All Comments on 'History Slut'

by go4itnow

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

yuck ..another ball less writer eats cum!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Awful story about a slut wife, cucking her husband.

All Cuck stories score 1/5 unfailingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Yay for being a slut and forcing your husband to raise another man's child. How utterly barren of any morals this cunt is. Yay. great story about how a woman decides to play wife to another woman's husband and get knocked up by him. Because her husband was such a bad guy that he had to be away for his job for 3 weeks. He totally deserves to be cuckolded! How dare he think he should advance his career for his wife and family. This story tells a horrible story of an awful woman. Selfish. Without shame. And not sexy or wonderful in anyway.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 3 years ago

It's one of the coldest fact of the 21st century: every man having a baby should DNA test the child.

You trust your girlfriend/fiancee/wife? Doesn't matter - test the child.

The kid looks like you? Irrelevant- test the child.

People, the number of RL cuckolding I've heard about... it's nuts. Reddit is making a freaking fortune, posting out all the tales of men realizing they're raising some other guy's child! And, by the way, having a baby test at birth can actually help the kid, in the long run if it turns out he/she has some type of genetic defects that no one was aware about. Fact be told, the only person that would have a problem with such an action is a cheating woman,,, so, just don't tell her!

Sorry, it's the smart move. But have your basée covered than spending 18 years on a kid that isn't even yours, cause you signed the birth certificate... test that child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He will never be a father and will divorce the slut before the child is weaned

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 3 years ago

If this had been listed as a 1st chapter it would have been a 3 or 4 *

As a stand alone, it is 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So instead of discussing having a baby with her husband, she decides to let a neighbour impregnate her. Question: why wasn’t she on any birth control at the start? Presumably she and hubby had regular sex, so if they hadn’t started to try for a child yet what were they using?

She comes across as a bit of a self centred bitch, deriding her husband at every opportunity.

Not a very pleasant character at all. Would be nice to have a second chapter in which husband becomes suspicious and there is a confrontation of some kind. This storyline is very bland and lacking drama.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Awful, conniving whore. If there's any justice at all, she'll lose the baby and contract an incurable STD as well.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Why no cuck tags for this obviously cuck story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love the fact that none of our three kids are mine. My wife enjoys different lovers and each of our children has a different biological father. The difference with us is that I was 100% aware and supported her actions. Good story.

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

An ugly story, badly told and without any esprit! You are just portraying an ugly slut in character, who one wishes nothing more than that she has become infected with HIV and suffers a slow and painful death! Actually like all women who act like your protagonist!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fucking cunt! Damn, hope she gets found out and burned to shit

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

The worst type of trash anyone could write about. Even your opening statement didnt cover the horrible shitty people you wrote about.

And FTR that WAS NOT a loving wife in any way, shape form or manner. While you may be a cuck wannabee this story did not serve your purpose at all. It made those low life wives and shitty husbands look even worse than they usually are.

Yes, we know this is your spank fantasy, so get help skippy.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 3 years ago

Make love to me she says??? Ya barely know the guy, it’s fucking plain and simple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Poor husband aise another mans baby. SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope something out nit hishe can DIVORCE the CUNT!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW never thought it could get more lower. You’re a champ. The lowest.

And have an unique ability to draw tremendous crap being totally talent free.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The husband was the insensitive one? Really? The excuses cheaters use to excuse their cheating. This is just garbage if stays like this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Hey nice story, sequel would be great as conclusion.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

"For readers who don't enjoy reading about a loving wife becoming an unfaithful wife, this story will not be for you." - I enjoy reading stories about a loving wife becoming an unfaithful wife, but I prefer that she suffers the consequences of her infidelity.

OOAAOOAAalmost 3 years ago

SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

What a ridiculous story! What the duck kind of village do these bozos live in? The fuck is wrong with this author? Fuck! If this is the best you have to offer then don’t fucking write. Goddamn it. Asshats like you make me want to kick a puppy.

She’s not happy so get a divorce. Or does this “village” of yours not have divorces?

Go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Unfinished POS. NO Consequences; mindless drivel. 1 STAR.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the story. It had a ring of truth about it and it was very sexy. Good characterisation too. Well done

firedog451firedog451almost 3 years ago

Wow, tough comments. Don't worry, thought it was a great story, very well done, even though the cheating wife stories are not my favorite.

InfosaugerInfosaugeralmost 3 years ago

I would like the wife to find out, that her husband had an affair during his stay away with a young hot girl.

And either the wife has a miscarriage or after the birth of the baby the husband finds out he isn't the biological father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, it’s fiction people. I would like to add that there probably is no greater wrong than making a man think that his child is his when it’s not . Raising another mans kid as your own when it’s really not your blood . Now mind you it’s ok to adopt or meet a woman who is pregnant but divorced and to raise that child as your own .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She was an easy fuck. Not a very realistic story.

TheGreyWolf81TheGreyWolf81almost 3 years ago

Well, there is one for the history books... as the old saying goes...

Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.

— John Webster: The Duchess of Malfi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ignore the hate comments… Your stories are amazing.. Your “Under African Skies” makes me hard every time I read it.. like wise everything.. pls follow the theme of a big black cock impregnating a fertile horny white wife with or without hubby watching…Please,, guys like me wants to read that story day in and out… You are amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

need an ending what happens do they stay married does the husband wreak havoc on the guy does the other guy wife find out so much missing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a nice story. Enjoyable on multiple levels.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikeralmost 2 years ago

Good story, erotic. 4 stars.

skruff101skruff101almost 2 years ago

So nice when a loving wife proves her love for her husband in such a caring way, and so thoughtful of her to save her loving spouse the bother of getting her knocked up.

Ain’t love grand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'd knock her fucking teeth out!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Happens more than many like to think from what I've known and read. That there aren't more single mother families around is probably a testament to the fatherhood dedication of many men who stay to raise a cuckoo. Many continue in their marriage despite such infidelity. I didn't at 28 when "our" first baby wasn't mine though. Just could not get past it despite what family said. Sad too, because the Ex didn't remarry and we remain friends of sorts. This is a well told story, albeit a sad commentary on the wife's ethics.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very sad about the wife portrayed. Complete lack of ethics and honesty with her husband. Was he really given a choice by her? Her actions should have been an ultimatum to the husband or an agree divorce to be with the lover who also wanted children. Otherwise, they just wanted to enjoy their comfortable wife and live a lie with their spouses. One wonders if the husband would eventually find out and divorce her which would be complicated if they had more children. There are reliable news reports of husbands divorced even many years later after a DNA test. Not to mention recovering child support costs from the father. It's called paternity fraud. What are pair of absolute shits these two married lovers were! The story is a good representation of a sad scenario.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

No feeling, no emotion, no angst, and no conflict in this story. On balancing, reading the dictionary would deliver the same level of feeling and also be educational.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well, I hope she knows she's going to be on the hook for paternity fraud, and quite possibly have the life beaten out of her when her deception is uncovered.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergo4itnow@go4itnow
I write various stories, short and long, on subjects that appeal to me. Sometimes these are based on real life experiences or events, but others are based on what might happen given he right circumstances. Sex in its many forms is a powerful aphrodisiac!