All Comments on 'Hit The Right Spot'

by Gregory_Andrews

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
I'll be honest: I was really tempted to give it a rating of 4 instead of 5, just because of the sloppy grammar and innumerable typos.

What's the difference between a 4 star story and a 5 star story? The effort the author expends. The details they fuss over. The editing and re-editing. And while I really did enjoy your story, I think it's safe to say there wasn't a shit-ton of fussing and re-editing. And that's a shame, because the extra effort is the difference between good and great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it, but.....

Loved this story but after a good build up, it got slightly rushed towards the end. Could of done with more of the HOT stuff! Overall, cracking story, looking forward to part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT

This story was so hot had me going for a while the ending was very rushed though needed the detail the story started with! I would of loved to be in this situation!

Gregory_AndrewsGregory_Andrewsover 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback, I agree the ending was rushed but I do plan to go back and edit some very fun details. I was really limited on time at first but I do already have some fantasies made up, I just have to choose which ones to save for part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ouch! That was HOT.

Yowza!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Cadence and pace.

The story was good, started off great but when you got to the main sex I felt as if you rushed your was through it. The fast pace ruined all the excellent build up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Sloppy sloppy sloppy

Your grammar is awful. It's laid there not layed there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous