Hitchhiker Delight

Story Info
A stranger's company makes the drive seem shorter.
1.9k words
4.38
3.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE HITCHHIKER....

I'd only covered the first six of a thirty-two hour journey, when I saw her standing on the side of the highway with her thumb out. I'd noticed her from quite away back and had begun to slow for a closer look. As I approached, I could make out a dirty blonde who looked to be about 5'4" with a petite figure. She wore form fitting black yoga pants and a light summer top.

It was a typically hot July day in Canada and not one that a person would care to spend on the side of a road. I was on my way back from a week-long sporting event and eager to drive thru as long as I could before stopping. I thought back to my university years and remembered how grateful I had been for rides before I had a vehicle of my own. It was after all, a long trip and the right company might make the miles pass more quickly.

I drove past her by 50 feet and came to a stop along the side of the road. The young woman hefted her backpack over the shoulder and hustled up to my truck. Taryn introduced herself and advised that she was going to spend a few weeks with friends she had met at school the year before. I was travelling through Toronto and offered to drop her at a subway station. It seemed I would have company for almost my entire trip.

Taryn climbed into the cab of my pickup and we engaged in the typical discussion that two complete strangers would have. I learned that she was 20 years old and entering her second year of university. At 38 years of age, there was almost nothing I had in common with the young woman but I enjoyed hearing of her experiences at school and her plans for the future. Oh, to be that young and optimistic again!

Taryn turned out to be quite the communicator and from my perspective, very self-confident for a girl of such young age. She managed to hang in with the conversation for the first hour or so and then announced that she was going to close her eyes for a short nap, if I didn't mind. Apparently, it had taken three hours on the side of the highway before I came along to pick her up. Between the blistering sun and the miles of walking, she was understandably tired.

It didn't take long before I could hear the shallow breathing which confirmed that she was well asleep. She was an incredibly attractive young woman and I studied the delicate features of her face. She had put her dark sunglasses on to help block out the light and I noticed how they sat somewhat askew with her head resting against the window. Her blonde hair was styled in the current fashion but would have looked equally fantastic in the 'feathered' fashion of the eighties when I was her age.

Before long I found myself spending as much time staring at her sleeping form, as I was the roadway. My new copilot was clearly out of my age range and could not possibly find a man as old as I attractive, but a guy could fantasize and she had become the focus of my attention. While keeping one eye on the road, the other examined every observable inch of Taryn's body.

The v of her blouse showed just the appropriate amount of skin between a pair of firm breasts that I estimated to be a c cup. At first I tried to imagine what style of bra she was wearing but that soon turned into images of those beautiful breasts naked and standing firm on their own. I watched mesmerized as they rose and fell ever so slightly as she settled into a restful sleep.

As Taryn slumped down in her seat my attention was drawn to that magic triangle where her inner thighs met. The thin material of her yoga pants had climbed up and in, to the point that the lips of her sex were now clearly defined for my perverted viewing pleasure. The pants were so form fitting that I began to view them as nothing more than body paint. Instantly, my cock was stiff and aching for release.

I could not remember the last time I had felt this hard. My mind began to scramble thinking of how I could find some release. I knew there wasn't another service station for the next hour so wanking one in the bathroom was a non-starter. And it wasn't like I could just pull over and come up with some excuse to disappear into the bushes for the few minutes it would take to stroke it out. I resigned myself to suffering through it until I could find some privacy to really enjoy the image of the young woman and give my cock some much needed relief.

This thinking lasted for all of five minutes. With one hand on the wheel, the other had dropped to my lap to at least rub a little friction against my denim encased cock. I certainly wasn't bold or desperate enough to whip it out and try to have a quiet stroke without waking my passenger. But some soft rubbing and reassuring squeezes let the little head below know that I was aware of the problem and trying to make the best of it. Within moments, I could feel the uncomfortable stickiness of precum that had begun to leak onto my left thigh.

In a move that almost caused me to careen off the side of the road, Taryn's legs had parted considerably and her left hand had innocently fallen lower onto her lap. As I looked back for ever longer looks, my attention was captivated by her fingers that had come to rest at the top of her left lip. My mind instantly began to imagine her touching herself while I tried to keep my attention on the road. My own hand began to squeeze and rub more vigorously along the length of my now extremely desperate cock.

How would she react if she knew what I was thinking or that I was now openly rubbing myself while ravishing her body with my mind? Though I didn't imagine her reaction would have been positive in any way, I continued to rub myself and hoped that I wouldn't be caught. Between furtive glances at my unsuspecting muse, I stared long down the road imaging all of the nasty things I would like to do to my passenger if given the chance.

I tried to guess what style of panties she was wearing or whether she had any on at all. I couldn't see any lines but nowadays, it isn't always easy to tell. I visualized a darkish blonde triangle of soft curls with lips that were shaved bare. They certainly looked smooth to me under the cover of the lycra pants. To heighten my fantasy, I envisioned her having a sexually charged dream as she rested in my truck. My mind created a scenario whereby she had gone hitchhiking for the sole purpose of having sex with a stranger. In this instance, it would be a stranger that was practically twice her age.

Though I had originally thought that company and conversation would help to shorten the journey I came to realize that just having this beauty to stare at while imagining her engaging in the most sordid of acts, was more than enough to make the miles disappear without notice. Looking at her face propped against the window but turned slightly toward me helped to fuel my fantasies. At once, I envisioned her lips opening to receive my cock. In my mind I could see her green eyes wide as she descended along the length of my cock to the point that her cute little nose was nestled up tight against my skin.

It was in the midst of imagining Taryn bobbing her head up and down the length of my shaft, that my breath caught in my throat and my hand immediately froze in place though still gripping my very stiff cock. I'd taken great effort to be both quiet and discreet in my less than satisfying attempt for at least a bit of sexual release.

To all accounts it had appeared as though she was deep in slumber but when she asked that I not stop stroking, I knew that my lecherous viewing had been discovered. Though Taryn's eyes remained closed, I watched in disbelief as her left hand rose up to grasp her right breast. At the same time her right hand came down to her sex and after a momentary graze between the full lips of her sex, I watched awestruck as her hand snaked inside her pants. Through the thin spandex material I could clearly make out her fingers now working rhythmically between her legs.

Tentatively, I returned to stroking myself over the confines of denim and it was all I could do to keep my truck moving in a safe manner. To anyone driving beside us, it would have appeared as though Taryn was sound asleep but the increasing movement of her right hand made it obvious that she was every bit as horny as I had become. When Taryn's legs parted further and the ministrations to her breasts increased, I decided to abandon all modesty and free my cock once and for all. While keeping on hand firmly on the wheel, I was able with the other to unbutton and unzip my denim jeans. I fished out my now aching cock and began to stroke in rhythm to Taryn's own gyrations.

I had no way of knowing whether Taryn was watching closely behind her dark glasses or just listening to the obvious sounds of a man stroking his cock. I didn't care the least at this point but was pleased to watch as her hips rose up off the seat. When next she snuggled the top of her pants to mid-thigh and went back to fingering herself in earnest, I honestly could have caused us to crash. Taryn either didn't notice or was simply too far gone to care. My hand flew furiously up and down my cock as I stared at her natural patch of curls and the stiff index finger that mashed her clitoris back and forth with an urgency that matched my own.

Taryn's breathing had noticeably quickened and the softest of moans seemed to come from deep in her throat. At the moment her legs stiffened and it was clear that she had begun to crash into waves of orgasmic pleasure, my own release was triggered before I even knew I was ready. Instantly, the blue and black plaid of my shirt was covered in ropes of cum.

At that instant my orgasm hit, legs stiffened and the truck came to a grinding halt without bothering to pull over to the side. Fortunately, there was no traffic behind us and there wasn't much traffic to speak of. Those that did pass to our left appeared completely oblivious to the mutual masturbation session that two complete strangers had just enjoyed together.

I pulled over to the shoulder where the two of us remained in post-orgasmic bliss. No words were spoken and I for one, was grateful for that. Taryn was the first to eventually speak and her delivery was as casual as if we'd known each other sexually for quite some time.

"Well, that was an experience I had never imagined! What do you say we find somewhere more private and see where this goes?"

I could not believe my ears, let alone convince myself that what just happened, really happened. I looked at Taryn with a confirmatory expression on hopped back on to the highway looking for the nearest motel.