All Comments on 'History Repeating Itself Ch. 01'

by ZuzusPetals

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
oh, wow!

loved it!loved it! loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Whee! what a ride

I'm still grinning--what a great surprise ending to the chapter. When the secretaries mentioned baggage, this had occurred as a possibility, but you distracted me so well with everything else going on, I totally forgot about that. I love the way you make a situation awkward enough to make me giggle, or cringe just a bit, but not so excruciating that I have a total flashback to my own horrible moments and can't read any more! I can't wait to read more, and I'd love some info on how a prom queen came to be embarrassed about that "triumph," and came to be a pretty normal person? (Can you tell from that comment where I stood in the high school hierarchy?)

MollyDollyMollyDollyabout 16 years ago
Super-psyched!

I was so excited to see your name on the New Submissions page! Can't wait to hear more about Charlotte and Luke!

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvierabout 16 years ago
I let out an audible gasp

...when I saw the number 2 on your list of submissions. You grabbed me with your first paragraph. I feel like I'm watching instead of just reading. Vivid, witty, the list of adjectives goes on. Now please get cracking on the next chapter!

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 16 years ago
whoa

indeed, it is going to be a great semester!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
please continue!

great story in the making. As with your previous work, the dialogue is great: sarcastic, witty, funny, and incredibly real. Hope you update soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
GREAT

I love, love, love all your stories! I can't wait to read the rest of this one! HURRY UP!!!!!!! *did I mention I'm impatient?????*

curiousk75curiousk75about 16 years ago
ok...

i'm hooked!!! more please...

Juici_FruitJuici_Fruitabout 16 years ago
Impatient Reader:)

Wonderful intro. whens the rest of it coming......Hopefully really really soon, hint hint ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
this is really good

when is the next part due?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I love your stories

Your writing is an oasis in the desert of crude dribble that passes for erotica on this site. I am so grateful to have intelligent, tasteful stories, that are still hot & leave you wanting more. THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thanks you

I have re-read this story too many times - next one please? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wow

What an amazing beginning!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE! Please don't leave us hanging as so often happens when I read a chapter one and the author never updates!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More please!!

I love everything you right, and this story is no exception! Please, Please, Please give us more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WONDERFUL!

Love the characters and how you've set up the story. The way you ended ch. 1 begs for a continuation so please don't leave us hanging! Excellent job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please!!

please post more! i really think you're the best writer on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ready for the next chapter...

Your an amazing writer! Your stories are excellent and I think we are all ready for the next chapter! Thanks for sharing your talent!

KamashastraKamashastraabout 15 years ago
Wanting more

What a tease, a big ol cliffhanger like that! I know how it is when stories just don't seem to want to be finished, though. I hope someday you'll come back to this one.

AlaynaGAlaynaGabout 15 years ago
Such a TEASE!!!

What a mean spot to leave us hanging! I hope you're planning on coming back with more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm hooked!!

One chapter, and I can already tell this is going to be one of my favorites!! You're a great writer, really original and creative, and all your stories are awesome. Please, please, PLEASE continue with this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great beginning, now where's the answer to the cliffhanger?

Any chance of you continuing with this story? I've been waiting to see what happens next for a while now. So hopefully you get the itch sometime soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
and then???

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
hmm???

This is a good story, and I'd like to see it finished. I realize it's two years later, but do you think you can take a shot at it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story - Agree with prior comments

Hello,

A well written story. I realize it has been a while - but it would the ending did leave an expectation there would be more.

AHK

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
talent plus

Well Mr. Zuzuspetals,

You are a very talented author. You got us sucked in wanting more.After reading all 4 stories,I absolutely love your work.I assume you have got writers block,or been published,or deceased.If I and your apparent many fans can love your work,please give us more.

kindest regards

woodgate

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Gosh, you really are a great writer. Do you have any other stories besides here on literotica? You're very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
do you plan to continue the story?

"Ch. 01" insinuates more chapters... ;)

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlabout 13 years ago
More please!!!

That is all I have to say. :)

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Great start,

However, given that you wrote this opening chapter about three years ago, I'm starting to get the tiniest little bit sceptical regarding the continuation. Hmmm, although I failed miserably at my patience course, I will continue to check back periodically on the off chance you post another chapter.

Have I mentioned in my previous comments for your other stories how delightful I find your writing?

TheBalletSlippersTheBalletSlippersover 11 years ago
Enthralled!

I just joined because I read your story Drawing Allegra... You are talented... This chapter now has such brilliant potential... You truly need to continue with it... Please! You've hooked me, so now you have to finish this! Need more, so does everyone else! :D you're amazing, and I consider you the best writer on this site... I even made a comment to my sister that E. L. James can go fuck herself - you are the real deal my friend ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous