History Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, er no that is.." Julia was struggling for words. She hadn't had an orgasm that strong since one of her previous boyfriends had fingered her to climax on the back seat of his car. And that was a long time ago. "That was fantastic Jack, it felt wonderful, what you did to me, I never.."

"Ssshh" replied Jack, "it's okay. But I've only just started. Do you want the rest?"

"What, what are talking about Jack?"

Jack smiled at the woman lying beneath him. She was gorgeous. Naked, save for her sandals. And ready to be fucked. But not just any old fucking. Oh no, Jack wanted to give her something special. Holding her gaze Jack replied "I want to make love to you Julia. Do you want that?"

There was never really any doubt in her mind that she did want it. Despite the fact that she was about to cheat totally on her husband and join the ranks of the women she had previously despised, she wanted it. And so, she found herself telling Jack, "yes I want you to make love to me, please just do it."

"What about protection?" asked Jack.

Julia considered the question and then said, "just make love to me Jack."

"Are you on the pill Julia?" Julia shook her head. "And no diaphragm or other birth control?" Again, Julia shook her head. Jack smiled and felt his cock swell again. He was going to do want he had always wanted to do. Fuck this gorgeous woman bare. No protection, just skin to skin as nature intended. Despite this, Jack felt he had to appeal to her morals and common sense one last time, "You know what that could mean, with you being fertile now?"

"Jack just fuck me please. I want you to take me completely, now!" As if to emphasise the point Julia reached out with her hand and guided the big plum head of his cock to her wet sex. She located the head for him and then settled back, inviting this man to take her.

Jack let his weight push his big cock into the warm glove that was Julia's sex. Just as he felt his balls pushing up against her bum, his cockhead pushed into her cervix. This caused a slight moan of discomfort from Julia who hadn't felt such a sensation before, but it was only temporary and as Jack started slow in and out movements with his wonderful cock Julia forgot about the brief moment of pain. As he continued to make love to her Julia started to feel a wonderful glow coursing through her body, followed by a gentle tingling sensation. This caused her to move her legs across the backs of Jack's thighs and allowed her to fully feel the thrusting of this athletic man.

Over some twenty wonderful minutes Jack made tender love to Julia. Gradually their passion built and after a slow but continual rise in pleasure, Julia had another fabulous orgasm that caused her internal muscles to ripple along Jack's wonderful column of thrusting flesh. Jack was amazed by this woman's flexing and twitching cunt as he continued toward his own release. But then he suddenly felt himself close and knew he had to say something. "I'm nearly there Julia, where do you want my come?"

It took a few seconds for her to process the words and the question, such was the state of ecstasy that Julia found herself in. Sex had never been this good with her husband or boyfriends. Never, no question! But she realised that so far most of the pleasure had been hers. Her lover had sought to please her, and he had. Now however she knew what she wanted and so looking deep into his lust filled eyes Julia made the final commitment. "Jack, I want a baby, your baby. Come deep inside me and make us one."

Whilst Jack was hoping against hope that he could finish inside this beauty, in reality he didn't really expect to be able to do that. After all, she wasn't his wife, she was fertile and unprotected against pregnancy. A pregnancy with his child. At the same time however all the years of resentment over his own personal circumstances with his wife came welling up and he too knew what he wanted. He wanted to make a baby with this sexy passionate beauty who was asking him to seed her. And so, he bent and kissed her and asked one last time, "are you sure Julia, I'm not going to ask again?"

"Yes, my love, please, we both want it. Now finish what you started."

Just to emphasise that Jack was not going anywhere until he had done what she asked, Julia moved her legs up across Jack's back and she wrapped her hands around his neck. Staring down at her Jack started slow thrusting movements, but quickly increased his tempo as he felt himself getting close again. And then the sensations escalated, and he could feel the milking action of her cuntal muscles demanding his spunk. When Julia whispered "now Jack, make me a mummy" he lost it. His cock swelled even more and deep inside her the large cockhead flared as the first dribble of cum made its way out. And then this was followed by the first of six or seven mighty jets of cum, which Julia felt as his big cock battered at her cervix and his virile seed demanded entry to her womb.

"Ah yesss, oh Julia" groaned Jack as his orgasm overtook him and he pumped into his lover. Such was the intensity of his orgasm that he felt lightheaded.

As for Julia she could feel him pulsing inside her and knew that his seed was flooding her womb. The first time she had ever had this happen! This sensation and the realisation as to what was happening deep inside her caused Julia to orgasm again. It had been hovering, but the knowledge of what they were doing was all it took to push her over the edge. She clung to Jack as her orgasm coursed through her and then both spent, they collapsed in a tangled heap on the bed.

It was sometime before either of them spoke. They just lay with limbs entwined, listening to each other breathing, still connected by Jacks semi erect cock which was plugging the gooey mess that was threatening to escape from Julia's heated sex. It was Jack who spoke first, "Julia I'm sorry, I never..", but he didn't finish his sentence.

"Sshh, it's ok, I wanted it. I can't explain it, but I needed you to make me feel wanted and I wanted..."

"You wanted a baby, didn't you? Your body is ready to be a mother to a baby?"

At these words Julia let out a sob. She knew Jack was right and it was only her insensitive husband who didn't realise she needed to be a mother. Wanted a baby. And he was denying her that. That's why she had allowed herself to be seduced by Jack.

"Julia, we both want children. Its natural. It's a pity our respective spouses don't understand that basic human need to become a parent. What we just did was beautiful. I don't know whether you'll become pregnant or not, but I would love to see you with a swollen belly. You'd look beautiful to me!"

Looking into Jack's eyes, Julia smiled and said, "would you really?"

In response Jack felt his cock stir inside the warm sheath in which it was buried. "More than that" he said, "I'd love to be the cause of that larger belly!" As he said this Jack felt his cock stiffen even more and he started slow thrusting movements in and out of a surprised Julia.

"Your, your hard again, I can't believe it" replied Julia who allowed herself to be manoeuvred fully onto her back as Jack started to make love to her again.

Once he had the rhythm started, Jack pulled Julia's long legs up and over his shoulders. "I'm aiming to go deep this time" he said as he looked down at the surprised wife who had never had sex with her legs like this before. Jack looked down to where his big cock was splitting the womanly portal of his lover. He loved the sight of her neatly trimmed snatch being invaded by his cock and he loved the sloshing noise of her wet sex. He could see strands of their combined fluids coating both his cock and her labia and as he thrust, he saw he was gradually turning the fluids into a whitish froth. This excited him even more.

His thoughts were interrupted by Julia saying, "oh Jack you are so deep, it feels as if you are pushing into my womb?"

And he was. Jack had become aware that the tip of his cock was pushing into the vice like barrier that he knew was Julia's cervix. The last defence she had against his sperm reaching her egg. Also, this was now mating sex. After the initial tender love making, this was all about getting Julia pregnant with his baby. This thought again accelerated his orgasm and he suddenly gasped, "Oh Julia, I'm going to come again, you are milking me so well."

"Yes lover, come again. Put your seed deep in me. Find my egg and make us a baby."

Those words pushed jack over the edge. He felt his spunk rising and on a particularly deep inward thrust his cock slipped through the dilated cervix just as his first jet of spunk blasted from the tip of his cock. The succeeding blasts were also fired directly into her womb and both he and Julia cried out together as she was thoroughly inseminated.

After this wonderful sex both the lovers collapsed once again, only this time they fell asleep together. Together, not as man and wife but as lovers who had just taken part in mankind's most ancient ritual. A man and woman procreating.

Sometime in the night Julia woke and struggled to think where she was. Then she remembered whose muscular thigh her leg was draped over and what had happened earlier. Instead of feeling remorseful however she smiled to herself and knew that this night would forever be significant for so many reasons. With that thought she drifted back to sleep.

Much later as the first rays of the morning sun made the curtains glow, she woke again and became aware of Jack spooning behind her. She also felt his erection pressing up her back. Smiling to herself she reached down and grasped the rigid column of flesh and moved the head towards her still very wet and puffy sex. As she did so she heard Jack say, "what are you doing you naughty girl?"

Locating the head of his cock at the portal to her sex Julia replied, "only this" and pushed back until she could feel him slip inside her.

"Oh, that's wonderful, you do know how to spoil a man in the morning. Move onto our knees, I want to take you from behind."

Normally she didn't like this position for sex, but with thoughts of being bred by a stud, she pictured a mare being mounted from behind by a stallion and it suddenly seemed appropriate for Jack to take her like this. She allowed herself to be pulled onto her knees with Jack all the while buried deep inside her. Having got her where he wanted jack paused a moment to savour the fabulous sight of Julia's taught and toned bum before he lunged forward and caused a 'smack' noise as their flesh collided. This was repeated over the next ten minutes and Jack aggressively fucked Julia.

'Slap, slap, slap' noises filled the room accompanied by soft feminine sighs and a rhythmic 'ugh, ugh, ugh' as Julia gave herself over to the fabulous fucking. No breeding. Yes, she was being bred by her stallion and she loved it. On the verge of another mighty climax, Julia whispered to Jack, "seed me, claim your mare with your baby, you stallion."

Jack had also been close to climax and had been trying to hold back. But when he heard Julia utter those words, he lost it. "Oh yes Julia, I'll give you my baby, here it is my love." And with that he pushed deep again and fired his latest volley of spunk deep into the quivering wife.

Julia quietly murmured into the pillow "oh so deep, so deep."

As they lay recovering from this latest bout of love making Julia chuckled out loud.

"What is it?" asked Jack.

"Oh, I was just thinking that we started off innocently discussing local history and now look at us. I've become a slut!"

"Ah yes, a history slut perhaps?" countered Jack and they both laughed again.

Sometime later after more resting, a shared shower and a leisurely breakfast, Julia and Jack discussed what each was going to do that day. It was a Saturday and neither had any definite plans. After a brief hesitation, Julia asked Jack, "would you like to come and stay here with me for a day or two? I mean I am alone and well, so are you?"

Jack looked at the beautiful woman standing before him and had no hesitation in replying, "Yes I would like that very much. We could live as husband and wife!"

Julia smiled at Jack's remark, but realised that was essentially what he was doing, taking the place of her husband in every sense. Fortunately, Julia lived on the edge of the village and so gossipy neighbours wouldn't be a problem. That would be the last thing she and Jack needed. "Yes okay, why don't you go and grab a few clothes and then I'll see you later for a dinner out somewhere?"

"Sounds good to me" replied Jack as he stepped through the door and out onto the garden path, "although I doubt I will need many clothes!"

As she closed the door Julia was consumed by a mixture of extreme happiness and sadness. Happy that Jack was giving her what she needed, but sad that her husband had failed to do so. Sometime during the afternoon her husband called her, but he seemed more interested in telling her about his work than he did in her. Nothing new there Julia mused as the call ended. About an hour before Jack was due back Julia sat debating what to wear. In the end she decided to dress up for Jack and selected one of her favourite black cocktail dresses. She also put on a pair of sheer stockings that allowed her painted red toenails to be seen and to complete the outfit a pair of black heeled sandals. A quick glance in the mirror confirmed that she looked good. Again, she was saddened that her husband hardly ever afforded her the opportunity to eat out and dress up like she wanted.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the doorbell and when she opened it, she found Jack dressed up smartly. They both stood drinking in the presence of each other. It was Jack who spoke first. "You look fantastic Julia. That dress suits you so well and well you look just lovely."

"Thank you, Jack. You don't look too shabby either!" In fact, he looked so handsome in his jacket and chinos. "Anyway come in."

Jack stepped in and once the door was shut, he pulled Julia to him and kissed her. Julia kissed him back and it seemed natural somehow. When they broke the kiss, Julia asked him "any thoughts where we are going to eat?"

"Yes" replied Jack, I've booked a table at O'Malleys. It's out of town, so we can be discreet.

"Okay great, I'll just grab my clutch and shawl and we can go."

The evening seemed to fly by. The drive to the restaurant in Jacks car was filled with chatter and when they arrived at the restaurant Jack opened the door and helped her out. Such a gentleman. The meal was fantastic and in between mouthfuls of food, the pair kept gazing into each other's eyes. There was a dance floor and when Jack asked her to dance Julia found herself being led by a strong handsome man to dance amidst other couples. It seemed so natural! And when jack pulled her close and put his hand on the small of her back, she could feel his arousal.

"What's got you so aroused?" she asked.

"What do you think? It's you. That dress, your hair. You look and smell wonderful. I can't wait to get you home!"

Julia smiled as she rested her head on Jack's shoulder. Truth be told she couldn't wait to get home either. She was ready for more of what Jack had to offer! Also, she could feel that her panties were becoming wet as the evening progressed.

After a journey home that also seemed so quick, the pair barely made it through the door before they set about devouring each other. Jack surprised Julia by picking her up in his strong arms and he carried her upstairs and into her bedroom. He then undid the zip on her dress and allowed the garment to slip down her slender body. This left her in stockings, suspenders and heels. Oh, and the smallest of thongs that was already showing the state of Julia's arousal. Jack dropped to his knees and buried his nose in her thong covered sex. He inhaled the scent of an aroused and fertile woman and revelled in the sticky nectar that was now drenching the garment. He couldn't wait any longer and picked her up again and threw her on the bed. He quickly stripped his own clothes and moved to join Julia.

Julia smiled demurely at Jack and her gaze was drawn to his rigid cock that bobbed before him as he advanced. "Oh Jack, I'm so ready for this, please make love to me."

And Jack did. Not once, not twice but three times before both were sated. By then Julia's sex was a frothy mess and the bedsheets were soaked. Once again, they fell asleep entwined. Once again, they awoke and made love again.

This pattern continued every day. During the week Jack went off to work, but instead of returning to his house he came back to the waiting Julia. Slept in her bed. Plundered her womb time and time again. Like Julia, calls from his wife were matter of fact and all about her conference. The only love seemed to be that between Julia and Jack.

It had to come to an end of course. Jacks' wife was due home and then Julia's husband called to say he would be home a week early as well. But it didn't matter by then. Jack's seed had done its job and although she didn't know it yet, Julia now carried their baby. They had a tearful final fuck before Jack went off to get ready for the return of his wife. Julia managed to avoid Jack for the intervening days before Peter was due, but she couldn't avoid her guilt. She thought back over the past few days and realised what had started as a harmless history project had escalated into something totally different. She smiled to herself as the phrase 'history slut' came to mind. How very apt for her.

On the return from the airport with her husband, she was startled when he said to her, "about that baby, well I think I'm ready to become a father now. What do you say?"

What was there to say? Neither knew it yet, but Peter was going to be a father alright, sooner than he thought. Only not to a child of his own flesh and blood!


12