. It felt like a weird request. But, it was also a weird night. And, the girls' bathroom was all the way downstairs. She doubted if she could even get all the way there without making a mess.

She took a deep breath and let her muscles loosen. A glob of cum spilled out. And then another. The semen poured out of her cunt and trailed down over her asscrack.

Jack continued to stroke himself. "I've never actually seen a real life cream pie." He paused as he stared. "At least, not one that I wasn't responsible for."

Caleb stared too. "I've never seen one at all." He reached a finger out to touch some of his semen spilling from Laney. He ran a hand through it before wiping it up the folds of her slit. Apparently, she had become a cum playground. She already had Caleb's semen drying on her tits, now he was actively playing with the fresh version pouring from her vagina.

As he smeared his jism from one part of her body to another, Laney looked back to Jack. His hand was still running up and down the length of his cock. She realized he still hadn't fucked her to the best of his ability.

"I'm a little...creamy," she said, watching him masturbate. "But you're still welcome to fuck me some more."

He glanced at the other boy's cum covering...well at this point, her entire pussy. "Can you, umm, maybe clean up first?"

She shrugged. "Normally, I would. But the bathroom is all the way downstairs. I think it'll kill the moment if I get completely dressed."

He stared at her vagina for another moment before his eyes flashed up to her face. He stared at her intently. "God, you're so hot," he said finally. "Even with this sloppy seconds situation, you're worth it." His gaze settled back on her pussy. "Do you mind getting on your hands and knees? I want to fuck you from behind."

Not a single word was romantic. But Laney knew she was blushing. Even covered in another boy's cum, Jack still wanted her. It was probably dumb, but somehow it made her feel nice.

In response to his question, she climbed onto the bed and got on all fours. Cum was still leaking out of her pussy as Jack positioned himself behind her. She wriggled her ass at him, invitingly. Jack slid the tip of his dick up and down her messy slit. Slowly, he began to press inward. Then, without warning, he slid all the way inside.

He laughed. "How can you be so tight and so slippery at the same time?"

Laney laughed too. She realized Jack hadn't meant to fuck her so deeply right away. She was just so lubed up it had happened by accident. "Maybe I was just ready for you again," she replied, trying to be cute.

"Yeah, let's say that's definitely what it is," Jack told her. She couldn't see his face, but she could tell from his voice he had a smile on his face.

Slowly, he pulled his cock out of her, before jamming it back in. Laney fell to her elbows, as he reamed her from behind, her pussy wrapped tight around his member. It felt amazing. Every thrust hit hard enough to send shivers through her body. He slid in and out so easily, it was like she had a slip and slide for a vagina.

Sex had never felt like this before.

As he found his rhythm, Laney realized Jack was performing the same movements he had instructed her on, just in reverse.

He shifted his pelvis as he fucked her so that his dick constantly entered her at different angles. Sometimes, he thrust down, other times up. Occasionally, he left his cock deep within her and swiveled his hips, so that it sort of swirled around inside. She didn't know a boy was capable of making her feel so many things.

Suddenly, he paused. "Holy shit, you should see my dick." He pulled all the way out of her. Laney glanced back to see it covered in a thick, milky lather. It looked like he had been churning butter with his cock. Apparently, that was what happened to cum when it got used as lube. As she stared, her curiosity grew. Did it taste any different from normal?

She slowly turned around and put her mouth to the froth on his dick. She wrapped her lips around his member and began inhaling him to the back of her throat. The taste was indeed different. There were the normal notes of salty and slightly sweet. And there were the flavors of her own vagina. But there was something different too. More pungent. Like raw, unadulterated sex. She continued sliding her mouth up and down his cock, appreciating the subtle variations.