History Slut

Story Info
A wife gets seduced during a history project.
7k words
3.7
51.2k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
go4itnow
go4itnow
476 Followers

History Slut

This story involves a wife who strays into the arms of a man who isn't her husband. It is largely based on factual events as told to me by a friend (so don't shoot the messenger!), but names have been changed to protect the innocent (and not so innocent)! For readers who don't enjoy reading about a loving wife becoming an unfaithful wife, this story will not be for you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was with a heavy heart that Julia waved goodbye to her husband Peter at the airport. He had just jetted off for what could be a three week to month-long business trip and Julia already felt alone. No; not alone, that wasn't it really was it? It was in fact the same old issue that had been dogging their marriage for the last two years. They had agreed to wait before trying to have children until they were financially secure. This had seen them both reach the age of 32 which was when they had agreed to start trying and now, they were 34. And still no attempt to start a family.

Peter kept coming up with excuses as to why they should wait a bit longer. More money, him being at home longer, a new house etc etc. Deep down Julia wondered if he really wanted kids at all.

As she drove home, she pondered this and tried to think how she could keep her mind off the issue of children for the next month. And then she remembered the village history fete! The small village they both lived in was going to have a week long celebration of its history. She had volunteered to help pull all the various articles together and she knew she only had a few weeks left to complete the task.

When she arrived home, Julia checked her diary and noted with alarm that she had pencilled in a meeting the following day with Jack, another villager who shared her passion for history and who had also volunteered to help in the project. Julia thought about Jack. He was some five years older than her and Peter, but he was quite a dish. He was married to Audrey, a lady that Julia found difficult to read, always moody and aloof. Like Peter and her, they had no children and Julia had always wondered why. Jack was good looking. He had to be six four and had longish dark brown hair that was actually quite similar in colour to her own hair. He was also very muscular from his work as a garden maintenance contractor.

Looking back Julia could not understand why she had suggested that they meet at her house. They could have used the village hall and after all that would have been neutral territory for them both wouldn't it? Another thought crossed her mind; Jack would be calling whilst her husband was away. Would that be okay? Would she be okay? Of course, she would she thought, why I am being so silly, you know Jack and he is a kind, intelligent man.

The next day Julia fussed around the house and when it got to lunchtime, she realised that her meeting with Jack was fast approaching. On a whim she decided that she should change from her housework clothes into something more appropriate for a meeting. And then she pondered what to wear. She could go frumpy which might be best, but then again in view of the lovely summers day that it was, she decided on a light cotton summer dress and some sandals. She didn't really know why she chose some four-inch strappy heels, but she did. When she looked in the mirror, she chuckled to herself as she thought about what Peter was missing.

The sound of the doorbell broke her spell and looking at the clock she realised that it was 3pm already. With a noticeably beating heart she went downstairs and with a final check in the mirror, opened the door.

"Hi" said Jack, "I hoped that you hadn't forgotten about our village history meeting today?"

As he spoke, Julia drank in his appearance. He was wearing faded jeans that clung to his muscular legs and a white cotton shirt that had the top three buttons undone showing plenty of his hairy chest. The sleeves were also rolled up and this seemed to accentuate his muscular arms.

"Julia, are you okay, you hadn't forgotten about the meeting, had you?"

"What, I er no, of course, that is, please come in."

Julia was suddenly flustered by this man. Her normally cool and calm collected manner escaped her as she held the door open for this wonderful looking man. Her heart was now beating fast again, and she felt like a schoolgirl on her first date! Get a grip woman she said to herself. "Please come this way, we'll go into the lounge if that's okay?"

"Sounds good to me" replied Jack.

Gathering her wits and starting to act like a host should, Julia asked "would you like a drink Jack?"

"Oh, yes please, a beer would be good if you have one, a cold one for a hot day would be even better?"

As she headed into the kitchen Julia called "yes of course just give me a minute or two." She decided that she would have a white wine on the basis that it might help calm her nerves. Having poured the wine and fished a can out of the fridge, she headed back to the lounge to find Jack settled on the larger of the two settees in the room. She set the beer down and then retreated to the smaller settee, keeping away from Jack.

"Cheers" said Jack, "here's to us and this project of ours."

Julia raised her glass in return and replied, "yes, let's hope that it all goes well."

"Oh, I'm sure it will" replied Jack, "from where I sit it already looks very promising."

Surprised at the double meaning to Jack's words Julia found herself blushing as she sipped her wine. In order to bring matters back onto the topic of village history, Julia said to Jack, "where do you want to start with the project? Shall we look at the early stuff first and then progress to the last 50 years?"

"That sounds like a plan" replied Jack and looking down he opened his document wallet and pulled out various photos and sheets of writing. "This is what I have gathered so far, shall we go through this first and then see what you have got?"

"Yes okay" replied Julia. She was impressed at how much information Jack had collected already. "What have you got?"

"Well I..., look this isn't going to work if we sit 10 ft apart is it? Why don't you come and sit here, and we can see the documents together?"

Julia could see the logic in this and despite her misgivings moved next to Jack. As she settled next to him, she could smell his aftershave, and this made her think about her husband and the lack of physical contact with a man that she was going to have to endure for the next few weeks. As Jack started to show her the documents he had found however, her mind became focused on the matter in hand and both her and Jack busied themselves with agreeing what could be used and what couldn't.

When she looked at her watch, Julia realised that it was nearly six o'clock and that they had worked straight through without a break. "Hey" she said, "do you realise what the time is? We've been at it for nearly three hours."

"No, I hadn't" replied Jack, "but at least we've seen all the stuff I have got. What about the documents you have?"

"Yes, well I have gathered quite a bit of information" replied Julia, "but I guess if you need to dash home to Audrey for dinner, we had better stop for today."

"Actually, I don't have to rush home since Audrey is away at the moment."

"Really?" replied Julia "how come?"

"Well, she has gone on a two-week conference in Sweden, and so I have been left to my own devices. And cooking unfortunately."

"Oh" was the only response that Julia could muster as her brain sought to process all this new information. Before she could think properly, she found herself saying, "if you like I could cook for you, I mean us that is?"

"Are you sure" replied Jack "that would be marvellous. My cooking really sucks, and I hate eating by myself."

"Yeah, so do I" replied Julia, "being alone is the worst part of Peter being away."

As she said this, she had a faraway look in her eyes as she thought of her husband being thousands of miles away and possibly also being by himself. "Look, if you're not rushing off, would you like another beer? I feel awful for not asking you earlier. I am going to get another glass of wine."

"Yes great, I am a bit parched" replied Jack.

Julia went into the kitchen and got the beer and filled her wine glass. As she stood at the sink looking out of the window, she wondered why she had offered to cook dinner for this man who was not even a close friend. What was she thinking and what would her husband think if he knew? Her musings were interrupted by Jack who had quietly come up behind her and was looking over her shoulder.

"It's a wonderful view isn't it?"

"What is, I mean...."

"The garden silly, I was talking about the garden, what did you think I meant?"

In truth, Jack knew exactly what he had meant. As he had entered the kitchen, he had seen Julia standing at the sink. The pretty brunette was standing there in her light summer dress which in the bright sunlight did little to hide the fact that she was wearing thong panties and no bra! As he drank in her beauty his eyes were drawn to the now semi-transparent dress fabric that did nothing to hide her long bare legs. And then there were those sexy feet encased in strappy sandals. Jack felt his cock stir once again just as it had many times before when he had chatted to this gorgeous woman. If only his own wife dressed like this and was, well sexy like Julia was.

Once again Julia blushed. She suspected what Jack had meant and she was flattered to think that he was attracted to her. It reassured her that she was still desirable, because Peter never seemed to make her feel that way. "Okay, give me a few minutes and I will get some dinner in the oven and then we can get back to work."

"Great" responded Jack, "I love things in the oven."

Again, Julia realised his double meaning. Surely, he had to know what he was saying? Anyway, as she busied herself about the kitchen she managed to chat about trivial things with Jack and then having put the casserole into the oven she invited him back into the lounge so that they could continue with their work. Without thinking she sat next to Jack and started going through the various documents and photos she had accumulated. They were both startled by the sound of a beeper going off.

"Oh, that's my twenty-minute warning for the casserole said Julia, "I'll just go and put some pasta on and then once I've set the table we can eat."

"Fine" said Jack, "my tummy is certainly rumbling now. The casserole smells really good."

Julia smiled to herself. She knew she was a good cook and was looking forward to eating the meal with Jack. He didn't follow her into the kitchen this time and so she quickly managed to set the table in the dining room and lit some candles. She didn't know why she did that but felt it would make the atmosphere more romantic. What? Where did that thought come from, she mused. She was startled to think that she had considered the meal to be a romantic affair, after all the man was not her husband! She gulped down some more wine and told herself once again to get a grip, she was a married woman!

"It's ready" she called through to Jack and within a few seconds he appeared looking hungrily at the food that Julia took from the oven. "Okay, follow me, we'll eat in here." She moved through to the dining room and indicated for Jack to take a seat. She then went back to fetch the pasta and sat down to face Jack. After serving them both, Julia invited Jack to open the bottle of wine on the table.

"If I didn't know you better, I would say you were trying to get me drunk Julia!"

"What, no, of course not. I just assumed that.."

"It's alright, just teasing. We both normally have some wine with our evening meal so its fine."

Again, during the meal, they traded small talk. However, both Julia and Jack spent long periods when the other person was talking, drinking in the beauty of the other. The slightly darkened room, flickering candles and the effects of the alcohol had made them both more aroused and forward than perhaps either had meant to be. Eventually however the meal was finished, and Julia rose to remove the dishes. "Here, let me do that it's the least I can do after such a wonderful meal. You are a superb cook Julia. I hope your husband tells you that?"

Julia smiled at the compliment but then felt saddened when she realised that her husband rarely did that. As she went through to the kitchen, she put the dishes by the sink and stared out into the gathering gloom. She became aware of his presence before he actually touched her. She could smell his cologne before his hands touched her hips.

"I can wash up Julia, you go and sit down."

Turning round to tell him that the dishwasher would take care of everything, Julia found herself face to face with Jack. "Jack, I, what are you doing, it's.."

"Just this" replied Jack as he lent in and putting his hands on her shoulders, he kissed her sensuous and full lips.

Julia tried to protest, but in opening her lips she merely aided the intrusion of Jack's tongue into her mouth. Having done so she kissed him back and allowed her tongue to fence with his as each strove for supremacy as they hungrily devoured each other. When they came up for air, Jack looked a bit shocked and said, "sorry Julia, I don't know what came over me, it's just I saw you standing there and I.."

"And you what" Julia replied, smiling inwardly to herself as she realised what effect she must have had on Jack.

Jack wasn't sure how to respond to this lovely woman but decided that honesty was the best option. "Look Julia, I have always found you very attractive, no more than that, you are beautiful. I was feeling frustrated in my own life and well, tonight rekindled something in me that I thought was dead."

Julia was listening intently and pressed him to carry on. "What was rekindled?"

"My desire to be with a beautiful woman again. The desire to please her and love as she should be loved. To make her feel special."

"Oh, I see" replied Julia.

Holding her gaze, Jack decided to go for broke. "Do you want to be loved and made to feel special Julia?"

In a voice that was barely a whisper, Julia replied, "yes I do. I would like that very much."

Reaching out his hand Jack smiled at the trembling beauty and said, "okay, show me the way then."

As if in a trance, Julia took Jack's hand and led him to the stairs and then up to her bedroom. Not one of the guest bedrooms but her bedroom. The significance was not lost on Jack as he allowed himself to be guided. When they reached the master bedroom, Jack pulled Julia to him and they kissed again. Only this time they kissed as two lovers and not two strangers. They attacked each other's mouth with undisguised relish and as they held each other close, Jack slowly reached for the zipper to her dress and slowly pulled it down until it would go no further. This allowed him to caress her back and then moving up to her shoulders, he pushed the dress off, and helped it down so that it could slide off her body and then down her long legs until it pooled around her sandals.

Jack took a step backwards and looked at the near naked brunette beauty standing demurely before him. She was perfect. Tall, slim, elegant and toned. He noticed that her breasts were neither too large nor too small and that the lovely light brown nipples that sat proudly on her jutting breasts were erect and begging to be caressed. She had lovely, flared hips that sat atop the longest legs that seemed to go on for ever! And finally, her feet looked exquisite. Bright red nail polish and sensuous feet encased in strappy sandals, just the way they should be!

As Julia returned his gaze, she saw something that she had not seen in her husband's eyes for a long time. Lust. Pure lust. She was looking at a man who wanted her, really wanted her. And she was ready to be wanted. She had been neglected for too long. As she continued to look at Jack, he started to remove his clothes. When he pulled down his underwear Julia gasped as she caught sight of his semi erect penis. It seemed so much bigger than her husbands!

"Like what you see?" chuckled Jack.

"You look amazing" replied Julia. "So athletic and well, big down there."

"Bigger than Peter?"

"Oh yes, there's no comparison. I mean, well he is probably average, but you are big, no huge in comparison."

"Audrey says I'm too big, a freak in that department. But I don't think nine inches is freakish, do you?"

"No, I suppose not, that is I don't know. You are bigger that my husband and my previous boyfriends. I only have them to compare you to!"

Without thinking Julia reached out her hand and grasped Jack's penis in her slender fingers. This elicited a moan from Jack, and she felt him twitch and thicken as she slowly moved her fingers up and down his pulsating shaft. She was fascinated by Jack's huge penis and when she felt it become rigid and as hard as steel, she took hold of his foreskin and whilst squeezing his glans moved the skin back and forth over the big mushroom shape that formed the peak of his cock. With her other hand she took hold of his large swollen balls and cupped them, and she was amazed at how heavy they were. Each testicle seemed to be the same size as her husband's balls combined and it excited her to think of all the life making seed that they contained.

Again, Jack moaned in ecstasy and then grabbed Julia's hand. "Stop, please or you will make me come far too soon! Let me show you something special." As he said this Jack picked Julia up and she was struck by how easily he had just done that. Her husband always struggled to pick her up and carry her to bed, but Jack was doing just that. And it was as if she was as light as a feather. He laid her down on the bed and with gentle pressure from his hands indicated to Julia that he wanted her to spread her thighs. As she complied, she realised just how wet the gusset of her thong panties was, a fact that was not lost on Jack.

"My my, someone is worked up. You are soaked down there."

Julia blushed slightly. She always got like this at this time of the month and found herself telling Jack just that. "I always get very wet when I'm fertile. Sometimes I have to use a cloth to wipe restaurant chairs when we've been out for dinner. It's so embarrassing."

"It's lovely Julia. It's a sign of your sexuality. Don't be ashamed of it." Jack reached out his hands and gently pulled the soaked garment down the legs of the beauty before him. When they cleared her sandals, he lifted the soaked panties to his nose and inhaled deeply. The smell of her feminine juices overwhelmed his senses and he revelled in the scent of a fertile woman. Dropping the thong, he turned his gaze to the spread sex of the brunette wife who was lying before him. He could see that Julia kept her bush neatly trimmed and it framed her exquisite puffy labia which were slightly parted revealing a glimpse of the pink delight that lay beyond.

Jack dipped his head and taking one of her thighs in each hand he buried his face into the sodden delight that lay waiting for him. As his tongue connected with her snatch Julia let out a gasp and as he set about licking and nibbling her sensitive flesh, Julia thought she might pass out from the delightful feelings he was giving her. But when he really set to on her little hard clit and bumped it with his nose as his tongue darted into her steamy hot core Julia came to a sudden and massive orgasm. She grabbed Jacks hair and thrashed her hips up as her orgasm washed over her. She felt so much tension dissolve in that moment and she briefly blacked out!

When she opened her eyes again, Julia was looking up into the handsome face of Jack. He was staring down at her with hungry eyes. "You seemed to enjoy that Julia. Do you always come off that strongly?"

go4itnow
go4itnow
476 Followers
12