History Project Gone Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, he used his hands to gently pull her face away. "Look, I love blowjobs," he told her. "But I want to fuck you."

Laney nodded. This wasn't a wine tasting after all. It was a very dirty threesome. And she still had a boy who needed to cum. She spun back around, her ass facing him again. Jack pressed his dick against her opening, and jammed it in so hard his balls slapped against her ass.

Laney gasped in pleasure. Using one boy's cum as lube for another boy to fuck you was an entirely new level of delight. It was insane that this was considered taboo. She only wished every girl could experience the things she was feeling.

And then Jack jammed his cock into her at just the right angle and Laney cried out in actual ecstasy.

"Found the sweet spot," he said from behind her with a chuckle.

He pulled back out and entered again from the same angle.

"Fuuuuuck." The word escaped from Laney's lips as a whimper. When she had been in control, she could make Caleb's dick hit the spot occasionally, ramping up her pleasure every so often. But, now Jack was in control. And he seemed determined to ruin her. He pulled his cock out and shoved it back in, hitting the target like an arrow. On a scale of 1-10, Laney was at a 37.

Jack repeated the motion one more time, and Laney came. Maybe harder than she ever had before. She felt her juices squirt out, coating his dick, as her vagina spasmed around the cock inside her. Time stood still. Or maybe it went too fast. She realized, at some point, that her face was buried in the comforter. She was saying the word 'shit' over and over and Jack was still going.

With all of her might, she reached a hand back to pat him on the thigh. "Please stop. You're going to split me in half if you keep going."

Instantly, he stopped.

She patted him again. "No, you can keep fucking me. I just need an orgasm break. I think it's your turn now."

Slowly, he began thrusting again. But at a different angle. One that she assumed felt good to him. It still felt nice, but not quite as earth shattering.

Jack kept up the movements for a few moments before Laney glanced up. Caleb was kneeling in front of her, his dick rock hard again, and wagging in front of her face. Again.

"What are you, the fucking energizer bunny?" she asked.

"You don't have to do anything," he replied. "It's just super hot watching you have sex."

Behind her, Jack began thrusting harder. Careful not to hit her g-spot, but still pounding furiously all the same, his balls rhythmically slapping against her asscheeks. "Will you put his dick in your mouth," Jack asked from behind her. "I've never had a threesome like this before."

"What are you talking about? You had a threesome like this 15 minutes ago," Laney told him.

"Yeah, but that was when you were fucking him. Now I'm the one fucking you. I want to cum like this."

Laney rolled her eyes and leaned forward. She put her mouth around Caleb's cock. Her tongue instinctively swirled around the head of his penis, causing Caleb to moan.

Jack somehow started fucking her harder. Pulling his dick nearly all the way out of her cunt before slamming it back in. Each stroke forcing her face further onto Caleb's shaft.

Vaguely, she realized this was a much easier position for a threesome with two boys. She was being spit-roasted. And unlike before, she barely had to put any thought into it. Everytime Jack thrust into her, she naturally took Caleb deeper into her mouth.

Laney began to relax and enjoy the feeling of one penis plunging into her vagina, while another was in her mouth. Laney was sucking and fucking, and Jack was keeping beat for all three of them.

Then, the boy behind her started to moan. It barely made sense, but, somehow, Jack still hadn't cum yet.

His dick pumping in and out of her pussy made a thick and audible squishing sound. The whole room smelled like sex. Laney, herself, had dried cum all over her. On her face, on her tits, on her thighs.

Jack thrust his dick harder in and out. The momentum forced her mouth harder and harder onto Caleb cock. And then, even he started moaning. This boy who had already cum twice.

Laney didn't know how much longer she could take it when Jack finally buried himself as deep as he could go. Inside, Laney felt a torrent of semen explode in the depths of her inner walls. Somehow, that put her over the edge again. She had lost count of her orgasms at this point. But she knew she was shaking. And she knew she was sucking the dick in her mouth for all it was worth.

And then, Caleb cried out, for the third time.

In Laney's experience, guys found it hard to cum three times in a night. And yet, her mouth was suddenly flooded with his hot, boy jizz for the second time that night. She felt loads of cum emptying into both her mouth and her pussy at the same time.

Just the thought made her cum again. At this point, she didn't know if this was a new orgasm or just a continuation of the last. Either way, two dudes were cumming in her simultaneously, and she was helpless to resist the pleasure.

Finally, all the orgasms subsided. Hers, as well as theirs. Semen was dripping down her chin. She could feel it dripping down her inner thigh.

Laney let herself collapse to the bed. Cum was everywhere. She was a veritable Rorschach Test of semen.

"Holy shit," she said, eventually. "Do you think it was like that for Marie and Louis?"

Caleb looked at her body, covered in sticky, white fluid. "I sure hope so."

Jack laughed. "I'm going to guess that something about the Catholic Church prevented them from doing what we just did."

"Yeah, probably," Caleb admitted.

Jack laughed at that. "I think that means we just had better sex than the king and queen of France."

Laney lay between the two for several long moments. When her breathing came to something approaching normal, she leaned forward to give them both a kiss. "Thank you both for a lovely evening," she said. "I think this'll be a really good project."

"You can stay for longer if you want," Jack told her, reaching a hand out to grab one tit.

"I don't think I'll ever be able to walk again if I stay for another round." Laney smiled at him. "Maybe a rain check?"

Jack laughed. "You already have my number. Feel free to text at any hour of the day."

"Yeah, same," Caleb answered.

Laney reached out to give both of their dicks one final squeeze before briefly getting dressed in her t-shirt and skirt. She blew them both a kiss as she left the dormroom.

On the walk home, Laney could feel cum dribbling down her leg. 'What the fuck just happened?,' she asked herself. And was she actually serious when she offered to do it again?

When she reached her dorm, her roommate was gone. Probably off at some frat party. Laney peeled off her skirt. Her pussy was still slick with semen. Some of it was Caleb's. Some Jack's. She had already had...well, she didn't know how many orgasms. And she wanted to be good to go for her next threesome. Tomorrow. But her eyes kept going back to her vagina. Two different guys had cum inside her. One right after the next. The thought sent a chill through her.

Gradually, she reached a hand down and slipped two fingers inside herself. She was still as creamy as before. Still a slip and slide. She pushed her fingers in and out a few times, enjoying the sensation and the sloshing sound it made. Soon, she was cumming again. For the zillionth time that day.

She ought to have been satiated. She ought to have been satisfied. Instead, she wanted more. She wasn't done yet.

Laney went to the bathroom to pee. Somehow more excited for what tomorrow had in store.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Please leave a comment if you liked this story. I don't actually care if you upvote it, but I love to read reader feedback. It's your thoughts that keep me going.